The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 33 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 33 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 33 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sokea Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:52 am

~*IHANA*~

Ihana woke up and groaned. Her stomach was even worse, and a strange sensation was filtering through her paw. She felt soft licking and she nuzzled the wolf who was doing so.
"Papa," She croaked, "I'm hurting."
She rolled over, not daring to open her eyes incase she saw those dreaded monsters with a golden mane. She did not want to see them ever again. As she lay there, she felt as helpless as she was as se was a pup. She moved closer to her papa.
"I'm almost one, Papa," She murmured.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:56 am

Kiva sighed. She didn't really know what to do in these situations. The gray fem scratched at the ground and then flopped down. She put her head on her paws and closed her blue eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:05 am

Kenny's lobes perked to Kiva, who was thanking him for being accepted. Turning his attention to Kiva, his lips formed a small welcoming smile and he nodded. "Your Welcome Kiva, the pack is glad to have you with us" he said in a formal tone. Kendrick heard a small croaking sound coming from his daughter, returning his gaze back to Ihana he moved a few inches closer. "I know your hurting, Nana. Please wait a couple more minutes, Iron hide is here with the herbs" whispered the Proti male. Seeing his daughter moving closer, he heard her say something else, that made him feel lonely. Closing his eyes he murmured back, "Your growing up fast, my lil Nana."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Crisis woke with a jerk. He grinned sheepishly at everyone and got to his paws. He sighed at the pup in front of him. He hoped she felt better. Turning to Kendrick, Ihana's father, the male said, "She'll be okay. trying to reassure the father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Chelsea tilted her head, unsure of where she was. She stood up and walked towards the den, looking for someone familiar. Her ears perk to voices, she looked over towards the trees and lowers her head to the ground.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:11 am

(Sorry for being not active!! I'll try..still have to catch up...XX)

Sharon woke up to the sound of wolves moving. Her eyes fluttered open. She yawned, and looked around. It took her some time to think clearly again. She could hear voices near her. She stood up, stretched, then walked out into the open. She had been asleep for a long time, she could barely remember where she had fallen asleep. She sniffed, yawned once more, then sat down. She saw Ihana and Kenny. Her eyes became wide as she saw Ironhide with the herbs, and ran quickly to them. "What's wrong? Sorry, I haven't been around for a while, thanks for being with Ihana, Ken..." She knew she would have to start working as a celete and a mother more. She glanced at Ironhide, giving a hint of thanks. She smiled, then turned back to Iahana."Nana, are you okay?" She looked around and saw some new wolves and smiled at them. She saw a male wolf, next to Ihana, and smiled, nodding. She sat down, licking Nana and Ken. She glanced over at Siren, as well, nodding him hello.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

Suddenly, Kiva's pools flashed open. She inhaled a whiff of wolf scent, and jumped into a crouch. She searched for that wolf, and found it. There! A white fem crouched on a rock above. Kiva grinned. A friend, perhaps! Kiva crouched, then leaped up the rock and to the white wolf (Chelsea). "Hey there! I'm Kiva, and who are you?" she asked, wagging her blue banner behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 am

Kenny sad eyes remain focus on his daughter. When he heard a masculine voice beside Ihana and him, he realized it was Crisis, trying to reassure him. Ken slowly turned his head to Crisis and weakly formed a smile, noddding his head agreeing to the words the male wolf had said. Turning his head back to Ihana, his nostrils suddenly flared with the scent of two wolves, one was a female(Chelsea) who was close to the den, and the other scent was a recognizable one a female wolf that had taken his heart, Sharon. 

