The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 25 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 25 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 25 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Cinder sees Kendrick glaring at the green colored wolf. She walks to him to see what's wrong. "Um, anything wrong, Kendrick?" she looks at him. Cinder tilts her head. She then looks at Amethyst. She listens to her story.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:03 pm

The male blinked surprised by the sudden movement. His stealth was then ruined.
"Daniel!" he choked out. "Hi!" He coughed awkwardly, his eyes flickering from side to side uncomfortably. He was not known to be a a very introverted wolf, which meant he was, evidently, up to something rather mischievous. As quickly as he had become surprised by Daniel's sudden appearance, so he had raised his paws in an effort to tackle her. Might as well have the fun of a pup, even if he couldn't be one again.
"Look here, if you break something on the old man, your in for it." he threatened mockingly.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 pm

When Kendrick caught sight of the grassy colored male, Ken couldn't help but frown. The scent of Ame came across his nostrils which snapped him out of his focus. Glancing away from Chemical, Ken turned his attention to Ame. Smiling warmly to the female Proti he responded, "Your welcome, Ame. I'm glad I can help in some way while you recover from your pain." Kendrick continued to listen to Ame's words, taking in every sentence. When the she wolf's golden orbs focused on him, Kendrick's emerald orbs pulsed back to his colleague. When Ame asked him a question, Kenny closed his eyes and responded sadly, "Yes, I remember loosing someone very precious to me, not one but two actually. I can relate to how you feel Ame." Opening his eyes back up he continued, "I had a mate named, "Sharon" and a loving glowing daughter named, "Ihana". They were my everything...but now their gone." Not wanting to continue any further, Kendrick stopped and took a deep breath. Then he saw Cinder approaching him, asking him a question. Ken smiled and said, "Oh its.. nothing Cinder. Just thinking of something." Turning his eyes away from Cinder and Ame, he contently stared at Chemical, watching every move the male makes.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 pm

"Oh, okay," Cinder dips her head in respect. She sits down. She glances at every wolf around. Cinder lies down and curls her tail to her paws. She grooms herself before resting her head on her paws.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Daniel growled playfully, tackling the green male. "I don't suppose he'll break his back anytime soon?" She grinned, bumping his shoulder with hers. "You know, you don't hide very well with your green marks. Try a bush next time, okay?" She said before turning towards Kendrick. "Kenisaur, come meet Chemical!" Daniel invited, unaware they new each other.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

As Kendrick was telling his short story, Amethyst listened very carefully to it. She knew deep inside that it was the same incident that happened with Rad and Arrow. She looked at the Lead Proti sadly. "Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't really know Sharon all that well... But I did know Ihana. She sounded like a very nice wolf, a very good addition to the pack itself. It's very sad to see very important souls go... Especially ones that you knew deep by heart... Someone who you felt was very close to you... I'm glad you can relate to how I felt. I felt very sad for Rad's loss as well. She just died out of nowhere I guess...". Amethyst went back in time in her mind, as she allowed her eyes to close for a few moments, not going to sleep, but just to reflect on what had happened in the past. She could see herself deeply upset over Rad's potential and sudden death. After a while of remembering deeply, the female Proti allowed her eyes to open again. Taking in her surroundings and who was still with her at the moment. She could still hear the conversation of a few wolves, whom she hadn't seen in a very long time, and some that she had just met with not too long ago. The grey fae gave a much deeper sigh. "Memories..." she said softly as she looked down at her paws.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:42 pm

"AARRGGHH!!!!!!" Dark shouted as he slammed himself into a tree, deep in the forested area of the Koti Den. He sometimes came here for peace, but was now using it for something else. The massive, scarred brute was beginning to lose control of himself, and needed something to relieve the anger. He slammed his head into the tree several times, before continuing to charge into it. He snarled as he felt the indents and damage he was doing. Dark eventually just stopped and walked next to it, growls constantly emerging from him. His claws raked down the side of the tree before he sat down beside it, his red eyes scanning the area around him.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Boulder emerged from the thick forest, blood finally stopped dripping from the newly formed wound on his shoulder. "Mountain lions.." He muttered to himself. He hadn't slept since his father's death. Though he no longer held a grudge against Seth, his anger was only now beginning to die down. He tried to clean the new scars that lay on his shoulders and his back before his mom saw him. "Once she sees these she'll be so mad." The brute said to himself.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Cinder gets up and stretches. She looks up at the sky and she smiles at the sight of life. She closes her eyes as the wind blows on her long fur. Cinder slowly lifts her head up and she wags her tail. She enjoys the wind and sound of nature.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Moonlight wakes up and looks at Cinder."Hello she says.
Moonlight wags her tail while looking at Cinder.
Moonlight
Moonlight

Female Join date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Cinder turns her head looking at her dear friend, Moonlight. "Well hello there, Moonlight. How are you doing?" she smiles. Cinder closes her eyes slightly as she still enjoys the wind. "I haven't seen you in a while," she smiles again, happy to see her friend.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 pm

"I am doing fine.Moonlight replies." How are you and you're right it has been a while. Moonlight says.
Moonlight
Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Cinder smiles. "I'm going fine, thank you," she replies. "I'm glad that you're doing fine," She perks her ears. Cinder curls her tail to her paws and she smiles again. "I'm glad you're safe. I started to worry about you.... So, how do you feel about being in the pack? Are you happy, sad or so-so?" The female tilts her head at Moonlight.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:01 pm

