The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Shin Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Shin
-----

He nodded, figuring a Proti was the second in command. "Ahh yes, I assume the Proti is a rank with a high responsiblity? Am I correct?" he then perked his ears forward as he awaited a simple answer.    

Lamee post! xD    
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Convel approached the group carefully. His thick legs flung up as the black wolf moved forward. He slumped his head down a bit, letting it swing as the motion of his body crawled towards the group. Th brown orbs that perched inside Convel's skull ignited as Shin was accepted. Convel raised his tail some as his shoulders tensed. His maw unbuckled as his hoarse words came out, almost liked they were forced. "Welcome, Shin..." Convel turned his head towards the mighty Doyen. He did meant to welcome Shin into the pack, but seeing the formality of the new wolf made Con jealous.

Convel
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Shin
-----

The large male's ears pivoted towards the hoarse voice of another canid. His cranium soon followed after his ears and his light blue eyes met the orbs of an ebony male. He listened to his words, which to Shin, sounded a bit forced and unmeaningful. Shin still respectfully nodded in greeting towards the wolf and merely muttered a polite "Thanks." but his eyes were set on the male for a few brief moments before he turned back to Siren.          
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

-SIREN-

The monster was halfway observing the strange markings that seemed to mar the thick white pelt of Shin. He had yet to see such designs, for many wolves were dull-pelted in the north. "Interesting hide. From where do you come?" The beast was immensly curious, and his eyes flickered a bit.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Convel shoved his ears forward to an unknown cause. He wheeled about and take a few lazy steps away from the group before sitting down. He was going to explore more of the pack territory but for now he stood at the koti den, waiting for a rally or some event to happen so he could meet all the wolves. Convel was a peculiar wolf in the situation of meeting others. He wasn't great at socializing and often made enemies to males and a fool of himself to females. Convel never took a dashing turn to flirting with faes, but instead grew the opposite. He challenged them, but somehow the females always outwitted him. It was a disgrace to the black wolf, and the worse act was the males becoming enemies with him. Convel didn't want anymore of being cast out, so he would approach a more smoother path. The dark wolf would take a chance and try to befriend some of his new pack mates.

Convel
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Shin
-----

Although his ears were perked forward, Shin wasn't paying too much attention. "I'm sorry." he said apologetically, "I was.. Thinking." he added on with a simple shrug. "Oh my origin? To be honest with you I was born not too far from here, just over those mountains," he voiced motioning to the skyscrapers with his maw, "it was a flat area with trees covered in a blanket of chalky snow. Quite beautiful honestly." again the male shrugged. "Everyone of my siblings had these, colorful markings under their eyes that matched the pigment of their orbs. Strange to others, but, normal to my family." Shin let out a much needed yawn before he continued speaking, "May I ask, where might you originate?"        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

-Siren-

Siren again lifted his brow, examining the icy orbs of Shin. They did, in fact, match the marking that were streaked just across his cheekbones. With another nod, the character shifted the wieght on his paws before responding. "I've lived in Katmai all my life. Nothing special, but I know the land well."

The he-wolf felt comfortable around the male, so he let his ears stray loosely atop his skull, and he rolled onto the frozen stone. It was chilling, but refreshing at the most.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Shin
-----

As the other male spoke Shin stayed quiet and listened with his ears perked forward in curiosity. "Ahh," he said nodding, "It is good to have a leader who knows their land." he said with a small chuckle. He they shifted so he could sit in a more, comfortable position.          
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 pm

-SIREN-

He, too, began to writhe at the frost. But his shifting was hushed as the ivory brute commented. "I do believe that's got the pack at an advantage," he chuckled haughtily, his tail beating slowly.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Starfire

Starfire padded towards the fresh sent of wolves. Her muzzle lifted and the sent was carried by the soft winds. Wolves! Their must be a pack out here. Starfire was sure no wolves where on this mountain, her spirits lifted a bit. She continued on her journey towards the wolf pack. Once she was at the boarder line she looked around and crossed the border. She saw an outline of a wolf a little ways away. She continued towards the wolf.

Last edited by Starfire on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starfire
Starfire

Female Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Shin
-----

He smirked, "A leader who doesn't know the land, now that would be pure chaos." he said as his white tail brushed against the ground. The dark grey tip on his tail fidgeted lightly as he could smell another wolf whom hadn't seemed to be present in the area yesterday. "I believe there may be another newcomer." he said as he glanced around.          
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Daniel smiled as the two brutes seemed to get along. The fae lifted her nose to a new scent and tilted her head in curiousity. Another newcomer so soon?
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 6 Empty Starfire

