The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 4 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Rennah smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes i'm fine. You on the other hand must be exuasted. Please, follow me into the den to rest." The smaller white figure lead Storm to the den. Once they reached it she lead him inside. As he lay down she added, "I'm not very tired at all, but i'll be outside when you get up. Goodnight, Storm." She slowly padded out of the den and made her way to a nearby rock where she hopped up and perched herself. She wouldn't let anyone take her Storm away, not anyone.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the voice of Rennah and another, unfamiliar one. He raised his head to the sky and sniffed the air. "Hmm... a stranger..." Dark said quietly to himself as he got up to his paws. The massive, scarred male walked over to the two scents. "Hey Rennah, how are ya?" Dark asked as he arrived. "And who's this?" The pure black male added as his red eyes travelled to the unfamiliar wolf. Dark stretched and sat down in a relaxed mood, his tail moving about slowly as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Rennah's eyes lightened with good mood. "Dark, this is Storm." She said, gesturing to the now sleeping figure. "A dear friend of mine from before I came here." She smiled. "He's very tired from the travel but i'm sure later he would like to get acquainted with you, you two are much alike." She added. "How have you been Dark? Have you found the fight you were looking for?" She asked, she was slightly worried for her friend, she didn't want Dark to get into trouble.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Dark looked over at the now sleeping Storm and gave a small chuckle. His torn ear flicked at Rennah's question. "Heh, not yet sadly... but perhaps one day!" He laughed as he shook himself. "And to answer your other question, I'm fine." Dark replied as he looked around. "I just don't know what I should make myself do, seems like all I do now is patrol." He added as he let out a yawn.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Brightbane yawned again, and her ears flicked as she saw the black fea run into the bushes. Brightbane shrugged, a bit confused as brightbane stood up and started to groom her paw cat like. "So, what does this pack do on it's free time?" Brightbane asked to the air, now really caring who answered or not. Brightbane wanted to gather up... facts that she could explain to her pack.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Rennah smiled, "Well, you could always do what I do." She said to Dark. "I look at the sky, I look at the horizon and the wolves, and I think about things. Like what humans are and my future. I like to dream to. I don't know, Dark, but i'm worried if you search for something like conflict for too long, that you will hurt yourself. You want the adrenaline to rush through your veins and your heart to beat so fast, but why?" The young wolf asked curiously.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at Rennah's question. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again. Come to think of it, he never knew why he enjoyed conflict so much, perhaps it was in his blood? He shook himself and looked back down at the pup. "To be honest kid, I don't know myself... it just always sends a thrill through me... I can't really explain it..." Dark said as he plunged back into thought again. Suddenly he looked back at Rennah. "Wait... you want to know what humans are?" Dark asked as he remembered all of his meetings with humans. His torn ear flicked at another wolf, one he did not recognise. "Not sure, how about you go find out?" Dark grunted in reply. All he did was patrol or talk to others sometimes, and occasionally go hunting and try and fight something, but that was all he knew. He shrugged and looked back down at Rennah, waiting for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:19 pm

She nodded, understanding. Not even her knew why he liked fighting. That was ok. She snapped to attention when he mentioned humans.
"Have you seen them before?" She asked excitedly. She was always curious about what humans were. "Tell me, Dark, tell me please! What are they like? Do they speak wolf?" She began, but shut her mouth. She sat and awaited eagerly a replay.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Dark grunted as he relived some memories. "Well... most are tall, with no actual fur, they walk around on two legs... they definitely don't speak wolf... and there is different types of them. There is the kind that are nice and help look after wolves and other animals... then there is the other type... which goes around trying to kill us and other animals, even other humans... some also have dogs that listen to their every command..." Dark said as he took in a breath and yawned before continuing. "They also live in dens of different sizes they call 'buildings' and some go around destroying the forest with giant machines called 'bulldozers', that or they'll use axes or something..." He looked down at Rennah. "That the basic of them, heard enough? Or do ya want to know more?" Dark asked as he got up, stretched quickly, and sat back down.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Rennah shook her head. "Thank you Dark, that's plenty of information." She said. She looked around and nodded. "I better check on Storm. Thanks again Dark, I look forward to you talking to you later." She said as she turned towards the den to see Storm.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Storm woke and shook his head while he yawned. After stretching, he licked his hind legs as they were still slightly sore from the trip. He left the den and stood at the mouth of it, still weary becuase the pack could drive him out if they wanted to. He held back a snarl as he saw a dark male standing by Rennah. 'I can't judge.' He thought. 'For all i know he was the one taking care of her.' He noted her relaxed mood around him and her eagerness to here what he had to say. He sat and watched as they talked, though he was not abled to here what they said, until Rennah turned and padded toward him. He stared in wonder. 'Wow, she really has grown.' He thought. The Rennah he knew was a small fluffly pup with stubby pup legs and greyish eyes. This Rennah was so much more grown up. "You look like your mother." He said, noting the white fur. "You must be nearly five months old now." It was more of a statement than a question.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Rennah nodded. "Yes, I do. I was shocked when I looked into the ice one day. I thought I was seeing a ghost." She heard his next statement. "Nearly, I'm four months I think." She hadn't really kept track. Rennah sat beside Storm and rested her head on his shoulder. "Are you hungry? I'm sure there are some hares nearby." She said. She remembered that she herself was famished when she had finished her trip to the Katmai pack. "Oh," She said. She couldn't believe she had forgotten to tell him. "The name of this pack is The Katmai natives. The ranks are the same I think but with different titles. Everyone is nice enough." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "But the leader ,the Doyen Siren, doesn't like me very much." She sighed. "It's not his fault, he just doesn't like pups in general." She added, standing on her fours and stretching.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:08 am

