The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Wondering where Dark was going, Rennah smelled the air. Still adjusting to the new pack, she wasn't abled to single out any one unfamiliar scent. Curious, she followed a little ways behind Dark, listening to the conversation.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Jace flicked his ears towards the squealing, stealing a short glance at the young pup. His splattered obsidian fur contrasting against the stone and snow of the den.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Distracted from what was going on she noticed yet another new face. Turning her head to see the obsidian male (Jace) she padded over to him. "You're very quiet." She stated bluntly. She had never seen this wolf conversing with anyone, let alone here his voice. Sitting next to him, she waited to here a new voice.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Frith Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Frith's ears swiveled once more. A small party had gathered. What's going on here?" She turned from the ivory female to the source of the daunting question.
The brute was large. He was adorned in black, and her petite musculature pulled tense as Dark looked upon her with a crimson gaze. In hesitation she looked back at her original confronter. The white female looked angelic in comparison to the male. Without much else to do Frith turned once more to Dark.
"I come seeking friends," as assertive as she attempted to speak, her voice was still soft and passive. "My name is Frith."
As she had before, she lifted a limb back to her girth, and set her lithe body back upon her hindquarters in a respectful bow.
Frith
Frith

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Dark's brow raised in surprise before he shook himself. "Well..." Dark began, but couldn't think of anything else to say. In his whole life he had never seen a wolf come into the territory of a pack to make friends. "Perhaps it's more common that I think..." He thought to himself before looking back at Frith. "Well... given your reason... I think I'll let others deal with this..." Dark finally grunted in reply as he turned back around and began to pad off. "Well that was... surprising..." He muttered to himself as he continued to walk away.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Rennah decided to go play, looking for something fun to do. She sat upon a rock ad sighed. She found that she did that a lot now. It wasn't that she was bored, oh no, because bored meant unthankful. And Ren was everything but unthankful. She was the sole survivor in her family, and she would forever carry the memory of her mother and brother. Rennah looked around for something to do. In the end she decided to just sit and watch the fellow wolves of the pack.
~ooc I'm gunna be whatching 'Jug Face' so i'm not going to be on for a while. Check out the trailer its a good movie~
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Frith Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Frith watched with curious attention as the brute started "Well..." It seemed as though he couldn't find the appropriate words. "Well... Given your reason... I think I'll let others deal with this..." It seemed just as suddenly as he lost it he had found his mysterious nonchalance again. Without a pause he had spun back around and cooly strode off. Frith watched him with intrigue. "See you soon, Friend." He had not given her his name, but the winds were likely much too strong and her voice likely much too soft to carry to the disappearing brute.
As the activity subsided Frith's frothy emerald gaze returned to the ivory femme. Her delicate maw let out a long breath, before curling into a smile once more. "Is that okay? That I come seeking friends?" Frith couldn't imagine why else, but perhaps her blatant honesty and free-spirited trust made her seem a bit too forward. Her eyes danced with a certain ignorance, as if not to know the certain evils of the world. They held within them the same playfulness of a pup, one not yet scorned by reality.
Frith
Frith

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Siren's belly was full, and buldged at the side every since he and Shadow and Daniel had successfully hunted an eldery elk a few days ago. The remains of the carcass were still strewn out and about the den, folds of furry flesh littering the snow and pinkish stains in various areas from blood. The bones were picked up by the Raffens to use later on. Siren's green eyes scanned the area as he sat in the opening of the den. He wasn't feeling very sociable, so he just watched. Even though talking with one of his old friends might seem a bit more admirable.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Daniel yawned, her belly stuffed as well. She wa sleaned up on a rock, eyeing the pack members as they talked. Remembering what Shadow said, Daniel sighed. She didn't like being mad at Siren. Taking slow, unsure steps she padded over to the Doyen. "Hi, Siren. Er... how are you?" She asked, shuffling her paws and staring down at them.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Siren had never known that Daniel was mad at him. He never knew, and would never know. He just didn't pick up on things like that; other wolves' emotions. Survival and commitment and unity were the only things he thought about. Not emotions. In fact, he even liked to stray from emotions, and leave them completely on the edge. He didn't address Daniel when she walked over, he just kept looking out at the horizon, watching the snow falling so peacefully. Since she was a Proti, he just thought that she was coming up to him to tell him something important or to notify him about an update about the pack. But instead she just awkwardly mumbled out a greeting. If there was one thing Siren hated, it was other wolves acting awkward. Awkward wasn't in Siren's vocabulary. He couldn't feel it. "Hello, Daniel."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Daniel held back a flinch as he spoke. "Listen Siren... Is it true? Do you... do you really think I need a friend? I thought we were friends. Kendrick and Chemical are my friends. So is Shadow." She rambled on, her words tumbling out of her mouth faster than she could think of them. The golden-cream female broke off sheepishly, realizing she was talking to much. She gazed at Siren evenly. She really wanted the truth and that was it. She dug at the snow with one paw, her anxienty rising. Was she really that anti-social? She needed to know.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Rennah blinked, she had been staring at a small field mouse for about forty seconds now. 'I wish there were more pups around to play with.' She thought to herself. She had her friend Boulder but he was not very likely to hold a conversation. And Dark was a whole 2 years older than her and then some, so his interests were different from hers. She sat back on her haunches and looked up at the sky. Then, out of her peripheral vision, she noticed a couple wolves she hadn't seen before. She surveyed them for a while. By the male's body language, she could tell he was high in rank. The female reminded her of her mother, but looked anxious and almost apologetic. Ren sighed and watched some more, for she could find nothing better to do.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Siren's facials remained unchanged and cold. "No." He said simply into the wind, the snow tossing around in his voice. "I don't think so." He turned to face her, his green eyes ablaze. "I just needed someone to take over one of the newcomers. There was no offense."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Daniel blinked. His tone of voice was cold. Of course, Dani was used to this. "Oh... okay." Not mentioning she had heard him say so. Getting bored, she gave a playful and mischevious smile. Scooping up a pawful of snow, she flicked it at Siren. Might as well have some fun instead of bicker! The golden female bent down and wagged her tail, awaiting his eaction. Would he play again? She laughed as she remembered the last time they played. He had nearly squashed her!
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm

At first Siren snorted and looked at her, snow dappling his muzzle and face. He was a leader and had no time for child's play. He let a growl come from his throat, and mischeiviously pinned his ears down. "Why don't we fight, huh?" He grinned, keeping his growl. He pounced on top of her and grabbed her ear in his mouth, tossing her onto the snow.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Daniel felt herself being thrown into the snow. "Want to tussle, eh? I'll show you not to mess with me!" She howled playfully, leaping onto Siren and grabbing his scruff between her powerful jaws. Letting go, she zipped underneath him and lightly nipped his belly. "Come on, any day now!" She taunted, moving from side to side to throw off his accuracy.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Rennah Giggled at the sight of two adults playing. She watched them play fight with delight. She was glad that, who she assumed was the alpha, could still have fun. It's good to relieve stress. She went to the den, in search of Boulder.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Arrow enterd the den with an elk in his maw. Seting it down did he rip off a leg and eat it in famish gulps. Next he grab more for his mate and son, troting off to find them did he see Boulders best friend. Droping off his load did he ask little Rennah Where Boulder and his mother was. He sat and waited for a reply. siting there did he think Rennah was hungry so he pushed so food over from Boulders share of food fro her to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Sideswipe walked over to his den and lied down on his side and began to take a short nap. in his sleep he dreamed about chasing rabbits. his ears twitched a little as he continued to sleep.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Daniel continued scuffling with Siren. "Hurry up, slow poke?" She laughed, teasing the larger male. She howled loud enouh to wake anyone nearby.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Sideswipe slowly opened his eyes and he sighed as he got up to a sitting position. he looked to the direction of the howl that had woken him up. he opened his mouth wide and yawned.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Daniel was hopping back and forth, darting underneath Siren then backing out. "Bring it!" She giggled, sitting down as she waited for his next move.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:50 pm

sideswipe watched them quietly. he was too shy to go over and say hi to them so he just sat there and watched. he thought about going over there but never actually did.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Jace had looked towards the young fae(Rennah) though never said anything. His green eyes pierced through the den. Silently watching everyone else.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Daniel saw a male member watching them scuffle from a distance. "Oh hello!" The Proti said cheerfully, eyeing Sideswip. "I'm Daniel." The female said, waving her tail in greeting.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next