The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 15 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Luna yawns then says to tsuki;"yes it is. so bright. I'm feeling so energized." Luna then play bows at tsuki. she tilts her head and grins also.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Tsuki laughes alittle and playbows back. She jumps on Luna and playfully nips her ear. By then their rolling inside her den.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Kendrick lobes perked at the familiar voice of Sharon. A wide grin spread across his face when he saw Sharon looking in. Kendrick raised his hind legs and stepped towards the exit but hesitated at first, did he want to go out? He shyly looked towards his side, a troubled look was clearly showing on his face, but he shook the feeling off and padded out of the den. The taupe colored male padded next to his mate Sharon, and he glanced to their daughter Ihana. Looking away from Ihana, he saw Luna with another she wolf(Tsukikanji) he hadn't yet meet. Ken would go introduce himself, but he didn't want to interrupt Luna and the fae. He looked up towards the sky, a beautiful light beamed, "Beautiful" he mumbled.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna laughs as the tackle tsuki. she sees Kenny and tries not to hit him while they are playing. "hey tsuki, I want you to meet Kenny." Luna says to tsuki." he is somewhere. if we can't find himm, you can meet him later." Luna looks around but doesn't see him.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Tsuki stops playing and nods to Luna. "Ohh...i forgot to tell you... nice job for being. tribute of month. she lookes around for a wolf to ask it it is kenny. She saw a greyish black wolf with green eyes walking and asked. Luna "is that him?"
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

" yeah that's Kenny and thanks." Luna says. she then runs over to him and tackles him laughing. she looks around and enjoys the sunshine.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Tsuki sees Luna running to the wolf she saw and she walked slowly outside the den injoying the warmth of the sun on her fur. She walked slowly to them and looked at the beautiful flowers on the ground. She then sat next to luna watching the play.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Ken was distracted by the beautiful light that was hanging in the sky. Glowing it's warmth upon the wolves, gleaming it's fiery yellowish-orange. He didn't notice the two she wolves that were near him until he was suddenly tackled by a figure. "Ooof" barked Ken, his heavy built structure was now laying flat on the soft white ground. He heard a feminine laugh behind him and he instantly knew who the wolf that tackle him was. Slowly raising up a small smile formed on his lips, "Oh Luna, your a sneaky wolf." When he was back to his normal posture, he saw the she wolf(Tsuki) padding next to Luna. He smiled to the fae and said, "Hello there, I believe we haven't met yet.. I'm Ken."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Luna grins and looks at tsuki. Luna nudges tsuki to meet Kenny. she waits to see what will happen.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Tsuki walked up to kenny and stepped on a sharp rick. "Owww!" i yelled. "Hi I'm moon" i whispered and quickly got a spiderweb and put it on my cup it stopped bleeding but their was a spider on it it bit me on the paw (not my pawpad) i quixkly grabbed some spiderwort ane dropped the juice on my insect bit. the spider crawled on my back before it bit me again i threw it off witg my tail then i began holding my paw up.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Luna looks at tsuki with concern." those are some mean spiders.' Luna says to tsuki. "she then thinks she should go to the snowberry garden to get some herbs.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Kendrick grinned to Luna who was nudging the she wolf. Turning his attention to Luna's friend, he saw her step on something sharp, and his lobes quickly flatten when he heard her scream out. When the female spoke, his receptors quickly swiveled to her direction and he heard her say her name softly. "Are you alright, Moon?" Ken asked, his expression was showing his concern to his pack member. He watches as she began to do Celest work, on healing her wound. Ken stared in awe as she did things he never seen before, his head tilted slightly to the right.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm alright ken and luna, I'm a celete remember that if you need help" tsuki smiled to her friends. "Lets go eat, ill be fine" tsuki limped to the fresh kill pile were other hunters left food for them to eat. Tsuki sat down and grabbed a hare.

Last edited by Tsukikanji on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 pm

" aw yes, food, I was getting hungry." Luna said to no one in particular. Luna goes up and eat a decent serving and relaxes while licking her lips. she smiles and thinks of what herbs to gather.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Tsuki lays down and baging to eat her hare. When she's done she sit next to luna and lets her look at her paw. She carfully takes the spuderweb off and licks her wound and shows luna it...she looks at ken for a second then looks at luna.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Nakita walked into the den, her coat covered in a sprinkling of dust from beyond the boundaries of this territory.Her ice blue eyes darting around the den, scared and nervous.She stays hidden behind the rock she hid behind, only her eyes visible.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Luna looks at her paw and thinks it doesn't look too bad. "what kind of herb did you use. I need to know cause I'm going to get some herbs soon." Luna asks tsuki. she looks at Kenny and sees him leave.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:12 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana looked at everything around her happily. Everything seemed so bright and colorful, but that was because they were. She began walking around slowly, taking every thing in.
Then something jumped in front of her.
It was a bird, a small, harmless bird. But the pup squealed and wobbled as fast as she could over to her mother. When she was by her mother, she hid behind her legs. After a few moments, she peaked out.
The bird was gone.
She looked up at her mother, puzzled. Where did the creature go? She crept out from behind her mother and began her search for the bird. The world was filled with interesting things, the pup quickly found. And for her, it was the most wonderful place on earth.
Despite the birds.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 pm

"I use spiderwort to help my insect bite heal" tsuki told Luna. She watched as Ken left. "And i used spiderweb to help my paw from bleeding grabs the blood so it doesn't drip on the ground.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Nakita appeared from behind the rock hungry and weak, she weakly made her way to the centre of the den.Her ice blue eyes darted around,her head hung low and her ears pressed against her head. Her paws sank into the snow,pressing it down as she took another step.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

When Moon said she was doing okay, he sighed in relief for the female. He padded away from Lu and Moon and went back over to Sharon. He saw Ihana hiding behind Sharon, looking at a bird that had flown away from her. He quietly chuckled at the youngster and turned his gaze away from the lass. A sudden scent drifted into his nostrils, it was a loner, not far but nearby. Looking at the direction the scent came from he saw a she wolf(Nakita), appearing out from behind a rock. She had icy blue eyes that were shyly looking around, and she was staggering into the center of the den, "She must be brave to enter pack's territory" thought Ken. Ken cautiously padded over to her and said, "Hello.. Please state your name and business here."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Nakita looked at the male wolf.Her eyes looking at him with fear."i..i am nakita, I came here because I..I lost my family and pack,i found this place after woundering through the mountains."She said shyly.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

"that is neat. I will deffinatley have to remember that." Luna says to tsuki. she then smells another scent and wonders towards it and sees Kenny and another she wolf. she sees Kenny has already approached and walks calmly to them. she looks at them in curiosity,
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Nakita catches the eye of the other she wolf,fear pulsing through her veins.Her eyes darting to every movement and sound.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Luna could tell nakita was frightened and she understood."its OK nakita, you don't have to be afraid." Luna tells her softly. "my name is Luna." Luna smiled at nakita and sat down nicely.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next