The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 7 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 am

Arrow nodded but once dark said sleep he instantly went back to hysterical. "No! You can't sleep youll die" then out of nowhere he fainted. Laying on the snow packed ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at Arrow's panicking. "ARROW!! ENOUGH!!" He growled, but stopped when Arrow fell onto the ground. "Arrow?" Dark asked as he moved over to the wolf. "Arrow? Can you hear me?" He asked again. "Oh great... I have no idea what to do... I need to get some help..." Dark muttered to himself and looked around the place. "Great... barely any activity around here..." He snarled as he kept looking around. He eventually sat down beside the now fainted Arrow and kept on the look out, having no idea what to do. Dark gelt his neck, smiling slightly as he blood had almost stopped. The smile left his face as he focused on watching over Arrow.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Amethyst silently awoke and gave a yawn. Her golden orbs looked around for her small pup, Boulder. She thought that he must have caught up with a few friends. Slinking out of the den, getting her muscles to wake up, she smelled something familiar in the cold air. It was the scent of her mate. She gave a gasp and ran over to him where she saw Dark standing over him. "Arrow!! Arrow!! Oh my gosh are you alright?!" The Proti could not bare the sight of her mate laying there looking like he was dead. "Arrow!! Speak to me!!!" Amethyst said worriedly. Her head dropped towards the passed out Arrow. Then she brought her head up and locked eyes with Dark, and gave a growl. "Did you do something to him?!?!" she asked in an angry/upset tone. Looking back at Arrow, tears dripping from her eyes. "Tell me, right now!!" she growled loudly towards Dark. Standing protectively over her mate, she waited for Dark's response back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Brightbane's ears flickered to what sounded like a frantic screaming about something. So, brightbane located the direction of the sound and found a bulky wolf injured and the wolf arrow passed out on the ground. Ameth must of been yelling at the wolf dark. "Amethyst, you silly silly girl" Brightbane said cheerfully. "Do you think this hunk of meat could knock out arrow in the state he's in?" Brightbane laughed and slapped arrow lightly. "Wake upppp"
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Arrow was dreaming he felt Joyce and happy. He seen the pelt of rad and cinder and kiba and meadow. He seen all the ones he loved and lost. He played with them until they all had to go. He awoke to hear his mate growling and dark looking confused.  Arrow wa completely baffled "im ok dark did nothing." He said weakly. And was confused more by brightbain slaping him "quite it!" He growld.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Amethyst didn't like the cheering the orange colored wolf (Brightbane) was bringing her. She gave a serious look towards the female. "I am NOT silly!" she scowled. "How would you know?! Maybe he won't wake up for a long time!!" She stayed standing over Arrow, for protection. "Who the heck knows! Maybe Dark is stronger than what you think! I'm sure Dark can knock out anyone he wants and get away with it!" Amethyst looked down at the limp wolf, her mate. She felt very mad and scared at the same time. Noticing her mate waking up, she licked him with pride. "You're okay! Oh my gosh! You scared me..." the Proti said with sad eyes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Brightbane rolled her eyes. Once again, wolves were snapping at her. yes, she was right, they hated to have fun. They were probably all mental for all she knew! Brightbane sighed, and turned around. "AHHHHH!" Brightbane sqreamed as loud as she could and dashed behind a tree. She saw an ghost! it had silvery brown fur and green eyes, but more important, it was transparent.

"Ugh..." The spirit moaned. Where was she? she was suppose to be in heaven, playing with her parents like she just was, not back here! she felt the same aching in her head when she departed. "Hmm? Arrow? Amethyst?" The ghost Rad spoke. It sounded nothing of her own, it was like an whistle or something.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Next thing arrow knew was he was hearing thing's. " oh lupus have mercy on me! I don't know what I did wrong for this to happen for my friend to die and then me go mad?!" Arrow was lost he was laying on the ground still scaning the area for rad he seen her then he cried out. "And to see things! I askfor your forgiveness please lupus!" He cried .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Rad chuckles. "My friend, you can see me or not? I trust me' dear Amethyst can see me, can she not?" She steps over to arrow, however it's more floating then walking. Her paw steps left behind were sparkling unnaturally. "Arrow, stand" Rad stretched out her paw in offer of help, but flinched heavily when some orange wolf yelled loudly in her ear.

