The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 20 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 20 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 20 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:04 pm

"Looks like you found your special somebody little bro (Arrow)." Kiba said as he started briefly giggling."No wonder Amethyst fell for that cute face of your Arrow, you should be very happy you have her, you'd be nothing without somebody to take care of you!" Kiba yipped as he teased him. Kiba then stretched after his own fun and asked,"Ugh, look at me! I never knew that there'd be so much dirt on me that my coat would start looking like Arrow's! I'm stopping by a stream, you wanna come? Little bro and Amethyst? Asked Kiba rolling on the ground just getting himself way more dirt on him the he wants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 pm

"Sure. Why not?" Amethyst replied. She got up and waited for her mate (Arrow) to do the same. She made sure that the two had their fur touching as they walked down to the river. She then turned her head to Kiba's direction. "I'm sure someone will like you after your fur is all cleaned. I assure you. Try not to let your dreams come to a point where you give up on them. Someone will come up to you and you will find that special someone. Don't give up now". Amethyst loved being helpful toward others. She then turned to Arrow, the one she loved the most and licked him on the side of his neck, as if she was cleaning a tiny bit of dirt off of him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 pm

As Arrow walked next to his mate he moved on the other side to be next to kiba and Amethyst he whisperd in kiba's ear a playfully friendly threat " ill get you for that" he smiled and bumped into kiba playfully and ran off to the river flicking his tail for Amethyst and kiba to follow. runing at middle speed and now starting to again feel the sharp needle like pain in his side panting and fighting for breath he slowed his pace to a trot sides heaving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Kiba was curious of what Arrow was doing so he playfully bit his neck and tackled him to the ground playfully fighting,"You can't beat me!" Kiba smirked as he continued to nibble on him. After Kiba thought that Arrow given up he lost grasp of him."Ha! You couldn't last 2 minutes of me! Amethyst needs to keep looking for a stronger wolf!" Kiba teased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Amethyst laughed. "Hey! I know a strong wolf when I see one. And Arrow is quite strong, you will see!" She giggled a little and tried to help Arrow off the ground again. Once Arrow was off the ground, she continued down the river with the two. When she saw how Arrow was walking, she became a little worried. "I hope my babe feels better soon. It looks like that he is still in a little bit of pain" she thought to herself. She walked close to Arrow's side and helped him to walk a little. "I hope that pain goes away soon..." She whispered in her mate's ear.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Arrows ear twitched when Amethyst whisperd into it he replyed " dont worry for the sake of me please dont" he looked at her his icy green eyes filled with pain but love for Amethyst " it will get better im sure of it, i just think i need to take it easy for a few days" he keep on walking without Amethyst to show that he was fine once he thought he proved his case he slowed down and leted her catch up to him staring off into the distance seeing the river and the sun light reflecting off from it hiting his eyes makeing them blaze with the gold, blue from the river, and green.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Amethyst smiled at him again. Then laughed. "Okay. Maybe I should relax deeper". She let her mind drift for a bit. Then snapping out of it to see the river down below. It was so beautiful how the suns rays were reflecting off of it. It was a perfect romance spot for both her and her mate. "Wanna just sit down there and enjoy ourselves?" She asked? Her gaze turned towards Arrow completely. She was wondering if he too thought that the river looked like a romantic spot for the both of them. She smiled and waited for a reply as they continued on walking side by side.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Kiba was annoyed by the fact he' isn't teasing or playing with Arrow so he decide to scoot in between them to seperate the two from cuddling."You wolves are chatting more then usual, something happend didn't it?" Kiba whispered in Arrow's ear."I'd like to be notified about it too you know." Kiba also added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Tsuki woke up and looked out of the den, she saw a handsome coated brown wolf with pink eyes and she knew it was Kiba, so she decided to go greet him. She got up and stretched, then she walked up to him and sat down, "Hey" she looked at Arrow who was by him too..
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Amethyst sighed but happily. "Calm down. Arrow and I are just mates. We love each other and that's all". She continued to walk down to the river. Her tail swayed gently back and forth in the soft blowing wind. Once they reached the river, she sat down, wanting Arrow beside her very badly. She looked into the river and became a little mesmerized by how it was slowly moving. While she was in her trance, she didn't really see what was around her but in front of her. The water looked so beautiful. The wind blew her fur a little. Luckily it felt warm. Although she didn't like being separated from Arrow. She wanted to be with him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:47 pm

" Arrow eyes whent cold why youll only teas more" he padd fast to get away from Kiba moving from Amethyst as well he moved to the lake and stood in the water feeling the water run over his paws felt soothing like when Amethyst did to him some times he moved deeper and his front left leg gave way once again and he fell into the water with a a slash yelping in pain as he hit his ribs once more sending a jab of pain up his spine and leg yelping in agony and pain as the river carried him and tuged him under fighting for his life and only catching a little glimps of Kiba and Amethyst run to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Amethyst snapped out of her trance to find Arrow stuck in deep water. She gasped loudly as she was now in complete fear. "ARROW!!!!" She screamed. She raced into the water, diving in, she held her breath, grabbed Arrow by his back, and dragging him out. Once Arrow was out, she pressed on his stomach and chest area, trying to get any water out of his lungs. She started to panic! "BREATHE!" She yelled. She was in complete agony now. All she could ever focus on was Arrow almost dying. "COME ON! DON'T GO DEAD ON ME NOW! COME ON... JUST..." She was scared out of her mind now. She was shaking. She licked him on his mouth. She didn't want him to die. Not like this!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:07 pm

