The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Daniel Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Danny smiled playfully. Her small build gave her the speed to run but not the strength to fight. Daniel ran after Ken and past him after a minute or two. "Who's got to keep up now?" She teased.

-Yeti's Cave-
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm

dash walked following wolf tracks. when he the air smelled of wolf, he ran even faster. then he herd some trots and stopped. a wolf seemed to be running for her life when she was run really fast then stopping and speeding up again. dash sped up and joined he sped up and stopped in front of them. he caught his breath and asked "where am i?" paused to and ate some snow for his lungs were very dry from running in the cold whether then asked "am i lost? were can i get food?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 am

Convel shook his pelt, feeling his fur frolic around in the breeze as snow flakes fell off. The brute appeared in the tundra, and was amazed by the new landscape. It had changed drastically to dry, dusty grass to a land full of ice and snow. Convel was used to it, though. In his old territory, blizzards were amongst the dangers. The black wolf continued on, feeling his leg muscles tense up from the long journey. His brown eyes scanned the area, not wanting to scare any potential prey. Convel stopped suddenly, lifting his tail to a higher position. 'Other wolves. Didn't think there would be others out in this very part. Maybe there's more than meets the eye for me.' Convel thought briefly to himself. He continued on, feeling a lack of need to present orderly in his walk now. His pads scraped the cold ground as he ventured further into the territory.
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am

The thick odor hung heavily, and the gray lad narrowed his green orb. "Who goes there?" His voice was slathered in a grimace as an unfamiliar scent began to linger.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

Convel yelped and gave off a snarl. He turned towards the voice. "I am Convel, who are you?" Convel let go of his snarl and saw another wolf. He was slightly uncomfortable but could take this wolf on anytime, at least that's what Convel thought.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 am

A frothy grin erupted from the wolf's throat. "Newcomer, I see. Cease your tempers, son." With another growl, the silver dog crept forward on malicious trodders.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am

Convel dropped his aggressive act, but wouldn't let his head go down past his shoulders. His ears rolled around, making sure there wasn't going to be an ambush. The smell of wolf was thick here, which scared Convel a bit. "Who are you and what is this place?" Convel asked.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 am

Macy arrived back at the Koti den still feeling rather tired. She had just woken, but she was in the mood for a nice long sleep. Looking down at the snow below her, she began to slowly dig into it. Once she made a hole wide enough for her to lay down in, she walked in it and curled up in a ball. Opening her jaws to let out a yawn, the white female slowly drifted off to sleep.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Danny saw Siren talking with a new wolf an decided she was going to try to be brave this time. The fae walked up to the two and said, "Hi Siren, who's this?" She stared at the newcomer with narrowed as, a bit wary. She guessed Siren didn't really like her that much be she was determined to make a friend out him anyway. Besides, having friends to her was better than being a grumpy loner.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

-SIREN-

The brute flicked his ears toward Daniel, the trusted Infano, and blinked. "Just a newcomer, young lass." The dog hinged his jowl once more, bending his nape to coral the pup closee.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Daniel studied thenewcoer for a moment. "Oh, I see." She muttered at the wolf. Turning back to Siren she ask, "Well are you goin to invite him to join?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Macy woke up and pulled herself out of the hole she dug so she could stay warm. The snow was always cold at night, but the hole would always help. Her jaws opened wide to let out a small yawn until she padded over to the frozen river to get a drink. Somewhere along the river would be an area where the water wasn't frozen, and she would find it.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Convel gave an uneasy look at both of the wolves. He listened to what they were saying, and felt like a pup trying to hunt with the real hunters. His nape bristled up as he awaited the doyen's response to him. The wolf would just have to wait, and if this pack wasn't going to accept him, he would move on. But he needed a break from being chased away, so he waited patiently.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Daniel glanced back at the newcomer and realized she hadn't introdced herself. "Oh, right, I'm Daniel." She saidand looked expectantly at the Doyen. She wodered if he really would accept him.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm

-SIREN-

Why the canine would not speak, he did not know. So, he peeled back his maw to display a row of inscisors, them glistening fatally. "Welcome," Siren sneered, a froth dripping from his chin and his ears folded against his furred skull.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Daniel flattened her ears at the Doyen. "You could be a bit nicer and actually welcoming you know." She muttered. The fae felt weird talking to the Doyen like that but she thought it was only fair for him to really welcome the wolf.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm

-SIREN-

The squeaking voice prodded at the large male's pelt, making him flinch his flesh in a scowl. "I won't take such foolish instruction from a pup. Hinge your jaw before preliminary actions partake in your existance, child." Siren was not one to snap with, and he often found himself quite feindish when others ordered at him- especially a petty infant.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Convel glared at Siren's sneer, and noticed he had folded his ears back along with a welcome. Convel lowered his body some, showing a slight sign of submission. "Thank you..." Convel said. He looked at both of the wolves then to the ground. "I am Convel." He spoke softly but still had the raspy anger he always held.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

-SIREN-

He did not care for the foul beast named Convel who sprawled out before the lad. But to whom shall Siren fear? He was the greatest being so far, his shoulders broadened with sheer strength, and his nape keenly bristled in distaste. He continued to glare towards the wolf, his chartreause eyes wavering a bit, but turned from the male.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Convel looked back at Siren, a grin crossing the black wolf's face. He got up and felt his stomach growl. If anything, Convel was going to hunt to prove his strengths to Siren. He will show Siren, that his muscles are great, and his speed is good. Convel looked at Daniel, then back at Siren, dropping his grin.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Daniel nodded at Convel then looked at Siren. "Child?" She echoed him. "I thought I was your trusty Saimoor." She replied smoothly. She was scared, she admitted, but she had to show him she could stand up for herself.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm

-SIREN-

"Saimoor, yes. Forgive me, Daniel, as I know you are the pack's sensible Saimoor." Siren was now just rambling on, his tone loosened and his tail ajar from his flank. His whiskers twitched in a microscopic grin, as he woofed to the golden fae.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Convel lifted his head and trotted off. Maybe a snow hare might do the trick. His black body slinked off, finding small rodents bounding about. Convel smirked at the tiny organisms and snatched one up. Convel started playing with it, flinging it into the air and such. And finally he ate it. He could see no more prey from then, and continue to walk. His brown eyes scanned the ground, he was about to turn around until he swore he saw the snow move. Convel started trotting over to the object, then black orbs appeared. Just what Convel was looking for. He gave a great leap forward, but the snow hare gave a sharp turn. Convel landed quickly and with only one leg to propel himself to the side, he snatched up the hare. Convel landed with a thud as snow flurried up. Convel was proud of himself and turned to see if Siren had witnessed what he had just done. Then Convel ate the hare.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Daniel smirked back ath the Doyen. "I guess you are forgiven." She sighed with a teasing note in her voice. "So, what's it like being a Doyen?" She asks.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

-SIREN-

The male now was settled, draped atop the mountainous terrain, a gentle sleet striking silver at his pelt. "Pack life is nothing new to me," begins the brute, swiping a tongue across his whiskers. "I find it easy yet hard at the same time, being a Doyen." The great wolf rolled his ears around, hearing gentle patters from the pack surrounding, but paid them no mind. "And the work of a Saimoor, how is it?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next