The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'm sorry for being rude, I am North. I thought you knew me." he said. Macy had a puzzled look on her face, so that's why he introduced himself. "I am a Jeager, I will go hunt down some food for you and the rest of the pack." the male said. He was eager to go on his very first hunt. He took hunting with pride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Macy smiled at the male who introduced himself. "Well thank you, North. I am Macy, by the way." She wagged her tail at the male, and wondered what he would go catch.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

"You're welcome" North said with a smile. He took off and headed towards the hunting grounds, and hoped he would catch something.

-To the Plateau-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm

dash sniffed the air... he smelled the scent of wolf get fader a fader when he went to the hunting grounds. he talked quietly to to himself "boy i hope i'm doing the right thing::sigh::. he went forward and smelled wolf "what the???" another wolf was hunting! "uh oh" he sighed he started to walk backbut he couldn't pick up his scent!!!!-he was lost-.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Macy woke up feeling an intense cold breeze on her. She knew what was coming, the annual blizzard. Knowing even she couldn't make the cold, the Doyen let out a long, graceful howlletting the pack know to come to the den. She was worried, yet she hoped everyone would be able to make it to the den in time. The temperature would drop quickly.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Shin
-----

When Shin woke, his nose was extremely cold. 'It seems the temperature dropped quite drastically.' he thought as he lifted his head away from his paws. He placed his left paw over his nose in a mere attempt to warm his freezing snout. His action didn't do much, so he placed his paw back onto the ground. A howl made Shin perk his ears forward, almost instantly. His cranium shifted so he could find who was making the sound. It was Macy. He figured she must have something important to say, why else would be be howling? So Shin got to his feet, shaking his pelt to rid of any stray snow or even dirt. His paws carried his large frame over to the Doyen, his ears perked forward.       
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Kendrick quickly pushed his four limbs off the ground. Something was suddenly not right, the temperature has dropped immensely. "It's c-cold" mumbled Ken, he could see a puff of air flowing out from his mouth when he spoke. He looked around him, but couldn't find Sharon anywhere, "Where did she go?" thought the worried brute. His receptors perked up to the sound of a graceful howl, "Macy?" murmured the Mexican wolf, he quickly surveyed the area again hoping to see Sharon somewhere near, but he couldn't find her. The brute quietly whimpered and sighed he wanted to go and search for her. "I'll wait a little more" mumbled the male, looking over to the Doyen, he trotted over to her and saw the male(Shin) do the same.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:20 pm

-SIREN-

The brute was windblown. His fur what knotted and tinged in a light dusting of snow. What had caused the tempteratures to fall so drastically?! With a grunt, the dog tilted his nose to the sky. It seemed as if bulky storm clouds had settled over the area, and were threatening to release their snows. With a worried flick of his ear, Siren howled.

The howl signaled everyone to come forth. The pack mustn't perish yet! They would have to find a way to stay warm.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Macy saw members arriving, and took in a deep breath. "There will be a long storm coming. We must seek shelter soon, or else it is possible we could all freeze. The place I have used for years is this den, and I believe that it will work out." The Doyen was finished talking, and she awaited a response from her pack. While she was breathing, she could see some air flowing around her mouth.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Shin
-----