"Oh you don't have to worry and sorry for your worries"Moonlight says.
The pack is amazing especially with you.Moon says.
"Cinder you are my best friend."Moonlight says.
Moonlight
Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Cinder smiles. "Moonlight, you are my best friend also," she replies. Cinder's eyes sparkle with happiness. "Are you hungry?" she asks. Cinder looks at Moonlight with concern.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Moonlight walks up to Cinder." I am not hungry are you?
" I am also happy that your my friend is like your my sister.
Moonlight
Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:20 pm

"Okay," Cinder replies. She smiles and nods as Moonlight speaks. Cinder lays down in the snow. She looks up at Moonlight. "I'm happy you're my friend also," she replies again. Cinder smiles.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Moon relaxes near Cinder. '' I am glad you feel that way. Moon smiles at Cinder
Moonlight
Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Cinder smiles. She enjoys her friend's company very much. She licks her paw and she rests her head on her paws. Cinder day dreams for a while.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:12 am

(I am so sorry that i was inactive but i am grounded for a month and a half. so i wont be on unless for check ups and stuff.)

Seth nodded to the cream fea before sighing. Getting up did he vanish into the dark woods. He was comforted by the shadows, happier and safe. Finding a scent of hare did he follow, seeing the white tail of it did he jump it and kill it. His belly growled but he ignored its protests. Instead he walk to the fea whom he killed her mate. Standing infront of her and another brute (Kendrick) did he sink to his belly and tilt his head into the freezeing snow. Still have the carcass in his mouth did he crawl slowly up to her and the oother brute, by doing this his ribs flared up with pain. He winced as his unnarmal grey hues flashed with pain but deep sorrow for the fea, he did know how it felt to have someone you loved deeply without thought, he lost his only parents love cause of a deadly illness. "Im sorry for what I did. You don't need to accept me by my offering or ever in genral, for i don't ever get accepted by wolves smaller then me. They fear me and that only causes my anger. But when I killed yer mate I seen he was not only scared of me but he pushed that fear away to protect his pack and dearly loved mate and son... He was a worthy foe." He spoke the truth as he was in submission, he hated it for he felt weak and stupid, but he gave a full apolage to her. "Ma'am I'm sorry for what I did." He looked deeply into her sad but warm eyes that made the amber glow like an ambers fire. His were the oppisite they were cold and hard, though had a spark of a dim grey fire that burned into the souls of others, he was the monster that stalked everyones dreams, feared by all whom met him. He looked up at the brute next to the fea seeing if he was going to be stiked by him or beat... He shivered villontly at the thought of his abusive father. He never knew why he was abused but his father told him over and over that he was a monster in descise, put into an attractive body of himself. "Sorry..." Were his words before he waited once more still in his poister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 am

Cinder lifts her head as she hears footsteps. She looks up and sees a red and white wolf (Seth). Her fur on her back bristles. Arrow.. she says to herself. She watches the wolf's everyone move. Her eyes turn dark blue. Cinder also keeps her eyes on her companion, Moonlight, who was laying beside her. The female perks her ears, as she hears voices. Cinder chose to ignore them. She keeps watching.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 am

Amethyst lay silently as Kendrick kept her company. Her tail curled around herself. Noticing something erie, did the grey fae lay her ears back. It was a familiar funny scent of the new wolf, Seth. Her breathing increased a little as she was still not quite sure of him. Watching as he went into submission towards her, she gave a deep sigh as she listened to his apology. It was strong and meaningful. But was it meaningful ENOUGH? Amethyst almost wanted to talk, and she allowed herself to. "Hey Seth... I'm happy that you have apologized to me... But... The question is, that if I am ready to accept it or not. I don't feel the need to accept such an apology. I may think it over... But now isn't really the time for me...". Amethyst looked into Seth's eyes as he looked into her's. That apologetic look... What could she do? Those eyes meant something for being very truthful to someone whom had a very hard part of life. Her head slowly turned to look at Kendrick, and then back at Seth again. "Arrow was my everything... I had no idea he was going to die... He went to go hunting and I fell asleep a few moments later after he had left the den. I wake up to find his dead body on the ground... I think that was the worst so far... But, once again, I am happy for the apology. It will just take me a good while to accept it". Amethyst's gold Amber eyes focused intently on Seth before she could allow him to speak if he chose to or not.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 pm

"I don't ask for acceptance Ma'am I only ask for you to hear me out. I to lost my world for she died of illnass, My mother, my only parents love was everything on my life. But I lost her and worst of all I was beat by my father. How do you sopouse i got this scar on my eye?" He asked as he pointed with his eyes to the fea, right were the scar ran down his left eye, just missing the eye. "Here is my offering. Do what you think is right, eaither by my death or another strik of pain. Jus-just do what you need to do..." He said before getting up and setting the warm hare down by her paws. "Good day Ma'am and Sir." He bowed his head before walking of, head low and tail dragging in the snow. He put his feet down in slured ways as he walked back into his safe haven of caressing shadows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Cinder watches Seth leave. She gets up and stretches. She looks down at Moonlight. She walks over to the den and looks at Amethyst. After a few seconds, she walks around the den. Cinder decides to run around the den, trying to gain more strength. She breaths slowly, accelerating. Cinder stops after a long time and she walks to the river.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Daniel tilted her head, unsure as of why Kendrick had not approached Chemical and herself. Excusing herself from Chemi, she bounced up to her fellow Proti. "You okay, Ken?" She asked, pawing at his face playfully. "Are you getting to old to move?" She teased. Seeing Amethyst's sad look, she nudged her friend and smiled softly. "I'm sure Arrow misses you very much. But you cannot dwell in sadness forever. Do not forgot about Boulder. He needs you now more than ever." She told the she-wolf quietly, trying to encourage her.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next