The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

North saw Lennon coming over and joining him. He smiled and wagged his tail. "Yes, I am excited!" he said. Well, more like he shouted with joy. He was ready to go hunting again and just enjoy this fresh air. The young male kept playing in the snow and enjoyed life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Marrok didn't want to wast all of his energy, he would need it even just walking would tier a wolf after a while. His ear flickered as he heard a sound......the sound of a wolf. He went towards the sound and found an beautiful fae(Misty o3o). "Hello? What are you doing here?" His voice has calm and a bit demanding.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Sharon was just about to fall asleep, just when she heard the voice of Ken, shouting "Freedom!" She jumped up, and headed towards the entrance. She smiled at the newcomers, then turned towards Ken. She cheerfully smiled, turning towards him. She turned towards the Doyens, and the pack, they all seemed to be happy they could be out. She sighed, happy, she could finally get out.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Kendrick bounded around the terra, he was happy to be out of the den. "Whoop!" barked the male, his childish behavior opened up. Coming to a stop in the center of the territory, Kenny lowered his legs on the ground, and began to roll around in the white blanket that covered the land. "Oh it's good to be out!" thought the male, a big grin appeared on his face. When a familiar heartwarming scent entered his nostrils, he rolled back to a lying position, and searched where the scent came from. "Sharon!" barked the happy brute, he lifted his legs up and trotted up to her, when he was face to face with her, he passionately gazed into her beautiful blue/amber orbs.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Lennon looked at North and wagged her tail. "So, do you want to go hunting or something? Since the Blizzard is done.. we can go get some food." The fae smiled and flickered her ear when a snowflake hit her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 pm

"Sorry," Misty announced, "...I will leave..." Her voice was strangely sad at this thing she just spoke, as she had left her old pack, actually was looking to be in a pack. Her eyes looked up to the male before her. A white wolf with some graceful red markings. Misty eyed the markings, they were something she hadn't ever seen before. She then realized she had markings of her own. Blue circles gathered around her eyes, and blue stockings claiming her legs.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Lennon saw a wolf nearby (Kenny) that she has never met before, so she decided to meet her/him. The fae approached him slowly. "Hello, my name is Lennon, and you are?" The female's fur blew in the cold wind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:00 am

Smelling a strong scent coming near both him and Sharon. He switched his gaze and saw the new she wolf Lennon. Ken looked over her shoulder to North who was playing around in the snow. Kendrick chuckled lightly at the sight, and turned his attention back to the female. Looking into her grey blue eyes, Ken nodded in greeting and said, "Hello Lennon, I'm Kendrick, but you can call me Ken for short."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 am

Lennon smiled as she saw the other she wolf. "Well, nice to meet you Ken." The fae chuckled and glanced around the area. "I'm glad the blizzard is gone I was starting to get tired of all that wind and snow combining." The female sat down still looking at the male as she waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 am

Ken smiled to Lennon and said, "It's nice to meet you as well, Lennon." He took a brief glance at Sharon giving her a warm smile than he looked back to Lennon. When he heard her speak again, he nodded and said, "Yeah if the blizzard lasted any longer, I think I might have gone crazy. But I'm glad it stopped." He glanced down at his pads, thinking of something to keep their conversation going, "So..uh How did you..um get here?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 am

Lennon looked at the male and then at the ground. "Oh, wondering I guess." The grey wolf paused and sighed. "Well I'm getting tired Ken.. Talk to you tomorrow! See you later." The female started to walk away then turned around and said one last thing to be friendly. "Nice meeting you Ken!" She padded over to the den and laid down curling up into a little "ball". Lennon closed her eyes going to sleep for the night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

Ken kindly smiled to the fae and said, "Bye Lennon, Yeah see ya later." Ken quietly watch the fae walk away from him, then he saw her turn around. Tilting his head he heard her say something. Kendrick nodded and replied back, "Nice meeting you too." When she disappeared back into the den, Ken turned his gaze away from the den, and sat his haunches down beside Sharon. He quietly scanned the forest, he wanted to go to the cliff, but he didn't want to leave Sharon hanging. He sighed, his gaze fixed on the woods, "I wonder if that rogue is still out there.." thought the male curiously.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 am

Daniel raised her head. Wow! So many new members! She thought. So many others seemed to be talking. Danny decided not to interrupt anyone's conversation. The Saimoor didn't want to be rude.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Shin
-----