Brightbane gulped. An... ghost! she couldn't believe it! now heres some news to take back to her pack! I'm being weak... I need to confront this spirit!Brightbane thought as she walked out of cover from the trees and walked over to the brown ghost. "HEY! what are you doing! trying to cause trouble, are ya?"
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at everything that was being said and face pawed. "ENOUGH!!!" Dark shouted, tired of the situation. "Now listen here, Amethyst, why would I want to attack Arrow? He's one of my few friends. And second, you!" The massive male signaled towards another wolf (Brightbane). "Don't underestimate me. Now lets just calm down, and think." Dark's torn ear flicked at Arrow's comments. "Come on Arrow, just calm down, yer fine." He said quietly as he looked around again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 am

Rennah watched skeptically as the scene unfolded before. 'Why would Amethyst think that Dark hurt Arrow?' Rennah decided in her head that she didn't really like brightbane so much. Her attitude was too chipper and blunt for the younger fae's liking. Rennah watched very curiously, there was something definitely off about that wolf. She was talking to herself.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 pm

As Cinder was walking to the river, she heard noise. She shakes her head. "What is happening now," she says to herself. She hides in the bushes, watching the scenario. Cinder stays out of reach. Her blue eyes was in action again. She looks at Brightbane. Wow, this wolf is jokey, she thought. Cinder smiles to herself. She bristles her fur to the sight of a ghost. Cinder figures out that it was Rad. Her fur went down. Cinder's eyes were now on the ghost.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 am

Arrow calmed a bit by the site of rad. Oh how he missed gazing into those green eyes of heres. Then he felt shame and foolish for grieving so much for her. "At lest your ok" seeing brightbane yell did he call her out but kinder then before. "Brightbane cool it this is my good friend radar or rad. She would never make trouble. " he then got up and put his head onto rads transparent head before saying his parting words. "My good friend the time has come where one of us must leave the other to grow. I am sad to say its you whom has to leave me to grow. I am sorry I could not have been there for you in the end but im here now and thats good for me. You will be with me till the end of my time and ill tell boulder all the adventures we had as pups. Good bye my good friend watch over me and I hope our spirits cross paths once more." He said so only her ears may hear befor licking her nose and backing away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Tsuki got up and saw everyone doing something, she decided she was going to do the job her rank was ment to do. She stretched as she got up and started to walk slowly. Suki started to run out of the camp and look around, she looked and saw a bear near by and she started to growl at it and bite it swiftly she miss lead it towards the camp and ran towards the camp hoping it wouldnt follow her, she looked over at everyone and tried to look for a lead, then she saw Ame and she ran to her. "sorry to bother you" she whispered quick. "we might have a slight problem outside the camp." she shrugged and saw the bear down the area. "I think we have a bear problem, it is marking in our territory and i will not let it get away with it, if i may so Ame?" She looked at her and waited her to give her permission to attack it once again, fore Ame had a pup and the bear was getting closer and she didnt want anyone in the pack to get hurt. She painted and became impatient once again, but controlled it.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Storm had slept through most of the day, and was just now awakening. Well that's not entirely true, he had woken up hours ago but only now did he feel like getting out of the den. 'You're avoiding them.' His mind said. 'You're avoiding your packmates.' He rolled his eyes. The metaphorical angel on his shoulder smiled. 'Am not.' He thought. But that wasn't true, he was avoiding them, but not for the reasons you would think. Storm was never one to need friends. The only friend he had was Renny and he would lay down his life for her in half a heart's beat. Storm didn't need any other friendships to worry about. All he ever did when Ren moved away was wonder if she was ok. It was a real relief when he found her here, but he still worries sometimes. 'Now imagine what that would be like if I was friends with the whole pack.' He thought. Smirking, he stood and snickered. 'So leave me alone.' He said to his mind.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Cinder sees a bear in the territory, she bristles her fur. She growls, annoyed at its presence. She turns her head to a white wolf, Tsukikanji. Her eyes turn dark blue and she turns back to the bear. Cinder runs quietly towards the bear. She hides in the bushes, getting ready to attack the bear. She bends low to the ground, waiting for something to happen next.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Arrow felt better as he parted with rad. But then suki came and said a bear was near the pack! 'What am I cursed?!' He thought before he put on his big boy panties and steped into father mod. 'Speaking of where is Boulder?' He thought before he sniffed the air and located him not far off. Arrow ran over to him and nuzzled his beggining to rise ear. "Aye, sonny where have yer been?" He spoke funny in a scotish accent. Before picking him up by the scruff and running to the den did he set him down and look out for the bear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Cinder turns around quickly and she sees a pair of coyotes running towards the Koti den. She narrows her eyes. She speeds towards them, ignoring the bear. Cinder growls, giving them a warning. She catches up to one male coyote and she tries to claw its back but she misses. The pair turn around and they confront Cinder. She bristles her fur and she lifts her tail up. She snarls, showing her large canines. The female coyote runs behind her and she bites Cinder's tail. Cinder growls and she knocks the coyote with her paw. The male coyote bites Cinder's left paw. Cinder quickly examines her paw and she sees a cut. She growls at the male coyote. Cinder jumps on the male coyote and she twists its throat. The female coyote bites Cinder's tail again. Cinder leaves the still male coyote and she charges towards the female coyote. She claws the coyote's face. Cinder trips the coyote using her tail. The coyote falls and Cinder bends down and she bites its head. She crushes its scull. Cinder throws the female and she growls in victory. She smells blood coming from her paw. Cinder leaves the dead coyotes twenty feet from the den and she runs to the river to clean her paw.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:43 am

