The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

Amethyst listened to what her mate had to say. Hate, anger, and agony were the only things that sounded in his voice. She felt shocked that he had to talk in that tone, but she knew that it was because of Meadow almost dying at the paws of a very wolf like Arrow. "Forget the Celetes... They are never going to come here no matter how long we wait, we need to brainstorm NOW if we are going to save Meadows life. And I would be sad if you died, Arrow... Just because Meadow did, or is going to? What would I do now? I would be nothing without you. I know you would feel the same about your very brother, but...". The mother Proti paused for a moment. "Okay! Brainstorm! What do you think heals wounds?? Would poppy seeds do the trick? I remember one time I went with Ghost to help her find poppy seeds for something, but I kinda forgot what it was for. Anyway, if poppy seeds will do, where are we going to find some??" She waited for her mate to reply back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at a gunshot, he was rather far from where it came from so he charged towards the scent of smoke and...
The scent of blood.
"NO! Not again!!!" Dark snarled as he continued to charge towards where the scent and sound had came from, his mind filled of thoughts. He finally arrived at the scene, a dead human, and a trail of blood. Dark followed it and found where it had came from, the most recent newcomer, Arrow's long lost brother, Meadow. He stared at Meadow, Arrow, and Amethyst for a couple of seconds before shaking himself and going up to them. "What happened?! Actually forget it! Just tell me how I can help!" Dark said quickly, he may have not known Meadow fully, but he saw him as a member of the pack, despite his aggressive tone that he had taken with him before finding out he was Arrow's brother. And besides, it was Dark's duty as a Pranice to protect and help pack members.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Kaala watches had Amethyst leaves the den and goes see Meadow. "What is going on?" Thought Kaala. When she Saw Amethyst having tears. Kaala could immediatly tell something wrong happened. She ran up to where arrow and Amethyst were and Meadow. When Kaala Saw Meadow and the others tears started to roll down her cheek. "Why?" She thought just why. Kaala would have helped,but she knows nothing in healing.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Meadow Layed down. Asleep. Finley after 10 mins meadow woke up. Meadow couldn't stand so he layed on the ground. He finely said " where am I? Who are you?" Meadow looked at his back, he saw blood. He emitely jumped up and bonked his head on the top of the den again. He growled and meadow tried to walk but fell each time he attempted to try to walk. After he tryed he fell and looked up at his brother. Meadow said "Arrow?"
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Male Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Cinder smelt trouble far away. She gets up fast and quickly stretches. The black she wolf ran quickly. She reached the den and she saw blood and a new wolf. Oh no.. she said shocked. "Well if I could help my elder members of my old pack, I could heal you", Cinder said quickly. Cinder runs out and grabs some stuff under her birth tree. She came back fast. There were herbs, honey, and her secret ingredient, sugar water. So, any volunteers? She asked quickly.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Kaala looks at Meadow who seemed to have woke up. The mâle tried to walk,but fell down. "Arrow?" She hear him say to his brother. Kaala still has tears rolling down her cheek. She found it sad, but she was also happy because Meadow didnt Die. Kaala looks at him wondering what will he do.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Meadow lays looking at his brother. Meadow whines as he feels the pain. "HELP ME!" Meadow growled as he waited for someone to help him.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Male Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Kaala looks at the wolf who asks help. "I would but i dont know what to do.." Kaala says to Meadow. She wanted to help him,but she didnt know how because she isnt a healer. Kaala turns to Amethyst and thén looks back to Meadow.
"I wished i could help.." She mumbles to herself.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 am

So yes, sorry. I have been gone :c
I have been kinda busy with sports and school and crap.
So.... I'm really sorry.

