The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 5 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Looking over, it seemed like Ironhide and Nakita had Ghost taken care of already. Sighing Chelsea finally made her way back to the den.  As she passed by, she nodded her head in greeting to whoever was paying attention, then took off at a trot back to the little spot she liked. Her ears perked forward as she jumped back up and layed down. A small yawn escaped her maw.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Nakita felt movement against her swollen stomach and heard muttering from Ghost.She Gently nudged Ghost trying to wake her up.
" Are you ok?" Nakita asked.
Her ice blue eyes filled with worry looking down at the fae. She saw a saddened expression on Ghost face and Nakita frowned.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Amethyst got up, not knowing what to do with the wolf near her, she felt that she didn't want to disturb the others. She walked about a few feet further away from the den and rested on a little hill nearby. She wondered if it was a bad idea to have joined the pack. She felt worried. A warm sensation of worryness washed over her. A tear came out of her left eye and fell into the hill. She was depressed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Shredder walked around not knowing what to do. His paws were already frozen while he was walking on the cold, snowy ground for hours. Finally, when he almost wanted to give up, he saw a dip in the mountains that probably represents a pack den. Shredder was unsure at first, but soon, he decided to look at that place from a closer distance. He padded into the den's direction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Just as Chelsea was about to sleep, she heard a rustle in the bush. She jumped up, with her ears perked and growling low. After a few moments of being alert, she calmed down. You really need a nap Chelsea she thought laughing a bit to herself. But still something didn't feel right, laying back down, she faced the opposite direction, keeping her pale blue gaze on the forest.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Iron Hide appeared in the den where he had left his mate who was wounded badly from slamming into a tree. "Nakita, is she doing alright, I just left to refill the stocks we picked up yesterday." He examined the she-wolf from a distance. "I'll look after her for the time being, would you let the doyen of this? I must be with her when she wakes up." Iron Hide was thankful that Nakita had been at ghost side and nod his thanks as he waited for her to respond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Shredder finally arrived at the den. But as he looked into it, he saw a big group of wolves in it. Shredder made a step back, looking each wolf and trying to decide if he has to run away from them. The wolves seemed very caring, but he was still unsure so he just kept standing there for a moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Chelsea jumped down, her ears laid back against her skull. She caught the scent of a newcomer. Keeping her head low, she came up to the den, seeing a wolf there, one she didnt recognize. "Hello um do you need help?" she asked tilting her head. Inside the den, she could smell Ironhide and the others. Turning her gaze back to the wolf, she awaited a response.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Amethyst rested her head on the rock. Thoughts raced through her mind, wondering if the others would see her. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. Then her ears began to flatten a little. She still felt a little sad. She turned around, eyes half opened, to face the distant den. It looked kinda small from where she was. It was worth it being away from it for a while.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Ghost whimpers in her sleep, she whined and her tail covered her leg. She heard a noise and woke up whimpering thinking a predator was trying to get her."Iron help me". She whimpered looking around in the dark, that's when she smelt him and her ears perked"Iron is that you"? She whispered noticing a wolf shape at the den entrance
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

As a wolf came closer, Shredder turned to it. "Yes, actually..." he said quietly while he almost stayed without any breath " I want to join the pack. May I enter your den? " he asked relieved as he saw a friendly wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Iron Hide walked over to ghost as he heard her call out his name. "Yes it's me", he replied licking her muzzle affectionately. "How do you feel?" He settle himself behind Ghost licking her fur a few times and staring out toward the den entrance. He noticed a stranger but never thought to worry. All he cared about right now was his mates well being.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Ghost nuzzles him happily and her blue eyes lit up. "Where did you go I got so worried, that you left me". She whimpered and licked his neck fur happily now that he was back. She laid her head down and shivered"It's getting to cold in here". She said lowering her ears. She tried to curl up into a ball to keep warm but her broken hind leg stopped that, she whined and stretched back out. Tears ran down her eyes sadly as she was in pain.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Iron Hide felt guilty for leaving her, the herbs could have waited and his mate was injured. He reminded himself to do better next time. "I only left to fill the stocks with the herbs we retrieved yesterday. I promise I won't leave your side ever again." He licked the tears from ghosts eyes and curled his body around her to keep her warm from the icy cold in the den. He rested his chin on her side and thought of what he would do when his mate was cured.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Solace wrote:Solace gave a softening, hesitant, smile and responded. "sure" she was up for some exploring at least. especially somewhere she had never been in before, which were the woods. as she rised, climbing off the large mounted rock and waited patiently for the canine. her legs felt numb from sitting back so much as she stretched them as she waited.

