The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 6 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 6 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 6 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Shunook stop dead in her tracks smelling coyotes and cinder. she turned around and raced toward cinder and the coyotes. she growled at the coyote that was farthest from cinder knowing cinder could take on the other herself. she jumped on the coyote and a bit into its neck tearing flesh out until it was surely dead. she turned toward cinder "i think you can take care of the other one" she said as she walked off to finish her patrol, at a slow pace this time.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Cinder dips her head and she runs really fast towards the other coyote. The coyote ran as fast as it can but Cinder was faster. She stretches her claws and reaches for its tail. Cinder jumps and she lands on the coyote's back. She quickly bites its throat and holds it down for a few seconds until it dies. The coyotes dies. Knowing it's dead, Cinder runs quickly to the white wolf (Shunook). "Thanks for helping me with the coyotes," she says waiting for a reply.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Shunook turned her head as she walked away "no problem." she turned her white head forward as she padded forward. she stopped seeing an elk she yearned to hunt but she continued her patrol knowing she should finish before she hunted.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:42 am

Rennah glanced at the sky, the sun was high today and it wasn't that windy so it was surprisingly not freezing. The snow wasn't melting and she knew it was here to stay. She jumped into a snowbank and giggled, rolling around in it before getting up and shaking it off. 'Now that my bath is done,' she thought. 'Let's see who's around.' She padded silently around the den, but it didn't seem as if anyone was around today. "Where is everyone?" She asked the empty landscape. "First yesterday and now today? Maybe their out hunting.." She knew that it was sometimes a week or so before the hunters would pick out which was the weakest of the herd. She sat on her rock and sighed, waiting for one of her friends to show their face.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Cinder walks away after thanking Shunook. She walks back towards the Koti den. She sees a white young wolf, Rennah. She walks by the tall grass. Cinder settles and she licks off blood from the coyote she killed.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 pm

A loud yawn could be heard as Dark emerged from a forest nearby. He hadn't slept for awhile and was beginning to feel the effects of it. The massive male gave out another yawn before slumping down next to the entrance of the den. His tail slowly swept the ground behind him as his red eyes wandered around the place. Dark gave out a sigh as he laid his head down and yawned again.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Rennah watched as the sun dazzled in the distant sky. It was slowly sinking into the ground and was soon to be replaced by the crisp moon. The lithe fae smiled as she watched the horizon. 'The sunset is so pretty..' She thought as she curled her tail around her paws as she sat on her haunches.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Cinder finishes cleaning herself. She looks around. She sees a small, black, circular shadow. Cinder sees a small squirrel. Why is it not in its tree? She thinks. Cinder tilts her head. Seconds later, the hunter side of her appeared. She runs to it, dodging obstacles in her way. She uses her tail as balance. The squirrel runs as fast as it can. Cinder is right behind it.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:54 pm

As the brute popped his head out of the den her saw Dark. He was about to say hi but he looked utterly exhausted so Storm refrained. He just nodded a quick greeting to his tired friend and made his way over to Renny, who was watching the skyline. "Hey Renny, what's up?" He said casually, joining her on the rock.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Rennah's mood brightened when she heard Storm greet her. "Stormy! Good after noon, where have you been?" She said as he hopped onto the rock. She looked from him to the sunset. "Beautiful isn't it?" She said. "I love sunsets, they don't look like anything else in the world. The colors are just.. amazing."
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Storm looks at the sunset. "Yeah, I guess it is. I never noticed before." In truth, he was amazed at how the little things that everyone took for granted Rennah simply adored. He stared at the sun setting in the sky until it came to an end. All that was left of the day was a purple tint and the stars started to appear. "I think I prefer the stars though." He said. "They're-" He tried to thing of the right word, "They're.. captivating."
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

As the sun finally set the young fae smiled. "I love the stars too, Storm, I prefer night over day anytime. When I was younger I would stare at the moon and thing of my mother..." She said as she looked over from where the sun was to Storm. "I'm glad you're here Stormy. I don't know what I would do without you." She smiled. She was lucky to have a friend like Storm.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Cinder runs quickly, catching up to the squirrel. The squirrel climbs the tree. Cinder jumps up and swipes a large paw at it. She missed by a coupe centimeters and the squirrel got away. Cinder barks at it, showing her teeth. The squirrel kept going. Cinder signs and she walks towards the Koti den. She walks towards the tall grass to settle.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 am

