The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 36 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 36 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 36 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Amethyst laughed lovingly and decided to join her mate in with rolling in the mud. "You look so cute when your belly is showing". Her eyes glowed even more as she did a pounce almost playfully attacking Arrow but missing him by a few centimeters. She then looked into his icy green eyes, those eyes that she adored even before. "Oh my gosh I love you so much" she said while laughing that she was having too much fun. She knew that Arrow was gonna get his eyesight back. She knew it from the deepest part of her heart. She too let her tongue loll out of her mouth. The mud felt soothing on her pelf actually. "I remember the last time when I saw you do this. It was cute!" She continued to feel the rain amongst her pelt and skin. She sighed happily and looked at Arrow. She waited for him to speak to her again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Shadow nodded curtly at her companions response but did not comment another word about the loving pair. A smile curved up on the femmora's snout, her tail flicked at the suggestion of a hunt and a spark of interest returned to her glacial pools. Raising to her paws the ivory wolf turned her gaze to meet Solace's and growled, "we best be off then, the elk will not wait for our arrival, and there is always the risk of them migrating." Sprinting down the hill, the fae turned and barked from the base of the hill eagerly, "coming?"

--The Plateau--
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

rad shivers dangerously, and the rain doesnt help. she trys to get her legs moving, but they wont respond. she growls and trys to move them again, with success. she runs back the cave, hoping it will warm her up. she makes sure to rub against any trees she passes by to rub the water off her fur.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:36 pm

The fae nodded. slightly concerned about the slipped growl but yet she shrugged it off. As she lightly sprinted forward to store some of her maximum speed. As her tail rose energetically. She knew she needed to hurry.

~•ThePlateau•~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Arrow laughd as well " I used to do this and my puppy face when I was a pup, I did it to get out of trouble and even to get my way, anything in the book I did it for." He smiled "the things I show you now were the games I did with my mother and father. I keep doing them for im afraid that I will forget them." He looked into his mates eyes to picture seeing her gold amber eyes. Arrow moved closer until he heard the yelp of a wolf sounding like rad. "Hey weres rad?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Rad stumbles in the cave and walks to a corner. she lays down panting, water dripping down her fur. she curls up into a ball and closes her eyes, hoping the cave walls will do its job. after a minute, she stands up and shakes her pelt, getting water everywhere. she walks to the outside of the cave, wondering what happened when she was gone.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Amethyst turned her gaze to where Arrow heard a sound projecting from somewhere. "Hmm... I don't know... She should be around here somewhere... But before I go searching, I wanna get this mud off of my fur. Otherwise I look brown." She laughed. "Wanna join me in washing the mud off of our fur, or are you good?" She got up and decided to walk down to the river to wash off the dirt. She hoped that her mate would follow along. If not, then that was alright. That question kept repeating in her mind. The question as of what her mate asked her. "'Hey, where's Rad'" it was. It ran through her mind as it echoed through, finally sounding faint after a few minutes. "Huh... Wish I did know where Rad was... I can't find her scent... Maybe it's a little too wet out here to find the scent to anything. Rain just makes everything disappear. Even wolf scent. So I think we should try to search for her when it stops raining. Scent is powerful, but not in this weather". She looked at her mate again. She stood there and waited for him to speak again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Fear flashed in his eyes he was really worried for rad "I don't really care I would search to the ends of the earth for and ill do the same for rad" he whined "ill walk with ya to tue river but I wont wash up" fear again flashed in his eyes . As they walked down to the river arrow sniffed everything. Once they got to the river he waited for amethyst to wash then go off looking for here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Amethyst got in the river. She swam just to get all the dirt off from her light grey pelt. It was a little cold, but it was better than nothing. She then got out of the river and shook herself dry. "Alright. We shall look for our friend, Rad. We will sniff everywhere... You're right. It doesn't matter about the rain and how wet it is out here. We will look for her if it takes ALL night and day". She put her nose to the ground and sniffed. Seeing if she could get Rad's scent, it seemed pretty faint. But she could still smell it. She ran her nose along the ground, the smell getting slightly stronger the closer she was to getting Rad's scent. "I think the smell is leading us that-a-way". She pointed to the east with her right paw. She looked at her mate and smiled. She was hoping that he would follow along. She continued to walk along the ground, Rad's scent getting ever so strong now. "Yep. Follow me. I do believe that this is Rad's scent trail". She walked further, feeling that Arrow was behind her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Arrow could pick up the scent a lttle bit ago. He too put his nose to the ground gratfull for his strong sence of smell. He jum9ed in front of his mate following the scent of rad. He came to a creek then her scent was really strong when he moved closer to a cave "do you see her." He barks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"Hmmm... Well have to see..." Amethyst says at first. She looks all around the cave that they just arrived at. Looked like something a wolf would go into. "Rad?? You around here?? Hello??" She kept looking. Her head turning in all directions. She pads around this newly place that they have discovered. She lowers her nose to the ground once more just to get the scent into her brain for remembrance. "Her scent is quite strong... She SHOULD be here..." She shook her head in confusion for a second. She decided to look inside of the cave. And... There Rad was... Inside the cave. Her fur looked wet too. "There you are, Rad! We have been looking all over for you! Haven't we, Arrow?" She turned her head towards her mate. She waited for his reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:06 am

The Koti Den - Page 36 6ypt36

The young fae flicked her eyes irritably as she stumbled empty pawed into the pack camp. She had gone hunting, trying to find prey sufficient for herself and her pack, but she was not gifted with the skills of a Jeager. She padded into the center of camp, and sat down, watching everyone move around actively. She shook her fur, looking around for someone to meet or to talk to. It felt like it had been years since she had spoken to her newest friend Daniel, and she felt slightly left out from all fun that could be had. Looking around with bright and cheerful blue eyes, she spotted a male and female speaking to another female. She had met none of these wolves as of yet, but with a few confident strides she walked toward the ready for new acquaintances. She smiled kindly as she approached, but noticed that they seemed to be anxious about something. Nevertheless, she stood before them, as cheerful as ever.
"Hello!" She said amiably. "Is something bothering you all?"