Dark watched everything that had happened. "Why do I bother?" He growled to himself. His torn ear flicked when he heard about a bear, and classic grin emerged on his face. Dark raised his head towards the skies and sniffed the air. Once he had found the scent, he began to follow it. "Bears are beginning to make scent marks on our territory? Hmph... what are they thinking?" Dark smirked to himself as he kept on walking, once he had found the bear, he looked around his surroundings. "Alright... I'll let it make the first move..." He muttered to himself as he waited
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:23 am

Tsukikanji Saw Cinder fighting Coyotes and thought she could handle it. She ran past her she was going the fastest she had ever and the bear hadnt noticed her, she jumped on it and started to bite its neck, as she felt blood rushing into her mouth, she felt a swipe at her head and she had noticed she was in the air and hit the ground quickly, as she ran past a puddle she stopped and walked backwards towards the puddle and stared at her face, their was a tiny scar on her left eye and she shook her head and ran and jumped back on the bear.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:39 pm

~~Boulder~~

The small grey and brown pup rested silently inside the Koti den. Smiling, he got up and shook his small pelt. Picking up a distant voice of his father, he jumped for joy to see him again. "Daddy!! Hey I'm so glad to see you again!" He cried happily as he felt himself being picked up by the scruff of the neck and carried to a more opened area of where a bear rests. He felt a little scared by the sight of this huge furry monster. "Daddy! Is that furry thing going to hurt me?!" Boulder didn't want to risk being killed. Once he was set down by Arrow, he took a quick glance around the area and felt his small heart skip a beat. He didn't know what to do around this very area.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:12 pm

"Alright now... wait for it..." Dark began but stopped once he saw Tsuki already attacking. "Oh great..." He growled. He suddenly charged out from where he was at, snarling loudly. He rammed into the bear's side, knocking it down. He clamped his jaws down on it's neck and began to add bone crushing force to his bite. The Bear roared and struggled, managing to use one of it's paws to hit Dark. Dark felt himself stagger backwards after the hit. He growled loudly as the bear got back up. He leaped towards the bear, but next thing he knew he had collided with the ground. The bear had slammed a paw into Dark's side whilst he was in mid air. Dark let out a snarl of anger as he felt teeth sink into the back of his neck, whilst claws were dragged down his side. The bear attempted the drag Dark around, but he managed to struggle out. He turned around almost instantly and bit down on the bear's neck again, going to suffocate it. Using his strength, he managed to bring the bear down and hold it in place.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:06 pm

As Cinder cleans the small cut from her paw, she hears the bear again. She growls loud and she shows her teeth. She dashes towards the bear. Cinder sees wolves fighting it. She sees Dark holding it down. She charges at the bear. Cinder jumps on its back and she sinks her claws into its shoulder while she bites its scull. She starts to feel the pain from her left paw. She ignores the pain and she keeps fighting.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Storm wasn't exacly sure what to do. 'Should I help?' He thought as he saw he saw the scene unfold infront of him. 'I'de just get in the way..' His ear twitched toward a sound and he moved his head to see. It was Arrow carrying Boulder into the den. He was protecting his pup. Then a thought went into his head:Rennah. Questions starting swirling through his head and he closed hs eyes tight. e smelled the air, searching for her scent. He opened his eyes. "Ren?" He said. He looked around and worry and rage coursed through his viens. "If that bear hurt her i'll-" He cut his senence short and charged forward, sprinting ast and finding a wolfless spot of the bear to sink into. He put all his strength into helping hold down the bear. He was thankful that he didn't smell Rennah's blood on it, becuse if that bear had spilled one drop of her bood, it would be dead in ten seconds.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Shunook smelled a bear. she growled and ran toward the scent. glaring at the bear she found an opening on its neck. she jumped on to biting deep into its fleshy neck ripping its flesh from its throat. she jumped back with an evil smile of the joy of the fight. she bite its leg this time making sure it wont be able to walk on its hind legs ever again. "This is fun!" she smirked as she held it down for the others to have some fun too.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next