The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 21 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 21 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 21 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Cinder runs out of the bushes smelling something dead. She thought of Rad. Please don't let it be Arrow. She goes to the motionless wolf and smelled him. Cinder growls as she sees dead Arrow. She gives a sad howl. She puts her paw on his head. "Be safe in heaven," she says to herself. I'm the only wolf living in the trio, she thought. 66ff]"I wonder who did this," Cinder says to herself again. Her fur bristled as she senses that the killer was nearby. She snarled looking around.[/color] Cinder knew that she was powerful enough to fight and she will.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Jace's stare followed the receding brute. His insane smile fading. Though the sensation still burned through him. Jay took a step forward, advancing the male slowly. They were so alike in many ways. Another step, crushing the blades of grass parting from the snow beneath him. His toxic optics never leaving the male(Seth). His mind fluttered with admiration. Envy. Biting down on his tongue, blood gently trickled out of the cut. Jace wanted to follow. But he couldn't. Why? Something tore at him inside.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Dark snarled loudly at the intruding wolf. "You have no idea do you..." The massive male growled loudly as he turned around. "No point Cinder, seems like it's already over..." Dark growled as he walked past them, blood still dripping from his teeth. He raised his scarred head to the sky to take in any other scents. He just sighed and walked towards Arrow's body, where he sat down and closed his eyes. Arrow had been one of Dark's few friends. The massive brute growled loudly. "Why did I bother?" He snarled loudly as he got back up and was about to begin his patrols again, not having any idea what else to do, when he saw Jace from the corner of his red eyes. The huge male turned towards the wolf. "What's with you?" Dark growled as he watched the wolf, his red eyes scanning the area before going back to Jace.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Jace snorted, taking a glance at Dark. His stare adverting itself to the ground, not saying a word. Blood still washed around his mouth, his tongue flickered over his canines. A trail of blood in its place. He shouldered past, engulfed by the shadows. Looking over his shoulder once, his green eyes blinked. Every emotion he felt inside showing. And in the flash of shade he revealed a driven mad smile, disappearing.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Dark let out a loud growl, not liking what ever Jace was up to. The massive male turned back around and continued to go on with his patrols. He didn't know how much he could take. Sure he had wanted a fight, but not one that would kill one of the pack. He shook his head angrily and walked on, his claws tearing up the ground beneath him. His red eyes scanned the area as he kept his senses alert and his body tensed.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Jace pushed through bristles, his thoughts whirling through his head. More memories. Struck him like thorns. The pain surged through his head. A roar ripped through him. With a following shudder as he trembled. He wanted to lose himself. Over everything. He wanted to start over.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Seth watched Jace and Dark, he looked curiously at Jace. He twisted smile was alike his but he never loved himself for whut he was. He got up from the darkness to confront the brute. "What are you doing, walking away from your pack?" He said in a hushed voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 pm

He turned away in a defensive position. "Because of what I am. What I never was to be," Jace lowered his head, staring over to Seth with empty eyes. But his ears stayed perked. His muscles tense under his coat.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Shaking his head did he reply "Your lucky, you have a pack I lost mine. Don't go to the dark, you will regreat what you did." He said and took a step to the male.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Jace sighed, "I lost mine too. Well. Sorta." One wolf stuck to his mind, Beck. He missed Beck, the only someone he knew he could come too. Jace's lip curled, in warning towards Seth to keep away from him. His eyes glittering with brokenness, loss, insanity. Biting down onto his tongue again, blood filled his jaws once more.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Cinder jumps up a little hearing a voice. She moves her tail up. She turns around and she sees Dark. Her eyes darken. Cinder nods as she hears his words. He's right, it's over... She shakes her head. Her tails moves wildly. Cinder runs quickly towards the river.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Seth got many warnings in his life, he seemed unfazed by it. "I lost my mother and was beat by my father and casted out by my harmless scared little sister. Killed my little brother and father. And alone since my mothers death. Back away from this insanity or you will regreat it" he growled as he stepped closer and closer. Growling but not in a threat. He waited when he was face to face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Jace growled, "i was trained To be this way. Living a life Of murder and blood. Born this way. I killed innocent souls. You have no idea what's it's like for me, even if your situation is similar. I want to lose myself. It's not like I chose this.." He stepped sideways, glaring.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:46 pm

"I killed inoccent souls to, abd no you can choose, now choose. Live with your pack or with an a outcast will me!" He snarled losing his temper. "Choose!" He growled waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'll think about it," His voice was deep. Obviously enjoying that the wolf was losing his nerve. Jace had done the same one too many times to know he has to put up with it.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Jumping on the brute did he pin them, "no choose now." He said slowly as he raised his tail. "I will not loose a temper on a young fool, like you're self." He looked deeply into his eyes his blazing with menance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Cinder wonders around the river. As she moves her tail, the gray line on her tail shines. She perks her ears to a sound. She turns around and sees a coyote. Cinder growls at it. She was annoyed at its presence. Her tail moves quickly, displaying her mood. She widens her eyes to an aggressive stare. The foolish coyote walks slowly and tries to nip at her tail. Cinder swipes her large paw at it. She snarls. "Now that was your warning," she growls. Cinder quickly move her tail to the side. The coyote lungs toward her. Cinder swipes her paw at its head and she grabs it with her claws. She flips it over with her strength and she bites its throat. In a couple minutes the coyote was motionless. Cinder twists its throat to make sure it's dead. She tosses it in the bushes. Cinder walks to the river and looks at her dark blue eyes in her reflection. She sighs and lays down on the shore.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Jace grunted, "Why do you even care? It's MY life, not yours. If you got a problem. Boo hoo. I'm not even afraid of you. I'm a monster. Just like you . Now get off me!" With force, he attempted to push off Seth. Glaring.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

"Aye maybe not but I was an alphas son, I was thee dominant one, I would do much more harm then this. In fact I would slit your throat if it weren't for me trying to get in. Now don't make me" his voice deepened and his eerie grey eyes turned to slits. He still had him pinned, much larger did he have ease doing so. He dug his claws deeper as he waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

"I SAID GET OFF OF ME!!" Jace shoved the brute, eyes glowering with rage. He continued. "You can threaten me, stand over me. But i will never, NEVER. Give into you. And if you think that I'm some scrawny male. Think again pal. Think again." His sides heaved, he roared, snapping his jaws at the male.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:21 pm

The female Proti watched as two males bickered. One she knew as Jace, the other unknown to her stable mind. "Hey, you two! Quit it already. Squabbling like pups!" She snapped at them, her dominant posture obvious and the glint in her are not very friendly. She used to be shy, but not anymore. Messing with her was a mistake now.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Cinder leaves the river. She walks back to the Koti den. She sees two males fighting. "Ugh, not again," she says to herself. Cinder sees a golden colored female. She watches the scene.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Seth snorted before jumping off Jace, "as you wish my lady." He said before once more walking into the shadows of safty. Was it wrong to feel deep confort in the safe haven of the shadows? Sighing did he lay down not wanting to fight with the many wounds he received.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Jace stalked off, his wicked smile reappearing. He was
Gonna go have some fun. Jay sprinted. This feeling inside him needed to be released,
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Cinder sits down, watching the two males leave. She turns her head back to the golden wolf, (Daniel). She moves her tail slowly. Cinder perks her ears. The power of the Proti and Doyen, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next