The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

The Koti Den

The Koti Den 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Ghost was moving throughout the pack seeing if anyone need some cleaning herbs for their woods or some poppies for their pain. She alway kept her fur clean and kept a little leaf satchel on her shoulder which She minded together with cobwebs and she smiled Nodding at everyone as she passed."Good Morning Winstone how is your scratch"? She asked and when he nodded she walked away and saw Siren"Good Morning Siren". She bowed in respect and smiled. She sat her satchel down and looked at him"Have any pain or cramps"? She asked ready to help if he did have any wounds or pains.

Her bright blue eyes gazed into his as she sat there and did her best to look down covering her glazed eye. She was still embarrassed by her blinded right eye and deaf right ear and as a pup she was bullied abou it so she was very shy
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm

The slightly rounded female got to her feet, licking marrok good bye while she went to chat some other people. Her gaze spotted a white female(ghost)she had not met before and the grey and white fae padded over to her.
"hi, my name is Nakita what's yours?"
Nakita grinned friendly, hoping that the white fae would not notice her slightly rounded stomach.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:53 pm

*Resting on the ground* Sees, another a strange wolf (Nakita)
Winstone walks to ghost and replied "Oh, i'm fine, i guess.. I didn't have any scratches at all. Good morn- Huh, what happen here to your shoulder?" he asked and with a smile at Ghost with her beautiful eyes. *But, knowing the right is blind*
Started looking at different wolf(Siren) and said "Greetings." with a cheer. Then Looked at ghost- "How are you, Ghost? And who are these two?" Winstone asked..

Last edited by Winstone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm

The female slowly walked back, her head hung low. The hunt was a bit.. unsuccessful?  And interrupted .. "Ill just go back later alone. Chelsea sighed lifting her muzzle to the air. Her pale eyes seemed more dull then ever, catching the familiar scents of the den, she walked a bit faster. Her ears perked as she spotted a group of wolves conversing. Deciding not to disturb them, she focused her gaze back on the floor and trotted on ahead. Maybe ill explore alone.. she thought curiously wagging her tail a bit.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Ghost was paying attention to Siren, when a voice startled her and she jumped smashing her satchel and everything spilled out. She had not looked the  fae in the eyes because she was to busy staring down at her satchel with her ears lowered. She whimpered and pawed at her satchel tryin to fix it."Dang it the leaves are torn. Now I gotta make a new one". She sighed and looked up at them female. "Oh hello there. I'm ghost". She smiled trying to cover up her sadness. Her glazed over blue eye was sticking out in plain sight and she knew the female saw it. "You can laugh at me. Everyone tha sees me does". She muttered and noticed the females slightly rounded belly and her eyes went soft. She stared with a saddened look on her face as she thought about the family she would never have.

Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:12 pm

The grey and white female felt bad when all ghosts things fell out the satchel.She bent her cranium down and began placing the things back in ghosts satchel. She then noticed the saddened look in Ghosts eyes and the glance she took at Her swollen belly.
"you know, when my pup is born you can come and visit any time you want"
Nakita said trying to cheer Ghost up.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

The pack leader makes his way through the crowd, watching every member under a critisizing eye, and sees Ghost. Folding his ears back a bit, he walks towards her, noticing her one blind eye. "Hello, Ghost."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Ghost looked up at Nikita "I'll probably scare your pup with my eye". She sighed thinking more about her dream family. She smiled at Nikita"Ill come visit everyday to make sure you and the pup are okay. If you two need anything just yell and ill come running". She smiled her glazed eye shining just a tad bit. She looked over at Winstone and Siren and smiled"Goodmorning Siren". She wagged her tail
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

She noticed her frown, and cocked his head to the side. "Surely you aren't displeased on the day of which you've earned your rank?" He stepped a bit closer, and blinked towards the Celete. "Perk up."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Ghost smiled "Oh I'm not sad, I just was thinking about a family which I won't ever be able to have". She muttered and lowered her head. "But I won't let that get me down". She giggled her bright cry blue eyes lit up and shined. She wagged her smokey/white tail happily. Then her eyes widened "Oh Siren do you haw any aches, pains,scratches,or cuts you want me to look at? I have a busy day with lots of wolves to see"? She said/asked with an eager look on her face. She was proud of her new rank and it shown in her eyes and she was eager to go help.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Apart from her sudden excitement, Siren stood still and motionless, a look of no emotion in his emerald eyes. He finally opened his mouth in a wide yawn, and blinked at the Celete. "I happen to keep myself unwounded, so I won't be needing any assistance now." He looked at her, a gentle snow falling. "And why won't you ever have a family?" He looked at her really nonchalantly, and flicked his tail.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Winstone, waits beside ghost while Siren talks to ghost..
Win Puts his head up, and waits little closer to ghost. Whispers to ghost.. "Who is this wolf?" i asked quietly... Then Siren, Flicked his tail, as something was going on..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Ghost looked at siren"What male is gong to find me pretty? My eye is the ugliest thing you can look at. Well I must get back to work, lots of wolves to help". She smiled and looked at win"He's the leader of the pack". She said and walked off her scent feeling the air.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:54 pm

