The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 31 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 31 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 31 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:25 pm

"Well sorry Dark, I wouldn't laugh again.." Cinder replies. "No, I don't no any places to fight..." she responds. Cinder feels like fighting something also. She smirks. "Do you mind fighting with me, Dark?" she replies. Cinder stands up. She was challenging him. She quickly turns her head and looks at Raelyn. She smiles slightly and turns her head back to Dark.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at what Cinder said, before a huge grin spread across his face at the question. "Sure, why not? Haven't had one in a while." The massive, muscular brute said with a smirk as he got into a fighting position. "Now, you wanna make the first move?" Dark questioned as he tensed every muscle in his huge frame. He kept his senses alert as he waited for Cinder to make their move.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Cinder stands in fighting position. She looks at Dark with focused blue eyes. "Why don't you go first," she says, smirking. Cinder moves her claws around. Her tail wags slowly, giving her a fierce look.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm

"Alright then." Dark said with a smirk before charging forward with surprising speed. The massive, scarred brute slammed his head straight into Cinder's with enough force to knock them down, before grabbing her with his jaws. Making sure that his teeth weren't causing any damage, he lifted his opponent up before throwing them across the ground. "Heh... sorry if I get a bit rough..." Dark said with a smirk as he waited for the next moment. His tail moved slowly from side to side as he kept his senses alert.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Cinder catches herself with her weight. She was caught off-guard She smirks and narrows her eyes. Okay then, bring it on! She back flips and lands behind Dark. Cinder pushes his behind with her strong legs. She runs to his side and lunges at him. Cinder jumps on his back with her weight. She holds on to his back using her claws. Cinder bites his neck. Her bite was not too hard knowing that the fight wasn't real.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Dark's red eyes widened when Cinder jumped over him. When he felt her on his back, he let out a low growl and raised onto his hind legs. He stood there for a moment, shook them off, then landed back onto his paws. He turned around and charged, using his size advantage to ram into them. "Well? Come on, I haven't got all day!" Dark said with a smirk as he tensed himself further, once again waiting for the next moment.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Cinder jumps off. She growls playfully. She walks around him in circles, waiting for the right time to strike. Her tail moves to the side slowly. The large female narrows her blue eyes. Cinder looks fierce with her stance.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Dark's red eyes followed Cinder as she walked around him. The massive, muscular brute let out another low growl as he slowly began to walk towards them. He waited until he was close before he slammed a paw into the side of their face with a burst of speed .Dark made sure there was enough force to knock them down before he grabbed them with his jaws again. Slowly, he began to spin around with them still in his jaws, before he let go, letting them go flying across the ground. Dark got back into a defensive position as he waited for the next move.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 pm

This time Cinder didn't move. Her strong body kept her still. She quickly lunges at Dark. Her back legs keeps her balance while her front paws knocks Dark's face. Cinder growls playfully. She lunges again and claws his neck. She bites his snout. Cinder didn't bite hard. To avoid being hit by Dark. Cinder quickly jumps back and runs to his side. She waits for him to make his move.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Dark growled at the attack, but nevertheless took it head on. His red eyes followed his opponent before he suddenly lunged, ramming straight into their side. He grabbed them by the neck before throwing them across the ground again. A louder growl emerged from him. He suddenly straightened himself up. "That's enough. It'll get out of hand." Dark said with a small growl. He could feel his love for combat strengthening, and with it, his bloodlust. Not wanting to cause any harm to the pack, he turned around. "I'm going to finish my patrols, cheers for the fight Cinder." The massive, muscular brute said before walking towards the treeline and beginning his patrols again.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 pm

