The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 23 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 am

Macy woke up and fluttered her lids slightly before she began to stand up. Her eyes scanned the terrain, wondering if there was anyone awake at this time. Seeing no one, she sighed and once again walked over to the little creek to get a drink. The ice on top was getting thinner an thinner, making it easy for her to get a drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Paradise swiftly grasped a snow hare between her jaws, and smirked with confidence. "Lunsh ish shervehd." She mumbled through a mouthful of fur. Violently, she tore it's flesh and nibbled on the hare's meat. She licked her muzzle a few times, and squinted her eyes into the distance. A fair amount of wolves stood nearby, in which the large crevice provided them protection. She looked down at the paw-print on her chest, and narrowed her eyes. She shook her head, and turned her attention to a white female taking a drink (Macy). Paradise took a few steps forward, not careful to blend in. That was impossible to do with her coat colors. She soon approached the fae, and bowed in respect with a friendly expression. "G'day, ma'am. I'm Paradise." She grinned, and allowed her chest to puff out in attempt to become lighter above the thin ice.
Paradise
Paradise

Female Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Tsuki began to feel cold, and she had woken up. "Whoa I've bren asleep for a while" she yawned. She got up and stretched then headed off for her den and layed inside watching wolves pack.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Nakita padded into the den,noticing the new canid.She could sense she was female and walked over to the fae and introduced her self.
"hi, my name is Nakita, and you are?".
She stared at the fae with curious eyes, licking the blood from her jaws.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Pardy whipped her head around, and saw a silver female. "Oh, g'day, Nakita." The brown fae took a step off of the think ice as Nakita asked who she was. She took a swallow, and raised an eyebrow. "Who am I?" She slowly padded over to a nearby rock. She slumped down against it, eyeing a flower that stood straight up from the snow. "I'm only a mere mixed breed with a sense of adventure. I mean no harm." Paradise smirked at the female watching her, and wagged her tail in a mysterious pattern behind her rump. "Although, they do call me Paradise." She stood from the rock, and towered a little bit over the female. She bowed. "Nice to meet cha."
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

-SIREN-

He grunted, a rougy smell injecting into his viens. The Doyen lifted his head with a snap, his maw peelilng back as his muscles quivered. Sure, he'd gotten a little used to so many members entering the pack, but he still craved to be viewed as unpredictable. "Heel," he hisses, flattening his ears to a stranger. "Unless you beg for a fight."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

"Oh, I better get to my knees quickly." Paradise laughed, and narrowed her eyes at the large male. "Dear, I don't mean to intrude, though I'll calm for your sake." She slowly took a step forward to the male (Siren) and bowed respectfully. When she rose, she smirked, and sat down. Paradise's tail flopping through the misty air, it landed upon her paws. "Good day, sir." She spoke with a peacful tone, not flinching a hair. Eyes closed, she lifted her chin into the air, and puffed out her chest. "I am Paradise. Pleased to meet you." She brought her head down, and sat eye level with the male.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 pm

-SIREN-

"Welcome, then," he snorts a little, swiveling his ears back to seem calmer. Siren eyes the female, however, for she seemed to show little fear of such a beast like himself. Instead, he shrugged and stepped foreward to touch his nose to the forehead of Paradise. It was a sign to welcome all new members.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Paradise smiled kindly as the male nudged her forehead. She nodded slowly, and rose. "Is there anything I could do for you today?" The female raised her eyebrows, and shuffled her paws. Legs anxious to explore, teeth anxious to shine, she scraped the ground, leaving an empty groove without snow below her paw.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

-SIREN-

Siren blinked slowly at Paradise, his green eyes ablaze. "Nothing at the moment, sorry." He was glad that Paradise was eager to help out, and this would reflect on her well. He yawned and stretched before sitting down.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

As Nakita listened to paradise's vioce and memories,scorched through her mind.She fell to the floor and tears fell down her face.
Are you, who I think you are?She whispered under her breath."Ithought you burnt in the fire"
She felt tears paint her face in sadness, and she pressed her ears against her head.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:51 pm

"I see. Thank you for your response," Paradise tilted her head, and watched as the male sat. She inched a bit closer, and spoke with curiousity. "What might they call you?" She blinked, and sat next to the large male. She carefully laid down on the cool snow, and licked a paw of her own. She then laughed slightly. "I'm assuming you're the leader of this territory." Paradise winked, and looked back at her paw. Suddenly, the female not too far bursted into tears. She tilted her head in confusion to what she had recalled her as. "You see me here, so I doubt I was burned. Unless that was last night when I was caught on fire." Paradise shurgged, and looked at the burn on her tail along with many others.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

-SIREN-

"I'll always be Siren," he said, rubbing a blunt paw across his matter ear fur. He then settled down again, his green eyes slowly moving over the territory. "I can see you've made a few friends, eh? You're, might I assume, adventurous?" Siren turned his head slowly to look at Paradise.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Images flashed through her mind,she could remember her parents pushing her out the fire and a canid that looks exactally like her climbing away but slipping, possibly falling into the fire.However at that point Nakita had run into the forest and lost sit of her.