"Well what are we waiting for?" he voiced, shivering slightly as a faint puff of air escaped his mouth. His gaze left the Doyens to glance up at the sky. Some storm clouds seems to be towering over the territory. A quick gust of wind washed over his face, causing him to close his eyes for a few seconds. His fur blew back, but soon settled as the wind around him calmed down.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Sharon had started to wonder why the weather was getting so cold. Just as she was about to enter near the plateau. She suddenly heard Siren howling, and thinking there was something wrong, she ran back. When she saw the wolves gathered, she quickly ran next to Ken, wondering why it was so cold, and why every wolf was gathered. She whispered to Ken, confused, "Um, what's happened?" She quietly asked to the male.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Kendrick stood around the small group, his eyes were full of worries. His lobes remained lifted up, listening closely to what the doyens were saying. When the she wolf Macy was done talking, he nodded in response and glanced at the male who said, "Well what are we waiting for?" He was about to walk over to the den when a figure came up beside him, hearing the familiar voice of Sharon he turned around, "I don't know, the weather suddenly got colder, and the Doyen wants us to go inside the den" explained Kenny.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Macy looked at Shin who spoke, and began to make her way to the den. They could all fit easily, but they would have to stay in there for a long while. The Doyen looked at the den before crawling in a feeling a but warmer.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Sharon nodded as Ken replied. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, but the weather would make them stay inside for quite a long time. She could feel the cold wind coming towards the pack, more and more. She looked at Ken, waiting for him to get in also. "Well, I guess we are stuck in there for a while." She smiled, and headed into the den.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Ken nodded to what Sharon said, he didn't enjoy small areas, but if Sharon was around he'll make an exception. He allowed the Celest to enter the den first, and padded after her. Kendrick saw the doyen observe the den for a moment then crawled inside it. He also did the same thing, and gave a little shrug. Then he lowered his columns and began to crawl inside the den as well, finding a warm spot near the wall, he lowered his body down, and hoped Sharon would sit beside him.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Sharon smiled as she crawled into the den. It wasn't too small, but it surely didn't have a lot of space. She saw Ken sit at a corner, and gladly followed him, and cuddled right next to him. She sat down, then waited for all the wolves, and wondering what the Doyens would do next.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Shin
-----

He didn't say much, he just followed behind Macy, Kendrick and Sharon. He walked ino the den, his head lowered as he sighed and another puff of air escaped his maw. Some of the pack members still weren't in the den, and Shin didn't even see them in the territory, so he didn't know when or if they would show up. Nearing the back of the shelter, Shin began to feel a bit warmer, so he settled down where he was. His large frame was lowered down and he situated himself so he was comfortable.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

(sorry short post have to go now!)
Ken emerald orbs lit up when he saw Sharon coming towards. When the white she wolf cuddled next to him, his eyes grew wide in surprise and he couldn't help but glance at the wall. The brute was beginning to blush under his fur, so he lowered his face under his paws, hiding his big smile.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Macy saw many of the members follow her into the den. She noticed Sharon and Kendrick Kay down with each other, and saw Shin laying in the back. Not having anything else to do, the female walked over to him and say down. "How are ya?" She wagged her tail slightly, but soon stopped as she was beginning to get a chill.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Shin
-----

His head was resting lightly upon his front paws until he heard a similar voice. He lifted his head up to see Macy. "Cold." he said, chuckling. "How about you Macy? How have you been since I saw you last?" he asked, shifting into a better position so he could speak to her.      
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Sharon could tell Ken was blushing. She laughed quietly, almost blushing as Ken, but tried to keep a straight face. She smiled, then trying not to give Ken so much pressure, she looked at the doyens, asking "So, I hope this weather flees itself, is the whole pack here yet?" She glanced, but only saw Shin and the Doyens.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Macy chuckled at his statement and laid down. "Yah same here. I'm kind of used to it, yet it is still cold. Are you from here, or did you migrate?" She saw his fur was somewhat longer, so she assumed he was from a colder region.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Shin
-----

He watched as she laid down and listened to her words. Hearing her question made him perk his ears forward, "I grew up right over the mountain that surrounds this area actually." he said shrugging. "Did you live here your whole life?" he asked, a bit curious to how the pack might have started.     
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"Yes, but not exactly right here. A couple of miles North actually." She sighed, thinking about the cold. She had survived such a blizzard before, but she was close to not. She looked over at the Proti awaiting his reply.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Ken could hear his heart beating fast, "Slow down heart!" thought the male, he started to feel hot under his pelt. But then he began to calm down, feeling the slight cold enter the den. Feeling as if he was under control he lifted his cranium back up and heard Sharon say something. Looking around the den he only spotted the Doyen and the male(Shin). "Yeah me too. I hope the rest of the members come inside the den soon" responded Ken, he was now beginning to worry about the pack members, and hoped none of them were hurt.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next