"No problem," Cinder replies with a smirk. She stands up and stretches. She enjoyed the fight. Cinder wags her tail. She walks to the tall bushes. She goes in and lays down. She relaxes in the bushes. Cinder gains her energy. Her stomach growls. She looks at her stomach. Wait stomach, I need my energy before I hunt. Cinder rests her head on her paws.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Raelyn, finished with her paw licking glared up at the sky nervously. "I need to find somewhere warm for the night" Raelyn thought to herself, glancing around for any hint. Right on cue, her amber eyes trailed over a pile of rocks that must of fell in a rock slide, the pile of them formed a tiny cave, just big enough for one large wolf, but it was good enough for Raelyn. Padding over, she squeezed inside the opening. She took a step back in surprise, the cave was much bigger than she have expected. Shrugging, she sat down, but heavy breathing echoed across the cave walls, giving her the sense she wasn't alone. In the corner of her eye, she spotted a mass of brown fur moving up and down steadily. "Hmf, it's asleep. If i'm quiet, i can leave without awaking it" She whispered to herself. Strangely, that whisper was all it took awaken the bear. "Heh heh, oops..." Her fur raised as the bear roared angry and got up. Yelping, she quickly squeezed through the opening and began to run. Looking behind her, the bear crashed through the wall of snow and ice, sending it towards Raelyn. She swiftly dodged to the side as it rolled past. However, that slowed her down quite a bit and the bear took a wild swing towards rae, but it over shot. The bears paw in front of her, she growled and bit it, hard. The bear roared in fury, but stopped chasing her. Grinning, she stopped to watch the tired bear walk towards the cave, but there was a big, open hole in the wall from the bear crashing through it, but the bear went into the cave anyway. "Hah! serves you right to chase me during you nap time!" she laughed and started to look for an new place to sleep.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:17 pm

(@Raelyn)Kiba stepped out of the den to think, he still wasn't sure how to react to such a sudden death. He walked outside, and wondered off. Not too far but to the far edges of the territory like he always did. He heard a roar. Most likely of a bear. He was used to the bears. He always dealt with them when  he was away from the pack. They're just another predator. He went towards the noise, in a  rocky area, he saw a female run from it and he layed down to his pleasure, 'entertain me' is what he was thinking. He didn't even lift a paw to help the female. It wasn't his problem, after escaping the bear, he pondered on where she went off too. So he followed. Finally catching up to the female, the white massive brute yelled over at the female over a rocky cliffside. "That was quite a show you put on there with that big boy." He yelled, he then hopped down from the cliff side across from the female, he tilted his head and smirked kindly with a cocked brow. He tried to get his brother's death out of his mind for now, who said he couldn't meet any others?
Kiba
Kiba

Male Join date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Raelyn lowered her nose to the snow, gathering the scents of the things around her, as well as particles of snow of her nose. Hearing talking, she quickly ripped her head up to spot an white male walking towards her. "Hmf, not really. The bear was hibernating, so it was weak. Besides, the bear would of gave up if we kept running." Raelyn explained, tilting her head curiously. "And how did you know?" Raelyn frowned, her tail curling around her paws as she sat down, her amber eyes not leaving the male.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm

He nodded his head towards where he was laying down observing, "I can recognize just about any sound of an obnoxious animal. I deal with bears all the time. I lied down over there and watched you two 'play'." He smiled as he walked closer to her and sniffed her out some, and as he was sniffing her he he cleared his throat, "The name's Kiba." He took a few seconds to finish sniffing her body. Her scent wasn't familiar. He leaped back some and sat across from her. He tilted his head again looking at her.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 pm

"Er, i'm Raelyn. You can just call me rae, that's what everybody calls me" Raelyn replied, tensing up when he started to sniff her. "Nice to meet you kiba. Aye, your pack wolf?" Raelyn stood up, her claws scraping against the pebbles as she observed her surroundings, waiting for his reply.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Kiba nodded and replied to her first answer to his question, "Raelyn huh? Raelyn...what a nice name. Anyways, I'm in a pack. But I often run around the borders of our territory alone. Hehe. So what about you? After watching you that other big guy play together, you won't last long by yourself and winter nights are the coldest. Come over with me back to the den, you can stay there." Kiba may be more quiet and mature now but he's still as caring as ever. He stood up and begun to walk very slowly, hoping she'd follow.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Raelyn was about to reject kiba's offer when he walked off. "Meh, whatever" Raelyn mumbled as she followed loosely behind kiba, her tail trailing behind her. She didn't want to have to ask for help or anything like that, but he was offering a den, she didn't want to pass up the opportunity.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 pm

