The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 30 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 30 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 30 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Kiba Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:32 pm

He had no idea how to react. Should he be sad and mourn? Be angry and seek vengeance? Or comfort those that was effected the most? He was drawn to each option, he was driven the most to his third option. He saw the regretful tear run down Amethyst's soft cheeks, he wallowed in the darkness, sadness, and silence. He slowly walked up to Amethyst and quickly nuzzled her cheeks, and licked her forehead affectionately trying to comfort her. It was the reaction they were probably expecting. They'd expect Kiba to act mournful or angry. He was uncomfortable at the name of 'Seth'. The murderer of his brother, Arrow. He will live on, but it was extremely awkward Kiba was taking this so lightly. It's not that he didn't care about him, he cared about him, more then most, but he wasn't feeling rage the slightest. He kept silent and stood in darkness, comforting the tearful Fae across of him.
Kiba
Kiba

Male Join date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 pm

The creamy fae pondered around the den area. Ivories revealing as she dismissed a soft yawn. She was tired, yes, but she was looking forward to be staying awake encase anything bad would certainly happen. As her minted visionaries averted the area, before collapsing casually on the cold terrain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:15 pm

The massive crimson and ivory brute yawned before getting up and streaching. His solid grey eyes scanned the pack, he was bored as he walked out of the comforting shadow's. as he got up he walked a mile away from the pack to be with himself and howl like he used to. The brute lifted his huge cranium to the spekled sky with clouds. He sucked in breath before howling in a deep beautiful suducing howl. He did this as he let out all his anger, sadness, guilt, and fear. Loud and clear as he stoped and watched the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Cinder Fire wrote:Cinder lifts her head up. She hears her name and she looks at Chelsea. "Oh hey Chelsea," she replies. "How are you doing?" She stops eating the food. Cinder looks at the carcass. "Nice kill," she adds. She remembers the times when she was shy and now she likes meeting other members. Cinder perks her ears, waiting for a reply.

Chelsea kept her glare on Jendrick as her ears flickered towards Cinder, it took a few moments before the fae could process her words. She was tired after all. "Im doing well Cinder thank you for asking, how are you?" she returned the question to the female giving her full attention as well. 'Why thank you." Chelsea replied feeling a bit proud of herself now. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a wolf she had never met before wander off. Shrugging the thought, she lied back down and looked up at Cinder still awaiting her reply. While doing so, her ears flickered to a nearby howl. She already had a thought of who that was, but had no intention of seeking them out.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm

"You are very welcome, Chelsea. I'm doing fine, thank you," Cinder replies with a warm smile. She wags her tail slowly. She stands still, waiting for something to happen. Her blue eyes shine. Cinder perks her ears.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:09 am

The massive brute got up and walked back to the pack before stopping. There was an elk right before him. He stalked it, low to the ground. Its head picked up and he snorted before counting, Seth knew it meant domiance since there were a few cow's of to the right. Either he's protecting his heared or showing off. "Tsk tsk tsk...... Not very wise, Yer showin off are ya? Well then wouldn't want to keep you waiting then." Seth seemed to be playing back, he may have been a bit smaller then the elk but he was huge for a wolf. He snarled and cyrcled the bull as he puffed out astream of hot stinky air. Seth jumped to the elks leg he was right below but he rolled out of the way as he ended up under the bull. getting a chance to snap did he bit his maw at the belly of the beast, digging in his powerful teeth as he felt the stomache. Having a grip did he pull hard and kept doing it as gained his feet. The elk layed dead as a giant hole in its belly. Blood was everywere, Seth looked around everthing spun as he felt weak and wobbily. Getting up did he drag the elk to the pack, a large blood stream smeared all over the place. Panting did he deposite it right next to Cinder and another wolf, (Chelsea). He blinked a couple of times as he looked down on the brutally killed elk lay there with its stomache riped out. Confusion filled his eerie grey eyes before swaying and touching the ground as he fainted in the pool of blood. He was all bloody as his white parts of his fur turned red. Before he landed he whined "Shouldn'y have done that..." He layed there unconcuse as he smiled and played in the pool of blood, acting like a pup. He was awake just in a zone he was put into as he killed with brutily. He smiled in his sleep as well twitch in funny ways.