She opened her eyes and tried to stop the tears, curling up.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 pm

"You're darn right I am." Paradise smirked, and chuckled along with Siren. She pawed the air as a pup would, creating little swirls of mist around her. "You guessed correctly, Siren." The brown female rose from the snow, and sniffed the air. Nakita was spazzing, and Siren was trotting, while Paradise looked down at her paws. "So, perhaps we could take a walk? It's awfully cold, and I just don't feel like dieing today." She was desperately bored, and Siren seemed to be the only healthy canine, or at least lively canine she could see.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Nakita got up and walked over to the den and walked into it,she was not going to bother the new fae anymore and it was probably not the same wolf although it seemed so familia.All she wanted now was marrok to lay here with her, so she could nuzzle into him.She layer down resting the head on her paws.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 pm

-SIREN-

"A walk?" He inquired unhastily, standing up with a few grunts and some pops from his old bones. "Why not? I need to get some blithe exercise, at the mere least." He shook out his fur, wincing as he did so, and realized he needed to move around a lot more ofter.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Seeing Siren and a newcomer converse, she wandered around the territory. She wasn't in the mood to talk, but more in the mood to just walk around and make sure everything was right around the territory. Sighing, she stood up and began to walk aimlessly up and round the mountain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Seeing the raggedy wolf shake his fur, Paradise raised an eyebrow and smiled, ready to explore. "Perhaps a walk by some familiar landmarks could help me get used to the pack's boundaries?" She nodded, thinking this was a clever idea. "You lead the way, Siren." If she wanted to be accepted as an equal, she had to know where she was first.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm

-SIREN-

"For sure," he affirmed, starting to walk north. He nodded a gesture to the mountain, gazing at the peaks ahead, blanketed in snow. "That's Katmai, as I'm sure you might have already guessed. Beatiful yet fatal, of course."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

"I see," Paradise nodded as she glared at the mountain towering before the two mere canines. "It's quite magnificent." Suddenly, she heard Siren mention the word, "fatal." She deeply despised the phrase, and decided to warn him in a calm way. "Siren," She spoke softly, and climbed a small rock. "Fatal, is a strong word. Also know as a trick question." She swiftly leaped off the sharp edges of the rock, leaving cuts on the pads of her paws. "See this?" She looked down at her paws, and saw deep red blood begin to stain the snow. Paradise lifted a paw, and revealed it to Siren. "You never know if something is fatal, until you die testing the roumor."
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:51 pm

-SIREN-

"Likewise," he breathed, watching Paradise from below. He was somewhat moved, for most females didn't harm themselves in order to prove points or explain. "Though, I've watched many die here. I believe I can deem this mountain as fatal, because of that." He flicked his tail, his green eyes shadowed in a thick grief before he lifted them again to the lass.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Paradise fluttered her eyes shut, as a moment of silence just for herself. She re-opened them, and felt as the misty air swiftly brushed against her fur. She gulped, a bit shooken by the cold weather. Paradise was born in the scorching heat, and somehow managed to wind up here. "Shall we move on? I don't think my paws can withstand the temperature for too long above the snow." She shivered, not having as long of a coat as Siren did, and trotted up to his side.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

-SIREN-

"Tread softly then, dear," he said, continuing to walk as he turned his back to Paradise. "Sore paws aren't the truest of friends." He yawned, and began to walk again, flicking his tail at his ankles. He figured the female would catch up.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Marrok had made it back in a jog. The brute thought he smelt blood, he went towards the sent. It was growing stronger, when he came up to some rocks with jagged edges. The blood new but he couldn't tell whose blood it was from. The stench of blood and snow covered up the sent, even the wind helped make the sent almost undetected. The brute did smell the sent of Siren though, but the blood did not belong to the Alpha. He then noticed blood tracks following large wolf prints of Siren. Then in the distance two wolves walked side by side. Marrok followed behind quickly eager to help, when his steps became hearable to the two wolves he still continued on. "Do you need some help?" He asked kindly.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next