The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 11 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 11 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 11 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Shadow's ears perked forward in surprise as she watched the larger male lift up the rotting log and retrieve the chamomile. Gingerly taking the chamomile in her mouth she managed to say joyfully, "thanks!" Meeting Winstone's gaze, Shadow's tail began to wag happily. Though her voice muffled by the plant she managed to say, "all we have left is the celandine to find."
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Ghost woke up and yawned then looked down at amethyst and giggled licking her cheek. "Come on amethyst run away with me. I love you". She smiled and licked her lips happily. Her white tail wagging happily as she sat beside amethyst
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Amethyst woke up not too long ago. She looked at Ghost and smiled. "Yes..." She said sleepily. "I will run away with you. I love you too". She leaned against Ghost. Her light grey fur looked so pretty. She really liked Ghost's fur too. She had always loved the color white. She licked Ghost's lips back. This was love. This feeling got stronger inside her. She WANTED to run away with Ghost. "Where to?" She asked in her sweet voice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Ghost giggled "Far far far away". She whispered and limped out of the den and limped off to the plateau. Her bright blue eyes gazed into her eyes and she smiled happily licking her nose and scuffing off as fast as she could.
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Amethyst followed behind Ghost to the plateau. She ran fast with her. This was her chance to be with someone whom she loved very much, deep, deep within her very heart. She continued on with this journey. She felt soooo happy. She ran, and ran, and ran. This was exciting.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Shadow wrote:Shadow's ears perked forward in surprise as she watched the larger male lift up the rotting log and retrieve the chamomile. Gingerly taking the chamomile in her mouth she managed to say joyfully, "thanks!" Meeting Winstone's gaze, Shadow's tail began to wag happily. Though her voice muffled by the plant she managed to say, "all we have left is the celandine to find."

Winstone did a great job lifting and finding the chamomile. But, shadow's gazed at winstone for a moment after she met his. Winstone, told shadow "I would take care of you two, because this is very quiet and peaceful in this forest". He went to the den with shadow, to meet Tuski. Winstone sat beside shadow as she gives the chamomile to tuski...

*Moment after*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Silently, the white wolf padded after the black wolf. Lowering her muzzle, Shadow gently dropped the chamomile by the den entrance and nosed a few peddles over it in case the wind picked up again. Satisfied with where she left the plant, Shadow trotted away toward the Koti den. "I'll be back later," she called over her shoulder as she went. From afar she could make out the faint outlines of the pack members and the familiar grey wolf wandering around the den site. Shadow slowed her quick pace as she drew nearer to the grey male. "Good Morning, Siren," Shadow politely said as she approached him. She noticed the dry dirt still clinging to his pelt and guessed he must have taken another nap.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Siren pricked his ears and turned his head to face Shadow, the female with the glacial complexion, and he nodded to her. "Afternoon, huntress." He returned his attention to the pack around him. "We'll be needing more food supply soon, if I might say. We'll need another hunting party to head out before the storm draws in." He figured that Shadow would take this as more of a precaution than a command, so he nonchalantly let his tail sway with the wind.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:02 pm

As winstone and tuski who is left alone. After seeing shadow faded in the trees to the kodi den.. 
Winstone, came to another part of the golden forest which where, the hunting grounds were in the light partly forest... Winstone, had seen one prize of his own to bring back food for the others.. As he stalked the animal, and gave a breath to know how it's going to effect the area. But, he attack the animal with great force without getting into a chase.. It was a young elk, wondered in the forest and been killed by winstone..

*After a moment*
Winstone put the dead animal onto his back and carried to the den...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Yoki didn't know these lands, they seemed so strange and she had a feeling that she was very far from her home. The brown pup shivered a little and she shook her fur trying to fluff it up. Her green eyes where full of fear when she spotted two wolves, she was frozen in fear. (She saw Siren and Shadow)
Yoki
Yoki

