The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 am

Daniel stretched her paws out on front of her, her normally calm gaze on her face. She didn't reply as a yawn stifled her answer. "You say it like it's a bad thing." She joked, her stomach was starting to growl in hunger.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:20 am

Kenny eyes were still shut, but his mind was scattered. The brute was quiet, he did not know how to respond. He didn't feel awkward at all, since most of the females had liked him in the past. "I don't know what to say" he said honestly to Daniel.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 am

Daniel just shook her head. "It's not like I'm going to be one of those crazy girls who tries to ruin things to get to you." She told him, flicking her tail. "Eh, it doesn't matter. I'm sure you've had others trip over you time and time again." The Proti said, moving forward to go for a hunt. "You can join me if you like." She offered, glancing over her shoulder.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:29 am

Ken smiled at Daniel's response. What she had said didn't change the close friendship bond they had. "Your quite wise, Daniel." commented Kenny. "And well yes I had crazy girls around me before, but none were to my liking... believe it or not I was still a gentleman in my younger years." Opening his eyes, he saw Daniel walking away. He quickly wobble himself up and trotted after her, the two Proti's heading out.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 am

Daniel just snorted. "I guess it intrigued them that A. you were a gentleman and B. you stayed faithful to Sharon no matter how much they pestered you." The Proti said casually. "I hope this does not affect our friendship?" She asked, her casualty melting into undisguised concern.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 am

Kenny chuckled lightly and continued on walking along with Danny. "No our friendship is still intact, I'm actually quite flattered that you have a crush on me. This moment reminds me of another time when I was talking to one of my close friends...hm I guess I'm still as handsome as ever.... " Ken paused for a moment and wavered his pelt back and forth, shaking any particles that was hanging onto him, then continued to walk along side Daniel.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 am

The creamy fae nodded with a sigh of relief. "Oh, really? Who might that be?" It was her turn to pester him. "Besides, I'm your best friend." She joked.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 am

Kenny smiled and replied, "Oh just a friend.. and by the way you have met her before." Was Daniel going to guess who it was? If she was, lets see how good her memory is.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 am

The female yawned. "Was it Sharon?" She guessed.She wondered where the white fae was, she had been good friends with Sharon. Besides, Kendrick seemed to need her in his life.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:06 am

Kenny laughed out loud. "N-No. She does have the same pelt color has Sharon though." Kenny grinned widely, Sharon wasn't really the one who was chasing after him when he thought about it.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 am

"Luna?" She thought of the female he tackled Kendrick the day she had returned to her pack. She giggled a bit.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 am

Kenny nodded. "Yup, you have a very sharp mind, Daniel," said Kendrick. Sniffing the air closely, he could sense the pack members still, their scent strong and familiar.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:39 am

Dark looked around and sniffed the air one last time before growling loudly. "Hmph... nothing... what a shame... I was looking forward to another fight..." He said, an annoyed tone in his voice, he yawned and stretched before turning around to the other wolf. "So, do we continue looking or go back?" He asked, since they had found nothing.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:30 am

Chelsea slightly relaxed, and yawned lightly. Focusing her pale blue eyes on Dark she tilted her head. "Well I don't mind if we continue looking, but if you want we can head back. Maybe ill go hunt or something.." she replied losing herself in her own thoughts. The female forgot what she said and slowly trotted forward, trying her best to avoid the bodies of the hunters. The scent of blood filled her nose, but she didn't mind and instead sat and waited for his response. Her tail curled around her paw as she stared at him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:41 am

Dark nodded before yawning. "I'll continue searching, if you want you can go back and help the rest of the pack, I'll do my part out here."He said, still hoping he would find another fight. Dark shook himself quickly before waiting for the wolf's reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:47 am

Chelsea nodded, but then quickly narrowed her eyes. "If I heard correctly earlier you were looking to have another decent fight? Don't even think about it. she laughed circling around him. "You can get seriously hurt, so instead I suggest maybe wrestling one of the members? Like Kendrick?" the female sighed sitting in front of hin to block his way. Her ears were perked, as she still stayed alert.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:56 am

Dark rolled his eyes, smirking slightly, "I can't help it, fighting comes naturally to me.". His torn flicked at the wolf's suggestion "Hmm... I guess... But who is Kendrick?" Dark asked, he was still relatively new to the pack and only knew a few wolves. He yawned again as he waited, his senses still alert, ready for anything.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 am

Chelsea laughed and flicked her tail, she had forgotten he didn't know most of the pack members. "Hmm well if you want I can introduce you to him later. If we find him too." she replied grinning. The female crouched low, her tail slightly wagging. "In the meantime, wanna wrestle?" she tilted her head watching Dark. Then begun circling around him. Chelsea knew she hadn't wrestled in a while and well since it was clear for now she wanted to kill time .
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:14 am

Dark nodded then his torn ear flicked at the wolf's suggestion. "Sure, why not? Seems like I wasn't gonna get a good fight anyway." He smirked and tensed himself, prepared for an attack. He watched the wolf as they circled around him, ready for anything at any moment.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 am

Chelsea laughed and circled around him a few more times. She smirked and leaped forward onto Dark, trying to knock him over. But seeing as she was smaller then him, only succeded in pushing him. The female growled lightly, then tried again, snapping at his paws.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 am

Dark smirked as he felt the smaller wolf push into him. Just as they began to snap at his paws he raised up onto his back paws, towering up above them. He then brought his front paws crashing down, going straight towards the female.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:29 am

Chelsea growled shaking her head and backing up, but quickly moved to the side. Her ears perked forward as she growled lowly and circled him again. Her tail flicked as she jumped forward again, landing on his back. Great finally! she thought as she began to playfully bite Dark on the neck. Pulling on his ear, she pawed at his back, then jumped down. Focusing her gaze on him, she began to circle him once again, almost seeming like she was skipping in a way.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 am

Dark shook himself after the wolf pounced on his back. He smirked and lunged with speed unexpected for his size. He bowled right into the wolf and placed a paw on their side, trying to keep them down. "Come on! I think you can do better than that!" He laughed, his paw placed firmly down on the wolf's side.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:40 am

Amethyst turned her head in all directions, looking a two wolves who were conversing together. She decided that it was best that she didn't get into the conversation. She padded along, being the Proti that she was. Although deep inside her, she still felt like a Raffen. Helping to gather food for other members and keeping them up to date on things. She took in a couple of deep breaths and allowed herself to lay down in a patch of snow that was still showing by the front of the den. She layed her head down and seemed to smile. Thinking of her mate and her little pup. She felt surprised. That moment was almost here! Still, she had to deal with the very strong contractions that she kept getting 24/7. It was worth it. For a few moments did she feel Boulder kicking around inside her stomach. Then he didn't seem to move around anymore. She guessed that he must have fallen back asleep. Her ears perked to multiple sounds in the distance. Wolves padding around and doing their duties was what she at least saw. What else could be making noises? Amethyst couldn't really make out all the sounds at one time. Her tail curled around herself as she allowed herself to relax deeper.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 am

Chelsea shrieked and looked wide eyed at Dark, a growl forming in her throat. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at him. She panted lightly from his little attack, and squirmed underneath his paw. Finally shaking her head she growled and clamped down on his paw as hard as she could. From there she stood up and pushed him as hard as she could. Finally knocking him over. "Ha!" she exclaimed standing over him wagging her tail.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next