When Kiba realized that Tsuki was behind him and immediately ran to her and started licking her,"WooHoo! Finally she returns to me! Aw man, it's hard to resist!" Kiba yipped as he started to cuddle with Tsuki."C'mon Suki! Lte's huh!" Kiba then started giving a playful bow. Kiba sensed trouble."Hold that thought Suki." Kiba said with a serious face."ARROW!" Yelled Kiba. Kiba then realized what was wrong with him and started tugging him on the ribs, No matter how much pain the tugging made Kiba had to do it or Arrow will die,"C'mon Arrow! You're tougher then this!" Kiba said as he kept tugging till Arrow awoke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Arrow spite up water and blood his eyes blurry and tired from the fight his sides heaved as he still tryed to fight for air he seen the out lines of kiba and amethyst he spit up more blood and a little of water and closed his eyes alive but his heart thumping weakly not as strong as it should he dreamed of the river again and if he did not live and wondered if he was dead or alive falling numb all over and sleep washes over him like the river did he slept and dreamed of the river.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Amethyst stood over Arrow's side. "My Arrow... Alive at last..." She licked him all over. "At least you are safe now..." She almost cried. Tears forming in her eyes as she lay her head gently on Arrow's body. The scent of Arrow calmed her a little, but she was still quite scared out of her mind. She took deep breaths to try to calm herself more and more. She cuddled with Arrow until he awoke from his sleep. She stayed close to him, licked him the whole time. This was REAL love. Amethyst didn't care if the other wolves were watching. She just wanted Arrow. And she was glad to be with him once again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"I never knew you were a flirt Amethyst. And you Arrow! Don't go dieing without my permission." Kiba smirked."I'm going back to my lovely Suki ok? Ok. And when you go dieing again Arrow, give your big brother a call." Kiba said as he ran back to Tsukikanji.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:57 pm

as Arrow awoke he was weak and in pain he looked at his mate with luzy blurry eyes "im sorry" he whisperd to her he started to shake from the seting sun cold and hurting he tryed to get up but failed it the first time he tryed again and managed to get up he started to walk not waiting for Amethyst but at a slow pace and limping with sharp needle like jabs of pain sent up to his spine almost triping on him self many times he bit down on his teeth and was biting so hard he started to bleed staining his teeth red and red drops falling down his chin and lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Amethyst got up and rushed to Arrow again. "You don't look so good..." She said soothingly. She tried to help him back to the den. She didn't want him walking by himself. It hurt her inside to see her own mate in this condition. "Allow me to help you..." She said in her most soothing voice. She tried to get her muzzle underneath him and help him walk back to the den. She knew that Arrow was in a whole lot of pain. She was more worried about him than before. "Rest... Rest my love..." She gently set him down so he could lay on the ground inside the den. She did an honor and licked the blood off of his mouth. She tried to help him feel better.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Tsuki saw kiba coming and wagged her tail, she looked over at Arrow and Ame. "Are they okay?" I asked then playfully bowed, then I playfully submitted under Kiba's face. I licked his chin and stared at his beautiful eyes.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Tsuki saw kiba coming and wagged her tail, she looked over at Arrow and Ame. "Are they okay?" I asked then playfully bowed, then I playfully submitted under Kiba's face. I licked his chin and stared at his beautiful eyes.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm

"Yeah they're Okay." Kiba said as he glanced back at them, Kiba then looked straight into Tsuki's eyes then slowly got closer to her face, Kiba started lying his forehead on hers next."You know, I'd like to lay down in the down, the stress that Arrow pushed on me made my muscles ache, you'd lay down with me right? We'll talk there" Kiba whispered in Tsukikanji's ear. After Kiba lied down on the flat space of the den he invited Tsuki over with a mischievous look on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Tsuki watched him go into the den and lay down, then saw the mischievous look on him and knew he was inviting her into his den. Tsuki looked at him, then went into his den and layed down by him. She put her head on his paw.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Kiba started licking Tsukikanji's head and then started nibbling the scruff of her neck,"I'd like it if you didn't resist Tsukikanji.." Kiba said still with a smirk and nibbled Suki's Neck a little harder (I'M NOT GOING MUCH FARTHER THEN THIS ;3). "C'mon noww, open up to me." Kiba whispered in her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Tsuki looked at Kiba and laughed, then she got up and licked his face. She Looked around in the den then Started licking kibas fur to help clean it. Then she started playfully bowing.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Kiba allowed Tsuki to clean his fur, it was covered with some blood too."Aw man, that feels better knowing that the blood of my bro is gone." Kiba said as he turned around and licked Tsuki. Kiba got ready to play with her, then he started chasing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next