The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 7 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm

"No Ghost I can handle it. You are in condition to hunt right now. But you are welcome to come and watch if you wish?" Iron Hide walked up to ghost and caught her balance as they exited the den and headed toward the open plains. "Just take it easy I don't want you to get injured."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Ghost licked his ears as they walked. She smiles into his neck and licked it. "I love you iron hide". She whispered.
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:48 am

Shredder woke up in a corner in a den. He opened his eyes wide wondering how did he get there. But slowly he started remembering what happened the day before. Shredder looked around wondering how many members the pack actually has.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 am

Amethyst got up and shaked her fur. The ground was a little wet so that's why her stomach was a little wet. She knew that her fur would dry in the warm sunlight. She gave a low bark and went to a tree. She put her scent on it by just rubbing the side of her neck against it. Why she was doing it, she had no clue. It just came naturally to her. Then she layed down and relaxed for a while. Her soft gaze gently focused on the surroundings near her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Ghost came limping back in with her new mate, she was leaning against him and licked his ear. Her glazed over eye was now uncovered with cobwebs, but there was a giant scar raked across her eyebrow down her right eye from where she had hit the tree. She saw a female wolf (rose) and then looked a her mate"Im going to go introduce myself", she smiled licked his muzzle before limping over there. Her limp was noticeable from all angles, when she got to the female she smiled. "hello there I'm ghost". She smiled
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Amethyst looked at Ghost and smiled back. She noticed something about this wolf. "Are you ok?" She asked. She wanted to be really friendly to this wolf. She wanted to help. But how? She wanted to heal this wolf with something she knew well. She looked ghost in the eye with gentle kindness and then looked at her leg. She knew that she could hypnotize any wolves who were in pain or needed some healing. She was afraid to ask Ghost about it. She just smiled for as long as it took.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Ghost giggled "Yea I'm feeling better. My leg is just swelling then going down, then swelling again ". She said, but wagged her tail. "See that make over there"? She asked pointing her paw at Winstone. "He did this to me. So don't go anywhere near him". She said and sat down slowly. "Oh that handsome fella over there". She says looking a iron hide,"him and I jus became mates and he's helping me with my leg". She giggled happily. Her glazed over eye was completely noticeable to this new female."Oh I'm ghost by the way". She said smiling
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Amethyst smiled back. "You can call me, Amethyst." She layed down next to Ghost. She felt worried about going over near the wolf who hurt Ghost. "I'll be sure to stay away from that wolf. I can't believe that he would do such a thing..." She felt sorry for Ghost. She wanted to be friends with this female wolf. "I like your name" she said to Ghost. She wanted to tell Ghost why she was far away from the den. She wondered if Ghost wanted to hear the story.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Ghost smiled and wagged her tell"Nice to meet you amethyst. So what are you doing so far away from the den"? She asked and nudged her playfully. She laid on her belly and stretched out her hind leg and let her tongue hang out of her mouth.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Amethyst sighed. But she was willing to tell Ghost about why she was so far away from the den. "Well..." She started to say. "I was at the den beforehand... And whenever I was there, some wolves would growl at me and thought that I was some intruder... I felt rejected. So I came here... Thinking that no one would realize me... I felt unrealized for about 2 days..." She was worried about what Ghost might say. But she paused for a moment to let her talk. She pawed at the ground a few times. She looked over at Ghost and listened to her reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Ghosts eyes softened as she listened, she nudged the females nose and smiled. "You can come stay with me and Iron. We have plenty of room, since we haven't started a family yet". She grinned and wagged her tail. "Here come on ill show you your new home". She said standing up and limped slowly to her den.