Er, idk whats going on so imma just chill Razz

In a cave, fierce, pacific-colored orbs hazily opened. Misty had been forcing herself to sleep, she didn't want to leave the den, and has been successful for a while. No one really seemed to mind anyway. Her lids couldn't close again, she had been spending all her time eating and sleeping. No communication, nothing. Toes curled up as Misty stretched them, feeling great aching and great pain throughout her lazy and useless body. Her paw pads held firm on the rock, preventing her from a slip. For the first time in about a month, Misty was going outside to be productive. Not grabbing a bite and sleeping again. Misty had no more sleep in her. The snow was cold, soft on Misty's paws. Her blue legs were weak, but she walked through the pain. Pain felt good now, it relieved her in a way.
She noticed a sizeable rock, and began her way to rest on it.
Her head flew back and Misty felt the wind. A nice, happy breeze in her pelt. She looked to the ground, her head now normal. Even if she were to speak with someone, there wasn't any way she could look them in the eye. The shame of being so distant, so disrespectful surrounded her. Suffocating her scattered mind, the thoughts became voices. "You idiot." One voice yelled, "Blue-legged idiot." Misty huffed for air, feeling like she couldn't breath, though she was just fine.
She stood on the rock, hoping this feeling would leave.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:13 am

Arrow layed there as his brother got up and tryed to walk but fell each time. little did Arrow know was the was of healing in the Darkness that was fourming around his heart from that pitty man. he soon got up and ran out side looking for poppyseeds, Cobwebs, Burdock root, borage leaves, and goldenrod. he found these just in a matter of 5 mins. something sparked inside of him were he remember the plants names and healing powers. running back to the den did he have a mouth full of the stuff. "move out of the way!" he growled seting the stuff down did he hand the burdock root to dark "run and was this off to the river and come back!" he barked. moveing over to meadow did he put the cobwebs on him to stop the bleeding "dont move." he whined in his brothers ear "oh amethyst here is some borage, it will help with you and your milk to feed Boulder. eat them and your milk will increase without food." he said with out looking up while he removed the now soaked blood cobwebs and replaced them with new ones. soon the bleeding stoped and he started to chew up the rest of borage soft enough for meadow to eat. "here eat this is will help you" he wimperd. seeing med eat it did he grab some the goldenrod and chew it up into a poultice and put it on medys wound "ok this is maybe going to burn a little." he warned as he put it on all over the wound with the fresh burdock root chewed into a pulp and put onto med for infection. sighing as he was done for know did he tell someone to keep an eye on him so he could was his hands. "rest meadow" he said before walking out and to the river he washed his paws and walked right back to lay next to him so he knew he was alive so he knew he was not dead. so he knew and could feel the warmth of meadows fur once more incase he does die. "you all may leave if you wish." there was a hint of he wanted them to leave so he could talk to his brother alnone. "dont forget the borage leaves, my love if you do leave that it." he barked before closeing his eyes to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:29 am

Perking her ears at what her mate had told her, Amethyst saw the borage and ate it. It did help to increase her milk without the use of food. Licking her muzzle clean, the grey dappled female rested for a while. She watched as her mate went to help out his brother and try to heal him, for he did have a right to survive a lot longer and not die out so early. She took the opportunity to lick Boulder while he nursed some more. She still felt kinda sad about Arrow's brother, Meadow. She tried not to worry about it too much. If her mate came back, she was going to have to thank him for the Borage. She smiled at her pup as he fell into a deep sleep.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder nursed for quite some time. He felt safe with his mother and the sweet scent of her made him feel very protected. His breathing was slow and deep, which meant he was very relaxed. He then fell into a deep sleep after he had felt the soft strokes from his mother licking him softly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Dark shook himself and growled quietly, "The one time I come to help, and they seem to be fine..." He snarled to himself before padding away. "Why am I still in this pack to be honest? Nothing about my life has changed... I should probably just leave and continue my traveling." He thought to himself, not realizing he had said it aloud. He tensed the muscles in his giant frame yet smiled as he remembered the times when he was traveling. There would always be some arrogant wolf jumping out of nowhere and insulting and or, challenging him to a fight. Dark loved it when he destroyed them and saw their reactions, and if it wasn't lone wolves, it was packs. He would unknowingly intrude on their territory and they would make it seem like it was the worst thing that ever happened and attack him instantly. "Hehe... those were the days..." Dark said happily as he started to patrol the area again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Kaala went sat next to Boulder. She loves his beautiful green eyes. Kaala looked at Boulder's fur. She could tell h will look like his dad older since they have the same fur color. Kaala looked at Amethyst and thén layes down, closing her eyes and
Soon fells in a deeply sleep.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 Siggie12
A ghostly figure emerged from the darkness, her glacial eyes alit as the feeble light struck the blue shade. Her ivory fur was ruffled and cloaked in a fine layer of dust. The pure tone had been lost beneath the subtle brown coating and the crimson hues staining her muzzle, chest, and decorating her dull charcoal claws. From her slumber Shadow had awoken, her senses had become attuned to the smallest sound awakening her from the blankets of sleep. Pausing in the archway leading into the den's depths, the femmora eyed her surroundings observing the wolves. Most had slipped into the den, seeking the comfort of sleep but a few still wandered in the open. Without another word, Shadow padded off heading toward the cliff's seeking the cold embrace of the frozen pool. Coiling her tail over her back, the Proti's ears swiveled forward listening to the faint sounds of a peaceful pack.
The invisible path was seen only by her mind, she had traveled down the path on various occasions. She never saw anyone there, no one passed her on the route, it was almost as if she had the place to herself. Her own place seemed comforting, a close area to escape from the watchful eye and be close to the pack. As she padded alongside the cliff, it's jagged teeth gently pressed against her fur, removing the clinging dust revealing the ivory fur. Drawing closer. Shadow's strides slowed. The terrain around the pool had changed during her absence. The waters had broken their banks and expanded allowing for a faster flow into the exiting stream. Along the new banks bordering the water bushes had sprung up, their leaves frozen off leaving the tangle of branches awaiting to ensnare it’s visitors. A low growl rose in her throat as she slipped by the barrier, the new landscape pleased her.
Stepping closer to the pools edge, Shadow's paws found the smooth icy pebbles. Their cold touch did not break through her numb paws. A meek smile spread upon her face as she slipped into the darkened waters, allowing their cold touch to run through her fur.  
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 11 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 am

Can you tell that I’m hurt...
...It’s critical...
...All I can smell is the burn of...

CHEMICALS

The large brute awoke with a start, springing to his feet ungracefully, his eyes wide and filled with a sort of haunting, as if a ghost was standing before him, and simply staring at him. To be sure, in his mind, a ghost was staring at him. But it was all connected to his dream. It was the fifth time this week he had dreamed it. The scenes repeated over and over, until he thought he knew every scene off by heart. But then, the following night, he saw something new. His death sentence seemed to crawl through his fur, and his was desperate to shake it out. But nothing, he was sure, would erase that death sentence. He closed his virescent irises to the picture that took place before him. The white she wolf, with a black wolf standing over her, its large blue eyes staring at him. Or into him. The eyes were so much like the eyes he had closed forever in his malice.
Chemical sat back on his haunches slowly, gradually opening his eyes in the process. He no longer saw the two wolves, but he knew they wouldn't be gone for long. He looked at the ground dully, depression of his crime settling in him. Shaking himself, he stared at the snow, suddenly determined not to think about the wolves any longer.
'Snow,' he observed brainlessly in himself. 'its white.'
The white fur of the she wolf came into view, and she was standing in front of him.
He shut his eyes. 'The sky,' he began again. 'is blue...'
Even with closed eyes he saw them. The white she wolf and the black wolf with large, piercing blue eyes. But something was wrong with this picture, and he realized what it was when the white she-wolf moved a bit, turning what should have been her gaze on him.
Oddly enough her eyes were closed.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Chelsea jumped up and sprinted off. A very familiar scent had made its way to her causing her to go off. Her eyes darted everywhere searching for the wolf. As she came closer, she looked up, spotting a white female rested on top of a rock. Excitement filled Chelsea as she finally realized who it was. "Misty!" she called out wagging her tail and pacing back and forth.

