The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Dark Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Dark's eyes went wide. "WHAT!! He is your brother?!?!?" He almost shouted in shock. His muscles that were tensed relaxed instantly. "W...wow... that's incredible..." Dark said quietly, memories and thoughts of his own brother came to his mind. "If Arrow and his brother have found each other... perhaps there is still hope for me..." Dark whispered to himself. He tensed himself again just to be on the safe side. He was a Pranice. He had to be careful and make sure the pack was safe.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Cinder's eyes opens in shock about the words. She stands tall and watches the wolves from the distance. I remember my sibling, my evil sister, Arnandae. The wolf seems friendly, why can't Arnandae be friendly? Later, she walks far away from the den silently, without anyone knowing. She finds the den where she was born. She stays their for a long time.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:15 pm

"well i asumed you met my mate huh med? you said her, her name is Amethyst and the pup is my son your nephe, boulder. come along" he flicked his tail and walked to the den they were not far away so he when in with his brother right behind him. "if you wish you may rest this is my long lost brother, meadow, med or medy for short" he told his mate. he went right back out not waiting for a reply. he sat in the middle of the clearing wishing rad were here or cinder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Looking up did Amethyst see her mate's long lost brother called: Meadow. She was surprised to see that he was with his family again. She smiled at that thought. Wrapping her tail around Boulder, she gave a long deep sigh to go along with that. She watched as Arrow went out of the den with his brother. Oh what a good feeling that was. Warmness washed over the grey dappled female. Then she began to wonder about something. She couldn't get an image of it but she new indeed, she too had a couple other brothers and sisters. But, where? Where could they be? Amethyst wondered this very deeply as she closed her eyes, trying to recall when she was very small.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder continued to feed off of his mother's stomach. He stayed latched on for quite a while until he fell asleep. He then unlatched himself from the nipple he was sucking on and dropped softly to the den floor where he fell into an even deeper sleep. His tiny tail wrapped around himself as well as his mother's. He felt happy but didn't know why he was happy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Dark shook himself quickly, getting out of his state of mind. He got up and began to pad away, beginning his normal patrolling. He was still amazed how Arrow and his newly found brother, Meadow, had managed to find each other. "What a small world..." Dark laughed quietly as he continued to patrol the area. His paws caused loud thuds throughout the forest he was in, he hadn't noticed them. Dark's mind then went back to thoughts about his own brother. "If I'm lucky..." He sighed as he padded on, deciding to focus on his current task he had set for himself.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Meadow sits looking at his lost family. Arrow? Meadow says again freaked out. What???? I. But. What??? Arrow. Is it really you meadow says scared to know the truth. Shakes head. Looks down. And walks away.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Male Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Kaala watched has Amethyst rap her tail around boulder. She couldnt believe how cute he was.

Kaala layes down head on her paws and looks outside thén at Boulder who seemed to have felt asleep. Kaala was getting tired and needed some sleep.

Soon she closed her eyes and after a few minutes she felt into a deep sleep.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Sits down a mile away from the pack and eats some leftover elk. Doesn't look back at his lost family. Wonders why I got separated from my brother.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

"im a little spooked my self but i thought you were dead." feeling tears come to his eyes when the though of and flash back came back to his head. shacking it did he howl to the sky. "help me whats true and whats false!" he howled and layed down tears comeing out as flash backs came of meadows death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaala Wakes up. She looks at a male(Meadow) who seemed t one sitting down a mile away from the pack. Kaala stretches herself. She thén walks up to the mâle. "Hello is everything alright?" She asks.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:14 pm

rad frowns and slowly walks away from the den, content of being alone. being near wolves felt strange to her, like she is talking to an alien from another world. she looked around her as the soft white snow brushed of the ice and shrub around her. she shivered and stopped, resizing how cold she is. no! I shall not be cold! I choose to come to this ice covered wonder land, and ill keep my word... she nodded once to her self and continued walking towards no where, slowly picking up speed till she was in a run.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Meadow sits seeing a wolf coming his way. When she asked what was wrong meadow said "I am just a little sad. I don't like telling the story but I will tell you this. My little brother died in the fire and that's when I thought arrow was dead. When I saw arrow I didn't know. Meadow looks at the wolf. Stands up not saying anything and having a tear falling down from meadows cheek. And walks back to the wolf pack.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Kaala listens to the mâle speak. The mâle thén stands up and Kaala could see a tear falling down his cheek. That made Kaala feel sad too. She looks at the mâle walk to the pack. Kaala decides to walk back to the den and layes down looking at the others.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:52 pm

