The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 5 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Siren Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 pm

-SIREN-

"Resist as you may, fool," he growls flatly, stepping back as well. He had to admit, the female had quite the brave little heart. He disregards this, and lets his tail lash. "Perhaps you've caught the fever of the ignorant, snapping at me like that." He keeps emerald eyes on her, letting his wool relax a bit.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Sade perks her ears and watches as the male calls her a fool ad then steps back as well. She quickly decides to ignore his comment about her as she was rather rude herself, snapping at him and all. She shakes her head, blinking, and she glances back up to him, feeling rather awkward after their somewhat aggressive discussion. She glanced at the other wolves and her eyes quickly darted back to the male, not wishing to be disrespectful as he speaks some more. She is not sure what exactly to say to him about her being ignorant just then, she wanted to tell him that she just didnt want to appear weak but decided against it quickly. Instead of speaking in reply to him she just nods, acknowledging his words and she looks away as if to say sorry or as though she was ashamed, though she doesnt manage to actually say the word of apology as her hackles slowly start to flatten yet again.
Sade
Sade

Female Join date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Sharon saw another wolf, and talking with Siren. 'Another wolf, joining the pack...' she assumed. She but quickly turned her focus back onto Aaka and Misty. "Oh, yeah...um, Aaka, are you feeling better? We could get you some rest, and do other things..." She had forgotten to introduce the wolves. She smiled, and waited for Aaka. She looked at Misty, smiling, and whispering a 'Thanks' to her. She looked back and saw an almost dead body of a wolf. 'Hm, wonder when it got there....' she wondered, and hesitated to tell the others.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

-SIREN-

He wasn't totally cruel, and when Sade retreated back to his side he couldn't help but stifle a gruff chuckle. He quickly swallowed it, however, and resumed his authoritive stance. But, he rotated his eyes back towards Sade, a hint of pleasure in them before looking away.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Fur finally completely flat, Sade calms down and and relaxes, her muscles no longer ridged as her azure gaze flickers to a group of wolves off to the side[Aaka, Misty, Sharon]. She looks on at them, wondering what they were discussing but she shakes her head and glances back to the male, just realizing she never caught his name and she was going to ask him but just as she opened her maw, she spotted the practically dead wolf off to the side. Her muzzle snaps shut and she stares at it in curiosity, wondering if it was a pack member of theirs or a loner, either way, it looked pathetic. She knew it was terribly rude of her to think that, but it really did, it looked like a scattered clump of bones and fur. Her lips twitched, as if she was going to smile but she held her grin back and continued staring at the animal, searching for signs that it was still alive. Finally she shakes her head and turns back to the male, not catching his glances.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm

-SIREN-

He glances towards the skinny rogue, but knows the malnutrient is not a threat. But, he shuffles into the den, beckoning for Sade to follow. Once inside, the male sits, staring blankly at the stony wall as he awaited Sade's presence. He was not totally sure if she would join, for maybe he'd scared her off.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Sade watched for a moment as the male shuffles away. Finally after a moment she shakes her head and slowly follows him as she saw him motion for her to do so and she ducks into the den, glancing around. Seeing him sit by a stone wall, she slowly pads torwards him and halts to an abrupt stop beside him.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 pm

-SIREN-

The silence was heavy, and Siren writhed beneath its uncomfortable presence. He turns his head towards Sade, offering a gentle flick of his gray ear, and nods. "You'd best not spend the night outside," he grunts, laying down and resting his head atop his paws. "It'd be short of clever to risk your life out in the open. So, I'll allow you passage here. This is my den." He looks away from her, his monotone projecting gingerly through the walls.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

Sade noticed his uncomfortable behavior and she immediatly became curious of what he was going to say. When he finally spoke, she was suprised and blinked in astonishment, not expecting him to allow her in his den, esspecially after their first encounter. After a moment she nodded in thanks, "Thank you," she murmured in a sincere tone and sat down right where she was, curling her cream tail around her paws though after moments she slouched down before slumping to the floor, just reaizing how tired she was as she rested her head on her paws, and glanced out of the den entrance as she listened to his voices echo fade against the stone walls.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Every night i looked at the stars, but tonight....tonight was a beautifull night, the moon was full, teh stars were as bright as every, and everyone was having fun. I looked at everyone talking... I got alittle bored, so i decided to go to go to a pond near from the rain to get some water, as i sat down infront of it, i looked at it with the moon shining and saw, my own reflection; and i began to get water.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm

-SIREN-

It was a normal day, and Siren snored gruffly from the den. He had forgotten that Sade, the tawny lass, had taken shelter in his den last night, too. This caught him by surprise, scenting a female wolf close, and he woke with a start. "You," he growls, a smile twitching at his maw. He flicks his ears before yawning. "I didn't think you'd stay."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nile Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 pm

The large well build white male woke up after a while cover in snow feeling he's body had stiffin. The blue eyed male stalked into the den sittting at the back of the den were it was warmer. The male yawned before sitting down comfortably before closing he's scared eye before closing them both waiting for sunrise.
Nile
Nile

