The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Amethyst watched the whole thing. She remembered to keep quiet. She watched as Arrow's fur grew bigger about 5 times his normal size and Shadow speak in a protective way. At least she felt safe. But if the male was gonna come anywhere near her, she wasn't going to feel safe. This was getting harsh. "I love you Arrow..." She spoke very quietly to herself. She put her head against Shadow's warm and soft fur. She felt that Shadow was tense and trying to get the unfamiliar male far away from the den as possible. Amethyst felt worried about the pup. But she remained relaxed, only for the pup's sake. "Everything is fine... Shadow and Arrow have this..." A voice said in her mind. She nodded slowly as she listened to it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:58 pm

I watch the wolves from far away and I sit and watch as the breeze blows my fur giving off my scent.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Cinder Fire wrote:I watch the wolves from far away and I sit and watch as the breeze blows my fur giving off my scent.
Cinder, please have at least 3 sentences per RP post.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 pm

ok no problem
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Silver looked at the fae, he shook his massive skull and his green eyes grazed into her soul. "Y'all I am completely lost actually... I have not the slightest idea where to head. I mean y'all no harm though." He turned back to the mud and then back at his fur which was just clean. He sighed"sorry for trespassin all y'all's territory." He said and turned and started walking off.
Silver
Silver

Male Join date : 2013-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Meeting the brute's green optics with her own glacial pools it almost felt as if the smoky black and silver hued male was staring past her physical form. Surprised by the male's abrupt change in attitude and departure Shadow allowed her pale fur to lie flat and calmed the burning anger within her. Curiosity took the place of her instant rage and tormented her to stop the male from leaving. "Where are you from?" The ivory female called after the male, giving into her calling curiosity. Waiting for male to either ignore her question or respond the fae made a mental note to get the Waches to patrol the border more often.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Silver turned around and looked back at the fae. His green eyes glancing at her."Siberia Russia." He said and sat down a bit away from her. He thought she wouldn't want to get near him since he was a stranger. He sighed and he remember his last and violent shivers shook his body and anyone could see that.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:10 pm

"That's quite a long journey," Shadow commented. Having travelled along Canada's coast, the fae knew the regions around the Katmai's territory and assumed the place the brute spoke of was not near by. Seeing the smoky hued wolf sit down, the fae's posture relaxed and she allowed her tail to fall and flick slowly behind her. Noticing the violent shiver run through the male the femmora's ears perked in surprise. "Are you alright?" She asked.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Silver shivered and fell over and laid down sighing. "Yea.. I'm alright. I just get these violent tremors, when I Get to thinking about my past." Silver said with a light tone, as sadness shown in his eyes. "I'm silver by the way." He said his deep country accent coming out. He looked at the ocean and saw land far off to see."I come from there. A ship brought me here". He said and lowere his ears shaking violently again.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Shadow tilted her cranium to the side as she listened to the brute speak with an accent. "The past is quite a cold place to return to," the fae replied recalling her own former experiences. Sitting down and curling her tail around her paws the femmora's glacial optics noticed the lingering sadness in Silver's green eyes. "I am called Shadow," the pale femmora said introducing herself. "A ship?" the fae repeated slowly unsure of what Silver was speaking of.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Eis looked around the den glad to be back, she had missed her adoptive family while she was gone. She at came back unannounced and left announced she is felt bad for, but she need to figure out things with her blood family. So she had traveled back to copper river, her reception had been horrible, there was no patching things up with her family. She left dishearten, but upon arrival she started to laugh, nothing felt better than being home.
Eis
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Silver nodded and saw one floating"see that huge thing on the water?" He aske then listened to her name. He smiled "very nice name." He barked and bowed in respect. He looked around watching birds and tilted his head. He rolled in the snow to get mud off.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Averting her gaze away from Silver, Shadow looked out at the endless sea spotting a strange object flouting on the deep blue surface. Hearing the brute comment on her name the femmora replied politely with a thank you and dipped her head in return. Seeing the wolf suddenly drop and begin rolling in the melting snow, Shadow bit back a laugh and turned her glacial pools back to the ocean view, watching the deformed object slowly edge away from the land and toward the horizon. "How could you bare to be locked up in that monstrous thing?" The femmora asked, stunned that any wolf could survive being on the flouting object.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:15 am