When meadow got to the den meadow fell asleep in the den. He dreamed about his young brother. All of the sudden meadow stood up and looked out at the trees. He though he was dreaming then he saw it. The sunset. He never has seen anything so amazing. His eyes sparkled. Then he shook his head and stepped back. The sunset was gone. What just happened? He wondered. After he when back to sleep and slept the whole morning away.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:57 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Siggie12
Tugging at the calf's neck, the progress back to the den was slow and tiring. Each movement provoked agony to burn within the fae's body but she did not give in to the pain. Releasing the carcass from her jaws, Shadow glared down upon the fallen prey. Her tail twitched betraying her irritation as she pulled off a single leg and dragged it a few paces away from the carcass. Turning her frame away from the carcass, the ivory tinted femmora left her catch in plain site. If a predator was desperate enough to find food it would discover the carcass no matter the measures she took to hide the meat. Picking up her leisurely tempo, the wolf broke into a trot, her paws colliding lightly with the snow and the calf's leg leaving curved imprints in the canvas.
Without breaking her strides, Shadow slipped into the darkness of the den. The gloom hid her ruffled pelt stained with the crimson blood of her kill. There had been a time when the appearance felt normal and comforting but those where times of savagery, a pack life demanded an appropriate apparel. Padding into the depths of the den, Shadow followed the familiar scent of her friend. Through the gloom she could make out the grey outline of nursing mother. "Hello Amethyst," Shadow whispered hoping not to awake the possible sleeping pair.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Arrow whent into the den were meadow was sleeping he knew what he had to do. walking in did he prode him awake "wake up we got some brotherly time to catch up for!" he barked waging his tail he said it in his way when he was younger wakeing every one up. he knew this may not help but he needed to do it his gut told him so. "come on sleepy head!" its almost nightfall and i wanna show you something!' he yaped as he pulled on meds ear. waiting for him to get up did he yelp on what he was going to do "oh come on im sure you wanna see a sunset, huh?" he tilted his head and added. "i know you wanna so get up!' he barked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Waking up from a light sleep did she start to hear a faint voice come into the den. She slowly opened her eyes to a voice that sounded very familiar to her in such ways. She turned in the direction of the oncoming voice and realized that it was her friend, Shadow. Her ears perked with joy and happiness as she saw the ivory female enter the den. "Shadow! Hey!" She tried to say in whisper so as not to wake up the sleeping Boulder. She wagged her tail happily as she motioned for Shadow to come join her. "Long time no see... Where have you been? Stay a while". She waited for the ivory hued female to speak.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder kept asleep. His breathing was very slow and deep. His tail curved around himself and with his mother's tail keeping him warm also. He stayed asleep, not knowing that there were guests in the den, admiring his total cuteness.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Meadow woke up hearing arrow talking. Meadow stood up seeing arrow. What are you talking about meadow asked. I'm still sleepy. Arrow shoves meadow. Meadow pops up bonking his head on the top of the den. Ahh! Growls. Ok ok I'm up. Walks out of the den and waits for arrow.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:27 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Siggie12
Hearing a voice whisper in reply to her call, Shadow approached the grey dappled fae silently. Lowering her muzzle, she placed the leg next to her friend and licked Amethyst's forehead in a friendly greeting. Dropping her frame to the floor, the femmora stretched out upon the compacted soil within the den. Her paws stretched out, seeking a comfortable spot to fall limp. Swiveling her ears forward, Shadow silently listened to Amethyst's question and paused. "I went out to the mountains peeks," Shadow whispered calling her short journey, "the land is beautiful up there, unclaimed and peaceful." Exhaling a sigh the image of the blue skies and abyss below curved their roots in the fae's blood. She easily forgave the earth for the misery it had placed upon her, the view it provided was like a trap, awaiting to ensnare it's next victim. "You would have enjoyed it up there, and little Boulder too," Shadow added, her tone softening as she looked down upon the pup seeking safety and warmth at Amethyst's side. "There was so much to explore, to see, to experience, truly unbelievable." Nearly forgetting about the hunt Shadow had gone for, the femmora nudged the leg closer to her friend indicating she should eat. "How about yourself, how have you been these last few days?"
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:36 pm

