The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 2 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm

North managed to smile, as he liked the names of his family. "Well my sister is Alma and my mother was Trail and my father was Luka" He said. North loved his father, he just despised what he had done to his sister. North asked Ken the same question. "What was your family like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Ken smiled at the names of North's family but his smile quickly disappeared when North mentioned the name of his father. Kenny looked away to the mountains quickly, so he wouldn't show his rude expression. "Luka?" thought Ken, that name was very familiar to Ken it was like his fathers but it could be a misunderstanding, North couldn't possible be the other generations of his father, right? Taking a deep breath Ken slowly looked back to North and gave him a weak smile, " Wow your family has lovely names... Oh.. m-my family.. well I had a wonderful mother just like yours but she was kinda more strict but she would always give me and my siblings a lovely smile to make us feel better when were sad. I had two brothers Scar and Bolt and one older Sister Cendrillion, and .... a father named Falcon his real name was Luka... like your father... but he mostly wanted to be called Falcon."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 pm

North was listening, yet looking around till he mentioned that his father was also the same name or was called Luka. "Really?" he was in shock. Lots of wolves have the same names, this was just a coincidence. "Was Luka, I mean Falcon, a rather large black wolf with some white and grey mixed in? Also, was he loving and sweet, but strict and had a temper?" North asked. His heart was racing. He had no reason to panic, or did he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Lennon looked back at the male and turned around. "Are we good now?" The fae blinked slowly and sighed a little. She started to walk closer and flickered her ears. The shewolf thought it was ridiculous to fight with her friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

-SIREN-

"What makes you think anything was wrong?" He asked gruffly, blinking numbly at the she-wolf. He took another groggy glance up at her, his ears splayed lazily atop his massive skull. "Don't inflict anything upon me, dear," he grunts again, dragging his gaze from hers. "I am an Alpha and I do not plan on delving into any petty friendships or alliances." He looked away.

(Siren is at his 'pushing-away' phase. See bio to understand what's happening)
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Ken's eyes widen in surprise when North described his father's physique. He couldn't get a single word out, he was too surprised to say anything, was North apart of his blood. Taking a huge gulp, Ken slowly nodded and said, "Yes my father is exactly how you described him. But he was more serious with me and my siblings, but yes he was sometimes sweet to us if we did something good."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Lennon looked at the male and sat down. "Ok, what's wrong. Why do you do this? Push people away like this, we are trying to help you, be friends with you, and he you just push them away." The shewolf glanced in his eyes and then the ground. "Were you always like this?" The female perked her ears and wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:59 pm

-SIREN-

He unhinged his jaw, revealing a row of fangs, dripping with froth. He said nothing, for he turned to step towards his frozen lair. With that, he dropped with a muffled thump for sleep.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Lennon looked at the male and walked over to him and sat down next to Siren. "Look, I won't give up on knowing why you do that, but it's okay.. You can always trust me." The glanced at him and jumped down from the slope they were on and scanned the area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Chelsea lowered her head, sitting away from the others. Here she only recognized Siren, Aaka, and Sharon. She sighed deeply, her eyes focusing on the ground beneath her. Chirps from birds in the nearby trees caught her attention. As they seemed to communicate. She layed down and rolled over, staring up into a cloudless sky and smiled. Wondering what it would feel like to fly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Kendrick wrote:Ken's eyes widen in surprise when North described his father's physique. He couldn't get a single word out, he was too surprised to say anything, was North apart of his blood. Taking a huge gulp, Ken slowly nodded and said, "Yes my father is exactly how you described him. But he was more serious with me and my siblings, but yes he was sometimes sweet to us if we did something good."

North gulped. Could his father had lived a double life? "So, does that make us then....related?" the male asked. He was still in shock and didn't know how to take the news. His mother always yelled at his father for not coming home or being out to late or something when he was younger. Could this be the reason?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Misty walked around just to pick up the scent of another hare. She walked carefully until she saw it. It looked horribly injured and there was a dead one near it. That's when Misty slightly smelt a loner, but it was long gone by now. Maybe it was almost done with its kill but heard the pack and flew off? Either way, this was great. Misty walked up to the injured hare and killed it without trouble, as it didn't run or squirm. She let out a low howl so everyone would know. Then she picked them up in her maw and carried them to the center of the camp so anyone could go on and eat as they please. She gently lied next to them. They smelt very good, but she was full after just finishing one earlier. She sniffed the snow, and with a small sneeze, she blinked slowly and opened her fierce, deep blue eyes and examined the lands.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Aaka saw that her caregiver was talking with the large leader once more.
"That was odd..." She thought. She felt bad for acting like that to her leader, and she had no idea why she did it. "Something is clearly wrong with me." She said quietly. She walked through the wolves, and began to jog. She noticed a wolf with odd colors catching a hare. She walked past the wolf who had taught her to eat snow and heard part of the conversation.
"But he was sometimes sweet to us if we did something good."
Aaka's ears drooped. She figured that they were talking of a father. She wished her father had been that way. Nice to her, not only to her siblings. She was so busy eavesdropping on these wolves and noticing everyones movements that she did not notice a good sized rock in front of her. She decided that she did not want to hear about this father anymore, and she broke off into a run, straight into the rock. She tripped, twisted her front left paw, and fell on it a few times as she rolled. When she came to a stop, her paw throbbed slightly. It wasn't bleeding, and she couldn't walk on it. She limped, stepping on it a few times, yelping when she did. She limped to a shadowed place and lay down, curling up her body, and closed her eyes, not wanting to be a trouble to anyone.
Her paw was not curled up as the rest, but was lying out of the shadows.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm

