The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 3 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 3 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am

Iron Hide smiled in amusement as he watched ghost trot ahead of him. "I know you can, you're a strong wolf". He said to himself. He chased after her, matching his pace with hers. A tear shed from his eye but he blinked it away before Ghost could see it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

Winstone, was walking to some place to see, two wolves, then, he'd seen a some other wolf being ugly who is ghost. I ran towards ghost, to that ugly strange wolf. and backed her off, from Iron' Yelled "Get away you ugly thing. Away you from Iron now!!"

Last edited by Winstone on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:07 am

Ghost whimpered as she was called ugly and ran off crying. She hid under a rock and cried covering her eyes with her paws. "I knew I was ugly". She whined tears running down her face . She wrapped her tail around her legs and cried digging her muzzle into the dirt
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am

Tsuki growled angrly at the wolf who called ghost ugly, she went over to ghost by a rock crying and slow sat next to her.  "are you ok?" I asked politly. And layed down.

Last edited by Tsukikanji on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am

Chelsea immiediatly lifted her head with her ears perked. She heard distant yelling,  a voice she didn't recognize, but nonetheless the female stood up and trotted quickly back. Lowering her head, she caught the scent of Ironhide and followed it, along with the other yelling. A sigh escaped from Chelsea as she moved into the scene, seeing Ironhide with the female from earlier, and the other male that was with Siren. "Hey what's going on here?" she growled lowly sitting down. "Whats with all the yelling for too?" she asked keeping her gaze on all three of them.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 am

Ghost looked up at the new female tears running down her eyes. Her glazed over eye in plain sight"I am ugly arent I"? She cried lowering her ears and whimpering as tears ran down her cheeks. She dug her face back into the dirt and whimpers closing her eyes."
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

Tsuki lowered her eyes. "no you are not ugly you have a very beautiful wolf, and if they're calling you ugly they're calling me ugly because our wolves look alike and my wolf isn't ugly and yours isn't also..." Tsuki sighed.. "Ignore them they're jealous of your beauty" Tsuki layed her head down..
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 am

Chelsea jumped back looking down at Ghost. "What no, of course your not ugly." she turned her gaze back to the wolf who said that to her, a low growl escaped her maw. "Who do you think you are calling her ugly?" she growled glaring angrily at the male. "I suggest you leave before you get yourself in more trouble here." she added, her expression cold and angry.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 am

Iron Hide was startled as stormy gray wolf shouted at Ghost to get away as she called her ugly. "What do you think you are doing? She wasn't hurting me of any sort, I was spending time with her. Exactly what was going through your head Winston I demand an answer now! Iron Hide panicked, he couldn't see Ghost anywhere, but could hear her cries of humiliation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 am

Ghost looked up at the fae "You-You thing I'm pretty"? She asked looking into the faes eyes with her own icey blue orbs. She sighed and crawled out from under the rock and sighed looking at the fae"Im ghost". She said smiling but her ears were still back and flattened against her head.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

Tsuki lifted her head and nodded. "Nice to meet you im Moon" I spoke softly and began to sit up. I started to try and help ghost up.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 am

As winstone was going towards ghost for the last time. and said "Do you think that i'm ugly? well, everyone is... And i might say and i'm sorry that you were ever born!!!" Walks away ignoring....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 am

Chelsea growled annoyed at his words. Focusing her dull gaze on the male, she tried her best to keep herself from doing anything bad.. like attacking him.. She sighed with relief as he walked away. "Ha just wait till Siren or Macey get you you!" the female barked after him, resisting the urge to chase him away or bite him on the flank. Her tail flicked occasionally, showing she was still angry.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 am

Ghost walked up to Winston's when he said he would apologize. She waited for his apology, but tears filled her eyes when he yelled in her face "Im sorry ghost....sorry that you were ever born". That's when she let all her emotions out and whined tears running down her face as she ran off. She kept running and running not wanting to look back.

The only thing that stopped her from running was when a huge tree came up on her blindside and she plowed into it. She double over with a loud yelp that echoed the woods, and she laid there the right side of her face bleeding pretty badly. She wined and laid there hoping no one would find her
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 am

Tsuki was shocked at what she had heard, she began to get angry and got in WinStone's face growling. "How dare you judge of if someone should be alive or not!!" She began to walk away angry catching up with ghost to cheer her up.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 am

Ghost! Yelled Iron Hide as he ran to her side to examine her injuries. He was furious with the male wolf(winstone) and looked to see if he was still around. He scouted nothing. Ghost, ghost can you here me? I shouldn't have let you run on ahead, let alone let your side. Someone help me!" Iron hide stood next to the still wolf in panic hope help would come to his aid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 am

Ghost groaned bleeding badly "I-I-Iron". She said weakly whining. Her bright blue eyes began darkening, she whimpered blood falling into her right eye. Blood dripped into the snow and made it melt."W-w-will y-y-you be my mate"? She whispered not knowing if he was there. She closed her eyes whimpering not feeling anyone's touch.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 am

Tsuki ran to ghost after hearing Iron crys. She began to examine ghost wounds and began to put herbs on the parts bleeding the most. "This should help with your bleeding" Moon whispered and started working.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes I will Ghost", He whispered in the she wolf's ear. "Thank you moon, your help brings me great joy". He assisted her while applying cob webs to the deep laceration on ghosts forehead. He laid down next to her making sure ghost knew he was there. "How do we get her to shelter it looks as if she can't walk at this point." He demanded indirectly to the she wolf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 am

Ghost nuzzles his chest when they were done patching her up"N-n-No I can walk". She whimpered getting up but front right leg bent at an awkward angel and she yelped falling over side ways. She looked at her leg with wide eyes "It's b-b-broken". She cried in pain."Can you guys splint that"? She asked crying.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 am

"Well the only thing we could do right now is" ..Tsuki cleared her throat.  "Ill grab her scruff and lift her up and you get under her and carry her to safety," Tsuki began to grab her scruff ad lift her up. The fae was heavier than she thought, but she still lifted her gently..
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 am

Iron Hide did as he was told. He pushed his muzzle under Ghosts body and lift her onto his back. The wait made no difference to him. "Relax Ghost you're hurt and we need to get you home to give a proper examination". He began to walk toward the den entrance, Moon following behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 am

Ghost had passed out from all the pain she was in and she was missing a tooth. She laid motionless in the den barely breathing. Her body was shivering rapidly because she was cold. Her leg was still bent at an awkward angle.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 am

Iron Hide gave Ghost some of the ginger plant they retrieved earlier. "Eat these, it'll help with the pain from your missing tooth. Drink this water first before you eat them", he coaxed nosing a leaf of water toward the she-wolf. "I might not be able to fix your leg completely but I can make so you feel more comfortable." He gabbed her leg gently with his paws and set it to an accurate position. He gave the wolf Witch Hazzle already chewed and put it in front of her to swallow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 am

Ghost did everything iron hide asked and helped in pain when he reset her bone"Please no more"!! She yelped and whined. She closed her brith blue eyes after it was all over and lowered her eyes"I should have died". She muttered whimpering
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next