*Ghost's scents in the air So it leads a trail of her scent*
Winstone follows her after she left her spot... Staying stealthy towards her while, Winsone behind and was tracking and following her own scent.. She leads to an odd place.
*Few minutes later After following...*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Chelsea finally came upon a big rock and sat. Her ears perked forward, she knew she wasn't that far from the den, as she could still hear their faint voices. Her tail flicked as she sat in silence, and watched her surroundings. What are you searching for , she chuckled to herself. Maybe it just felt good to be alone for awhile,  although ever since shes she's been here the female had gotten used to being around so many wolves. But of course, a wolf always needs time for herself right? Wrong she thought, laughing a bit. It had only been a few moments and she already missed being around her pack mates. Oh Chelsea you've changed a bit. she smiled murmuring to herself. Her pale blue gaze lifted and focused to the sky.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Ghost turned around and tilted her head"Are you following me, winstone"? She asked a little creeped out. Her bright blue eyes narrowed as she saw a hurt squrriel and smelt the blood. Knowing the male creature would not survive with those wounds she walked over to it and whispered"May your soul rest in piece". Then with a quick move she put her canine inscors on the back of its throat and bit down quickly snapping its neck. The creature was dead with it a sound of pain. A tear rain down her cheek as she bi into it to Quinch her hunger. Blood covered her muzzle as she looked back up. "So why have you decided to follow me "? She asked
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Winstone was little, edgy.. As Ghost noticed me and replied to her "Um.. I was um..." Having troblems spill out, the words, then he said "I was attracted, by your wonderful sent. And so, i decided to follow you and keep you company." He smiled. Coming close to ghost then said, "You look beautiful Ghost, and i see you not the ugliest, but the Beautiful inside you" Again Smiled greatly to ghost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Ghosts silver fur turned a bright pink for she was blushing under her fur."Y-Y-You what"? She asked and then scooted away from him startled at what she had just heard. Her glazed eye sort of brightened but she was still really embarrassed. "I barely know you Winstone". She smiled slighty at the fact that he liked her but she wasn't ready and he kind of just said it with our warming her up to him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Siren growled at the male. His tail raised in dominance, and he flattened his ears. "Watch your mouth, son. She says she barely knows you." With that, he nudged Ghost away from the male, still growling.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 pm

"Whao! and By the way, i been waiting around for ghost. I know about her blind right eye." Witch is clouded to him. "You know why they called it reasons to say, but, i know  that not ready for her.."  He waited for  her to say something or even do something to him which he knows best for Siren....

Last edited by Winstone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Ghost was startled by the growl and backed away from the male when she was nudged. She was shaking a bit scared by being flirted with so quickly. Her gaze lowered to the ground and she trotted off sighing. Then she was sat down under a rock and sighed curling her tail around her legs. She took off her satchel and sighed "Crap I need more cobwebs and poppies".
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Chelsea jumped looking down quickly at the direction she came. Her ears perked forward, she heard a growl. Sighing she jumped down from the rock and slowly made her way back. The female kept her gaze forward, spotting Siren speaking to a male she did not know. I wonder where Ihana is at.. I want to hang out with her ... she thought tilting her head. "Siren, Im sprry for disrupting your conversation, but do you happen to know where Ihana is at?" she asked sitting down awaiting an answer. Her pale gaze focused on the both of them, and another female who had just walked away, one she did not know. She sighed tilting her head. Oh Chelsea you're going to have to introduce yourself to everyone sooner or later.. hmm make that later.. she thought smiling to herself..
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Siren watched as a lighter cream female strode towards him, and he dipped his head to his pack mate. "Sorry, Chelsea, I do not know where she is." He gazed around the area, but could not spot the Wache. "My apologies."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Looking back over at him, she nodded her head. "Hm well alright then, thanks anyways. Ill see you two later." she began to walk back towards her little spot. Looking overhead, the female spotted a bird and smiled, it was singing. And it seemed as if it was singing to her. Oh Chelsea your losing your mind she thought laughing a bit to herself. Her ears perked forward as she hopped back up on the rock, and layed down.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next