The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 23 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked as a slight breeze passed by, he got up and yawned. He had slept outside of the dens, he had always slept with no shelter so it was a habit of his. Dark stretched before looking around the den area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Amethyst followed Arrow to the designated area. "Sure!" She replied. She knew that the sun felt relaxing on her body. She continued to follow Arrow to a perfect spot where they could just rest for a bit. She got next to her mate and her fur touched his. Like the other times... Once they were there, she layed down near Arrow and half closed her eyes, letting the warm sun rays relax her whole body and warm her a bit.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:11 pm

After solace weaved by other wolves, she was in fact, visible, in a slight, harmless, stranger way. as she began to pant in a rather relief behavior. For she didn't like to be in sorts of crowds or near other people of course. beginning to walk she would go find a warm area to bask in the sun, which had peaked through the cumulus clouds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:31 pm

As arrow layed down he seen a pelt that looked like he seen it some were and some place he got up whined to his mate and walked to the wolf limping once he got to the wolf he said "hello" and sniffed it to figer out where he knows this wolf it clicked him a min later "remember me I'm arrow the wolf you hunted with that one day?" Waiting for a reply from her he sits down in a stiff and hard way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Solace stopped for a brief moment toward the presence. as she 'drank' in the appearance, an crooked smile was presented.... Arrow, yes. i remember you. however, she was distracted. looking down she would see the injured paw. giving a brief sniff, she then would look back up toward arrow. "what happened?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Amethyst got up when she heard Arrow whine to her. She followed him to a familiar looking black wolf. She looked at the wolf and began to smile somewhat. She didn't want to fight it so she decided to introduce herself instead. "Hi!" She said to the wolf. "I'm Amethyst. Who might you be?" She stood nice and proud but in a way that the black wolf would accept the fact that she was trying to greet her. She waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 pm

"Umm its nothing just a leg that likes to give way on me" he smiled a bit "and a few broken ribs, its nothing much it will heal I'm sure of it" he looked down his breathing raged he trys not to show the pain but can't help it "how have you been" he looked up his icy green eyes blazed a split sec when light flashed by " this is my mate amethyst" he nods to the wolf behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:45 pm

an warming introducing smile occured on Solace's maw. "Nice to meet you Amethyst." but she was a bit worried about Arrow's Condition, however she knew he must have been in his mates hands and how she cares for him. which means she didnt have much to say. giving a softening nod she would just say, "well, i really feel bad, i hope you feel better." and that was it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Amethyst nodded to Solace. "It's nice to meet you too". She smiled. She walked up to Arrow, trying to keep him more steady so his leg wouldn't give away too much, but looking at Solace and smiling. She knew that she was quite helpful and that's how she felt at times. She then looked over at Arrow and softly licked him near his ear. "I love you..." She whispered so gently and softly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

"I love you too" he eyed her then turned with her by his side to the sunny spot he wanted to talk to amethyst about what was on her mined. Once they reached the spot he laid down eyes open and pating the ground for his mate to join "what's up"his eyes open and looking at amethyst for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Amethyst smiled and sat down to join Arrow in the sunny spot where they could relax. "Hmm... A lot of things I guess. Like I have been a little worried about you and your limping. And I'm just wondering when you are going to recover from that?" She lay her head gently on Arrow's back, comforting him a little. Her scent mixing in with his. She loved how she smelled. She also remembered when he told her how he liked her scent. She let her mind drift a little as she awaited a reply from her mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:04 pm

As the sun on his back warmed him and the sweet scent of amethyst running in and out of his nose he asked her "What else, something is on your mined besides that" he looked at her with love in his icy green eyes "thanks for worrying about that but please don't worry too much" he licked her cheek and put his head down on her paws "tell me you can tell me anything" as he waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy2 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Arrow wrote:"Umm its nothing just a leg that likes to give way on me" he smiled a bit "and a few broken ribs, its nothing much it will heal I'm sure of it" he looked down his breathing raged he trys not to show the pain but can't help it "how have you been" he looked up his icy green eyes blazed a split sec when light flashed by " this is my mate amethyst" he nods to the wolf behind him.
Arrow wrote:"I love you too" he eyed her then turned with her by his side to the sunny spot he wanted to talk to amethyst about what was on her mined. Once they reached the spot he laid down eyes open and pating the ground for his mate to join "what's up"his eyes open and looking at amethyst for a reply.
Arrow wrote:As the sun on his back warmed him and the sweet scent of amethyst running in and out of his nose he asked her "What else, something is on your mined besides that" he looked at her with love in his icy green eyes "thanks for worrying about that but please don't worry too much" he licked her cheek and put his head down on her paws "tell me you can tell me anything" as he waited for a reply.
Arrow, please have three sentences per post. This has been said plenty times to you.
Macy2
Macy2