Post by Starfire Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Starfire padded toward the wolves her muscle rippled beneath her pelt. Her icy eyes were cold and showed no emotion, she looked full of her self and confident. Her paw pads felt the cold ground begin to leave indents of her paw-prints behind. Her ears laid flat against her head showing respect to the wolves of this pack. Yet she was in no submissive position. Her glossy fur sparkled in the (moon light) (or) (sunlight), her tail was slightly raised showing she was not all the way calm.
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Macy awoke, quite frustrated with herself. How could she have been sleeping this whole time? A slight growl escaped her throat, yet she stood up to face the night. She should go around and scan the territory, but before she did that, she smelt a newcomer. Hopefully it had already been taken care of, but she still wanted to check it out for herself.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Starfire

Starfire continued to get closer to the wolves. Wondering how they would react, she padded close enough for her comfort. "Hello? Who's in charge around here?"(sorry lame post -_-)
Starfire
Starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Convel perked his ears, listening to the conversation of the pack group that rested just out of a paw's reach. His spheres coated in brown seemed to skitter about, as a new scent entered his nostrils. They flared and he looked up. A newcomer had came, and it startled Convel that he had not picked up the scent sooner. He shook his head and stood, this black wolf was going to make an adoring entrance. The brown orbs looked over the she-wolf before he spoke. "I am Convel." He had said calmly. The fae's tail was raised, showing that she wasn't calm. Ears pressed down against the black canvas of the male. Why would he act so timidly towards this newcomer? It had came to be known he had hope, and motivation. He was going to try his best with all the pack members.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Sharon stepped into the area with Ken. She saw a few more newcomers and turned towards Ken. "Should we tell Siren first, or greet the newcomers first?" She smiled brightly towards the new female and male, near the den.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 am

Treading back to the den, he exhaled out of his nose letting hot air whoosh out. "I wonder if it's okay to leave the she wolf alone at the cliff" thought Ken, he was beginning to worry about the wounded fae, but he remember Sharon giving her herbs so his nerves slightly relaxed. Snapping out from his thoughts he heard the Celest speak, quickly giving Sharon his attention he smiled to the fae and suddenly his nostrils flared with unfamiliar scents, his hackles slightly raised but he refused to turn his attention away from Sharon, it would be rude to do such a thing, "I'll speak with Siren, you can go ahead and introduce yourself to the new wolves" said Ken.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 am

Sharon nodded and smiled. "Sure, while you are doing that, I'll go meet some newcomers." She nodded in thanks, and trotted towards the unfamiliar wolves.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 am

Daniel greeted Kendrick and Sharon with a flick of her ears and looked around at the newcomers. Well this pack is progressing nicely. She thought with a smile.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

Convel looked up from his thoughts to notice two more wolves approaching. His neck grew twice the size as he spotted Ken. The black wolf raised his tail in an alert manner, making the tail almost touch his spine. Brown sockets almost engulfed Convel's head as he stared at Ken. Ken seemed to be a much more delighted choice to the females of the pack, so it seemed. Convel rested and turned to the fae known as Sharon. He bowed down to everyone, making sure they knew that his intentions were to make peace.
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Sharon smiled and trotted over to the male(Convel). "Hello, I'm Sharon. I suppose you are interested in join!She delightfully greeted the male. "Don't worry, Ken won't bite you..." She laughed. She was glad more wolves were joining. She couldn't wait to show them around.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Convel smiled, though this smile had a crooked soul, like Convel never did this before. His ear twitched to news of Ken and welcomed a bigger smile. "I am Convel, the doyen, Siren had already accepted me. But perhaps I could hunt or some such for the pack, as I want to prove myself." Convel spoke, his eyes looked to the ground at how desperate he sounded. The light in his eyes had dimmed a bit, and he looked up once more, mustering a smile. He gave the usual sign for an invitation, except for the bow and slight tucking of the legs. Convel sprung up from his sitting position and gave off the postures. Hopefully this fae would get the valuable message in his moves, although it was choppy as Convel rarely bent down in postures.

~Convel
Convel
Convel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Sharon smiled at Convel. "Well, nice to meet you, Convel. What a pleasure to have you in our pack. Of course, even though we all know you are great, sure, go ahead and hunt something...mm, I'm getting a little hungry." She softly smiled. She gratefully nodded, and looked up at him. She looked at Ken and Siren, then turned back to the polite male.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Ken glanced over to Daniel and nodded his greeting. Shaking his fluffy coat, he looked over to Siren who was with another male, the male wasn't familiar to Ken but the brute seemed to have a chivalrous posture about him. "Must be a new member of the pack.." thought Kendrick, a small grin curled up Kendrick's maw and he slowly padded over to the two brutes. He dipped his head respectfully to the males and said quietly to Siren, "Greetings Sir, I have returned, me and Sharon came back from what seemed to be a big flat land filled with animals, we both saw a female wolf there..." Raising his cranium back up, he slowly took a few steps back and waited to see what the Doyen will say next. He glanced over to where the Celest(Sharon) was at, he noticed she was chatting with a male, Ken tilted his head, his emerald eyes flickered with anger and noticing his impolite attitude he grunted quietly, and glanced down at his pads.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next