The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Amethyst watched as the brown female left the den. Her gold eyes stared into the distance for a bit and then focusing on her mate. Her tail curled around his body lovingly. She licked his cheek again. Her heart slowed to a relaxed rhythm. She looked at her stomach and saw that the little pup inside had fallen asleep. She smiled and felt her eyes close. She slowly fell into a deep sleep, knowing that she was safe with her mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 pm

The grey and white fae made a low rumbling sound, which relaxed her as a pup and hoped it would relax Akita and help her fall into a deeper sleep.She was begging to worry about her mate, he had not woken up in afew days but she could still hear him breathing.She rested her head down, next to her pups head.She closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Arrow felt his mate lick his cheek many times. he soon heard her breathing rythmed, he licked her forehead. he got up to go on a little hunt, not far from the den.he soon realized that he seen some kind of light. at first he thought he was so he bit him self yelping a little and caching the sour tangy scent of blood. he could see the trees, the sky, even light not dark. "im so dead, im in heaven." he fainted after what he seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Amethyst felt Arrow lick her on the forehead. Then she looked and saw that he had left the den to go on a little hunt. Not far from the den since she was only at the entrance, she saw that he had fainted. Was he okay?? Amethyst then had second thoughts. Was Arrow gonna get mad again if she went over to him and asked if he was alright? She tried to get up but found that she was still a little weak. She gave a low whine and put her head on the ground. The ground was nice and cool under her and she worried about Arrow a lot. She looked deeply at him to see if he was still breathing. It seemed like it. She gave a deep sigh.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:48 pm

arrow got up a few min later seeing that he could SEE. he ran over to his mate "oh my its not a dream!" he looked at amethyst his eyes filled with so much joy and greatness he could not say how he felt. "amethyst i can see, i can see your gray fur!" he yelped it. he rubed up next to his mate trying to contain his strenth and joy. he looked at her dean in the eye, now able to see those gold eyes that dazil when sun hits them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 pm

"Really?!" Amethyst gasped. She was so happy that her mate could see again. Her eyes filled with tears of joy. "Oh, Arrow! I'm so happy for you!! I thought you were gonna be blind forever!" She felt Arrow rubbing up against her and she did the same to him. She licked him on his forehead knowing that she would always love him no matter what. "I love you..." She said softly, her eyes still filled with happy tears.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:31 pm

She hums a tune as she walks across the snow, feeling relaxed. After a minute of walking, she finally sees a cave. she slowly walks up to it, not knowing what lurks inside. her fur rises, hearing something walking out of it. she holds her breathe and prepares for whatever it could be. a white rabbit jumps out of the cave, its nose twitching as Rad's scent gets to it. the rabbit quickly runs past her and into the bushes behind her. she shrugs and walks into the cave, hoping it could be her new home.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Amethyst quietly layed inside the den but near the entrance. It felt cooler in the den now. She slowly wagged her tail back and forth as she looked at her mate and smiled. She tried to get up but found that she still felt weak. Her nose picked up a scent that she knew very well. It smelled like one of her friends. (Rad). She knew that brown female wolf from somewhere. She tilted her muzzle up in the air a little to get a better whiff of the scent. It didn't seem that far away from the Koti den. She thought that Rad must have found a den of her own to stay. She then perked her ears at the distant sounds of other wolves doing what they had to do around the den. She smiled.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Dark yawned loudly as he continued looking around the place from where he was sitting. He had no idea what to do, "Maybe something interesting will happen..." he grumbled rather loudly without realizing. He looked down at his paws and sighed, slowly sinking his claws into the ground.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:04 pm

A sudden gust of wind from within the cave blows across her, making Rad's fur a furry mess. her eyes glimmer as she tried to see into the dark cave. her heart raced at the thought of something hiding in the dark, but she dismissed this idea quickly. she looks up, perhaps there is a hole in the ceiling that she could open so light will flood in. with a grunt she hops on her hind legs and moves the dead leaves covering the ceiling. she spots a loose rock hanging by the back of the den. she drops down and walks to the opening of the cave, not wanting to be in the dark any longer.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Amethyst slowly gets up and manages to actually sit up. She couldn't really stand that much. The sun from outside the den warmed her light grey fur a little, so she didn't feel too cold. Her gold eyes sparkle in the bright light. Her tail moves from side to side in a rhythmic motion, along with her slow and relaxed heartbeat. She looked down at her stomach, as if to see if the little puppy inside her was either awake or just sleeping. It was sleeping. She also heard her stomach growling. She wanted to go look for food. She saw a dead something from outside the den but only about 5 feet away. She got on her belly but being very careful and sliding herself over to the carcass. She took it in her mouth and carried it back over into the den again where she could quietly snack on it. A warm breeze came into the den, making her feel a little more comfortable.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:30 pm