Female Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Amethyst relaxed a bit as she heard those words from Arrow. The other days faded into the back of her mind. The very first days she came to the KNP. So she couldn't really remember what exactly had happened during those days. "I think that's it..." She said as she looked deep into her mate's icy green eyes. "Ya know those very first days of when I discovered this pack... It's almost as if those moments slowly dripped away from me... Like water... So I can barely remember those days... That's why I worry a little bit... And it's true too..." She sighed a little. "I end up looking either down at the ground or up in the sky sometimes... That's because I am trying to remember those very first days of when I came here... Now they have faded away... I hope you can understand..." She licked Arrow on his head and a little bit under his chin, to show very deep affection for him. She looked deeper into his eyes as she awaited a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 pm

"Do you know why You can't remember?". Puting his head down he put it near amethyst heart hearing the thumping of her heart. He would have done this to his mother when he was a pup. One ear moved to the sound of her heart and the other hearing every word or waiting for more to be said."if you can't remember why would want forget or gain the memorie of it?". " I do and don't really under stand but I'll try to help". He waited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Amethyst shook her head. "I don't know... Maybe I should just forget about it completely I guess... Maybe I shouldn't try to get the memory back..." She took a deep breath and smiled. She tried to relax herself, after all, she was with Arrow. He was the only key to calming her down when she felt stressed. "I don't know, I wasn't worried before we became mates. I don't know why I am now... Maybe I'm just nervous about the family thing. Ya know, having the pup and all... Maybe that's why I'm worried. But I can imagine that it would be so wonderful". She smiled again. She put her head on Arrow for more comfort. She listened carefully as he spoke to her. She awaited a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:56 pm

He got up head tilting but eyes glowing " what family thing?" Not caring about the pain waves that just got shot up his leg and spine. " Are you really ready, I'm not saying no but you know a pup is a lot of work". Waiting for a reply he licked her to show that affcetion back to her. He sat back down next to here still waiting for the reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 pm

"Of course I am..." She replied softly and gently. "Well, that is, if you are ready..." She closed her eyes for a few minutes and imagined this whole scene. "I can see it now... A pup. One that is like... Half me and half you.. Like it has some of my fur color and it has some of yours". She then opened her eyes and saw that the image was gone. For a second, she thought she was in a trance. Thinking deeply of that very moment. Taking care of a pup. Now that would be something. She then snapped out of it and looked at Arrow again. She leaned her head on him. "This is going to be beautiful..." She whispered softly to him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well I'm ready if your ready" he smiled at the thought of being a dad. "I'll try not to scare you too when your pregnant" he giggled and limped off with amethyst by his side. He moved to where his fur was touching hers and he could smell her sweet scent mixed with his. " hey you know what I don't feel that sharp needle pain in my side any more!" he lifted his massive brod head carrying it proudly with tail high. Standing taller than amethyst now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Amethyst smiled. "Alright. Cool. I think I feel a little bit more calmer now that I have talked about it". She laughed at the fact that this was going to be an amazing thing for her. Becoming a mother was going to be hard. But she could handle it. She felt Arrow walking close by her. Their fur touching. She still loved the scent of Arrow's sweet fur. She walked with him back to the den and went inside. She noticed that Arrow could walk perfectly fine now. She giggled. "Hey you're taller than me now!" She layed down when she got in the den and motioned for Arrow to join her by flicking the tip of her tail towards him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Arrow went to sit by Amethyst. "I sure am taller!" He yips in joy. Arrow smiled when he heard the bugs making their music at the crack of twilight and seeing fire fly's at night. " Hey let's chase some fire fly's" he tilts his brod head to the side " come on please!" He craws on his belly doing the puppy eyes and his cute adorable face he did when he was a pup. ( that he still got's)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Amethyst laughed when she saw Arrow's cute adorable little puppy face. "Alright, Arrow. I'll catch fire fly's with you". She got up and came out of the den. Seeing the bright stars and the pitch black night. Her fur almost glowed by the moonlight that was shining on both of them. She waited for her mate to come and join her in catching some fire fly's. "This is going to be fun!" She said as she raced outside. She saw one and jumped at it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm

"Good if you would have said no I would have had to drag you out" he laughed and raced out as well. As the moonlight hit arrows eyes they turned on blazing fire icy blue. Arrow seen a fire fly and jumped at it pretend eating it he did it again but this time got a moth trying to spit it out. After awhile he sat down and looked up at the stars. Reading the stars and telling story's about them to him self. Waiting to see if amethyst would come join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Amethyst went to join Arrow in looking at the stars. "I never knew that stars like these could tell such a story..." She whispered softly to him. She layed down and put her head on Arrow's back very gently. She allowed her mind to drift a little. "I wonder what kind of story those starts are trying to tell?" She asked him. She smiled as she waited for a reply from her mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 pm

" Well... I don't like really talking about my past... but I guess I can tell you." he looked at her with hate and fear in those icy green eyes. " one of the story's my father told me was about my grate grandpa the pack leader, he said that the brighter you are in her... the brighter your star. that was our old pack saying it keepet us alive at hard times." A tear runs down his face he try's to hide it. "This is why I have always hated him for what he has done to her! Its too bad I can't make him suffer as well" he growled the words with hate and rage. His fur fluffed up and eyes narrowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next