Shin was happy to be out of the cramped den, though to him it's just as boring. He yawned, his cyan eyes glancing around at all the members. The Dire hybrid wanted to find someone to hold a conversations with, and kind of badly. His desire was to find something fun to do, but he couldn't do much fun by himself..      
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Macy woke up, and immediately stood up and began to bound throughout the snow. She was overjoyed that they were finally out of that cramped den, and now she wanted to let some of her energy that she was holding back out. The Doyen soon stopped, though, as she wanted to find some real food she could eat to end her hunger.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Sharon smiled as Ken sat down next to her. She sniffed the air, she rolled around the ground, with snow in her fur, happy to be free again. She smiled as Lennon went off, turning back to Ken, "Happy to be free again..." She smiled once more. She saw Macy coming out, and smiled at her. Her feet rejoiced in the snow. She was glad the pack didn't starve to death, even though Sharon was pretty hungry.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Ken turned his gaze away from the woods, and looked at Sharon. He chuckled quietly to himself when he saw her roll around the snow. When he heard her say something, he gave her a warm smile and said, "Yeah! I'm glad the blizzard is finally gone." Ken awkwardly glance down at his pads, then back to Sharon, he wanted to say something to her but he thought it wasn't the right time yet to speak, so he just gave the fae a warm grin.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Mistainia wrote:"Sorry," Misty announced, "...I will leave..." Her voice was strangely sad at this thing she just spoke, as she had left her old pack, actually was looking to be in a pack. Her eyes looked up to the male before her. A white wolf with some graceful red markings. Misty eyed the markings, they were something she hadn't ever seen before. She then realized she had markings of her own. Blue circles gathered around her eyes, and blue stockings claiming her legs.

Marrok apologized "I'm sorry..."he stammered as the fae looked into his eyes. He disliked hurting the feelings of a female. He saw this wolf had blue stockings and blue circles around her eyes. He gazed into the females eyes almost being drowned by their beauty. The white brute finally broke the silence "Come with me. If you wish to join...that is." He turned away from the fae walking away the snow bothering this large brute but easily he passed threw because of this. His red marked head looked back at the fae as he waited for her to catch up. "I am Marrok." He said politely.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Lennon wrote:
Lennon looked at North and wagged her tail. "So, do you want to go hunting or something? Since the Blizzard is done.. we can go get some food." The fae smiled and flickered her ear when a snowflake hit her ear.

[color=red]"Sure, let's go."[/color] the brute said. He was ready to hunt. North hasn't hunted since before the blizzard came through. He was ready to get back into action. To make matters worse, he was starving and needed to find any food quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Convel was muttering to himself something about his father, but no one would be able to decode it. The black brute got up and turned towards North. He was starving and wanted to hunt with North, but he hesitated. He looked at the ground, then felt the hunt would need more than one wolf. Convel shook his head. Starting out with North would be as good as any. The black wolf started towards North. He seemed alone now, which was good so Convel could be demanding. He stepped forward, and stuck his black tail out. Ears shoved forward and hackles raised, Convel gave off a snarl. "I am interested in hunting. The blizzard created an obstacle for our hunt, so we need a couple wolves in this hunting party." Convel invited North. He lowered his tail some and relaxed his ears to show he was serious.
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:53 pm

North looked over at Convel. He came off pretty strong for not knowing him that well, but he let it go. "Alright, I'm in." The young male said, being serious as well. North took hunting serious and with passion, as that was what he loved to do. The brute saw how serious he was with this as well. This hunt was a huge deal and needed to be done well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Convel nodded and dropped his act. This would not be necessary unless if it was the leader of the party. Convel sat down and eyed North. He nodded an approval before considering something. Convel folded his ears back and looked down. Hunting was the only thing that made Convel graceful, beautiful. Convel looked back up. "I heard you talking about hunting before I came over here. So, I am suggesting you to be hunting leader." Convel admitted to North. Formality would have to be assured in Convel's life, and for North if he was to accept leading the hunting party.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 pm

North's eyes widen. No one has offered him such an honor. To be lead hunter was a great thing. But, since he had been out of practice for a while, he didn't know if it would be the best thing for the pack. North could see that Convel desperately wanted to the hunting leader, but gave it to him. The male moved his paw throughout the snow before responding to the black wolf.

"That offer is great Convel, but since I have been out of practice with hunting, to be honest with you, I want you to lead. I think the pack will benefit more if you lead it." the young male said, hoping he would take his offer. North really wanted to lead, but didn't want to let the pack down if something bad happened. He couldn't live with that guilt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Macy saw North, and a member she somewhat recognized go off to go hunting. She smiled, knowing the pack needed food, and would watch them if they hunted in the den region. The female realized how hungry she actually was, and was excited to see what the boys would catch.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Convel drew in his chin, which was a classic gesture of thinking for Con. He looked back up and smiled, showing a row of deadly teeth. Wagging his tail, he looked about. A hunting parade would be a good try, and thats what Convel was gonna do. "Why thank you North, but I'm a little rusty myself. But that shouldn't be such an excuse." Convel replied to North. He turned his head towards the pack and flicked his ears to the doyen, summoning any chance of more members to join this hunt. They weren't as strong as they were before the blizzard, and would need as much help as they could get. Convel tilted his head back and gace a classic hunting parade howl. He was calling for the pack to bring forth hunting members. Which was unusual except in a daring situation. Convel turned back towards North and nodded.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next