The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 9 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

-SIREN-

"Ah, yes. We do need more Raffens. They are a great deal of help to the pack." Siren yawns, and rolls onto his haunches.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 pm

"I do want to help the pack. I also like to have things to do." luna says with a smile. then lays her head onto her paws.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

-SIREN-

"Interesting," he muses flatly, titling his head a bit as he lays. The wolf said nothing after, but merely enjoyed the small ray of shine playing upon his face.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Luna yawns in the peacefulness but then picks up a funny smell. she raises her head and sniffs the air. she looks around but cant figure out where its coming from. she then tilts her head and loos at Siren to see if she smells it too.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

-SIREN-

"If you'd like, you could go hunt. Unfortunately, I am not in the mood to kill prey. But go ahead without me. I smell a moose or something.." Siren nods towards the trees.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 pm

"ok i am going to go but im going to be careful so i dont run into a bear again." Luna says to Siren. Luna then goes off into the woods but pays more attention to her surroundings. sometime later she finds a few hares that where easy to catch and decides not to after the moose at that time. she then relaxes under a tree and puts her head on her paws and take a nap.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Animals Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 pm

MALE RED FOX

He shuffles towards the den, laying low. He does not want to disturb the wolves, but rather steal a hate or two from them. He gets closer to the den, sniffing and trembling, and he yips. He thinks there may be food inside.[/center][/i]
The Animals
The Animals

Female Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

she spots the red fox and decides to chase it off. "Hey, get out of here." she shouts at the fox.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Animals Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Male Red Fox

The fox flattens himself to the snow, seeing a white wolf (Luna) come forth. He hisses, showing small, pointed fangs to her. His fluffy tail lashes gently, though he knows he will lose a fight with a wolf.
The Animals
The Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Luna goes up to the fox and gives it a firm glare. "I dont want to fight you but if me or anyone sees you again you will be fought. there are plenty of hares in the woods to the east. go there and eat but stay away from the den." she backs off and lets him go.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Animals Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

MALE RED FOX

He nods gently, still showing his fangs. But instead, he turned to run. He understood he would have to scavenge somewhere else.
The Animals
The Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Luna watches as the fox runs off. not sure if it was the best decision. but she knows if he comes back to the den he wont be let off easily. she heads back toward the den to let Siren and the others know what had occurred.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Kendrick ruffle his pelt back and forth, while raising his four columns. The brute had finally recovered from the tragic event. "Okay Ken let's not slack around because of one thing, Sharon might need me" he thought. His lobes raised to a small scent, it was a scent of a red creature that had dashed to the dens. A small growl arose in Ken's chest, "Who was that intruder?" he murmured. Ken was about to go handle the business when he saw a female wolf(Luna). Ken stood still underneath the tree he was beside, he quietly watch the whole event, and saw the red fox evade from the den. A small grin formed on his lips, "Oh so she must have handled it first" thought the impressed Ken. "I should go introduce myself" he added, Ken slowly trotted over to the female wolf, his emerald orbs locked onto her.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:54 pm

"Hello, there."Luna said as she saw a male wolf come her way from the corner of her eye. she turned to the wolf and sat down with a smile on her face.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:59 pm

When he was near the she wolf, Ken returned her smile and firmly nodded to her. "Hello I'm Ken, I'm guessing your the new member of our pack. May I ask for your name?" said Ken. While waiting for a response, Ken took the small time he had with her and observed the female before her. The fae pelt was silver and her eyes were icy blue, she seemed younger then Ken and had more years ahead of her. While locking his orbs in her eyes, he could tell she had a gentle nature and would get along with Sharon.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

"My name is Luna. and it is nice to meet you" Luna says to Ken. "I am new to the pack and was glad to be accepted." Luna looks at the wolf and notices that he is older than her and has more experience.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Hearing the female say her name, Ken grinned, "Lovely name Luna, nice to meet you as well and Welcome to the Pack." He stepped a few inches backwards and lowered his front legs, stretching his column. His limbs felt strained from doing nothing and he wanted to do some exercise, to loosen them up a bit. Remembering about North he quickly raised his limbs back up and glanced over to the woods, "Where did he go?" thought Ken. Ken was beginning to feel worried for his step brother, "I hope he isn't lost." Noticing the quiet between him and Luna, he cleared his throat and said, "Sorry if I space out, I do that a lot lately."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

"don't worry about it. I tend to do the same.' Luna looks around and wonders where some of the othernwolf members are. she then rgets up and wonders to a near by rock and lays on top of it.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sade Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Sade blinked open her eyes, her thoughts glazed and fuzzy on what had happened in the clearing, she had no idea what was going on. With a grunt she stood to her paws, still slightly dazed but now realizing she must have fallen asleep. She shook her head to clear all thoughts and she glanced to a group of a couple of wolves who she had not met yet, come to think of it, the only wolf she had met so far was Siren. She let out a small yawn and glanced around, her azure gaze drifting over the snow covered ground as she took in the scene. Suddenly a growl subtly rumbled in her throat as she scented fox, though it was far off andthe sound eased from her throat. She sighed and sat back down, not sure who any body was and curious of where Siren went off to. Finally she spots him ahead, to the side of the clearing and away from where she was, she nodded her head in greeting to the brute. She suddenly sighes, not quite sure what to do and feeling awkward around all of these unknown wolves.
Sade
Sade

Female Join date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Luna goes near Sade and says hello. she sees another wolf wondering around and watches in curiosity. her eyes shine in the cool sun and she shakes her fur to loosen it up a bit.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Misty shrugged and walked to the center of the camp. She looked around at every wolf she could see. She had been there for a while, yet there were so many wolves she didn't even know the name of.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Ken nodded to what Luna had said about spacing out as well. "Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who does that" said Ken quietly to himself. His gaze followed Luna to a new she wolf(Sade) he had yet to meet. Ken observed the new she wolf(Sade), she had multiple colors on her coat and her orbs were azure colored. Looking away from the two females, he glanced to the center of the den and saw another new wolf he had yet to meet. This she wolf(Misty) also had a white coat but had blue markings. Ken thought he should introduce himself so he padded over to her and said, "Hello I'm Ken, sorry for my late introduction. May I ask for your name?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:14 pm

realizing the wolf was ken she looks in the direction he is heading and sees another wolf. she sees that she hasn't met and guesses that ken hasn't meet her and was going to introduce himself. Luna thinks why not make it a double introduction and heads over to where they are at a reasonable pace.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 pm

When Misty realized she was being spoken to, she turned toward the male who was now before her. She opened her mouth, "Hello, Ken. I'm Mistainia." She bowed slightly toward him. Her eyes then noticed another female approach, and she sat and looked toward her and smiled while she inched nearer.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

When Ken noticed she had responded back he gave her a friendly smile and bowed back. "It's nice to meet you, Mistainia, a very unique name" he replied back, seeing her eyes gaze at something else, he followed her gaze. Kendrick realized Mistainia was looking at Luna who was approaching them. Ken nodded to her and said, "Hello Luna, I'm guessing you two haven't met yet, so I will leave you guys alone to chat. Please excuse me." Looking at both of them, he kindly dipped his head and turned away from them, walking to a nearby tree that was close to the den. He glanced over to Sharon, his ears slightly flatten, "I wonder how she's feeling?" he thought worriedly. He didn't like to see his love in a hurtful state, he wondered if he should go to her.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next