He smiled at her, then soon walked off towards the area of the den. Knowing that he came in with another wolf behind him, she shouldn't worry the others. Soon they made it to the snow covered Koti Den. He entered the den with Raelyn behind him and sneezed from the sudden temperature change. He adjusted and sat down, the sound of his sneeze echoed throughout the den, noting everyone he had entered. He immediately lied down and rolled over and over on the rock hard ground. And looked over at Raelyn, "Speaking of which you might as well join the pack. Winter can be harsh, and food's hard to get. You'd be better off here with me and the rest." She seemed liked a fun wolf, he was little clingy and driven by her. He grinned and he continued to roll over.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 pm

"Join the pack? I came here for... well, a den. How could you think i'll join the pack?" Raelyn said, walking next to kiba and poking him with her claw. "Hmf..." She awkwardly shuffled towards an corner, wanting to escape the eyes of the pack wolves. She was more nervous around wolves after she left her old pack, but their customs still were with her. The wolves in her old pack would say to fight and claw your way out of the den, or at least die fighting, but there wasn't any threat from the wolves, still... "Alright, fine, i'll... join" She frowned and scratched at the wall with her claws nervously.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 pm

He walked over behind her and grinned, "If your nervous don't be. You have no reason to be nervous. You'll be happy here, trust me. I could watch over you if You'd like. Show you our customs and the territory if you want." He smiled and tilted his head. He was a Pranice, so he had no professional experience with hunting, but he at least knew where the hunting grounds were. The massive brute grinned as he tilted his head at Raelyn. She'd like it here. "So what would you like to do? Anything you'd like to see?" He awaited a reply.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Raelyn shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me" Rae smiled gently, walking towards the entrance of the den. Raising her muzzle to the air, she sniffed a passing breeze but the scent of the pack was too strong, she would have to get use to it before seeking anything out. "A carcass anywhere?" Raelyn asked as she padded out towards the surrounding trees.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 pm

He yawned some and pointed his muzzle to the far side of him, "One of our wolves dragged in a cow carcass earlier, see what you can get off of that and if it's not enough I'll hunt with you. Show ya' the huntin' grounds." He returned the smile, and continued to roll over all over the dirty ground, getting his pelt covered lightly in dirt. He was lazy at the moment, last time he hunted something horrible happened, he went temporarily death and blind, and I guess one day he went off alone and came back perfectly okay. He sat by the entrance across from Raelyn and waited for her to decide to nibble on the scraps or to go hunt.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Dark let out a yawn as he finished off his patrols. He began to walk towards the den, when he stopped. A quiet growl escaped from him when he saw the wolf from before. Raelyn wasn't it? "Oh great... looks like we have another new packmate..." The massive, scarred brute grunted sarcastically as he walked past Raelyn and Kiba. Dark shook himself quickly before taking his spot just outside of the entrance of the den and lying down. He let out a final yawn before entering into his slumber.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:10 pm

The massive crimson and ivory brute seen many wolves around, he was really bored and wished to stink his fangs into something, to tast the irony blood of something. His last fight was with dark and he didn't want a fight, well he did but to the death. The large brute got up and walked around he didn't think the pack would mind if he wandered around their territory. He didn't think he was in the pack, atleast not till they accepted him and who he was. Walking off did he head for the rocks he passed through to get here, he called them the rockys but the pack called them something else, "The cliffs.... No the snow cliffs. Oh who cares." He thought to himself as he walked off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next