(Eh, this is a little off....D: Sorry i was half asleep and stuff. I need to stop doing that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Cinder turns her head and sees Seth. She tilts her head as she watches him. Cinder smiles slightly until Seth started acting weird all of the sudden. She raises on of her eye brows. What is going on with him? Is he sick or-- Cinder sees a needle in his flank. She growls and bends her ears. Carefully, she pulls the needle off of him. Cinder drops it next to her large paw. She sighs. She sees him twitching in a funny way. Cinder shakes her head and sighs again. She couldn't stand to see him like this. Cinder reluctantly nudges Seth until he wakes up. She waits patiently for something to happen.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:13 pm

"Ugh... so... cold..." The female whined as she climbed up the rocky hillside. The calm and quiet spooked Raelyn, only the heavy thud of paws and her quick breathing filled the air around her. Grunting, she pulled herself over the last snow covered rock and stood still and tall as her amber eyes examined the area. "Hmf, what a let down..." She sadly mumbled to herself. In front of her was a great field stretched out, the howl of the wind was very loud as it whipped the powdered snow off the white ground and into the air. She grimaced at her paws, which was covered with a fine layer of blood. She must of tore them up climbing up, and had not noticed till now. This place is quite rough, I didn't expect this" She frowned and lifted her paw and licked it, but the action caused her more pain as her warm tongue rolled over her sticky fur, giving life to it. She growled in annoyance and glared over the snowing desert.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Dark emerged from the tree line after his constant patrolling. He raised his head to the sky to take in the scents. The massive, scarred male's head instantly snapped to the side, in the direction of an unfamiliar scent. A low growl escaped from him as he began to walk towards the scent. Dark's red eyes scanned the area as he walked, before finally falling onto a unfamiliar wolf (Raelyn). "Hmph... fantastic..." The massive brute grunted sarcastically as he walked towards the wolf. "You! Who are you and why are you here?" Dark growled loudly at the wolf before stopping and waiting for a reply, his claws sinking into the ground as he did so.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Raelyn head whipped to the side as she heard growling of an another wolf. She growled in defense and open her jaws to reveal her average sized fangs. "Why bother? The land that i'm standing on has no food, no water, so I am no threat. I am Raelyn, the brave and the bold. Goodbye, dear sir." With a flick of her tail she walked down towards the field of snow, being careful not to slip on any possible ice. "The brave and the bold? Idiot" She frowned in disappointment at herself as she turned her head back towards the black male with red eyes. She was going to say something, but changed her mind and kept walking.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 pm

A loud growl escaped from the massive, scarred male. "HEY!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YER GOING!!" Dark snarled loudly, his anger becoming hard to contain. He stopped himself, regained control over his anger, before letting out another growl. "You can't just expect to be able to walk around in pack territory, ma'am." Dark sneered, his tail moving slowly from side to side. His red eyes jumped around the place before falling back onto the wolf, waiting again for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Cinder turns her head. She hears snarling from Dark. She looks at him in confusion until she sees an unknown wolf. Cinder sits down and watches the two wolves.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

The female frowned and said in a annoyed voice "What if I said that I was just passing through? hmm? that's what I thought. You let me past, and i'll never come again. YOU GOT THAT?" She snarled and brushed by him again.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Another loud growl came from Dark. "Then maybe you should check yer sense of smell, you were the one who walked straight into pack territory!" Dark growled, turning around only to the back of the wolf. He was finding it difficult to contain his anger, then again, he usually did. His red eyes scanned the wolf quickly. "Hmph... you seem like you could keep up in a fight..." The massive, muscular brute muttered before another snarl came from him. He hated the stubborn wolves. Then again, before he joined the pack, he was stubborn too. "Jeez... I'm a hypocrite..." Dark growled in his head as he stretched quickly before his red eyes looked around the area again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Cinder widens her eyes as she hears snarling. She really wanted to laugh but she didn't think it was the right time. She covers her mouth with her paw. She couldn't help it. Cinder walks to the back of the den and laughs. She rolls over in the snow.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Raeyln sighed and completely blocked out the males words as she stepped deeper and deeper into the howling of the wind. She could not tell if she was just going deeper into the territory, but she didn't care. Her plan was to cross the field, and no wolf was going to stop her.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 pm