Last edited by Ihana on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 am

Tsuki licked Kibas head and left him to heal in his den. She stayed in the den with him for awhile waiting for him to heal and feed him and cared for him like he was a pup.. He was much better now, so she decided to go get a drink of water from a near by pond, she bent her head down and lapped up some water into her mouth and swallowed it after doing that a few times she bent her head and stretched then she went to lay down on a smooth rock in the middle of the camp, and she was very warm in the sunlight.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 am

Ghost looked at Nova and she nuzzled her daughter who was asleep. She licked her giving her a bath and covered her with dandilions to mask her scent so she could go out and eat and talk to her friends.

Nova squeaked quietly as she felt really warm flowers touch her. She opened her bright blue eyes like her Mommy's but then yawns and covered her face with her little paws and went back to sleep/
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:14 am

Amethyst turned around seeing an unfamiliar wolf. She turned to her mate. "Did you hear something? I'm going to go see who that is". She walked out of the small cave, seeing a wolf figure that looked like Ihana. She gave a slight smile and walked up to the wolf. "Hi there. You seem familiar..." Her voice was getting a little out of hand but she tried to control herself. She was having second thoughts about this female wolf. She thought that this female might decide to turn around and attack her. She wasn't ready for any attacks. She backed off about 3 feet away as she waited a reply from the familiar female.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 am

Arrow twitched an ear at the foot steps of a wolf. He did not know this wolf so he stood in front of amethyst. he knew he was a twig to the wolf so he did not bother growling. the rain had stopped but left him soaking wet and cold, his ribs  and other bones shown. he just stood evenly with the wolf as knowing he could not see her too. but he was ready to fight if needed. "our friend was missing and we are out here trying to find her" he bark and waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Dark opened one eye as he began to wake up, he yawned and stood up, he suddenly sneezed loudly. "What? Oh great... I've got a cold..." Dark snarled as he sneezed again, "Stupid sneezing..." he growled as he sneezed for a third time. He shook himself and began to pad about, continuing to sneeze loudly.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Amethyst realized that the wolf wasn't really talking as much. "Ah forget it..." She said under her breath. She decided to go back to the Koti den which wasn't that far. It was only about 10 feet from where they were at the moment. She looked at her mate. "Coming? I'm going back to the den..." She smiled at him and padded away. She hoped that her mate would follow her back. She didn't want to wait around for a wolf to respond. Her light grey fur blowed in the wind. It was only a light breeze though. Patches of grass showed through the white snow.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm

arrow walked after with rad on his back, he was not going to leave his friend behind. once they got to the den he set her in his spot and layed next to her to help warm her up. he patted for his mate to join. he put his head down and fell into a deep sleep and dreamed. feeling the warmth of his mate and friend next to him. he felt loved. and happy his life was almost complete with the pup on the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 pm

"STUPID SNEEZES!!!!!!" Dark shouted as he growled loudly, he sneezed for what felt like the hundredth time. He shook his fur as he snarled, "Why did I have to get this stupid cold?". He layed down next to the den he slept out of, his red eyes shined in the light as he growled and grumbled quietly to himself before sneezing loudly again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Amethyst went to join her mate to lay down with him and Rad. She put her head on his back with both their scents mixing in. She loved that. She too fell into a deep sleep. She felt the warmth of the two wash over her. She let her mind drift.

--Months and months pass--

Amethyst woke up to the sweet scent of the every day fresh air. She looked at her stomach which was very big. The pup inside was asleep but soon will have awoken to do some kicking. She felt pleased. She licked her mate softly on his side and went to walk to the den entrance. It was wonderful outside. She smiled brightly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Tugging at the elk's neck, Shadow growled in annoyance, her body was pushing its limits with the two long hunts and yet she still felt the thrill of the hunt pulsing through her. Unlatching her jaws from the elk's neck, the fae's glacial optics gleamed with satisfaction as she stared down at the carcass. "It was a good hunt," Shadow spoke to Solace, shattering the silence. Her banner swayed slowly behind her in delight of the fine kill sending up a fine spray of snow into the warming air. Circling around the carcass to its hindquarters, the fae tore off the hind limb and dragged it a few feet from the carcass. "I think its close enough to the den for them to find," the femmora commented as she dragged the leg toward the steep hill. "Care to join me?" She asked, her voice muffled slightly by her meal.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"ARGH!!!!! STUPID COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dark snarled loudly as he sneezed for now the thousandth time. This cold was causing him a lot of problems, he couldn't stop sneezing, his legs felt weak, he felt like he couldn't move, almost all the things he hated. "I feel so useless..." Dark grumbled as he sneezed again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

As the canid released her grip off the cows leg, she you nod in agreement. " it was a good hunt. A real easy one too." As she smiled, circling around the feast as she waited for the two. annoyed, agitated snarls lightly escaped 'where are they?!? She would mutter as she joined the companion of hers among the feast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:59 pm

arrow jumped out of the den happy for what reason he did not know. he jumped all over the place and yipped in joy as. he put on a few pounds but he still was skinny. he jumped a laughed until he seen a rabbit he ran to it killing it and then bring it to his mate. he went off to find food for him self for he was getting pretty good with hunting blind. he found a crow and brought it back eating it hungerly. he liked his chops clean and rested. he heard the sound of sneezing he went to it. he smelt the scent of dark. "you ok?" he barked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next