The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 22 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 am

Akita slowly began to get up. Her eyes felt dry from crying from the past hour, sulking about her parents. Lifting her head slowly, she would sigh deeply. Taking a whiff of the bitter cold air, as it seeped through her lungs. Trying to calm herself while she looked around. Her eyes still blurry from the dull tears still streaking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 am

He ran the perimeter of the trees, his gaze flickering around, his howl was more like a screech. It filled of brokenness, loss, madness. He liked it. Jace grinned. Stopping just at the edge of the shadows. Looking over his shoulder, the wolves were merely specks.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 am

Seth seen the adolescent fea cry. He thought as she reminded him of his sister. Getting up by stiff limbs, he didn't look very welcoming with the blood and wounds but he was going to try. Clearing his throat did he speak with an unusual soft, kind, welcoming voice. "Ah.. sorry to bother but you seem lost... are you alright? " he asked as he sat a distance away from her, but close enough where he doesn't have to yell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 am

Akita immediately reversed a few steps, her heart pounding in her throat as she tucked her tail between her fragil legs. She couldnt breath for more then a minute as she saw the vicious brute approach her. Thoughts flooded through her petite mind. She had to speak. Regardless. "Well...i.." The fae began, tuned into an ear splitting howl in the far distance. With a deep sigh, she began. "Im okay now i guess." She responded, her eyes averted to the ground while she bowed her head. Still trembling with fear. Her father would probably be ashamed of her....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:30 am

Seth perked his ears and stood up, his grey eyes scanning the forest. "I-i never meant to kill him. He just reminded me of my father... just..." he sighed. "How to say it is hard but I understand the feeling you're pack feels, I would leave but I have no where else to go." He looked down at the ground, "you don't need to fear me. I wouldn't hurt a lassie, I was raised better than that. And you remind me deeply of someone." He still had his eyes glued to the ground as he waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:47 am

It had seemed unbelievable to Akita, but she had thought the brutes excuse had been reasonable. She averted her virescent pupils toward the male, and smilee softly. Though she was still shaky, as her voice trembled. "Oh... Well... For a big male like you, i-i.. Would have assumed you didnt appreciate.... Anyone." The fae spurted out as she gazed at the male, still a warily look in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:53 am

A small smile forumed on his maw. "I maybe big and all but that's not all of me, and wolves just look at that part... never the other." He sadly said, "im sorry I never interduced myself, im Seth. Who are you ma'am?" He asked his eyes glimmering with kindness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 am

A faint smile came upon the fae. "Akita." She simply responded, feeling more and more confident with the male now known as Seth. Though there was a part of her that had a nervous thought, and she just couldn't let go of it. After all, she is quite a small wolf. Perhaps that could have been why...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:43 am

Rennah looked at the falling snow, her gentle breath came out like fog. Her opal blue gaze then fell on Storm, who was sleeping. She smiled, knowing that as the good moon would watch over them. She stretched and yawned. The young fae walked out the mouth of the den and stretched once more. Sniffing the air did she scent the stale blood, which was slowly drifting away with the wind. She sighed, and hopped up unto her rock.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:51 am

The young brute was utterly pissed. He screamed at the world and tears ran down his maw. His eyes were clenched tight and his claws dug into the ground. "Why?! He said angrily. "Why did my father have to die?! He had so much to live for!" He hated it. Boulder ran as far as he could before collapsing on the ground from exaution, his breath came in burdened huffs. Once he regained his breath he stood. 'Why does it have to be like this?' He asked himself. He had anger raging through him, it felt like fire and it burned him.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:04 am

Boulder wrote:The young brute was utterly pissed. He screamed at the world and tears ran down his maw. His eyes were clenched tight and his claws dug into the ground. "Why?! He said angrily. "Why did my father have to die?! He had so much to live for!" He hated it. Boulder ran as far as he could before collapsing on the ground from exaution, his breath came in burdened huffs. Once he regained his breath he stood. 'Why does it have to be like this?' He asked himself. He had anger raging through him, it felt like fire and it burned him.

Boulder, please avoid the use of foul language here. Thanks!
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 am

Rennah nearly choked on her breath as she heard Boulder yell. For a split second, she thought he had too been killed. She ran towards him. "Boulder, friend, please calm down. You'll burn yourself out." She tried to comfort her angry friend. "It'll be alright, Boulder, there isn't anything you can do now but comfort your poor mother." She sat there with her friend and tried to smile, but her eyes showed her concern for her friend.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 am

Daniel tilted her head as boulder screamed in rage. Why did everyone look so sad? The Proti had yet to know her best friends mate had died. She approached Amethyst, avoiding the pups in hopes of them sorting out whatever was wrong. "Hey, Amey... What happened? Why is Boulder shouting? Why is everyone so tense? Who is the new wolf?" She inquired with interest, glancing at the aggressive male known as Seth.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 am