"So, does that make us then....related?"
Ken's lobes perked to the question, he did remember his father speaking with his mother about another family. "Hm.. Could North be my brother.. there was no denying it.. we both have the same father" mumbled Ken, speaking quietly to himself. Looking back to North Ken smiled and replied, "I guess so, I mean we both have the same father with the same name." Blinking his eyes a couple of time, Ken small smile grew to a wide one, and said in a child like tone, "Were Brothers!"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

North jumped back a few feet. It took him a bit to sink in, but when it did, he was excited. "Wow!" was all could come out of the male's mouth. He ran around a few times and stood there, staring at Ken, just soaking all of this in. 'I have a brother.' thought North.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 pm

I just stand thier looking at the snow....Its cold out side and all i do is sit around listening to others talk...I watched every snowflake fall and look at everyone being warm and i decided to lay down to warm my self up.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Marrok looked at an white fae and smiled to the laying down fae with blue eyes. He then looked for Misty he wanted to talk to her for some reason. "Hello." He said with an friendly smile to the lovely fae. "How have you been?"He asked with an smiling and bright face.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Misty looked up to see Marrok. She smiled and said, "Hello, Marrok. I have actually been a bit tired. And you?" Her eyes examined the markings yet again. She then brought her attention to the skies. She knew this place seemed to snow a lot, and wondered if these wolves, who were so used to it, even noticed anymore. She then closed her eyes to open them now targeted on the sun. It was harshly blinding, but she looked at it anyway. She pondered about what makes the sun glow with such magnificence. She looked at it and imagined herself warm, not freezing in these chilly crystals of ice-cold snow.But then she eventually looked back to Marrok, her vision blurry from the sun. It eventually cleared up, and she listened for an answer.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 am

North wrote:North jumped back a few feet. It took him a bit to sink in, but when it did, he was excited. "Wow!" was all could come out of the male's mouth. He ran around a few times and stood there, staring at Ken, just soaking all of this in. 'I have a brother.' thought North.

Ken saw North jump back, that made him flinch in surprise. Waiting for a few minutes he saw the male run around in excitement, Ken grinned at the brute his tail swinging behind him. "Hm another brother...not bad" thought Ken, he should be mad that his father was having another litter with another female but for some reason Ken felt happy, for once in his life he was glad for his father. "Well at least a member of my blood is still alive" murmured Ken, it is a miracle for two half brothers to be in the same pack. Lifting his back limbs up he stood up straight, he had two things to protect now his Sharon and his brother North, thinking of the idea of North being his real brother made Ken have a wide smile.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Marrok smiled and nooded "I am doing good, and you should rest then." The brute's voice was nice but was at the same time serious. He knew if you didn't get enough sleep it was bad and if you got no sleep at all you could die. His optics glanced at the snow under his paws then they ruturned back to this fae.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

North looked at Ken and could tell something was bothering him. The male knew that Ken had some hard times with his father, but accepted him as a brother. Well, half brother anyway. North never had one and always wanted one. He now had someone to look out for and protect and that would someone be Kendrick.

The male sat down and thought about his family. Should he be mad that his father was with another female before his mother? Should he hate Ken? But he threw that thought away and was just too excited about being related to Ken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Shin
-----

The Dire hybrid had been unbelieveably bored for the past week, and was eager to do something. He hadn't spoken to another canid in a while, so that's the first thing he intended to do. If he couldn't find someone to speak with, he planned to do something else that could potentially be productive.        
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Macy jogged around the territory until she saw Shin walking around with nothing to do, much like herself. She walked over, and greeted him with a nod. "How are you Shin? You look about as bored as I am, and have been." She smiled, and sat down.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Shin
-----

The corners of the males mouth lifted as he heard the voice of Macy. Turning to face the female, Shin's voice was enthusiastic, "Hello Macy, I haven't seen you in a while." he said. "Ahh, bored can't even describe the lack of excitement in my life right now." he said with a chuckle. "I am doing fine, though, there's almost nothing to do around here." he voiced shrugging.      
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 pm

When Sharon saw Ken awake from his sleep, and talk with North, she happily trotted over, trying to hear what they were saying. She missed most of it, but heard Ken and North saying something about their father, and sibling. She sat down, licking herself, and waited, and smiled in greetings to the males. She saw Macy and Shin, and smiled at them too. She quietly walked over, just trying to greet them, then come back. It had been so long since she talked to any of them. "Hello, Macy, hi Shin!." She smiled, and waited.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next