The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Amethyst turned her head to see a golden female wolf (Daniel). She listened to her question about the pup's name. "His name is: Boulder. And thanks. He is beautiful, isn't he?" she said in her soft voice. She looked over at her mate. Then back at Daniel. She smiled. The word about Boulder was getting stronger than ever.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder was in a very deep sleep. Not noticing anything but his own dreams. He did twitch in his sleep a little. Feeling the comfort of his mother, he slipped deeper and deeper into his sleep state.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Daniel nodded softly. She stretched her legs out in front of her. "I apologize, I assume you're tired. Shall I leave you in peace?" She offered, now in her usual quiet self.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Amethyst nodded. "You can if you want. I am quite tired. But if you want to stay, I'll try to stay awake". She looked at Boulder who was all comfy near her stomach. Her heartbeat lulled him deeply into a relaxing deep sleep. She settled her head down onto the ground and gave a yawn. Stretching out her front legs and paws, she made herself even more comfortable.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder lay all curled up next to his mother. Pawing gently against her stomach, it made him feel more relaxed. He whined a few times, but that was only because he was still in the middle of his dream.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Daniel nodded and settled down in front of Amethyst. "So, are you sure you can handle the stress of being a Proti and a mother?" She questioned tentatively.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Amethyst smiled. "I think I'll be fine with it. I wouldn't mind doing two things at once". Her tail wagged slowly back and forth across the den ground. Slowly to the right, and then slowly to the left. Perking her ears to the smooth rhythm of her tail, she smirked a little, feeling at peace. She licked Boulder again, realizing that he was becoming awake.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder awoke from his deep sleep a few moments later. He stayed latched on but squealed a little. When he felt his mother lick him softly, he managed to calm down. His breathing was fast but slowed a little as he relaxed even more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Daniel stared at Boulder for a few moments, her expression turned blank, but her eyes clouded. Daniel had become quite good at hiding her mood. She thought it was a sign of weakness, she tried to tell herself no one would take her seriously if she showed her real self.
"I believe you can do well."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Amethyst sighed and gave a nod. She then smiled. She believed that she could do well. Being a Proti was one thing, and being a mother was another. If it meant taking care of a wolf pup, then it was worth it. "How long have you been a loner?" She paused and stopped for a moment, like she had said something unusual. ..."Or was that too much information...?" She stared into the golden female's eyes, hoping that she hadn't asked a too personal question towards her.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder squirmed around for a moment or two. He then unlatched himself and stayed in a small ball. He felt as his mother's tail curled around him once more, keeping him very close to her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Daniel twitched her ears at Amethyst's question. She stared at her paws and replied with a question, as if she didn't know what her fellow Proti was talking about. "What do you mean?" She stalled quietly. Daniel did somewhat want to answer, but she wasn't sure how.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Amethyst felt something in the pit of her stomach. Had she said something she shouldn't have said?? She sure felt like she did. "Uhhhhh..." Um.. Um..." She was paralyzed with fear. She didn't know how to reply. "Like... Oh gosh... Not really loner... Like... Uh... How long have you been alone? Like...". She paused for a moment. "Maybe I shouldn't have asked that". She sighed as she waited for a reply from her fellow Proti friend.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder went to sleep again. It was getting cooler inside of the den. That's why he kind of shivered a little. He snuggled a little deeper under his mother's fluffy tail. He took a deep breath and fell back asleep again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Daniel sighed, she knew exactly what her friend was talking about. "I guess I could tell you... Kendrick already knows that I like him I guess, but we agreed to stay friends, on account I would never hurt Sharon like that." She swallowed. "Butas far as being alone, basically my whole life." SH answered, struggling to hide her emotions. "But friends are all I need."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Amethyst nodded in agreement with Daniel. She understood how she felt about mates. "I understand. Some wolves would rather be alone than have a partner. And they would only want to be friends and that's all they needed". She smiled once more. She looked over at her mate and she put her head next to him and gave a long sigh of relief. She allowed herself to relax more and more. Letting her mind drift away.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder remained deeply asleep. He listened to his mother's heartbeat which seemed to be very slow and rhythmical. He seemed to relax more and more deeper to this new relaxing sound.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Daniel just smiled and rose to her paws. "Best of luck to you." She murmured, dipping her head politely to her friend.She chuckled at Arrow, knowing sooner or later, that pup would be a handful. With that, she padded out of the den, disappearing as she bounded through the snow.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Amethyst watched as her friend left the den. "Thanks!" she called out towards the golden female. She licked her mate a few times on his cheek, feeling glad that he was with her. She then looked at Boulder again. Putting her head down onto the ground again, she allowed herself to fall into a deep sleep.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder remained deeply asleep next to his parents. He felt warm on the outside so that's why he felt so safe as well. His breathing slowed to a perfect pace, as it looked as if he was allowing himself to relax deeper. He stayed asleep for most of the time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm

The placid juvenile awoke beside her mother, gently shivering from an troubled dream. she would take her nose and nudge it against her mothers stomach to wake the fae up... "momma." she cried. "i had a bad dream and im starving." all was true, Aki was hungry as she watched the merciless sun peak upon the glorious, breathtaking scenery of the KatMai mountains. As Aki looked at her mother, those soft, virescence visionaries of her's secured on the tired, elegant Femmora.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Nakita awoke to the feeling of her daughter gently nuzzling her stomach and then the sound of her soft voice.

"Shhhh it's ok, it was not real come on, let's go get something to eat"

Nakita got to her feet and looked down at her pup with warm eyes.Then bending down to gently lick her.

