The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 19 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 19 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 19 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:33 pm

" im ready when your ready" he says and walks off with Amethyst at his side there fur touching heading for the pleteau. " we can look there for something useful and look at our back ground there and thanks"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Amethyst smiles very happily as the two walk side by side together to the Plateau. "This is relaxing. The way that our fur is touching and walking side by side like this. Plus I think this is going to be a pleasant hunting experience" She says in her soft voice. Her tail starts to wag happily, but she tries to stay relaxed and focused. After all, they were going to be hunting down a calf.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Arrow smiles "i love it not just of that but of your closeness to me and warmth" you can get the wiggles out now before we get to the plateau just if we are going for elk then we need to think about it but if its a moose im sure we will be fine" he keeps walking next to her as there fur touches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Amethyst smiles even more as she hears that thought from Arrow. "Yeah. I bet I feel warm next to you. Oh and thanks for the reminder of getting my wiggles out before we actually do the hunting". She takes a step back away from him for only a second to shake any wiggles out of her body. She then gets back close to Arrow's side again and the two continue walking to the Plateau. Her heart races a little, only because it's been quite a while since the last time she hunted something like this. She tried very hard not to show her nervousness, but to show how relaxed she was on the outside. She took a deep breath and continued walking with Arrow by her side.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 am

Releasing the calf's neck from her firm grip, Shadow left it out in the open, a few paces away from the den. Pleased with her kill Shadow trotted into the den with high spirits and tired limbs. Glacial eyes adjusting to the gloom, Shadow looked around at the wolves present as she padded toward her place near the back. Lowering herself slowly to the ground, Shadow curled up tightly into a fall of white fur. Sighing in relief to be off her paws, the white wolf quickly drifted off into a light sleep.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsume Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:40 am

Tsume walked around the camp area looking around at everyone, hearing there conversations, but not interrupting or joining in any. Tsume looked around for someone alone or almost alone, then he saw a greyish-white wolf with bright blue eyes (Macy) and walked up sniffing her politely. Then he sat down next to her "Hello, im Tsume, and what might your lovely name be?" he asked and rolled onto his back, wondering if she would want to play with him.
Tsume
Tsume

Male Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 am

Tsukikanji saw a big muscular grey wolf rolling on the ground by Macy and knew it was a new member, because she had never seen him before. She walked over to them and sat a little in front of them. "Hello Macy, and Hello newcomer I am Tsukikanji" I smiled then sat down.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsume Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 am

Tsume got up when he saw a grey and white wolf with a blue muzzle come by him and the fae. "hmm macy?" he thought to himself as he hear Tsukikanji speak. He watched the other fae sit down in front of them, then said "Hello, I am Tsume, nice name Tsukikanji and macy" He said it not to loud, but loud enough for Tsuki and Macy to hear. He layed down sort of close to Macy and looked at Tsuki, noticing she had one blue eye and one green eye. He looked at Macy and back to Tsuki, waiting for Macy to respond..
Tsume
Tsume

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Approaching the boundary line solace would whimper light but consistent. As she encouraged herself the fae would reluctantly drag the Carcass in. Aware of the other canids as phrases rushed through her mind as Solace remained focused on the carcass before sprinting back out of the territory, once she reached the end, she gave a glance back in relief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Arrow did not take the reply  a real one he knew something was buging her but all he did was shrug and contiune draging until they got to the den he droped it off. After that he  went to a suny patch and layed down waiting for Amethyst to come join him. He whined in pain as he layed down from his side but tryed not to show it to any one he felt that sharp needle like pain when he breathed in.

Last edited by Arrow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy2 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Arrow wrote:" im ready when your ready" he says and walks off with Amethyst at his side there fur touching heading for the pleteau. " we can look there for something useful and look at our back ground there and thanks"
Arrow wrote:Arrow smiles "i love it not just of that but of your closeness to me and warmth" you can get the wiggles out now before we get to the plateau just if we are going for elk then we need to think about it but if its a moose im sure we will be fine" he keeps walking next to her as there fur touches.
Arrow wrote:Arrow did not take the reply  a real one he knew something was buging her but all he did was shrug and contiune draging until they got to the den he droped it off and when to a suny patch he layed down and waited for Amethyst to come join he whined in pain in his side but tryed not to show it to any one he felf that sharp needle like pain when he breathed

Arrow, please have three sentences per Roleplay post. Use periods (.) to separate sentences.

Macy was greeted by an unfamiliar male, and another female who she vaguely recognized. "Hello you two. Oh, and it is nice to meet you Tsume." She gave a small grin before looking around her, also trying to come up with a conversation. "So, what have you two been up to lately?"

Last edited by Macy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy2
Macy2

Female Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Amethyst layed down with Arrow. She looked at him for a moment, she thought that he didn't feel too well. "You okay?" She asked. She layed her head gently on the ground and next to Arrow. She felt a little worried about him. Was it because of the dragging the calf back to the den? Amethyst didn't really know for sure why. All she felt was relief that she was finally with him again. She took her time and licked Arrow on the side of his neck to relax him a little. "I'll always be there for you..." She whispered softly in his ear. Her tail near his hind legs, comforting him a little.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 pm

"I know you will and yes im fine" Arrow did not tell the truth on that he was fine. He keept feeling the needle like pain in his side but ignoreing it. he thought to him self that maybe rest will help with it the sun on his back and Amethyst next to him with her solf breath on him he felt safe and comforted. He put his head down fell into a light dreamless sleep. moveing to his side thats not in pain and drifting in sleep hearing the thumping of his and Amethyst's heart in his ear's.