The massive brute got up and looked at his bloody pelt. Frowning did he storm off to a pile of snow, jumping in did he roll around to clean his pelt, turning the snow pink. "Thats much better!" He said before hearing growls and stuff. he walked over to see a new fea, Cinder, and Dark. He just sat there and watched the new fea, his eyes intense with curiosity and a slight protective mode to the pack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 am

Dark let out a final, loud growl before turning around and walking away. His torn ear flicked at Cinder's laughter. "Shut it." The massive, scarered brute snarled as he walked past them. His red eyes scanned the place before he decided to patrol again, in hopes of being left alone. Dark walked back into the tree line, the only thing showing he was there was the scent of the pack.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Raelyn was panting heavily, and the blood around her paws frozen when she reached the end of the field."Why have I done that?" Raelyn asked herself curiously as stopped on the edge of an cliff. Looking over the edge, Raelyn could see what looks like an frozen river, the ice was very thin and she could just barely make out the fish underneath the ice. Ignoring the fish, she carefully hopped down, rock to rock till she was at the river. She quickly smashed the ice with her paw and lowered her muzzle into the ice cold water and drank.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Suddenly, Cinder's laughter turns into a growl. Her eyes turn dark blue. "You can't tell me what to do," she snarls. "I will laugh when I want to laugh... it's my mouth," she replies in a sharper tone. Cinder wasn't going to be treated like that. She breathes slowly to calm her temper. Her eyes is still locks on Dark.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 pm

The light grey toned fae held her head down, looking at the ground in sadness. Not noticing what Kiba's reaction was, she couldn't be bothered to look straight ahead. All those months beforehand drew her attention as she closed her eyes momentarily. Imagining the good times she had with Arrow, just hurt her more inside without actually showing it. Her heart began to beat a little faster in rhythm. It wasn't as relaxed as it had been not too long ago. But... For this reason, she knew that she would let it all go in a matter of time. She didn't care if others came and drew in her sadness just so they could feel her pain. No. She only cared about her hurtful past. Feeling a soft nuzzle from behind her, it made her draw in a very deep breath, letting out any cares and worries that slipped from within her body. It was comfort and that's all she wanted. She wanted to be told that everything would be alright. And very soon, it would be. Her breathing became more at ease as she allowed herself to calm down more and more. Another almost unexpected feeling came onto her head. Feeling long and soft strokes of another wolf's tongue, she slowly began to notice that Kiba was trying to comfort her. Amethyst felt kinda bad that the wolves had to cheer her up somehow, but she could not risk hurting herself deep, deep inside. It couldn't spiral any deeper than before. "Thanks..." she said in an almost whisper tone as she allowed herself to lift her head up. Her ears perked to the howl... A Howl...
It was the howl she knew of... It was of the newcomer called: Seth. It was strong and beautiful, but didn't really understand why he would make any such howling such as that. "Okay... Okay... I think I have it all out of my system. If I talk of that subject ever again, I'm pretty sure I will not be crying in the next decade or so". Amethyst found that she could be wrong. But... Not in a lot of cases.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Raelyn licked the water off her muzzle as she jumped over the river, leaving heavy claw marks behind her. Looking down at her paws, she continued to walk, her panting echoing in her ears. She felt better when she spotted brush, it was old and dyeing but it was something different than white. Sighing, she sat down and began to lick her paws free of blood and snow, being careful not to run her tongue over cuts.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Shunook stood up and looked around. she scanned the area and groaned. "i haven't patrolled in forever i guess i have to today..." she thought before padding off briskly.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Dark growled back. "I ain't in the mood for this Cinder." The massive, scarred male grunted angrily. An idea suddenly formed in his mind as he turned his head towards Cinder. "Actually... Cinder, any idea where I could have a good fight?" Dark asked his packmate as he looked around quickly. "I need to let out some anger." The massive, muscular brute added before turning his huge frame around and sitting down, waiting for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Shunook picked up her pace and headed toward a small creek. She looked at her reflection and flinched looking at her dirty pelt. "ok i need a bath!" Shunook thought before leaping into the water. she rolled in the small creek feeling the debris coming off her pelt. She stepped out of the water and shook her pelt and smiled at her reflection. and started patrol again.

Note: i just didn't know what to write XD
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next