Male Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Sade jerked awake at a growl and as sun slanted in through the dens entrance. She blinked and glanced torwards Siren, for a moment forgetting where she was though the memory soon flooded back to her. She smiled slightly and started to speak though she was interupted with a large yawn. Once finished, she looked back to him and nodded as if in agreement. "Ya I stayed," She said, comfirming the obvious and her lips twitched in a half smile as she noticed a white brutre enter the den aqnd head torwards the back.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

-SIREN-

"Funny. I thought you'd bail after our little spat," he says, no emotion wrapped on his tongue. He sits up, turning his head slowly towards the sun that leaked through the den. He despised the harsh sunlight, and scooted back a few inches before wrenching his neck backwards to tug at a knot in his tail with his fangs.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nile Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm

The white male opened he's eyes has the sun came through the den. He grumpled a little as he got up and stretched he's aching body, sleeping out in the snow most of the night had annoyed him. The brute licked he's paw a couple of times noticing two wolves were talking, he didn't really take up notice to who they were. But instead he just looked out of the den opening with a day-dreaming stare.
Nile
Nile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Sade shook her head at the males words. "No, it was getting colder and darker, even if I did wish to bail I would of waited till morning where I could at least see where I was going, wouldnt want to fall of a cliff or anything." She woofed, her head turning torwards the den entrance where the sunlight was cast into the large den. She peared outside, the white snow crystals glittering off the sun and cast brightly in her eyes, blinding her for a split second. She scowled and blinked again so that she could see and she sat up into a sitting position. Her eyes were not quite used to all of the white though she knew her eyes would adjust to the bright glittering stuff, her eyes already seemed to take on the brightness a little more dimly from when she first entered the area.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 pm

-SIREN-

"Clever," he sneers, though his intentions were friendly. He finally quits combing at his wooly tail and blinks towards Sade. "Perhaps I've underestimated you just a bit." He runs his tongue across his whiskers, his eyes half closed.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Sade growls in a playfull and friendly manner at his sneer and listens quietly as he continues on. She nodded slightly, figuring he under estimated her as well though not quite sure. "Perhaps..."She said, not sure what else to say on the topic as she figured she had him figured out, it appeared to her that he was an aggressive and maybe a little touchy/grouchy wolf, but he could also be a decent wolf to be around. She shrugged to herself and dragged her azure orbs away from the den entrance and torwards the male, again remembering she never caught his name. "I never caught your name," She says, her right ear flicking as she spoke, wondering if he would give her his real name, lie, or simply refuse to reply to her intended question.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

-SIREN-

"Siren," he answers simply, wrinkling his nose up as a frosty breeze scattered a few snowflakes on his snout. He then perks his ears gingerly towards Sage, and yawns a bit more. It seemed as though Sade wouldn't be too tough to keep around, for she didn't get on Siren's nerves as much as others did. This was good.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Sade nods, deciding to believe that is his real name and that it wasnt fake. "Well then, nice to meat you Siren." She answered shortly, glancing back to the other wolves that were in the den as well, they all apeared to be dazing off to her and she wondered faibntly what they were all thinking about.

Last edited by Sade on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nile Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

The large white brute yawned and rolled he's eyes with boredom, as he saw a old looking male who was a little larger then he was the greyish male looked like he was ending he's prime years. As the white young male got up and stalked out the den into the bright light and white snow that crunched under he's feet. The male sighed *Well this is no fun.* the male thought to himself as he had stayed quite since he had arrived, he decidded to jump up on a large rock and sit there for the rest of the morning since nothing else was going on.
Nile
Nile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:19 pm

-SIREN-

"Joyous," he blinks, his face blank, his voice ringing in sarcasm. He lifts a paw, running his tongue across a few frozen toenails before placing back onto the snowy earth. "You really are exciting, dear." He yawns, a glimmer of pleasure twitching in an eye. "You'll have to excuse my sarcasm."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 pm

"Thanks, your a pleasure as well," she says, meating his sarcastic tone evenly and her lips twitching slightly as he continued on. She flicked an ear and lifted a paw, flicking it slightly so that a few puffs of snow was flung off of her fur. Finally she responds to his response of parding his sarcastic tone, "I think I can handle a sarcastic wolf, I have handled the crazy, the evil, and the strangest of wolves, Im pretty sure I can handle you...No offense though." She suddenly snorts in a amusement, remembering the crazed loner that she and Radar had seen as pups. The she-wolf had claimed that she and her brother were her own pups and she had forced them to stay with her that day, though they managed to slip away that night. Sade suddenly shakes her head, clearing all thoughts as se shifts her weight.
Sade
Sade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nile Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 pm

The large snow white male glared around with he's blue eyes. He looked around as the boring day dragged on. The male yawn before jumping down from he's rock he was sitting on he didn't mind being alone and wondered what the pack was going to do, or would it be another day of watching.
Nile
Nile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Kendrick eyes slowly opened, showing off his glimmering emerald orbs that was filled with youth. "Huh? Did I pass out?" he thought, all he remembered was talking to North his half brother about there family. Slowly lifting his paws up, he could feel his muscles tighten, he groaned from the slight pain. "I wonder how long I slept" murmured Ken, looking up he saw the pack members conversing with one another, and some laying around watching. Blinking his orbs twice, he studied each of the wolves face. "Wow so.. many unfamiliar faces" mumbled the brute, suddenly a small smile curled up Ken's lips, he was quite happy on how fast the pack has grown.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next