(Sorry I didn't know that word counted as foul language, I will be more careful Daniel)

The male huffed and turned to his friend, his eyes softened. "Your right. It's just-just I can't." He didn't know how to explain it. "What was it like for you to lose your mother?" He asked, looking for help of how to cope. The image of Seth telling him. 'You're just like me.' Haunted his vision.
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:52 am

Storm stretched, awakening from his slumber. As he exited the den he noticed Boulder and Rennah. He padded causally over to them, unaware of Boulder's firey mood. As he came closer he wished he had a better sence of body language. "Are you ok?" He asked.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 pm

"Hey Stormy." She greeted her soon to be mate and looked back to Boulder. "He's having a hard time with Arrow's death. It's only natural, Boulder, when mother died I.." She swallowed. "Well I took it out on myself. I nearly died, I don't want that to happen to you. If you keep that fire building higher you'll burn yourself down."
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Boulder couldn't calm down, he knew the words of his friend were true, but he was just so.. angry with Seth. In a way, he understood the stranger but that just made him mad with himself. "I just have all this pent up rage in me. How do I make it go away?" He hit his head angrily on a rock, and instantly regretted the decision. His vision blurred and the dull ache in his forehead pulsed. He shut his eyes tight and shook his head. "I'm gunna go lay down guys, I need to let go of this anger." He said as he headed off in the direction of the den.
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

ooo
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Boulder wrote:Boulder couldn't calm down, he knew the words of his friend were true, but he was just so.. angry with Seth. In a way, he understood the stranger but that just made him mad with himself. "I just have all this pent up rage in me. How do I make it go away?" He hit his head angrily on a rock, and instantly regretted the decision. His vision blurred and the dull ache in his forehead pulsed. He shut his eyes tight and shook his head. "I'm gunna go lay down guys, I need to let go of this anger." He said as he headed off in the direction of the den.

Boulder wrote:ooo

Boulder, please do not double post, and or cause spam. If you want to add something, please edit your original post. Thanks. :)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 pm

(srry that was my cat lol)
Boulder
Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 pm

(I think you repying also counts as double posting lol it's a never ending cycle XD)

Rennah watched the sun sink a little in the sky. It was now in the day that the cold would start to freely nip at her nose. She fluffed her tail and curled it foreward so when she sat it covered her paws like a blanket of protection from the slight breeze.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Dark's red eyes opened slowly as he raised his scarred head. A loud growl came from his secluded area as the massive male got onto his paws and began to patrol the area. It was plain to see that the anger still rushed through Dark, but he was trying to control himself. In all the spare time he had in the pack, self control was something he had taught himself, even if it still wasn't working very well. His red eyes scanned the area, watching the wolves go by. He had spotted Boulder walking away, and he could tell the young wolf was feeling the same way, perhaps more so. Dark snarled, though he was beginning to act more like a hypocrite. He knew that he had done the same thing to many more wolves. Dark just grunted angrily as he sat down and thought about what he should do next.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Daniel wrote:Daniel tilted her head as boulder screamed in rage. Why did everyone look so sad? The Proti had yet to know her best friends mate had died. She approached Amethyst, avoiding the pups in hopes of them sorting out whatever was wrong. "Hey, Amey... What happened? Why is Boulder shouting? Why is everyone so tense? Who is the new wolf?" She inquired with interest, glancing at the aggressive male known as Seth.

Amethyst slowly lifted her head and noticed one of her Proti friends. It was Daniel. Wow had it been so long since the last time they have talked. "Oh hey Daniel... I have no idea why there is still fighting. Dark and Seth were fighting earlier... I tried to tell Dark to stop fighting, but, he rejected my asking of it. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm still trying to get over Arrow's sudden death...". The grey fae sighed. "I still miss him. I just hope that no one else has the intentions of fighting today... I already have a headache from such yelling and whatever else that was injuring my peace and quiet". Amethyst wanted to smile. Since it indeed was Daniel that was talking to her, she couldn't be more happier. "I'm just glad to see you again. It's been so very long. How are you?"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Cinder shakes her fur as she thinks about Amethyst. Oh, her mate.... he died. Cinder walks towards Amethyst. She tries to comfort her friend. When she arrived, she sees Amethyst and Daniel. She sits by the den patiently, waiting for them to finish talking. Cinder looks around for any signs of trouble. As she waiting she thinks. This isn't me, I normally don't go out to talk to other wolves like this.... Cinder sighs and begins grooming herself.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Daniel blinked at Amey. She cold assume this far, that new wolf previously fighting with Jace was Seth. "Arrow... died?" She inquired, stricken by surprise. She leaned toward her friend andgave her a comforting nuzzle. "Oh Amey! I'm so sorry!" She said, eyes clouding with grief. She never really knew Arrow, but she knew he made Amethyst happy. "How is Boulder doing with the news?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next