The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den pt. 3

+9
Katana
Sokea
Chelsea
Siren
Sideswipe
Ghost
Eis
Nakita
Marrok
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 Empty The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Marrok Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den pt. 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Koti Den pt. 3

Post by Nakita Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:59 am

The fae grinned, her ice blue orbs softning as she looked into marrok's amber eyes.
" so you ready to do this" Nakita said as she glanced over at marroks den. She wagered her tail, not feeling so nervous after what her mate had said to her.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 am

"Yes." The brute replied before licking the nose of his mate. His ear flicked and a small shown on his maw. He was happy at the thought of himself and Nakita having a pup or possibly more then one.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 am

The fae then began heading into marrok's den, her head looking back if her mate was following. Once there she laid down and waited for her mate to join her. She enjoyed the thought of being a mother although she never thought she would.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 am

Marrok quickly followed after Nakita, his tail wagging as he entered the den. His yellow eyes began to glow in the dim light of the cave. The brute could see his mte in the back of the den. He walked over to Nakita and........
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:03 am

The fae awoke afew hours later, her body pressed up against mates. The dim light did not hurt her eyes and she happily lifted up her head up, looking out side of the den.Her gaze then looke upon her mate who was lying down next to her and she smiled resting her head on her paws.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 am

AND THEN KIBA KKILLED THE PUP. THEEEEEEE END. JK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 am

Marrok opened his eyes from his rest he dragged his head along the ground which turned toward Nakita. The brute smiled and let out a yawn he then puffed out some air and blinked his eyes. He then looked at his mate's stomach wondering if pups where growing in there.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:43 am

Ghost had started to get really worried abou kiba and whined before following his scent into the storm."Kiba"!!! She howled when she noticed his body print with another female. She started getting head broken and lowered her eyes and whined sadly tears running down her face.

That's when she saw kiba and smiled happily"KIBA KIBA KIBA I FOUND YOU"!!! She yelled and jumped up and down until she got to him then nuzzles him happily. "Oh kiba I was so worried you had left me with that old male". She whimpered and licked his cheek wagging her tail happily as she took in his scent.

She pressed her nose into his neck fur and smiled murring in happiness as she e baled all his scent. He lit a fire under her heart every time she saw him and she wanted to be with him more than anything "I love you kiba". She whispered in his ears the. Rested her head below his chin
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Amethyst was near the den. Standing straight ahead, she looked quite confused. She layed down about 5 feet away from the den. She was worried that the other wolves might get mad at her for intruding, which she wasn't really doing at that time. "I wanna join this pack... I am so lonely..." She thought. She wanted to be in this pack. But she was too shy to ask the leader. She layed down until some wolf came upon her without any desire to fight. She fell asleep. She dreamed about being with this very pack. She would be loving, caring to others. And she would follow ALL rules. That's why she felt a deep seeded need to be obedient.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Kiba wrote:AND THEN KIBA KKILLED THE PUP. THEEEEEEE END. JK

Please do not post irrelevant things like this in the RP. Thank you.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Ghost watched as kiba laid down and saw a dominant male walking around....Siren was it.......... Yea that was his name. She got up and trotted over to him trying to keep her glazed I hidden, but she was failing at it. She sighed and smiled at the male"Hello, I'm ghost". She said wagging her smokey/white tail. She sat lightly on her haunches trying to irritate the cut she had on her ankle and sat there looking into the male's neon green eyes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Amethyst woke up a few hours later, she decided to walk further away from the den. She was a little shy about asking to join the pack. "I hope I'm not being rude..." She thought to herself. Maybe she had to pass a few tests to show the others that she was strong enough to be with the pack. She didn't really know for sure. She found a small bush just a few feet from where she was at the moment. She trotted to it and layed down comfortably. She watched as the other members of the pack were dealing with what it was they were trying to deal with.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Eis walked back to the den with a smile on her face. After catching some hares she had felt much better. Looking over the den she saw a new wolf had joined pack. She went over to introduce herself.
Eis
Eis

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Amethyst looked over at the wolf. She began to smile. Her tail began to wag. "Hello!" She said. Her eyes focused on this nice looking wolf. She looked very friendly to her. "Are you part of the pack?" She asked the wolf. She sat there and quietly waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm

"Yes, I'm Eis a pranice of the pack." "What's your name?"Eis waited for a reply.
Eis
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Ghost approached the two faes and wagged her tail"Hello there you two". She giggled and her bright icey blue eyes faxed into theirs. She tried her best to cover up her glazed over right eye
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Eis instantly noticed that the Fae was blind in one eye. This didn't bother her at all, her brother Ian had been blind not in one but both eyes and yet he could move around as if he had sight, his hearing and sense of smell was better than anyone else she had known. "I'm Eis you must be Ghost, it's nice to finally meet you!" Eis smiled at her.
Eis
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Macy slowly opened her eyes, and once again saw the same members conversing with each other. They had only joined the pack not too long ago, but it seemed they were getting very close very quickly. Shrugging, the Doyen made her way over to the river which was now unfrozen, and looked at some of the members as she passed them.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Kiba was just roaming through the woods when the scent of other wolves in the atmosphere. He ran towards them hoping if they'll be nice enough to let me have a carcass or to let Kiba hunt in their hunting grounds."Excuse me! After he got to the cave they were at Kiba asked them ."Can have a carcass or hunt in your grounds?" asked Kiba.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Eis turned towards the newcomer " there isn't any carcass here but if you want I'll help you hunt" I'm Eis by the way."
Eis
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Eis wrote:Eis turned towards the newcomer " there isn't any carcass here but if you want I'll help you hunt" I'm Eis by the way."

Be sure to have at least 3 sentences per RP post.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 pm

"Thanks Eis." Kiba said kindly."And yes I'd like to have help." Kiba said with a smile."Wanna hunt for jakalopes or get serious and go for elk? Go for broke?" asked Kiba.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Ghost looked at kiba approach the new fae she just met"Ummmmm hello"? She asked nudging the females shoulder. "I'm ghost what's your name"? She asked with a smile.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:44 pm

"I'm Eis, ghost."
Eis looked at kiba " I don't care what we hunt, but I would prefer to hunt elk."  She tilted her head and smile at him. She looked at ghost "Do you want to come?"
Eis
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Ghost was asked If she wanted to hunt, that's when she opened her right eye to reveal it was clouded over"I-I can't hunt". She muttered lowering her ears
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next