The small fae stretched the next morning, feeling the crisp air drift slowly past her. She yawned and padded out of the den. Her opal gaze fell onto the ground. 'Today is not a good morning.' She thought. She had stayed up so late last night that she was slightly tired. She padded over to her rock and sat silently, for once though, she didn't want to talk with anybody. She was having a off day, and wanted to be alone.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Dark let out a loud yawn after he woke up. He got up onto his paws and stretched. He had taken back to sleeping beside the den again. Dark began to pad away from the den and began his patrols again. "Everyday is the same thing..." He grunted angrily as he continued to walk on. The massive male's claws sunk into the ground. Dark snarled quietly as his red eyes wandered around the place. His torn ear flicked at every sound as his tail dragged across the ground.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Shunook saw dark start patrol and overheard what he said. she sneaked up behind him and tripped him. "catch me if you can!" shunook ran off a bit then turned around and wagged her tail and waited to see if dark would chase.

note: i got really bored.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Dark continued padding around, until next thing he knew he had face planted into the snow. He lifted his head out of the ground and shook it before looking up at his 'attacker', seeing that it was Shunook. "Why you..." Dark growled, though he couldn't contain his laugh or smile. He jumped up and charged unexpectedly at Shunook. Just as he got close, Dark's head went under the wolf and, using his strength, pushed upwards, causing Shunook to be lifted from the ground. He then quickly took his head away from under them, letting them fall to the ground. Dark's torn ear flicked and he suddenly became alert, glaring towards the forest.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Shunook laughed until she fell. "Hey!" she scrambled to her feet and was ready to push dark over, but she stopped and looked toward the forest too. her eyes keen as she watched the forest for any movement. after a bit she got bored, she took a step forward and swiped her tail under darks legs making him fall "what is it dark?" her eyes still on the forest. shunook turned her head to dark with smug grin then turned back to the forest and waited for what he would say.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Dark growled quietly as he fell to the ground again. He got back up and shook his obsidian pelt. "I'm not sure... I heard something though... I'm sure of it..." He muttered as he padded towards the forest. Before he knew it, he was in deep in the forest and was looking around. His torn ear flicked at a snarl and he turned his head. His red eyes scanned the area as he growled. Suddenly, a Mountain Lion leaped out of nowhere and sank it's teeth into Dark's neck. Dark snarled loudly as he pulled his attacker around before using a paw to keep the big cat down as he pulled it off. He growled loudly and clamped his jaws around it's neck before applying bone crushing force to his bite. Dark's jaws crushed the Mountain Lion's neck and he let it's limp body fall to the ground. "Why are these things getting closer?!" He grunted angrily as blood oozed out of the wound on his neck. Dark looked around before padding out of the forest. "Just a Mountain Lion." He grunted as he walked past Shunook.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Shunooks looked at dark as he came out of the forest. she ran infront of him to make him stop "you need to look at your neck" she looked at dark, her eyes stone cold. she stomped her foot down "now!" she waited for him to answer.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Dark placed a paw on his neck after Shunook stopped him. He growled when he felt the blood continuing to flow. "I'm fine... I've had worse." Dark grunted as he went around the wolf and continued to pad on. For some reason, three words kept circling in his mind. "Bruniik... Sunvaar... Rahgol..." Dark kept muttering to himself, trying to remember where he had heard them. His eyes widened slightly as he remembered his old pack, and some of the wolves who called him 'Sunvaar', which meant 'beast' in their language. 'Bruniik' meant 'savage' and 'Rahgol' meant 'rage'. Dark sat down after he had his moment of remembrance. What else had he forgotten? He sighed and lied down in a secluded area of his own.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Shunook growled annoyed. she headed back to the den, she layed down under a tree and looked out at the distance forgetting everything else and relaxed. she closed her eyes and fell in a relaxed sleep.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Cinder sees the dead mountain lion. She looks at it and sniffed it. She growls at the stink smell. Cinder loses interest and she pads to the river. She licks her snout to the sight of delicious looking fish.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Arrow hears growling and then silence. Then the scent of blood hits his nose. He looked horrid arrow had not eaten or slept or even drank untill he was sure rad was ok. He walked over to the iorny smell to see his good friend dark and a mountain lion not far off dead. He yelp in horror as the gash in darks neck bled. He soon went from calm and sad to hysterical and freaked. "Dark! Oh G I can't loose you too!" He ran to his friends side and looked for cobwebs, then he put them on his friends neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 am

Dark's torn ear flicked at the sound of someone panicing. His red eyes opened when he felt something touch his neck. The massive male jumped up and tore the cobwebs off his wound. Dark's red eyes turned to Arrow. "Hey, calm down. I've been through far worse than this Arrow. This is hardly a scratch for me." He said as he put a paw on his neck, grunting in annoyance when blood was still oozing out, but at least it wasn't as bad as before. He yawned and looked back at Arrow. "Anyway... I'm just gonna rest for awhile, I'll see ya later." Dark said as he turned around, walked a few paw steps, and laid back down, before going back to sleep.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next