Oh my gosh misty your back
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Cinder opens her eyes. She gets up and walks to her birth tree. She takes a large leg from the dead moose that she killed days ago. She climbs the tree until she gets high enough. As blood drips, she eats for a while until she reached a thought. Hm... I haven't spoken to anyone for a long time... I feel like....a.....loner. Am I better off as a loner? Should I just leave and venture out beyond the wilderness? Hm... I would try and see.. She grooms herself after eating a delicious meal and she gives another leg to Amethyst (dropping it in the den) and walks away. When nobody is there... Cinder dashes away trying her experiment. She ventures far in the wilderness, leaving large paw tracks. Free time, here I come!
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 am

Rad panted heavily as she raced across the bright snow, leaving deep paw prints behind her. ack! she yelped and tripped over a small rock. just my luck... she had been going down a hill at a time, which sent her flying down it. she gasped and tried to push her self away as clear blue sky shone in front of her, meaning she was heading right for a cliff. but she was too late, and she slipped over the cliff.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Dark yawned and looked around, his mind duller than ever before. "I've had enough of this! I need something, anything to do! I'm gonna leave the den for awhile, I can't take this peace!!" He growled loudly as he padded away, somewhere, anywhere he could find something to do, whether it should be hunting, fighting, just anything that could give him a thrill. He didn't care how loud he had said that comment or how loud he was being, he needed the thrill of something. His tail was dragged across the ground as he snarled. His claws sunk into the ground with every step. "But where will I go?" Dark thought to himself, his red eyes then caught what looked like a series of cliffs. "There!! Thats where I'll go!" He said with a slight sound of excitedness. Before long, he was charging away, hoping to find something to do, hopefully, a satisfying fight.

Canyard Cliffs
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm

oh no... luckily, rad had landed on a small indent in the cliff face. however, it was ways above the bottom of the cliff. rad gulped and carefully got up on unsteady feet, trying not to slip of the slick surface. what am I going to do now? she shivered and backed away to the cliff face as a strong, cold wind blew across her fur. "help?" she barely muttered.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 am

Dark finally returned to the Koti Den, still dragging the Bull Elk he had killed, and he was still covered in blood after his fights. He left the carcass in the middle of the area and then limped away, he then picked up the scent of Rad, not moving, yet not in the den. "What has she done now?" Dark growled as he followed the scent, then stopped when he got to a cliff edge. "What?" he growled in surprise as he looked down. He saw Rad on a indent on the cliff and snarled. "Rad what have you done now?" Dark said loud enough for the wolf to hear him. He ignored the blood that slid down his body and then oozed it's way off the cliff as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 am

rad slowly looked above her and saw dark, elk blood covering his muzzle. "uh... don't ask. i'm sure i can get out of this" she barked and looked below her. the cliff face was almost vertical, but just not. I could slide down... she thought, rubbing her paw against the cliff face to see how slippery it is. it's sorta slippery... she gulped and prepared herself to jump.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Dark rolled his eyes, "If you're sure about it." he grunted as he sat down, yawning quietly. His claws sank into the ground boredly as he waited to see what happened next. "I better not get the blame if they hurt themselves and or die." Dark growled quietly as he looked on with his red eyes.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Rad ignored dark and jumped. "ahhh!" she jumped farther than she wanted to and almost missed the wall. wind rushed by her head with sickening force as she half slid half fell down the wall's surface. the bottom was still way's away. she yelped as rumbling in the wall shook her as several rocks fell her way. "ouch!" she yelped as one of the larger rocks fell straight into her head. she shuddered as she felt blood oozing out of it. finally, the bottom was near! she gasped as she noticed the wall went exactly vertical. too late now... she thought as she fell away from the wall and landed on the snow covered ground with a sickening crunch.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Misty's maw grew into a grin. Yes, she knew the voice and she knew the smell of Chelsea! She turned, gladdened by her presents. She laughed, then spoke, "Haha, hey Chels!" Misty was excited and shifted, then stood on her feet.

Running through people's backyards, Misty eventually prances into Katma territory. Her tongue was flopped out, she had sunglasses on and her rainbow hat, "Yes hello it's true I am here." She dances, "Get ready to party."
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next