Last edited by Arrow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Amethyst too fell asleep. She didn't dream though. Her fur touching Arrow's like always. A moment later, she opened her eyes a little and looked around. Gazing into the distance, she let her mind drift a little. She could see distant trees from the forest, swaying gently with the wind. It wasn't that strong, which made the scenery more relaxing and calming to look at. She paused for a moment to lick herself on her back. She didn't realize that she could reach that far. A minute later, she layed her head down again, and relaxed for a bit. Her tail still curled around Arrow. She enjoyed, even loved this very moment. She could feel the warm draft against her fur and seeping into her skin a little, which felt relaxing. Her gaze then drifted back onto Arrow, who was fast asleep. Amethyst couldn't help but stare in awe. She thought it was cute when Arrow was asleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Arrow soon woke feeling quite hungry he seen that Amethyst was up and licked her before he when to get something to eat. when he tryed to get up he yet again fet the sharp needle like pain in his side but worse this time he only got half way up when his right front leg gave way. making him fall to the ground in pain and yelping baring his fangs to help him cope with the pain.he layed there in agony and pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Amethyst looked over at Arrow. She became worried. She rushed over to him. "Are you okay??" She asked nervously. She layed there and licked him. "If there is anything... And I mean anything... I can do for you... Please tell me... Do you need any herbs or anything? I can get those for you". She wanted to help him ASAP. Her mind raced of thoughts that were kinda endangering. Her heart began to race. "Please... I wanna help..." She whispered in Arrow's ear. She layed there and waited for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm

"fine you can help i think i may have broken a rib from the calf it kicked me but i did not think it would do this much damage to me" he says in a kinda whine and agony mixed together. "i dont know what hurbs help with that, i'll stay here ok". he looked up at her his eye glazed with pain but still meaningful. "dont worry about me" he whispers to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Amethyst looked at Arrow with sad eyes. "Are you sure...? You look pretty injured to me..." She was on the verge of crying. She tried to stay strong though. The thought for a moment. How WOULD herbs help with broken ribs?? Arrow needed to heal somehow... But how?? Amethyst thought more deeply about this. She gently put her left paw onto Arrow's body. "Shhhhhhh..." She said in her very soft voice. "You are going to allow yourself to heal now..." She tried to stay as calm as possible. She kept an eye on Arrow as she kept her paw on him, being careful not to break anything else inside him. Her gold eyes locked on him completely.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 pm

" what are you doing" he says whining looking up at her but staying still for her to have a clear look at him. his breath is raped and quike but hurts every time when he breaths. he lays there waiting for a reply from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 pm

"I'm trying to heal you..." Amethyst says softly. She focuses all her attention on trying to heal Arrow. She transfers all energy she can from her own body to Arrow's. She shakes a little as she tries very hard to keep calm. "Let my soothing ways relax you and make you go very limp..." She says in her soothing voice. It's as if she was trying to put Arrow in some type of healing trance. Amethyst thought that it was the best thing for Arrow. After all, she did care for him a lot. So it was worth trying to cure him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:06 am

"I have been up to nothing, i might go to sleep in the wache den in a minute" I said looking at Macy, then at Tsume. I layed down. Then looked at the grass by my paws, it was soft and a little moist from the morning rain, there was a caterpiller crawling by her paw, Tsuki got up and moved away from it, knowing some were posioness. She layed by a small smooth stone, feeling the warmth of the sun on her fur.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsume Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 am

Tsume looked at Tsukikanji, as she moved away from the Caterpillar, he went over and slapped the Caterpillar laughing, then answered Macy's question. " Not much, i'm just trying to get to know everyone, but ive noticed you first, so here i am" Tsume smiled. "Is it okay if you show me around and you show me more wolves?" He asked Macy, trying to get more time with her to get to know her.
Tsume
Tsume

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 am

Tsuki got up and walked away, she was heading for the Wache's den, and when she cam to it, she slowly went into the den and she tried to get comfortable in the grass/leave bed and after awhile she did, and finally she layed down. She looked out of the den watching everyone, then she slowly blinked her eyes closing them and opening them, then she finally fell asleep....
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Amethyst trailed back to the Koti den with Arrow. Her fur against his like always. She sat down in front of the den, her tail patting next to her, signaling for Arrow to join her. She saw another wolf (Kiba) following behind the two. Amethyst smiled a little and invited Kiba to come join. She then layed her very eyes on Arrow and rubbed up against him, putting her scent on him, mixing it in with his own scent.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Arrow came next to his newly mate (Amethyst) and sat down having her warm body up next to his and his scent mixed with her sweet smelling oder he seen his best of friend/bro (kiba) come join us. Arrows icy green eyes spared with joy. kiba was like a brother to him so they were very close and could usaly took each others sides if a fight was going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next