The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 11 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 11 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

The Koti Den - Page 11 _the_w10
the voice I imagine for Macy: Natalie Portman
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 11 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Sometime later after leaving the plateau Luna arrives at the den. she notices a new scent and slowly walks up to the den. she sees two wolves, Kenny and one other that she has not met yet. As she approaches them she lowers her head to make sure she was allowed to approach. She looked at Kenny and asked,"Whats going on".
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

~*IHANA*~

The pup snuggled close into the fur, and smelt the presence of another furry, breathing
creature. It smelt the same way as this first one had, except different. Was it another mother? Something began breathing on her, and she curled up more. The mother smell. It licked her and she cooed.
She snuggled closer into the fur and whimpered. She felt hungry. She instinctively began suckling, as yet another sensation filled her, except it didn't tickle her nose. It made her mouth water. After a bit, she cooed once more, beginning to feel drowsy.
She pawed at the fur and snuggled closer, falling asleep.

The Koti Den - Page 11 244sje9
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Kendrick sat back, his tassels were swaying behind him excitedly. His eyes were still on the newborn child. The young lass had the same white coat Sharon had, but she had a small black speck that resembled a star on her forehead. Ken tilted his head, he was now wondering how their new child was going to behave when she grew up and how her eyes would look like. He quietly chuckled when the pup fell asleep after eating its meal. Hearing another figure entering the den he turned around and saw Luna, a smile crossed his face and he said, "Sharon has given birth. We have a new member in the pack."

The Koti Den - Page 11 Ken13
I'm Watching You, Guest!
The Koti Den - Page 11 Tumblr_lk0pv2xowc1qizu52o1_500
Family
The Koti Den - Page 11 Large_zpsd9a13242
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Sharon smiled as she saw her mate feeling not to bad about the new family member. She smiled and licked Kenny's muzzle, then looked at the small pup. A lot of things were going on in her head, but she just smiled and then saw it cooing. She fed her, but looked around, as the pup fell asleep, and she wrapped the small creature almost completely into her fur, hoping she was warm enough. "Well, since we have family now, any idea of what to name her?" She asked her mate, smiling and keeping an eye on the pup, and gently cuddling her.She saw the wolf(Luna) and smiled, looking down at their baby.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Luna smiled at the news. she wondered if she could have a quick look, she didn't want to ruin the moment. " That is good news," Luna says to Kenny, "is it ok if i have a look or should i wait till another time?" Luna sits down calmly so she wouldn't disturb the mother.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Kendrick smiled at young Luna and said, "Of course you can look." Looking back to Sharon he heard her ask a question. Kendrick stayed quiet for a bit to think of a name that was suitable for their new born child. "Well she's like a monkey...but in a adorable way" thought Ken, his head was scrambling for a name. Sudden a light bulb lit in his head and he turned his gaze to Sharon again and said, "What about the name...Ihana?" Kendrick glanced to his pup and suddenly a dark thought entered his head, what if his child didn't like him? What happens if his pup didn't recognize him? Will he be a good father?

Last edited by Kendrick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Sharon smiled at the female(Luna) as she asks, and nodded, looking towards Kenny. She was still getting used to the happiness and surprised, but she gently sat down, still licking the pup, and looked at the female(Luna). She turned back to Kenny, and smiled "Yeah! Sure...I think Ihana suits well..." She laughed and nodded.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Luna walks up to to the new pup (Ihana) and thinks she is adorable. "She is beautiful." Luna says to Kenny and the mother. Wanting to give them some space, Luna walks outside of the den and heads towards the river for a drink.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Sharon smiles and nods to the female(Luna). "Thank you" She softly said as the female walked out. She looked at their pup, Ihana, then at Kenny. "Well, now, should we tell the doyens?" She asked to Kenny, wondering where the Doyens were.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm

~*IHANA*~

The white pup woke up a few minutes after she had fallen asleep. She sniffed the air,
raising her head. She was covered in the smell of her 'Mother', for she was wrapped in her. She snuggled up underneath the fur. It was warm, and no wind got inside.
She whimpered, sticking her nose out of the fur because it tickled her, making the fur look like it had a little nose. She put her head back in in a second, and curled her body around, that's when her tail tickling her nose. She sneezed. It tickled her nose and she squirmed a bit, sneezing a again. The feeling of sneezing shocked her, and she let out a loud whine. She rubbed her nose in the fur, trying to figure out what had just happened.

Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Sharon smiled and cooed at Ihana, then licked her as she poked her tiny head out. She then jumped then quickly laughed as the pup sneezed, getting tickled, then started squirming. "Calm down, Ihana, it's okay...you just sneezed for the first time!" She licked her head, then softly whispered, and nuzzled her, still laughing and turned to Kenny, smiling at the act of Ihana.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:45 pm

-SIREN-

"Dear," he mutters, hearing a fuss just outside the den. He stands, peeking out to see a small cluster of wolves. "My!" He gasps, trotting over with perked ears. He reaches down, pressing a wet nose to the pup's head to welcome it.

The Koti Den - Page 11 Siren210
Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Once Luna found out that her rank was now a Raffen, she decided to go wondering into the woods near by. Luna quickly found a scent of a hare and followed it into the woods. not too long later she found the hare and chased after it. it didn't take her long to catch it and eat it. licking her lips she sniffed the air and smelt a new scent close by. after following the scent she found a few half eaten jackalopes and decided to take them back to the den for those who were to hungry to hunt.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm

~*IHANA*~

The pup smelt the presence of yet another furry breather, except this time it did not smell
like a "Mother" She sniffed the air, her little nose poking out of her Mother's fur.
Suddenly something wet was on her head.
She jerked back with a squeal, rolling back under the fur. She whimpered.
What was that?
She was scared to go back out and see what that was so she began suckling again, her hunger increasing. When she was done, she put her nose out and began to sniff. There were still wolves around, but she know felt safe in her 'Mother's' warm fur.
She curled up, and fell asleep.

Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:53 pm

North lied down. He was heading somewhere, but forgot where and stopped. The male heard a whimper. It was an unfamiliar one to him. Being the curious wolf he was, turned around to go and check on it.

As the male headed back to the sound, he realized that he hadn't really talked to anyone in a long time. His head dropped and hoped no one forgot about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Hearing Sharon question he was about to respond when suddenly out of no where the Doyen Siren appears. Ken carefully watches the dominant male welcome both he and Sharon's new pup on the head. Ken smiles warmly and return his gaze to Sharon, and said, "I think the Doyen already knows." Ken attention suddenly drifted from Sharon to Luna who had half eaten carcass in her mouth. "She went to get food" thought Ken, he was glad Luna was warming up to the pack. Ken looked away from Luna to the exit of the den, he longed to see his brother for some reason. He couldn't believe North missed the whole event of his own childs birth, but Ken didn't hold it against North, "North must be doing something to miss Ihana" thought Ken.

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Sharon smiled and tried to comfort Ihana, as Siren came in. "Yeah, I guess the Doyen already knows!" She turned to her mate. She saw the female(Luna) exit the den, and shrugged. She didn't want the poor pup get scared by all the new surrounding, but she wanted her to get used to the pack as well. She let Ihana suckle, then licked her, and briefly introduced the Siren to her. "It's okay, he is the leader of us all" She looked at Ken, and smiled. She knew the pup would be comforted in her fur, so she let her cuddle in, and nap again. She had never really spent time with a lot of pups before in the pack, but she felt like she was getting used to it. Softly whispering to Ihana, "Ihana, why don't you go to your father now, when you are comforted enough...? He would love if you tried walking to him. But first, get some rest.." She smiled and licked Ihana.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Even though it was getting late, Luna wasn't tired. She decided to look around for herbs. Luna didn't want to wonder to the snowberry garden until the next day. as she walked she reminded herself to sniff the air for any sign of danger and on occasion found herbs that she thought the pack could use. on the way back though she smelled and strange scent. afraid that it was heading to the den she followed it. on the outskirts of the woods she saw it. a lone female fox that was looking at the den with a hungry look. She gave a quick howl in warning and bounded after it, careful not to damage the herbs.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Sharon smiled and then looked down at the sleeping pup. She nuzzled her, thinking of the whole day, and laughed on her own. She looked at Kenny, wanting him to cuddle Ihana as well. She yawned, getting tired of the busy day. She looked up at her mate, and smiled.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

~*IHANA*~

The young pup woke up about an hour later. She whimpered, and stuck her nose outside
of the fur of her 'Mother'. She still smelt the other 'Mother' but nothing else. She leaned forward and suddenly rolled out of the fur. She squealed, flopping around, totally confused.
Her mother was gone!
She could still smell her, but she had suddenly disappeared. She rolled in what she thought was more or less the right direction, and found her mother's fur. She curled up beside it,
but noticed with a start that this wasn't mother! This was her other 'Mother'!

Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 pm

North finally arrived to the sound of the whimpering noise. He looked down and saw a little white pup who looked a lot like Sharon. "Ah, dang it! I missed the birth!" the male shouted in disappointment. The brute went over to Ken and lied down near him. "Real sorry bro." he said with a sad tone. But, he looked over at the pup and fell in love with her. "She is adorable Kenny." he said, changing his emotions. North always had a soft spot for pups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Sharon had her fallen asleep, and jumped up, and looked around when she heard her pup squealing on the floor. She gasped, then calmed down again, but then saw the small squirming pup head towards her mate. She looked up and smiled at him. She quietly saw North, and smiled, greeting him as well. She sighed a sigh of relief, 'thank goodness she was alright...' She looked at the helpless pup, reaching Kenny, and walked slightly toward their way.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Kenny warmly smiled to his new family, he scooted closer to his loves. He softly nuzzle Sharon and saw little Ihana roll out of Sharon, Ken's lobes perked in surprise. Kendrick froze to place when his little Ihana curled next to him, he didn't know what to do. He swallowed hard and looked at Sharon then to Ihana, while staring at Ihana he began to melt. "Such a beautiful little girl we have Sharon" said Ken, lowered his maw to Ihana, he softly licked his pup behind her ears. His ears flicked to a sound not far from the den, it sounded like Luna's howl. "Wah?" he thought curiously, What was going on out there? Then a familiar figure entered the den, it was his brother North. Ken silently chuckled and said, "Its okay North, I'm just glad your safe. Indeed she is adorable, she has the angelic beauty of her mother."

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 pm

North smiled at the pup. He always wanted some,even at a very young age he did. His family made fun of him, for having such a warm spot for pups, but he didn't care. The male was just waiting for the time when he could actually get to play with her. North looked around with a weary eye. He was going to be more cautious and keen on the world now. The male knew he had to protect this young pup. Even though that was the parents job, he felt like he had to do it. North got a little closer to the pup and lied down and rested his head on the cold ground and watched the little pup into he drifted off to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Realizing that she cant chase it off with the herbs in her mouth, Luna puts them down under a tree. She then runs after the fox long enough to get it away from the den knowing that someone will kill it later. She then notices another wolf in the den with the new pup Ihana. She goes back to the tree and picks up the herbs before heading quickly back into the den.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum