The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Marrok wrote:
Chelsea wrote:Chelsea lifted her head high enough to look up into the male's eyes. Her ears perked at his question, but her response was caught in her throat. She slowly crawled back, leaving a small distance between them. "I'm Chelsea." she barked lightly. "And you are?" her head tilted slightly as she stated her question. Chelsea stared into his bright yellow eyes, not breaking her gaze.
(sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday ;-; also 0.0 Loads of pages. Just between us staring into the eyes of a wolf is bad doodo x3 it's a serious threat but I won't react that way to you ^^)
The large brute examined the smaller fae as she backed away. Then finally after an while of silence he spoke "I am Marrok, nice meeting you Chelsea. And I ask again what is your business here?" The white and red marked brute had an serious tone that was slightly lifted to a friendlier tone but still it was as serious as an bear charging towards you.
(Yada yada yado :3 sorry I didn't feel like re-reading everything to many pages I was on like 40 something and now there is 60. So feel free to catch me up on whats happening :3)

She stared up at him, not sure if she should back up or be confident. "Nice to meet you too Marrok." she murmured while looking down. Following what her instincts were telling her to do, she backed up a bit, her ears perked up slightly as she tilted her head. "Well.. I was looking to join the pack." she said lightly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm

The brute eyes the fae of creamish color. He nodded "Very well, follow me." The brute signed and padded of his large paws acting as snow shoes. The brute had followed the sent the doyens. Coming upon Siren and Macy, the massive brute pointed with hi muzzle at the fae. "She wishes to join." He simply stated.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Lennon smiled. "Your not "that" boring." The fae laughed and pushed down some snow with her paws. She didn't really know what to talk about so she hoped he would start the conversation or an activity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Misty bluntly stared forward when she realized she had been abandoned. Her optics fled through the snow-covered lands and she strived for something to do. First she yawned, then the fae leapt onto a rock, swiftly and gracefully. Her eyes continued to flicker through the mountainous territory. While a slight smirk drew upon her face, Misty plopped into the snow. She grinned. The snow was cool and wet. She couldn't totally feel it due to her very thick fur, but she still enjoyed it.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 am

-SIREN-

"Nevertheless," he began, his deep voice erupting gingerly from his icy maw. "I have never seen a clever alpha that engages in puppish behavior." He yawned, glancing towards the gray female.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:15 am

The fae laughed and looked at the male seriosly. "I don't always act hyper, it's just when i get excited." Lennon sat down and looked at the male she has never met someone who was so dull sometimes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

-SIREN-

"Is that so?" He grunted, laughter mixed in there somewhere. He yawned, his nose scrunching up in a small, firm grin. "I'd beg to differ!" He rolled over, his left side covered in a dusting of shimmering snowflakes.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 am

The fae laughed and looked at the male's green eyes. She flickered her ears still sitting and wondered what to do or what to talk about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Aaka had not climbed too high after that before she stopped to admire the view. She could go higher still, yet her gut wouldn't let her. She looked at everything, and sighed. What a nice view. She was so absorbed in the view, she forgot she was ever bored.
Then an Idea struck her. Once, there had been a battle between her father and another wolf (She had been spying on them) and when her father won, he went over the territory mark into the others. He began scratching the ground and howling, urinating to mark it as his. She stood up and howled, while she scratched the ground. Urinate?
She grimaced, "No thanks."
She howled some more, then pretended to be a leader of the imaginary, "Cliff Pack" She puffed up her fur, and strutted around on the rock, not feeling a bit ashamed, because no one saw her. She howled once more, about the splendor of her cliff, and that it was hers. But then she thought of the other wolves down by the den.
"Never mind." She said pushing the thought into the back of her mind, "It will be a wolf joke."
She finally went down the mountains, half sliding half climbing, laughing happily.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Sharon smiled and watched as the wolves hung around, and talked. She thought for a moment, then quietly left to find some more herbs. On her way, she saw the new wolf, on the mountain. She quietly smiled then walked to where the herbs were left, flowers and all.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:16 pm

When Aaka got down the mountain, she stopped. Her stomach raged inside of her, but she took no notice. She was tired, so she walked lazily over to her spot, plopping down. She panted, heaving breaths. She scanned the area, looking for somewhere to go now. There was no where. She suddenly realized that that cliff that she had come from, the cliff that had the beautiful view, was now her place to be, her place to be alone. Her stomach growled angrily, and she finally listened seeing that it could be quieted with food, where her thoughts could not be quieted so easily.
She slipped into the shadows, curling her body. She waited. Then a large hare bounded into view. It stopped, looking at Aaka with fascination. Suddenly, she had an idea. The rabbit twitched its nose, she did the same, forgetting that the hare couldn't see her nose. All it probably saw was her eyes, glowing blue. The hare jumped forward, and did not make another movement. It had smelled her. She then realized that it would run away soon, and she lunged for it, landing on its foot. She grabbed its neck roughly, and it squealed and screamed hideously, and Aaka put her ears against her skull, hoping she wouldn't go deaf. She put the hare on the ground, putting a paw on its head and another on its body, and bit its neck, hard, and twisted it. The hare went limp. She had silenced its cries forever.

Aaka was about to eat when she thought of something. What if, she gave the hare to the leader of the pack. He probably would be pleased, and maybe he would forgive her for stepping forward earlier. Her stomach growled a complaint.
"Maybe, I could get him another, and eat this one." She reasoned with herself.
"No!" Aaka said, "Best goes to the leader. Leader first, you second."
"Right," She admitted, "But I'm so hungry!"
"I don't care!" Aaka growled, and, to end her argument, she grabbed the hare walked towards the large leader. She dropped it in front of him and pushed it forward with her paw.
"Here," She said cheerfully, her eyes glowing with hope, " I caught it, its for you."
She smiled, her ears perked up and she sat down, waiting patiently for a reply.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am

Lennon wrote:
The fae laughed and looked at the male's green eyes. She flickered her ears still sitting and wondered what to do or what to talk about.
Please have at least 3 sentences per RP post.

Macy woke up and padded over to the river, which continued to run. She lowered her head and began to lap up the cold water, glad to finally have something down her throat. She smiled slightly, and began to just travel around in the woods, watching about, wondering if she would be able to find or see anything.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Shin
-----

Feeling a bit energetic, Shin stood up with enthusiasm. Seeking out a conversation, like always, he had the urge to possibly speak with someone new. Though, with his previous interactions with new individuals, he seemed to lose interest quicker, so now Shin was looking for a fimiliar canid to exchange words with.        
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:14 am

Misty silently walked to a female(Aaka). She was a black fae and looked to have a mind struggle at the moment. Misty's own mind was in a tiff right now, and two wolves having struggles may not be such a happy experience. So Misty went to her happy land. The land of hunting. She was very hungry anyway, so taking down a decent prey would be nice. After concentrating on a prey scent, Misty quickly picked up a scent of a hare. Her paws slowly padded toward the scent. On approaching the hare, she saw it hop away. This wasn't a problem, as Misty was quite a quick runner. She gathered herself and ran at the hare. She missed on her first leap, but then lunged once more at the mammal, this time clamping her blood-stained teeth around the neck of the poor, fragile creature. She felt its breathing slow until it took its one more last breath into the deep, unforgiving shadows of darkness. She then dug her maw into its small body, devouring any possible meat or organ she could. Each bite came with a bit of hide and skin, but she enjoyed that also. She then arose, her muzzle covered red in blood. She licked what she could get off, then walked to the river to clean the rest, and to also get a beverage.

(I said the mind struggles thing because she was thinking in her head if she should give the hare away or not.)
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Sharon yawned and smiled. She lied down, looking around, and saw the female(Misty) catch a hare. She knew she wasn't a very good hunter herself, but was surprised by the female's quick hunt. She smiled, and looked back.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 am

Ken lowered his front legs and began to stretch his tendons. Unclasping his jaws he let out a yawn, letting his tongue curl up inside his mouth, tasting the cool air that was surrounding the wolves. He was beginning to feel tired, and decided to take a little snooze somewhere peaceful. Looking around the area he saw Sharon lying down, a big smile formed on his lips and he happily trotted over to her. He licked her forehead and flopped down next to her, laying his head on top of her neck he yawned again, and whispered silently in her ears, "I'm going to take a small nap." Closing his eyelids he slowly fell into a light sleep.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Sharon smiled and nodded, as Ken came over. SHe happily nuzzled him, and lied down also, looking for some rest, as well. She looked around, and saw the wolves still talking, and yawned, resting her head on her paws.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 pm

The young brute woke up from his slumber. He yawned, then looked around. Everyone was off doing things. He didn't know if he was really in the mood to talk to anyone, but would if they came over and started the conversation first. North looked down at the cold, snowy ground and waited for something. Whether something was going to happen or not, he just waited.

(Bleh, felt like I needed to post)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Macy stumbled around the territory, rather bored. It had been a long while since she spoke with anyone, and she wanted to socialize with someone. With that in her mind, she started to look around.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

North rose his head and saw the Doyen, Macy. His tail wagged and hit the snowy ground, but he did not run over to her. He was going to act a little more mature and respectful and see if she would walk to him. The brute awaited anxiously, but didn't want to get his hopes up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Seeing North in the distance, the Doyen wagged her tail slightly. Since it seemed he was the only one around, she ambled over to him. "Well, hello there North. How are you?"
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

North smiled at Macy. "Hiya! I'm doing pretty well. You?" he asked. He felt more lively since he awoke from his nap. He got up to stretch, then went back to lying down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm

"Pretty good as well. Haven't been doing much lately though." She sighed, then looked at him, flickering her hears.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 pm

North could sense something was wrong with the female, but didn't want to be a bother and ask her. If she brought something up, of course he would listen. He enjoyed listening to others problems and trying to help the best he could. "That's good." was all the male could say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

She smiled, but that soon faded. She looked around and thought about many things. But she looked back at Nkrth.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next