She turned around to Amethyst and grinned"We'll here it is, you can go inside and mark your bed ^.^
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Amethyst was so happy that Ghost let her join their pack. She quickly went into the deepest part of the den, and made that her bed. She was quite tired. She smiled at Ghost again. She hoped that Ghost's leg felt better in a couple of weeks or so. Further out of the den, She could see Ghost's mate. She sort of hoped that Iron wouldn't mind her staying in the den too. After all, she was now part of the pack. She felt very happy inside. A few minutes later, she closed her heavy eyes and drifted off into a peaceful deep sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Stiffly rising to her paws, Shadow stretched out in a bow and opened her jaws in a yawn revealing her sharp teeth. Shaking out her ruffled fur, the white wolf proceeded slowly toward the darkened depths of the unknown den. She lifted her muzzle as she drew closer, and inhaled the scent of two wolves and the lingering stale scent of another. "Hello?" Shadow called. Her muscles tensed ready to flee as she waited for a reply.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Amethyst heard the voice of another wolf as she awoke from her deep sleep. She yawned and started to speak. "Uh hey... Who is this??" She asked nervously. She tried to call for Ghost. She wanted to warn her about the trespassing wolf near the den. She wondered where Ghost was. She let out a strong howl.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Ghost came out of her room and smiled"Why hello there". She said and nudged amethyst to calm her down. Her bright blue eyes shined as she limped slowly to the she wolf, but she lost her balance and fell over . She struggled to stand up and when she did she grinned wagging her tail."Im ghost and this is iron and amethyst.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hello Ghost, Iron and Amethyst," the white wolf spoke as she dipped her head politely to the wolves. "I am Shadow," she added as she lifted her muzzle to meet Ghost's vibrant blue eyes. Shifting her gaze to look around the den, Shadow tilted her head at the sight of the sleeping wolves. She lowered her tone to a soft whisper as she spoke again, "I apologize for intruding."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Amethyst calmed down when she saw Ghost. She looked at Shadow with gentle eyes. She went up to her and smiled. "It's ok. If you are not a fighter wolf... Well forget that" She laughed a little. "You look very friendly. By the way, love the name" She became more comfortable around the wolf.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 pm

"No, I am not one to quarrel," Shadow replied her eyes glinting with laughter. "Amethyst, right? The beautiful rare stone, also a beautiful name." Feeling at ease around the two wolves, Shadow relax her stiff posture allowing her muscles to slack and her tail to wag freely. "This is a nice den," the white wolf commented looking around the spacious area.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Amethyst smiled and laughed a little again. "Yeah. Thanks!" She couldn't help but give a happy sigh. "Yes. I also like the den. You could ask Ghost if you could stay. Because I think it's hers and her mate's den" she said happily. She paused and waited for the white wolf to reply. A few minutes later, she looked in the den again, seeing her comfortable looking spot she had made way deep inside the den. She wanted to show Shadow her little place inside the den. She motioned for her to follow inside the den to the bed. She gave another warm smile.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Ghost giggled as she watched the two make friends. "Hey wait for little crippled me". She smiled and limped slowly towards them further back in the den. Her bright blue eyes shined brightly"Amethyst this is beautiful bedding". She giggledp
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

"I think it would be pushing the limits of my sudden arrival to also ask to make a temporary home out of her den," Shadow replied to Amethyst with a light chuckle. Noticing the beckoning gesture, Shadow hesitantly padded after the wolf. Burning curiosity triumphed over her caution and her slow strides quickened to match the pace set by Amethyst and Ghost. A few strides into the depths of the cave caused Shadow to turn her head toward the sun lit entrance standing out amongst the darkness. Her ears pinned back as she stared at the only exit before turning her attention back to the direction she was being lead.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Amethyst giggled too. "Thanks, Ghost. This was the most comfortable spot in the den I could find". She layed down as she watched Shadow go towards the entrance of the den. It was brightly lit by the warm sun. She turned her warm gaze towards Ghost. Her eyes looked a little hypnotic. Almost as if she wanted to hypnotize Ghost. She giggled under her breath, seeing if Ghost would play along with looking into her hypnotic eyes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Ghos was busy minding her own business when she caught glimpse of amethyst eyes. She looked into them and giggled"You have such pretty eyes". She smiled her eyes were soft and full of love. Then she noticed she couldn't look away, she wagged her tail"You have really pretty eyes". She smiled
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Shadow circled back to the giggling wolves. The white wolf sat a few paces apart from the two wolves and curled her tail around her paws. Her gaze flicked between the two wolves and she could not help but notice Amethyst's intriguing eyes. Looking quickly away, Shadow admired the work Amethyst had put into her bedding and the care Ghost used in keeping the den clean.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Amethyst kept keeping her hypnotic eyes opened. She saw as Ghost was looking quite deeply into them. To her, Ghost seemed to be very hypnotized by her eyes. "Relax deeper..." She said in soft tone. She loved saying that hypnotic phrase. She wondered something too. She wondered if she could hypnotize Ghost and make her feel 10 times better than she really was.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next