The ivory female awoke to the echoing songs of birds, the simple melodies hung in the air and were answered almost as soon as they ended. Blinking rapidly to adjust to the glaring light, the fae lay stretched out, her vision fixed upon the distant mountains. Lifting her head from the snow and looking around she attempted to place where she had fallen asleep. Moving her glacial hued optics across the scenery she drank in he familiar sweet scent drifting toward her on the gentle breeze and glared at the bush garnished with vibrant purple berries. Stiffly pushing herself onto her paws, the fae stretched our her frontal legs before her and arched her spine into stretch before straightening her posture. Shaking out her dense ivory pelt, the fae removed the clinging snow and began trekking back to the den.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Amethyst continued to look into the distance with her gold eyes. Her light grey fur shined brightly when the sun hit it. Her muzzle faced the ground as she began to feel another burst of pain. She quickly told herself to relax. It was another one of those excruciating contractions. It only went on for about a minute though. She clenched her teeth because of how strong it was. She hated to feel such pain like this and she couldn't wait until she had the pup. The contractions were getting slightly closer to each other which was a good thing. Meaning that she was going to have the pup real soon. She was planning on giving birth in the next week or so. But she didn't know for sure. Out far in the distance, she could see her friend. She knew that ivory colored pelt anywhere. Also those good looking blue eyes of her's. Amethyst gave a happy sigh of relief and called out to Shadow with a howl that was loud enough for her to hear. "Hey Shadow!" She said excitedly. "How's your day? Bet it's going good, right?" She sat there and waited for the ivory female to respond to her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Looking at the distance ahead, the fae spotted the faint outline of the den standing out against the white canvas. Relieved to have found her way back home the fae's strides lengthened carrying her quickly over the melting snow. Drawing closer to the den site Shadow's ears perked forward picking up the familiar greeting from a richly grey toned wolf resting outside of the entrance to the darkened abyss. A smile formed on the femmora's maw and her tail wagged slowly behind her in greeting. "My day has been interesting," the ivory fae replied as she drew closer to the resting grey hued wolf. Meeting Amethyst's golden optics the fae noticed something lingering within their endless shine; pain. Lowering herself back onto her hunches, Shadow sat next to her friend and leaned down to lick the dark grey fur atop of Amethyst's head. "How has your day been?" The femmora asked, her glacial orbs lingering on the devoured carcass lying near Amethyst's lighter toned paws.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Looking up at the ivory female that was her friend, Shadow, Amethyst gave her an honest answer of how she was feeling at the moment. "Except for these painful contractions that I get 24/7, also they seem to be slightly getting closer together... Other than that, I am fine. Been resting because I still feel a little weak and I have been really hungry lately, because I have been sliding around looking for things to eat". She felt Shadow lick her on her head which gave her lots of comfort. She saw that Shadow lay next to her. "I am just really happy to see you. Glad that your day was interesting". She looked into Shadow's blue eyes and smiled happily.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Shadow's gaze softened as she heard her friend's truthful response but the worry toward her friend continued to claw within her. She could see how tired her friend was even though she was sleeping and eating around the clock. Leaning lightly against the soft grey fur, the femmora closed her eyes and enjoyed Amethyst's scent woven into the sweet lingering scent of the white lily resting gently against her friend's fur. "I'm glad to see you as well," the femmora replied flicking her tail lightly against the grey toned fur. "Are you up for doing anything today, or perhaps your up for another carcass to devour into?" Shadow asked in a light joking tone.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Amethyst smiled at her friend. She get her lean up against her soft light grey fur. "I think devouring another carcass would be good. Like I said, I'm finding myself hungry all the time... So I think it would be a good idea to go and eat". She then saw that Shadow was looking at the white lily that was resting near her neck. She did the same and gently took in it's strong scent. She remembered that it calmed her very much. She felt her eyes go heavy a little. "Oh no... I can't be sleepy now... I'm usually this sleepy when it grows dark". She looked up at the sky. The sun was starting to set, making the sky more darker. "I guess I could eat a little something before I doze off into a sleep that I really need to get". She looked at Shadow and tried to smile again. She managed one.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm

arrow came out of the den. his cheast puffed up and tail high in joy and pride. since he regained his eye sight his eyes got there glint back and shine. he seen that amethyst was in pain so he licked her and said hello to shadow whom was laying next to. he walked off into the woods sniffing out a flower and food for his mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Silver was walking through the I know territory, he was lost completely."Jeez, man I've come to recognize I been lost ou here for quiet some time." He said his southern accent at full force. His bright green eyes glanced around the landscape and his muscles rippled under his fur causing waves. His massive paws left divets in the snow as be walked slowly. He had been walking in mud forever now and he was up to his under belly in it. But he cuffed on his ears peeking at every noise he heard. "Hello?? Any body out there"? He howled calling.

His head slung from side to side as he stepped up on a new rock. "Man, this jus ain't gunna cut it." He said and shood his head. That's when he saw three wolves and howled"howdy"! And jumped straight into the mud lake thing again.
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Shadow dipped her head in a polite, quiet greeting to the approaching brown and red hued wolf. She observed Arrow greet his mate before returning back into the woodlands no doubt knowing his mate was hungry. Perking her ears, Shadow listened to a faint echoing call followed by another unfamiliar greeting only closer. Quickly getting to her paws, the ivory female moved to stand in front of the grey hued wolf and to hide her from view of the approaching figure. Glacial pools locked on the brute in the distance, Shadow watched the large male topple over into the mud beneath the melting snow. Unsure whether to assist the stranger, the femmora kept her ground and eyed the wolf with distrust.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Amethyst saw her mate before he went to go get food. She started to hear a noise like someone calling. It was an unfamiliar voice that she did nit recognize at all. She was about to whine when Shadow blocked her view and maybe a few of the noises being heard from the unfamiliar wolf. "Thanks for protecting me, Shadow". She said in a soft tone. She didn't know if this was gonna get real wild or not. Her heart began to race as she picked up the scent of this wolf. A low growl formed deep within her throat. "Sorry for the growl... That's my 'Stay away from me stranger' growl..." Her voice was still low and soft. She wished that her mate would get back. It would be better with two wolves defending her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

arrow was deep in the woods looking for this one flower he knew of. his ears flicked to the sound of a unknown howl. a male. it was close to the den he bolted to the den leaping over logs and rocks. his head flashed with worry for his mate, shadow, and the pup. he ran as fast as he could, it was a lot esyer to run when he could see. he soon came out of the thicket. his fur fluffed up a little seeing the unknown male walk over to shadow and amethyst. he growled loud enough for all three to hear, a warning to the male to stay away. he jumped infront of shad and his covered mate, being protected by shadow. he got into a fighting stance his teeth bared, fur fluffed up making him look five times his size and ears layed back as well eyes narrowed. he watched the male very carefully waiting for any singhs of agreesion or dominance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Silver chuckled at the intmidating growls coming from the wolves. He just kept trotting towards them, he looked very small in the mud. When he fully got out his massive size was revealed. 'I am easily bigger than those two.' He thought and sat just a few feet away, his eyes showed no fear. "Howdy". He said with friendly smile, before standing up and shaking all the mud off his fur. His green eyes glanced at the two females and he bowed in respect "How are y'all?" He asked tippin his head like a cowboy hat.
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 pm

As I walk, I see multiple wolves and because of my size ( Huge, Size of a huge male wolf) I trot away to a close distance so wolves will not think I'm a male and chase me. I cover my scent with a beautiful ocean breeze smell.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Shadow's hackles rose along with the fur lining her spine making her frame appear larger. Seeing the brute behave in a confident manner, Shadow lifted her tail into the air as a sign of dominance. "You are aware you are on pack land," the femmora spoke in a low rumbling growl. To make it clear he was not welcome closer to the hostile duo Shadow snapped her ivory incisors together warning him to keep back.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next