The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 20 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 20 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 20 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:14 pm

"Aye lassie im Seth son of Serpent and Paige, who are you all?" He looked over at a grey wolf his eyes said it all, 'im sorry...' as he gazed in the amber eyes of the fea. "I killed him cause its a habit I do with out thought, belive me or not but I did this one on purpose for the act of joining." He said out loud and waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:16 pm

The brute started with the sound of a sudden cry of agony, and then he saw wolves bounding away, their calls and shouts of surprise and dismay filled the male with apprehension. Standing slowly, as he had stopped following that smaller male and sat down dreamily, the huge male trotted behind the crowd, slightly reluctant to know what had just happened. His heart felt like drums beating beside his ears, and his cranium throbbed at each beat. His blood shot eyes followed the tracks of the wolves he had seen pass. He could hear exclamations of anguish, fear, and hatred. Padding up slowly to the scene, and pushing himself into the crowd with his broad shoulders, he gagged.
“Oh, goodness, help me…” He groaned in his head.
There, before him, was a proud, red and white wolf, as large as he, standing over a  body.
That same body of the male he had seen earlier, that he had been following!
The scene showed him what other must have thought of him when he arrived. His heart was black with hatred. He hadn’t known this murdered male, but he could still feel the pang of loss. He was his pack mate.
Taking a step forward, he glared at the red and white male. He was a Jeager, only meant to kill animals, but he had had his share of fights in his lifetime. Coming almost nose to nose with the male, he was about to give a surprise attack, when he stopped. He recognized this wolf…
Staring at him, his mouth opened slightly. But he couldn’t quite grasp who this wolf’s appearance reminded him of. Just then he saw one of the Proti’s run up, and realized that that wolf had been her mate. His anger flared. He turned to the large male again, snarling viciously, his slobber dripping from his muzzle. The males words outraged him.
“Habit, you fiend?! Habit??? What have you done, you coyote?!” He bellowed.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 pm

As Akita narrowed her eyes at the male, becoming face face with him while she laid quiet. Still curled among arrows useless carcass. Fury raged into her as she coldly stared at the brute. "You still didn't have the right to destroy such an innocent soul... it was your decision..." she grumbled, tucking her nose into her nose. Looking at the substantial male in the corner of her eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Seth locked his grey eyes on an ivory and green brute, almost like himself. He didn't feel intimidated by the males behavior but he did start a deep growl from his vocals. He eyed the brute as he walked around him, studying him as he bared his still bloody fangs. "And you are?" He snarled as he kept walking around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm

The brute growled, his saliva running from his mouth in great gobs as he circled the male, his green eyes glaring evilly next to his white fur. He no longer cared whether he knew this male or not. He had done wrong, and refused to answer him.
"Chemical, you swine, and yourself, if you have a name?" he replied with growl.
He wanted to rip this wolf apart. Snapping at his tail with a loud, eerie snarl, he bared his teeth aggressively. What did knowing a person matter if they had done such crime?
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Akita erupted with whimpers as the brutes challenged each other in a brutal fight. She wanted her parents desperately, to comfort her. But for now, she couldn't move, or breath. Laying ears back, the fae clamped her eyes tight. Continuing to whimper and sob even more. Shaking constantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Amethyst had no other choice then to try to calm herself down. She wanted to growl again. Her sadness still creeping up inside her stomach. It felt tight. Her love of her life, was gone. "You... You still didn't have a right to kill him... I apologize for my yelling... But... I... I loved him... I didn't even get to say goodbye!" She took a deep breath. She tried so hard to relax. But... At this rate, she wouldn't until this situation was held off.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm

"Seth, is the name" he rumbled a growl. Seeing him lash at his tail did he snarl before snapping vital teeth at the brutes flank. His eyes locked on the others as he raised his tail in dominance.  "Ha weak!" He snarled as pink saliva drooled from his bared maw. Flicking an ear a the teen pup did he sneer at the other, "see look yer scaring the little lassie." He provoked as he kept circling. Hearing the fea speak of her mate did he reply but kept his eyes glued to Chem. "Say goodbye then" he said before kicking the body of arrow to his mate. He then started walking around Chemical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:30 pm