"good your up, now follow!" he yaped in joy running and twisting as he felling beside meadow. "i may have gotten burned and lost in the fire but im alive... i actully tryed looking for you but i never found you. i finaly gave up, i was angery that you left me but i then forgot you needed to escape too for you couls have died." he spok only in a hushed wishper so only meado can hear what he was saying. "but alleast hope and destiny brought us back togeather again, right?" he looked med in the eye as he walked on with him by his side once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Cinder opens her almond shaped eyes. She raises her neck back and yawns. She stretches her legs and back, walking towards the opening of the den. Cinder sits peacefully at the den. She remembers the time when she stayed her first few months at this den. However, the den is a few miles far from the Koti den.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Meadow didn't speak as him and arrow walked along. Meadow thought: I can't be leave arrow is right next to me. Meadow finely says " I miss Aragon. Our little brother?" " h. He. He's gone. I remember finding his bones. And well I thought I would find your bones sooner or later as well. I'm glad I found you but... I feel like your new family doesn't like me. Meadow Turns head to not face arrow and BOOM! Gun shot hits meadow and meadow falls to the ground...
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 10 Empty koti den

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 am

arrow soon hears a gun sound and then the thud of a fallen turning his head did he see his brother laying there. terrer in his eyes grew as he yelped out "MEADOW!! oh man dude you cant leave me again... not again you gotta live you hear me!?" arrow looked up and seen just one hunter pure rage filled his pure heart into a cold raged heart. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" he growled the words before howling an alarm and selfish cold pircing howl. "SO HELP ME IF YOU KILLED HIM I WILL HUNT YOU TO THE END OF THE EARTH OR TO THE END OF MY LIFE!" he barked in rage. the human seemed to somehow understand ffor he reatched for a bullet and his gun. but he had no time for Arrow jumped at him nocking the gun out of his hand. and grabed his leg and broke it. the man cryed out in fear and agony. jumping onto the fleeing man did arrow grab his neck and crunch down hard. then did he eye the man with joy in his death his fur all ruffed did he remember meadow. "oh snap dude you gotta live!" he whined "help!! help me! someone, anyone! just help!" did arrow howl his plea. then did he grab med's neck fur and put his snout under so he was puting his brother ontop of his back. then did he try to run/ trot/ walk/ fast walk to the den "stay with me, you hear you can leave not yet." arrow whimperd "help!" arrow howled louder this time makeing himself heard. he then made it to the den and set med down. "we need a celete!" Arrow half growled and half howled.  it and fell to the ground crying and trying so hard for meadow to live. he waited waited and waited and no one come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:39 am

The grey dappled female perked her ears at a voice that sounded a lot like her mate's voice. She became a little worried since his voice was of in anger and sadness. She had heard a bullet shot not too long ago. Did someone kill somebody?? Hope not. Amethyst looked outside, staying in her very spot. She saw Meadow laying limply on the ground and her mate attacking a human. "What's going on?!" She yelled in her worried voice. A moment later, she saw Arrow pulling an almost dead Meadow under his muzzle, yelling about that he needed a Celete and like, NOW. "No... This can't... This can't be..." Amethyst said in her shaky tone. She felt worried all over. She sadly watched as her mate dropped to the ground, crying his eyes out. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry, Arrow... If I were a Celete, I would know the ways of healing, but since I'm not... I just feel useless..." she said with almost sadness. She slowly got up, leaving the small pup, Boulder on the ground where he could sleep, and walked over to Meadow. She put her ear near his neck and listened carefully for a pulse. Tears came to her eyes as well. "Arrow... If we don't get a Celete in the next half hour... Meadow will be a goner...". She waited for a sad reply from her very mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 am

Hearing those words put Arrow in a daze of rage hate and anger not only to the man but to his very pack. He so very wanted to yell and take his own life if it ment saving meadows but that was not going to happen. Feeling his eyes go cold as icy and narrow down did he get up. "Were are the celetes? I thought they are to save and treat not run off and not do there job" he growled for he was in deep agony that not even his mate could take him out of... nor a friend. "I have almost died from them cause they never showed. Sham on them!" He howled and put his head to the ground by meadow " if he died I die with him. Or atleast he brings part of my life with his dead body with him, and I'll never be the same..." he half whined and half growled the words to anyone whom can hear him as he waited for a celete that never came.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next