The male shrugged and stood, moving away from the wind. "Want me to catch something for you?" He asked Ren. He didn't bother waiting for a reply, he went to go get something to eat for the both of them. Soon after he disappeared from the small fae's sight he picked up the scent of a rabbit nest. He got in a stalking position, waiting for more than twelve minutes until a hare poked it's head out of the burrow. As it hopped around eating grass he slowly snuck up on it. It's ear twitched and Storm froze. But it was only another hare that the brown one heard. A speckled white one came out of the burrow and another one poked it head out but quickly went back in. The speckled one joined the brown and he jolted toward the brown one because it was fatter. He swerved his body and blocked the speckled one from re-entering the burrow. He snapped his jaw onto the brown one's neck, instantly killing it. He dropped it and chased the speckled one. After about two feet he caught it, and it struggled, it kicked him in the face. The male tightened his grip on it's neck and it quickly died. Picking up the brown one too he made his way back over to Rennah. Dropping the rabbits on the snowy ground he huffed, "Thank you for your sacrifice." To the rabbits and lied down beside one, taking a bite of it. He watched Rennah as she ate the speckled one. She was well nourished and fed, he would have to thank the pack.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Rennah ate, and once she finished she said 'thanks' to Storm. She licked her paw to get the blood off, but there was still a red tint to her fur. She rolled in the snow to get the scent of blood off her. She hated it, it reminded her of her mother's death. She went back over to Storm, pulling at his ear playfully. "Follow me." She said. She lead him to her favorite rock, and after jumping up unto it she recalled a time when she would have to climb it. She patted the rock with her paw to tell him to join her. "The view is amazing," She said. "I've been looking at the world from this rock since I was two months old. I used to have to climb this rock, isn't it funny Storm? How much changes?" She said, looking at him.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:19 pm

The male followed his friend to the rock where they both now sat. "Yes, it is funny." He said. "I remember the day you were born, I was.. well I was your age actually." He realized. He flashed back to that day. He and his brother, Kodiah, and his cousin, Sasha, were playing near the pup den. When he heard he heard the news. A brown yearling had told him that a pup was being born, and a week later he saw the sleeping bundle of fur. "You were so adorable." He said, coming out of the flashback.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Rennah looked around. "There's really no one around today." She pointed out. "Sometimes it can be quite active. But it hasn't been still like this for awhile." She turned her eyes from the empty patch of land to her dear friend. "Tell me, how was everyone when you left? How is aunt Madge?" Aunt Madge was a wise old wolf who actually had no relation to most of the wolves in her old pack. Everyone loved Madge like a grandmother. But that was a long time ago. "And what of your mother, and your siblings?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:16 pm

The cream colored brute nodded. "They were well. I said my goodbyes and I was fortunate enough to stay while Kodiah became a father." His eyes sparkled with pride. "Two males and a female. He named one after me, he named him Stormchaser. Aunt Madge is fine, though in her old age she can no longer take walks as she used to, and someone has been appointed to hunt for her. My sisters are all fine and well. They asked me ,in the spring, to take you home. For just a visit of course. Maybe a week long, and then we will come back here. They want to know that I got here safely, and also the same thing I wanted to know: If you were still alive." Storm ended the sentence and waited to see what she thought of the trip.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the conversation going on between Rennah and the stranger called Storm. He yawned quietly as he layed down and closed his red eyes. "Sounds like a nice pack." Dark spoke up, despite looking like he was about to go to sleep, he had relaxed all of his muscles as he stretched quickly. "It's good to know that there is still good wolves outside of this place..." The scarred male said as his tail slowly moved from one side to another, he yawned again and curled his tail up towards his head.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Storm turned his head to greet the wolf. "Oh, hi, I didn't see you there. It's Dark right? I'de like to thank you for saving Ren and bringing her here. It was a long time ago but you saved her life."
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Rennah gave a quick nuzzled to Storm, muttering something about being sleepy. She yawned. "Good night you two." She said as she made her way to the den. The young wolf layed down and curled into a ball, looking out into the night. As her eyelids grew heavy she thought of tomorrow. She slowly drifted off to sleep.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 am

The next day Storm woke just as the sun rose in the sky. He sighed contently as the warmth slowly waved down on to the land, snow falling onto his nose. He shook his head and the snow fell and he stretched.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 pm

As the small fae awoke she had a feeling of contentness about her. She had no worries. She slowly got up, not seeing any point in rushing outside into the cold. As she emerged from the den she noticed that Storm had already awakened. "Good morning Stormy." She said lazily as she brushed her head under his chin. Her tail waved to and fro as she stretched and yawned. Her voice was slightly more childlike today, very merry. "Anything good happen while I was sleeping?" She asked.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 pm

The brute gladly excepted the embrace by his friend. She seemed to be in a pretty good mood. He too was happy today. He heard her question and shook his head. "Nope, nothing." As he sat beside Rennah he couldn't help but feel happy, he had thought she was dead for the moon's sake. He nipped her ear playfully, then darted away and play bowed. "Let's play." He said mischievously.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Rennah giggled and pounced onto Storm, pretending to bite his neck. She then ran maybe seven feet away and stopped, turning to Storm saying, "Catch me if you can!" She ran around the den and then jumped over a dead tree that had fallen.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Storm chased her around the den, but went around the fallen tree instead of jumping over it. He stood in front of where she would land. But when she landed they accidentally bumped noses. He chuckled, moving backwards slightly. "Oops." He said simply. 'Well this isn't awkward or anything.' He thought. He raised his paw and patted her head. "Your it." He said.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next