The Proti backed away a few steps as the unusual wolf spoke to the others, including her. To Amethyst, Seth had a non-friendly voice. She watched intently as Seth slid her dead mate over towards her. "Just... Give me a few... Here...". She gently put her head onto his head, feeling the deep sadness return to her. "Arrow... My love... Why?? Why did you have to let him kill you...? You could have lived a happier life...". The grey fae gave a very deep, deep sigh. She spoke very softly to the dead wolf body. "Goodbye... I... I hope you have a much better length of life where you are now... I hope you have seen what you wanted to see before your very death occurance... Rest in pieces, Arrow... I will NEVER forget about you...". More tears came streaming down her face. She took a deep breath and stepped away. "I'm done...". Deeply depressed, she slowly padded back into the Koti Den. Laying down, she stared at the den ceiling, begging for peace and quiet.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Dark finally came onto the scene. He had rushed back when the scent of blood had reached him. His red eyes widened at the scene before him. An unfamiliar wolff challenged the pack, and had blood on him, and Arrow was dead. "No... Arrow... NOOOO!!!!!!" Dark shouted loudly, letting out a massive half howl half roar. The massive, raging brute set his red eyes onto the wolf. Without warning, Dark charged, clamping his jaws down onto the wolf's shoulder and appling bone crushing force. He shook the wolf brutally before throwing them across the ground. He charged towards them again and reared up onto his hind legs, before slamming his paws down onto the wolf's ribs. He kept them down as he growled loudly, his teeth dripping with blood.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Seth was caught off guard, next thing he knew was on the ground and ribs snapping. "Oh yer so going to pay for that!" He snarled bitting the black brutes paw and crunching harder as he then snapped his jaws on his neck and tossed his head down to free himself. Getting up did the massive brute bit his tail and dragged him on the floor before slamming him against a tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Dark snarled loudly at the attacks he received, but his rage blinded him to the point where he didn't care. He jumped back to his feet and charged into the wolf, taking them off their paws. Once they were on the ground, Dark jaws clamped down onto their neck as he dragged them across the ground, before speeding up and slamming them into a tree. With his hold still kept firm, the massive brute applied bone crushing force again, causing the wolf difficulty to breathe, before throwing them into another tree. A loud growl came from him as he awaited the next moment.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:10 pm