Ken heard pads running towards the small group and he looked behind him. Behind him he saw the white wolf with amber eyes, Sharon his mate, and also Ihana's mother. A wide grin curled up Ken's lips and he barked, "Sharon!" When Sharon was near him and the group he replied back to her question, "I'm glad you made it in time, Sharon. It's Ihana, I don't know what happened, but the pack found her lying on the ground, with a bite..." Ken remembered Sharon saying thanks, clearing his throat he smiled and said, "Sharon..no need to thank me, it is my responsibility to be with our child after all." He licked Sharon's cheeks, then he lowered his maw to Ihana and gave her a gentle lick on her cheeks as well. Lifting his head up, he scanned the territory seeing Crisis beside them, Iron hide, and at the den he could make out Chelsea, Kiva, Misty, Luna, Marrok, and Siren.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:56 am

~*IHANA*~

Ihana heard more wolves coming and she whimpered. Was her papa still there? Yes, she could smell him, along with a smell she had not smelt for a  long while.
"Mama!" She rasped, "Your here!"
Still with her eyes closed in fear of the golden monsters, she made an effort to stand. During the long while she had laid there, all her strength had nearly drained out of her. She stumbled toward the sweet smell of her mother, the one smell she would never forget her whole life. It brought back memories of snuggling under warm fur, seeing the beautiful sky for the first time and running off to see Lulu. She smiled weakly and stumbled blindly toward her mother. when she found her, she dug her nose in the white fur that was so much like my own. 
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Ironhide noticed the whole pack had arrived when he returned with the herbs and heard Sharon's thanks for his response in her absence. "Your quite welcome Sharon, your return will mean much at the time", He replied with meaning. Iron Hide began his work with out hesitation.

He chewed a piece of Dwarf Dogwood and laid it in front of the pup. "Sharon, you must encourage her to eat this or her condition will only worsen", He demanded. with that in attendance iron hide tended to the bite wound on Ihana's forepaw.

Iron Hide had Jacobs Ladder in his small bundle of herbs and was grateful to find it there. The wound was still fresh. He wondered to himself, "How long ago did this happen?, since the wound was still oozing a bit a bit form contact. He placed Jaacobs Ladder on the forepaw, gently dabbing to remove the red substance.

After the paw was safely under way Iron Hide proceeded with one last duty. He chewed some of the Eskimo potato and set it in front of Ihana to eat. "Eat this, it will ease the pain in your paw, He coaxed encouragingly.

With his duties fulfillled Iron Hide spoke to Kenny and Sharon about what to expect within the next few days. "Her stomache ache should be gone with in a day or two, feeding her solids shouldn't be a problem.
Come see me if the bandages swell and need to be replaced with new ones. The pain should ease as the bit wound heals, see me if the pain is to much. As for the illusions, they won't last long, once her body heals in good time the illusions should ease off. That's all I can do for you, let me know if she gets worse."

Iron Hide turned and headed toward the den entrance looking back to reassure his pack the pup would be alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Chelsea looked down seeing a female she wasn't sure she had introduced herself before to. A small smile formed on her lips as she could hear the familiar sound of voices behind her. "Its very nice to meet you Kiva, I'm Chelsea." The female responded with a nod of the head and walked up beside the wolf who called herself Kiva. From the sound of the voices, she could recognize Kenny, his mate Sharon, and their pup Ihana, along with Ironhide. But the tone of the voices was off, as if something was wrong. "Is everything alright over there?" Chelsea looked at Kiva wih a slightly worried expression. She had also heard another voice, but one she didn't recognize. Probably a new member she thought to herself.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:04 am

Kiva looked down at the rest of the gathered wolves. "The little white pup with the star on her head? She caught some disease from a mouse bite. Otherwise, I don't know. There's another new member, Crisis." Kiva sat with Chelsea. "I think it is okay for shy wolves." She smiled gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Chelsea looked wide eyed at the young female. "Oh no, thats bad." She sat beside Kiva, getting bit by something unknown was scary, especially for a pup. "Well I hope she's alright." The female added. Chelsea smiled a bit, glad to hear they had another member join them. "Well then that's good then, we've needed new members." Her pale eyes focused on the gray wolf. Then turned her attention back to the small family and new member.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 am

Crisis felt sleep starting to win over as he struggled to stay awake. It was getting late so he decided sleep would do him good anyway. But he caught sight of someone he had never met before (Chelsea) and decided to introduce himself, in an attempt to stay up. Getting up with a yawn, he padded over to them. "Hi Kiva, hi erm.." Crisis didn't know what her names was yet so he introduced himself. "I'm Crisis, who are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 am