Winstone gave a warm smile, to solace. Winstone came to her, and said "Follow me to the valley crossing to the far in the deepest woods." Solace didn't know what was he talking about.
Knowing winstone will know the place for Solace to rest and hunt.

*Hours passed*
Still walking at the beginning of the deep forest, and waited Solace, because she was tired of walking. Then Solace Asked...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Winstone wrote:
Solace wrote:Solace gave a softening, hesitant, smile and responded. "sure" she was up for some exploring at least. especially somewhere she had never been in before, which were the woods. as she rised, climbing off the large mounted rock and waited patiently for the canine. her legs felt numb from sitting back so much as she stretched them as she waited.

Winstone gave a warm smile, to solace. Winstone came to her, and said "Follow me to the valley crossing to the far in the deepest woods." Solace didn't know what was he talking about.
Knowing winstone will know the place for Solace to rest and hunt.

*Hours passed*
Still walking at the beginning of the deep forest, and waited Solace, because she was tired of walking. Then Solace Asked...

Solace had actually Admired the Scenery of virescene plants. as She began to question where are we? does this forest have a name of some sort? abrupted questions escaped as she was stunned in the condition of the canopy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Winstone told, Solace "We are at the oldest forest so, it is called 'The Golden Forest', because it was the largest and the oldest forest there is!" Winstone explain to Solace, and she was quite nice the way she was and smiled glimpse towards solace.

"I'm taking you to a nice place to rest and hunt there." Winstone said again..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Solace had chuckled, "you are very generous around here." an warming blush appeared as she continued. interested within the facts about the forest her fur bristling as she walk casually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Ghost smiled and pressed her nose into his fur, she took in his scent and licked his chest"I love you so much iron". She smiled happily and rested her hand under his chin, then she licked his nose and giggled when he licked her neck"Iron that tickles". She giggled and rolled over on her side so she was leaning against him. "Iron will you still love me even when I'm healed and have to limp everywhere"? She asked out loud not meaning to.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

"Yes, yes i am generous!" Winstone replied and smiled. As they went in the Golden forest, they started to hear strange noises.. Winstone got closer to Solace, and said, "I'll protect you from those noises, Solace. I will be right beside you." He smiled greatly to Solace.

*Ten minutes later*
 They walked in the path, to an area. That Solance didn't expect to see what's this place really was ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

a broad smile tugged at her maw. it was a pleasant surprise of how generous he actually was. but she was distracted by the noises. her ears cuffed forward in alert. "wh-what are those sounds win?" solace had questioned in caution as she remained frozen, as if she was paralyzed. she kind of avoided it anyways. still admired by the canopy as the cool breeze bristled her fur gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

"Hey, don't worry about them.. Stay close to me" with a smile and said again, "We are very close to the location.."

*2 minutes after they found the place that is cleared and Larger area as winstone expected*
Winstone told Solace "Take a rest in here." It was a den that was really organized and so clean.
"I'll wait out here for you to sleep."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Iron Stopped licking her neck as he heard Ghosts question. He thought to himself,"What made her ask such a thing? I didn't make fun of her for who she was...I'm in love with this wolf....so there you have it." "Yes Ghost, I will always love you, even when your crippled(disabled). I will look after you until the day I die'. Iron Hide touched noses with Ghost and sat up to stretch his legs a bit. "Try not to move so much. Is your leg hurting at all?", he asked sniffing at the injury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Solace was fascinated by the only clear area among the woods, as she glanced at Win, she had stuttered a bit "i- i would like to thank you for this, however i'm not tired. but i suppose i could lay down at least." as she glanced at the soothing soil. her agile embodiment placed among the softening vegetation. as her ears listened toward the sweet communication of birds. she had fallen asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Ghost smiles and shook her head"No baby, it actually feels better. I think the swelling as gone down". She said and rested a paw on her leg. She looked up at him "I would like to try to walk". She said and rolled over one her belly and sat down, waiting for his approval
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next