The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Real Rad/Rae I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Real Rad/Rae I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Real Rad/Rae I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Real Rad/Rae I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Real Rad/Rae

+2
Cinder Fire
Brightbane
6 posters

Go down

The Real Rad/Rae Empty The Real Rad/Rae

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:18 am

Name: Katrina lundberg

Grade: 7th

Birthday: August 26th, 2000

Interests: i like gaming, winning contests, making people laugh, junk food, not doing anything, and daydreaming :3

Personality: im very shy, i don't have any friends because of this so i spend my time on the internet, the only place I have friends. So when mah mom took away my computer cause of bad grades, i was prettyyyy upset. my mood  usually change to day to day. Usually im peppy, but once in a while ill be quiet and serious. I like roleplaying because it's like im typing a story people actully respond to, which makes me happy. I can get reallyyy angry, so watch what you say. If you sad and need someone to talk to, don't come to me. I can't say any deep stuff or whatever. Yes, i'm a brony. But don't worry, i'll never talk about any pony crap, unless you want me too.

Dislikes: I hate being ignored (wooo! look at meh!) I hate if someone gets a higher role than me or something. (Jelly) and... idk xD

The Real Rad/Rae 28unq78
(My mom is on the left, i'm on the right. I was very hot, that's why my face is all red and my hair is poopy)
Looks: i have curly, long, and thick brown hair, i have green eyes that look a bit blue, i wear glasses, i usually don't wear makeup, i'm short for my age, uh... i'm swedish. (Yay! like pewds! :3) i'm swedish cuz i'm sweet. (My dad said this lol, i'm not that sweet...)

accent/voice: I have no accent, just boring talking. I learned to talk late since I was babied too much when I was little, so my speech is slurred a bit. I can talk just normal, but the slurred speaking... you could say it's a really bad habit that I can't stop.

Past: About when I was born, everything was tense. My parents took pain medicine as drugs. My mother worked all the time, so I was stuck with my dad. My mom and dad hated each other. Soon, the manager kicked the family out. my oldest sister had a place of her own, so was not affected. me and my other two sisters were. My other 2 sisters went with my mom to live with her friends house. I went with my dad to my great grandma's house. At the time, my mother quit the pain medicine for good. My dad didn't do the same, and affected how he took care of me. The line was crossed when he drove into an parking lot, and fell asleep from the drugs. I freaked out, I thought he was dead. I tried to wake him back up, but it did nothing. soon, an kind lady found me and my passed out dad and called 911. The cops arrived, found he wasn't dead but asleep, and gave him a warning, and maybe a ticket. My mother had to pick me up, and I said I cant live with my dad anymore. So, I lived with my mother and her friend until I guess she got sick of it, and moved to my grandma on my mother's side, along with my 2 sisters. my grandma hated me. Anyway, My mom finally got enough money to get her own place. But when we got to her new place, we found we had nothing. We had a couple of air mattress's, 2 ugly green chairs, and a crap tv. We soon got kicked out of there, too. So we moved to a new place, where we lived for a couple years. The shower paint needed to be redone, so we got someone to do it. They found that the wall behind the paint was full of... algae? and the person said we have to move, since the shower wasn't going to be fixed anytime soon. We moved a nearby place only a block away, and that's where I am now.

The Real Rad/Rae 141l6qs
This is meh cat, bella.

Last edited by Brightbane on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

The Real Rad/Rae Empty Re: The Real Rad/Rae

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 am

Rad you are just like my friend. Nice bio. We act the same.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 am

Nice biography, Radical Radish!
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 am

For safety measures, I wouldn't reveal your location Rad.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:21 am

Amazing rad, nice job C:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 am

Interesting. Nice job, Rad! :3
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 am

rad dont worry im shy as well but not as much as you and your always my friend and im weird too SO WE ARE COOL! lol awesome job on the bio. ps i ware glasses too :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Loveeee the Radical Bio Rad!!! Very Happy
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content