"come on then Aki"

Nakita said as she headed out of the den, waiting for Aki to follow.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 pm

CHEMICAL
------------

Violence is my middle name

The large brute stood stunned. He saw everything roll out in front of him, and the sorrow he remembered all to well in the male wolf's eyes. The pain seemed to envelope him, and he sat on his haunches, eyes closed, ears flat, remembering every scene of his first entry into this pack. It flashed in his mind, unforgiving, unwilling to let him think of anything else, like a thorn that's in your foot and that's throbbing terribly. Opening his eyes a smidgen, he saw the all the wolves that had been around him padding away. Staggering to his feet, he bolted away, hoping for a solitary place to stay, far, far away from his bloody crime. Eyes burning, he felt like a pup again, running from the truth of his father's death. From his mother's death.
From this cruel world.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 pm

the Blissful pup traced energetically after her mother. giggling softly as she nipped at the elegant, wavering tail of her mothers as she ascended. her Auditorys pricked at the distractions of other canids as she watched their activity. causing her to decrease her pace before running after, the petite tail of hers wavering in a bubbly demeanor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"come on Aki they are friendly"

Nakita said as she stepped out into the pack area.She glanced around canids busying around and an odd green and white one looking scared and staring off into the distance.Nakita shook her head and began scenting the air,mtracking down a small deer.

Nakita stalked forward until she could see the deer, then ran forward and killed to deer with one quick bite.She then called over Akita with one quick and sharp bark.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the sound of running, he turned his head to see the wolf, Chemical, running away. He growled and ran after him, just able to get in front and stop him. He narrowed his red eyes at the wolf, "Why are you running?" Dark questioned with a quiet growl in the background of it. He tensed every muscle in his body to be prepared, just to be on the safe side.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 pm

The Pup looked at the emotional canid. and whimpered. 'whats wrong with him..?' she would think... but she stuck close toward her mother and trampled after toward the smell of food. and she knew what it had been... "coming mother!!!" She Yipped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Chelsea wrote: Chelsea lifted a paw glancing at Shadow,  she nodded silently and stood up. Her ears flickered back as she avoided Chem's eyes. The female sighed as she stalked after Ken, trying not to make a sound.  She looked behind to see if Shad was following and lowered her head again. "Ken I really am sorry." she blurted out. What else could I say? she thought sitting down beside Shadow.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 Siggie12
Padding silently after the snow white fae, Shadow kept at Chelsea's heels, her glacial hued optics fixed upon Kendrick's frame weaving amongst the trees. Finally catching up to the departing wolf, Shadow stood at Chelsea's flank and allowed the femmora to speak first. "Ihana died to save another life," Shadow added softly once she heard Chelsea fall silent, "I know it is not much comfort, but she must have known the danger she placed herself in was great…" Trailing off a broken image of her brother flashed across Shadow's mind. Did he feel the guilt from his actions, the cruel crime of slaughtering a pack wolf? Since Chemical's return Shadow had sensed something off about him, he was no longer the brother she explored with, he had been changed forcefully and hardened to face the world. What had happened to him since they were separated, both kin had faced similar issues and yet Chemical turned out… psychotic. As she wove herself into her thoughts the dark whisper seemed to have returned, she muted it out, letting it blend in with the breeze but it was there, calling to her, pleading for her to return to her default program. "I am sorry for your loss," the ivory fae spoke softly, "she's buried not far from the den." A part of Shadow knew how to comfort and attempt to mend the broken male but she also knew certain wolves did not require mending, they only needed time or revenge. Shuddering at the recollection of rage Shadow had once been submerged in, the fae vowed not to allow the shattered Kendrick to follow down the same dark road. Lowering herself back onto her hunches, the fae sat down next to Chelsea, her watchful gaze fixed upon the male, she had never felt so helpless before.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 3 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Daniel was shattered as she heard the news about Ihana. She may not have known her well, but she knew that was Kendrick's daughter. Slowly, one by one, her best friend seemed to be losing all he cared about. But her sad gaze soon drifted to a new, oddly marked male (Chemical). Approaching him half-heartedly, the Proti growled softly. "What do you want? Are you here to join the pack?" She demanded, sadness making her agitated. This was another way she masked her feelings.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 am

Rad quickly looked behind her, the wind blowing her fur wildly. the bear was hot on her heels, and was getting closer. she cant out run the bear any longer, and if she trys to fight it, it will mean certain doom. only one thing i can do... She suddenly freezes in her tracks, and wincing as the bear crashed right into her. she yelped as it fell on rad, dazzled. She growled and tried to squeeze free of the bear's huge weight, but she was stuck. she winced as the bear roared and bit her ear, leaving a stinging pain after it. the pain gave rad the energy to leap away from the bear's massive jaws. "Help!" she pleaded again, preparing herself to do a very daredevil thing.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:04 am

Dark saw the Proti Daniel come over and begin to speak the Chemical, then his torn ear flicked at a wolf's call for help. He sighed and padded towards it. When he saw a bear chasing Rad he sighed boredly, "What is it with you and bears?" Dark growled as he charged and rammed into the bear's side, using all of his strength and knocking it down, he raked his claws down it's side before jumping backwards. He yawned yet tensed himself again.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 am

Nakita was now sitting at the carcass, watching as her pup came and sat next to her.The grey and white fae then bit away a piece of the meat and gave it to the Akita.Nakita then began eating away at the dead deer,her grey more becoming more and more bloody.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next