Female Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Shadow tilted her head up to the sky. Her ears folded back with worry, Siren was right, the clouds looked ready to bring another storm. Looking backing back at Siren she spoke her agreement, "I don't know if any hunters are available." A sly look slowly edged onto her face as she joked, "perhaps you are up to the challenge?" Quickly the sly look vanished. Against the snow not far off a small brown pup sat shivering in the cold snow. Shadow took a hesitant step forward toward the small creature, unsure of how to approach it. She turned her gaze to meet Siren's, and gestured with her muzzle toward the pup.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Yoki suddenly snapped out of her frozen state however she was still afraid, she didn't move when the white wolf(Shadow) approached her. Her ears flung back and her head lowered, and she didn't move. Her green eyes blinked as she watched the two with wide eyes.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hello young one," Shadow spoke softly to the little brown pup. "Are you lost?" Slowly Shadow sat down afraid that any sharp or sudden movement could scare the pup away, that is if it could move. Her usually cold eyes softened as she stared down at the little creature.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 pm

As, winstone carried the young elk, he was having to think about shadow. But, he stopped and lay the elk down on the ground. Winstone sat by a tree, and thinking about shadow....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Yoki blinked at the white wolf not saying anything for some time then she spoke up, "Hello, yes I was separated from my pack..." The pup blinked then looked down to her paws.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Shadow's ears folded back and worry filled her. She knew the chances of separated pups to find their packs were low and with the harsh winter ahead the female pup would not survive. "What is your name young one?" Shadow as softly, "I am called Shadow." Tearing her eyes away from the pup, Shadow looked around seeking another wolf's presence.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:31 pm

The pup looked back up at the white wolf known as Shadow, "My name is Yoki, it means BlueBird." Yoki said now starting to warm up to the new wolf.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm

"Bluebird," Shadow repeated gently as she turned her gaze to look back down at the pup. "That's a sweet name, Yoki. If you would like you can stay with my pack. I'm sure our leader will not mind"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

"Really?!" Yoki's face held excitement and she smiled, her tail wagging. She then stepped a little closer to the new wolf.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Shadow laughed seeing the new hope in the pup's eyes. "Yes, really," the white wolf said still laughing. "Come I will show you the den." Getting back onto her paws, Shadow veered back toward the den ignoring the snow which began to stick to her fur. Slowing her pace, Shadow stopped and looked back at the pup waiting for her to follow.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Yoki scampered after Shadow happily. Her green eyes bright and she looked around curiously. "Thanks Shadow." Yoki said softly.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm

'Huh.... where have my paws taken me now...' Dark growled as he walked on, his torn ear flicking at every sound and his tail dragging along in the snow.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 pm

The Koti Den - Page 11 6ypt36

The young ivory female's flicked at the sound of chirping birds carried in the early morning breeze. She eyes opened and her head lifted slowly. She had slept in the main den that night, but something wasn't right. A smell met her nose. Her ears pricked. It smelt of rogue wolf. Standing up and shaking her fur, she padded silently from the den. In which direction was this wolf? She stopped for a moment and lifted her head, taking in the frosty early spring air in large breaths. Her head snapped down, her eyes pointed in the direction she needed to go. She crept forward, her belly fur brushing the colorless veil that covered the grass. She could hear something brushing the snow, and paws breaking the surface of the milky shield. She paused, still crouched, looking for the best direction to come at the black wolf. She felt her small frame tremble. She could see muscle rippling underneath the presumably he-wolf's pelt. She pushed down her fear, and concentrated on what she should be doing. Her white pelt blending in with the snow, she padded very silently behind the nearest boulder. When behind it, she pressed her trembling body onto it. Then an idea came into her mind.
"Get back, scum!" She snarled. She had climbed the boulder when she had found some footholds, and snow crouched stood on top of it, her posture threatening, her fur fluffed out and her teeth bared aggressively. Her heart trembled with the thought that this may come to a battle, but she was determined to do what her rank required.
"By what purpose do you come?" She growled. "Answer me, quickly."

Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 am

The fae awoke her pup curled up against it's mothers body. Nakita could feel the cold winter air moving in on the terratory and knew she would be alright hene her thick coat came I'm but she knew is was deadly to the pup. She watched the pup shiver and Nakita covered akita with her bushy tail trick to keep her warm.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 am

Dark flicked his torn ear and snarled when seeing a wolf (Ihana), 'If you have to know, I've been traveling and my paws led me here. Now leave me alone!' He growled, his claws sinking into the ground.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next