Silver stop back and shook his head"I was actually put to sleep by humans, they wanted to butcher me alive." He said and shivered. "At least that's what they did to my pack... My mate.... My daughters... My sisters." He muttered and sighed a small single tear running down his muzzle. He looked back at her and smiled" But hey at least the pack genes are carried on by me. So I know not everything is lost." He sighed
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 am

Shadow's ears folded back into her skull as she listened to Silver's past. The similarity triggering memories the fae's own darkened memories, she shook her head to clear away the thoughts and turned her attention back to the broken brute. "Since you have no place to go, if you would like you may remain here," Shadow spoke in an even tone and gestured with her muzzle to the darkened cave behind her. "We may not be able to change the past but we need to move on and serve the memories of our former pasts proudly," the ivory hued wolf spoke her thoughts aloud partially trying to convince herself the same thing.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:33 am

Cinder roams the forest unafraid of the eyes staring at her and the creepy owl sounds. She finds a peaceful bush and she quietly walks to it. Slowly, she went inside lays down and slowly closes her eyes. Her only hope right now is to stay safe, away from potential predators.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 am

Silver looked up at the fae with a smile"I can stay really?" He asked smiling and jumped up and then rolled in the snow. His green eyes brightened up as he ran in circles. "Where is this place exactly?" He asked confused on the terrain.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am

The femmora barked out a laugh at the sight of the brute's instant joy. "Yes, you may stay," she repeated confirming her earlier offer. She watched the massive led run in circles observing how fluent and confidently he held himself, she was unsure of what rank the new member would become. "The Katmai's pack home," the fae replied turning her glacial pools to stare at the scenery fondly.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 am

Silver held his head high with a smile"very nice". He said and nudged her playfully"now um I believe you are it"! He said and started to run off forgetting he was a complete stranger
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 am

Shadow turned her optics back to Silver, she was glad he found the potential home fit for himself. Caught off guard, Shadow felt herself step sideways from being nudged. Watching with wide eyes, the fae watched the brute run off exclaiming that she was tagged. Taking off after the brute, the femmora growled in a playful manner, chasing after the fading figure. Following his tracks in the snow, the fae quickened her pace, her strides carrying her further until she was slowly gaining upon the smoky and silver hued wolf.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 am

Silver looked back amazed he was being chased. He picked up speed and was soon out of sight. He was the fastest wolf in his pack and he took that heavily. His heart began to race and he fell over out of breath.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 am

Snapping her jaws in frustration at the sight of the brute streaking off into the distance, the fae decided to change her tactics and veer away from following his trail. Knowing he territory well, the fae made her way up the rocky outcrop and crouched behind the rocks. Breathing heavily, the fae kept her stature stiff, ready to pounce upon her unsuspecting prey below, also giving her enough time to regain the energy lost and to steady her racing heart. Keeping as still as the rocks around her, the fae kept her ears perked, listening for the sounds betraying her target's arrival.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:43 am

Silver was slowly walking at this point, his chest heaving. His green eyes looked around and he tensed not seeing her, then he stepped on the snow it crunching beneath his paws.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 am

Hearing the faint crunching of snow below the femmora hesitated for a split second realizing should she not be attending to the pack's needs rather than playing like a foolish pup. Growling the fae pushed off with her hind legs and soared over the sheer rocks and landing atop of the familiar silver and smoky hued fur. Using her momentum to knock the massive brute down, the fae quickly leapt off Silver as soon as she landed on him. "It's best to be aware of your surroundings," the fae spoke with a hint of irritation mainly toward herself. "It would be best to return to the den site," Shadow spoke her thoughts aloud and sharply turned away to pad back to the den.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:56 am

Silver nodded and started to walk with her, his massive head swayed from side to side as he trotted with her. "So....... Where do ya come from?" He asked and waited for her response. While he waited for her to reply, he glanced around and looked at the trees and moutains
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next