The large brute reared back on his hind legs, his eyes wide with a strange fear. He had never felt afraid in battle before. He watched Dark and the other male, Seth, he called himself, battle ferociously. Sliding around the gory clash, he nosed the smaller female who had been sobbing. She was right where she shouldn't be; inside the battle itself.
"Get up." He grunted, nosing her muzzle. "Get out of here. This is no place for you to lie down." He was never really good at being gentle, but he wouldn't see the female get crushed.
Turning back toward the fray, the hair on his back rose, and his ears flattened aggressively. Clenching his teeth, he fought the urge to tear and claw. He wanted to be different than that maniac he saw before him. Flexing his muscles, he had a sudden burst of speed, and he collided with the fighting wolves, using all his force to bring them down.
"Stop it!" he bellowed, his eyes angry. He sounded like a rebuking father, when he didn't mean to be. "You two are fighting like pups!" making a deft swipe at Seth's muzzle, he threatened coldly.
"If you know what is good for you, you should never defy a pack. You are one, and we are many. So shut up."
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Akita did not need to be told twice. But she had been mostly paralyzed, it took her a while to get to he feet. what am I doing?! she thought as she backed up only just a few steps. Rather then run away completely. Perhaps she was worried about something.. but why would she worry? This had been rather something the poor far wasn't going to.forget. whimpering softly, she continued to back up, head low. Fear in her eyes, a message to just sayPlease stop it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Much noise still occurred from outside of the Koti Den. Amethyst still wanted peace and quiet. Growls and many attacks were occurring and it sounded quite annoying. The Proti let out a low growl. "Hey!! Quiet down out there!!" she howled angrily. She then realized a voice that she had heard before. It was the voice of Dark. She got up, feeling quite powerful and looked at the black brute. "Dark! Please!! Just let Seth be!! There is no reason to kill this brute!" Amethyst put a paw down, a few inches away from her body. She didn't like this attack scene going on. "I would like to ask that you just step away... There is a risk that you could get yourself injured...".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Dark snarled loudly and got back up from Chemical's battle stopper. He rose to his paws and growled loudly. "Stay out of it!! I am going to kill this wolf!!" Dark snarled loudly, his red eyes burning with a rage that hadn't consumed them in a long time. He turned his scarred head towards the intruding wolf. "Your death will be an excruciatingly painful one..." The massive brute growled with a dark rage. It had been so long since Dark had taken such a tone in a battle. He tensed his body again as he waited for the next moment to arrive.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Jace lingered behind the others. His gaze skimming intently over the male who'd never take another breath ever again. He then looked up to the battle. Not blinking as he looked over the red and white colored brute. His eyes glistened timidly. The smell of blood overpowered by the scents of the other wolves. His gut instinct told him to flee, run. But something told him to stay. Why? Was it the small urge to join in? The urge to taste blood in his mouth again? The feel the ending pulse of another die out? What was it? It grabbed. Clawed in his stomach. A driven mad smile crossed his face. The silver outlined facial markings glowed. But his hackles stayed lowered. His ears perking as he examined. Something inside him...snapped..
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Blood drizzled down seths maw and a twisted grin on his jaws. He was about to attack before he was pinned. The brute named Chemical clawed his maw, that was enough to put him back in his horrid memory. Instead of seeing Chem he seen his father Serpent pinned and givin a scar to the eye. And the name calling of the brute he hated, instantly Seth lashed out blinded by the hysteria of his father. He was just a hair length away from Chemicals neck. He scweamed from the brute pinning, a intense glow of fear and hate burrned deeply from his grey eyes. Hearing voices did he lose the vision. He looked at Dark, rolling his eyes did he stop and sit in the dark of a tree, blood still drizzling down his bloody body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Akita couldn't bear to see anymore. Head low, she'd scamper from the incident. Tears still flooding her eyes as she did not look back. Only to notice a few canines rubbing necks about what's happening. Still shaking, the fae shifted to a walk,back to the den, where she would finally try to settle down. Though the vicious battle still rang in her ears. She finally collapsed against the cold ground, breaking into a silent cry. Her mother jusr wasn't there to protect her from anything......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Jace's body shook. He wasn't cold, or afraid. The feeling inside him grew stronger. A quiet whine whistled through clenched canines. He took a step back. Willing himself to calm. But the smile.. Wretched, horrid smile... That became of his muzzle wouldn't fade away. It wasn't a friendly smile.. His acid green eyes glistened with insanity, was what he was driven by. Memories scattered over his vision. Splattered blood. Dead bodies. Ear twisting cries. He wanted it to stop.. To just stop...
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Boulder went over to his mother, it was his duty to comfort her now. "Mom please, it's ok. Don't cry...." He licked her comfortingly. "Just come lay down in the den.. It'll be alright." He said soothingly, his tail hung low in sadness.
Boulder
Boulder

Male Join date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Jace's twisted smile remained. Shadows thrown across his face. The feeling ripped through him. This wanting of death, to hurt. Grew more overwhelming. He clenched his teeth tighter. Digging his talon like claws into the earth beneath him
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Amethyst felt the comforting lick of her son. She tried to calm down as Boulder talked soothingly to her. "Thanks Boulder... You're so sweet... At least I still have you...". She began to breathe more calmly. She didn't like others fighting around the Koti Den, but she felt the need for some serious relaxation. She WANTED to relax. She tried to smile and follow her son into the Koti Den where she could focus on relaxing more. "I miss my mate already..." Amethyst said, still feeling quite sad. Her tail too, hung low as Boulder's was. She allowed herself to lay down, her Amber gold eyes staring into the distance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Rennah lowered her head in grief, nudging Storm lightly with her shoulder. "Come on Stormy... It isn't our place to fight." She said sorrowfully. She flashed a sorry gaze at Amethyst before walking to a spot in the den for her and Storm to lay down. "You must still be tired, you hadn't slept in to days before.." She let the sentence drag out and just nuzzled her soon to be mate. "Oh Stormy it's just awefull!" She whispered, burying her head in his neck as they lay.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Yawning did he get up, "you all want me to go? Fine I will. But hate I know for sure is not right, yes I did kill him but from what I could tell in the dull glim in his eyes he was wise and Noble, charish him forever, its a splitting way not to feel normal or lonly or even safe without the reassurance of a close friend. Trust me I know that by experience. " he said before turning and walking into the darkening forest. He didn't walk far he turned and watched them all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next