Chelsea looked towards the male coming their way. She smiled and tilted her head as he introduced himself as Crisis. "Its nice to meet you Crisis, I'm Chelsea." The female responded smiling a bit more than before. "Were happy you decided to join us." She added nodding her head, then looked over to Kiva.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 am

Kiva sighed. "Yeah, she's alright. She's got both of her parents with her, and a wolf named Ironhide." Kiva looked up to see Crisis. "Hi Crisis," she said pleasantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Misty softly barked back to Kendrick, but noticed the terror lurking in him suddenly. That's when Kendrick sprinted the other way, and Misty frightfully ran after him. She wasn't as fast as Ken, so got there a little later than he, and a few other wolves. She noticed a small group gathered around the youngest member of the pack. It was little Ihana the few wolves gathered around. That was the pup who referred to Misty as "Skyfur", probably because if her blue markings. Mistainia opened her maw, "What happened to Ihana?" she managed to keep her voice calm, but inside Misty was quite frightened for Nana. Maybe Misty's face and body seemed still, her eyes were frantically inspecting each face in this group, as well as Ihana.

(Eyh, I'm not sure who is still surrounding Ihana, but from what I can tell... Ken, Sharon, and Iron?
Er, idk :))
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 am

Iron Hide never included himself with the voices that shadowed behind him. He over heard Mist's question and wanted to reassure the she wolf in person. "The pup will heal in time, I have just finished tending to her illness. She has been mouse bitten, and it's caused her some pain and she seems to be having some kind of illusion. Rest assured it won't last I have already given her the treatment". Iron Hide nodded his greetings to the new member of the pack in silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 am

Kiva lay down on the rock, her legs dangling, and she watched the excitement below. She did worry about the poor pup name Ihana. She wished for the pup to be well soon, and lay her head on her paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 am

"I'm glad I decided to join too." Crisis replied, pawing up snow in his impatience to hear if Ihana was okay. When he heard Ironhide say she was going to be fine, the male relaxed a bit more. "So anyway," He began, stretching out his paws in front of him. "How do you two like it here?" He asked, glancing at Chelsea and Kiva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana obediently ate the herbs that IronHide placed before her. She licked them up, and their taste filled her mouth. A sudden inspiration made feel some better.
"Mama," She croaked before lying back down, her churning stomach settling, "I want to be a celete when I'm older."
She curled up, and added sleepily, "Like you, and IronHide."
Before she fell into a deep sleep.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Chelsea sighed in relief as she overhead the celete say the pup was going to be alright. She layed down beside kiva and looked up towards Crisis. "I happen to love it here." She smiles lightly looking over to Kiva. "What about you?" Her ears were perked forward, waiting for her reply.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Crisis nodded, focusing his attention back on his two new friends. Yes, what do you like?" He asked Kiva, wagging his fluffy tail. The male rolled onto his side, letting his tongue roll out of his mouth and hit tge soft, crisp snow. As he felt it melt and seep into his mouth, he realized how thirsty he was. "Hey, does anyone know where to get sone water around here, you know, that is frozen?" He inquired with a chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 am

She tilted her head at the male as he rolled onto his side. Chelsea smiled a bit. "Well I wouldnt know, I haven't really explored the territory much. I think Kiva knows." The female replied to his question,  looking back at Kiva, lowering her head once again onto her paws. These simple conversations brought back memories. The days were she sat with her brother and sister and just talked. Those days were the perfect ones, they werent troubled at all. It was as if she was reliving one of them. She stared forward into the dirt, it took her moments to realize again that that was in the past now. Chelsea shook her head, and looked back over at Kiva. Her pale eyes focused on the fae.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 am

Kiva thought for a moment. "Well, I sorta love it here. There's places to run in, hunt in, play in. I've been exploring the territory, and it seems to be a great place, this mountain." Kiva looked up. She grinned. "Well, there is some ice in the yeti cave over the way. However, I think that's kinda spooky." She grinned, and an idea began to form in her mind. "Hey, know what we could do? All three of us? We could go on a search for water all over the territory. There oughta be a stream somewhere." Kiva cocked her head, wondering how her friends would reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next