The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 34 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 34 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Chelsea Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 am

Chelsea smiled a bit at the reply Kiva gave. She really did enjoy it here after all. Her pale eyes lit up at the female's suggestion. "That actually does sound fun. I haven't explored much of the territory either so I guess it would kinda be great to do that." She looked up st Kiva, filled with excitement. She made a thumping sound against the dirt as she started wagging her tail, and focused her gaze on Crisis, awaiting his answer.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:42 pm

katana paws grip along the ice getting her grip as she makes her way down the mountain slope. Her eyes help her to keep alert, she stiffen as the scent of wolves enters her nose. As she got closer to the scent, eyes catch the images of wolves. She enter the den site feeling amazement and curiousity. Katana stop in the middle of her tracks not daring to move forward.
Katana
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 am

"How about you, Crisis? What do you think?" Kiva asked Crisis, wagging her tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Crisis lifted his head, and thought for a moment. He gave a thoughtful look at the two females, thinking. "I don't see why not." He replied, then glanced to his side, a new scent wafting over his nose. He saw a newcomer (Katana) and beckoned her over with his tail. "Who are you?" He asked, starting shift around to get a better view of everyone. He flicked his ears, realizing he was surrounded by only females, and no males. The wolf twitched his ears awkwardly, but made no move to leave, because that would be rude, and besides, these were his friebds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:08 pm

"I'm Katana." The female said walking over to the male(crisis) she keep stiffen/curious stance," and who are you all?" Katana asked. She looked at each of the three wolves. Her ears perk to the new sounds around her.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:21 pm

"I'm Crisis, and that is Chelsea and Kiva." He introduced himself, poting to the two other females in turn. "Welcome to the Katmai Mountains. Are you interested in joining the pack here?" The male asked, tilting his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Chelsea grinned and wagged her tail lightly from being excited. She warily looked over at the female wolf who had been called over by Crisis, and sat up as she listened to her introduce herself, then as Crisis introduced them. "Its nice to meet you Katana." The female nodded her head and smiled. Then turned to look at Crisis as  he questioned her on joining the pack. Chelsea remained quiet and turned her pale gaze back towards the wolf.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:34 pm

" well, yes I have considered joining." The female replied while shesmiled back feeling a little more relaxed than she was before." I heard that you might be going to explore the territory."
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Siren emerges from his den, his charcoal coat glowing. He smells the air, and sees a newcomer. "Why are you here?" He demands, but his voice is somewhat gruffly gentle. He swishes his tail as he awaits an answer from the female.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"I'm here to join your pack." The female replied turning to the voice. She stiffen as her blue eyes goes to the male that was talking to her, she perked her ears unsure if she would be accepted.she relaxed again show that she is no harm.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:10 pm

"Very well," he says, nodding. "You may join." He walks closer to her, and presses his nose into her forehead, which is what the Doyen does when accepting a new member into the pack. "Welcome."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:13 pm

"thank you." The female said softly looking up to doyen. She smiled before turning to the other wolves. She nod at them before taking her seat.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 am

"Hello Katana," Kiva said. She watched as Katana was accepted into the pack by a large brute that must have been the alpha. Kiva flattened her ears and smiled submissively. When the male went away, she relaxed, and glanced at Katana out of the corner of her eye. "So! Would you like to go exploring with us?" Kiv asked Katana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:43 am

Sharon smiled as she licked her mate and nuzzled him "I'm glad you and Nana are safe too...hopefully Nana will get better soon...". Then she quickly turned to the little pup withva serious face. She relaxed a little when she saw Ihana eat the herb Ironhide gave her. She nodded in thanks to Iron. She looked at Kenny then cuddled next to Ihana. She licked Nana's forehead and managed a smile on her face. She was full of worry, but she didn't want to show it. "Are you okay Nana? Are you feeling better?" She noticed that the pup had grown so big and fast. She finally noticed the new wolves, quite a few, and just greeted, not wantng to interrupt their conversation.

Last edited by Sharon on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 am

Chelsea stood up and stretched as she watched Siren accept Katana into the pack. She looked over at Kiva as she asked the female if she'd like to join us. "Oh yes Katana, join us in the exploration of the territory!" Chelsea chimed in. She praced around, then bent down in a playful position. Maybe I'm too hyper she giggled to herself and rolled over. Then begun laughing hysterically. "Just.. ignore.. me.. for the.. moment." She laughed, speaking in between. Chelsea then stood up and shook her fur and turned serious again, sitting next to Kiva again. "I'm sorry about that." She grinned. "I haven't laughed like that in a while, and it was for no reason. " she begun to laugh again, but quickly cleared her throat trying to stop herself.

Chelsea had a loopy moment lulz
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 am

~*IHANA*~

Ihana woke up to the voice of her mother. Her eyes slid open to reveal the pretty sea blue orbs. She was surprised to see no golden monsters or anything to convince her that they had ever been there. She stood up, her small, delicate frame was wobbly. She was feeling much better, but more weak than before. She guessed that she had to eat more to get strong again.
"Yes, mama," she said quietly. "I'm much better."
She wobbled in the direction of the den, saying,
"I'm going to sleep some more. Goodnight."
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 pm

the female smiled " sure, it's sound like fun." Katana wagged her tail generously. Katana was glad that she already made some friends, the female stands up with out any question and ways ready to explore.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Chelsea jumped up, the excitement obviously getting the better of her. She glanced towards Kiva and Crisis grinning and trotted on following Katana. A low grumbling in her stomach distracted her for a few moments before she shook her head and stopped turning back to look at Kiva. "Do you think we could maybe go on a hunt?  Or maybe catch a hare or two? I'm a bit hungry and after all, were jeagers. And maybe we could catch something for Crisis or Katana." The female tilted her head awaiting Kiva's response.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Iron hide dipped his head in respect as he saw Siren leaving the cave. He twitched his ears to Sharon with appreciation. He heard the pups reply and smiled to himself thinking, " Yes she may be a fine celete".

A strange scent filled iron hide's nostrils and he felt his body tense with anger. He turned and saw an unfamiliar wolf (Katana ) and approached the group in silence. Iron hide inched closer with out a word and sat among the chatting wolves without a word. He listened tensely to what was going on around him. He was unaware that a doyen had already accepted this wolf into  the pack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:07 pm

katana could feel someone behind her and she turned her head "oh, hello I'm katana" the female wolf at smiled at the male before turning back her head. She could feel the urge of tension from the wolf to she did want to bother him to much.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Iron hide jumped at her gentle reply and the tension eased from his limbs. "Hello", he said with embarrassment. "My name is Iron hide, I am a celete here in katmai natives pack". After introducing himself to the she wolf iron hide felt himself for the first time in many years. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 pm

well it's nice to meet you iron hide, you seem pretty cool, I like that..." Katana replied a complement as she curled her tail over paws. She tilted her head slightly waiting for a reply, but she lift back up her head.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Iron hide smiled in reply, "Thanks, it's good to have you here". Iron hide noticed katana's movements and unthinkably asked, "Is something wrong"? He was enchanted by the she wolfs fur color and almost lost his footing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 pm

"hm, oh no I'm fine it's just natural for me to this sometimes." The she replied calmly. She sees the iron hide looking at her fur," I know it looks weird, it's rare for me." Katana says in a almost a whisper as she lowered her ears feeling a little embrassed about her pelt.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh no I look the way your fur looks," Iron hide replied in an attempt to comfort her. "You shouldn't be so embarrassed about it, rare is special". Iron hide laid down if front of katana with his head down rested on his paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next