The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 16 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 16 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 pm

"I'm sure she'll come back."
The words echoed in his head like dew drops falling on the ground. "Will she really?" he thought halfheartedly. Ken knew in his heart that Sharon will never return, but he also knew that even though his mate was gone he still had a pack to think about. Ken put a stop to his grooming, and raised his head with pride. "Yeah, hopefully she'll return" he said confidently. "Will enough about me and my relationship status.. What about you Daniel, see any lucky males that attract your attention? Don't be shy to tell me, were friends after all."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Daniel snorted at his question. "Don't ask such a thing. " She joked, giving him a friendly shove with her paw. "Unfortunately, no one has been lucky enough to attract the attention of me." She replied, a teasing glint in her eyes.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Kenny smiled to Daniels answer. "I don't believe you Daniel.." barked the Proti male. "But fine if you don't want to tell me, then I'm okay with it," he said softly enough for Danny to hear him. He closed his eyes and lift his cranium to the sky, opening one eye to peek at Daniel, wanting to see her expression.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Daniel gave him a slightly bewildered look. "And why not?" She prompted, giving him a pouty face but her eyes still glowed with amusement. "And even if I do, it's not like you would know." She commented calmly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:41 pm

"Daniel..everyone here has someone they definitely like in this pack and I believe you may be one of them.. you've been in this pack for quite sometime." Kenny quickly listed the names of male wolves he knew and were still available in this pack.
"And even if I do, it's not like you would know."
"Hmm.. I'm guessing Siren. You and him get along well, and I'm sure his irresistible charm has caught your heart and many others as well."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Daniel couldn't help but laugh bitterly. "Siren's a great friend and all, but I don't think he'd like me that way." Dani told her fellow Proti. "Fine I'll be a bit honest, I guess I might like someone, but who's to know?" She chuckled.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Realizing that he guessed wrong, Kenny did a puppy pout. "Are you trying to play the guessing game with me, Danny?" asked Ken, his face still in a sulky look. Kenny eyes flicked with curiousness, he knew Daniel was interested in someone but who? What was her type anyways? Ken was bad at the topic of love, and knew that he can be slow when it comes to someone showing interest in others. But Ken has never seen Daniel show any interest to others at all, if she had shown interest she was very good at hiding it, so it made it harder for him to guess who her crush was. "Your a difficult female, Daniel" he murmured quietly.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Daniel tapped her tail on the ground as she giggled at his confused replies. "Maybe; And thank you, I try my best." She said playfully, rolling around in the snow for a second. "Either way, I don't think he would like me back." She said more to herself, not realizing how loud she spoke. "I mean, if I did like someone." She tried covering up, flustered.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am

Kenny grumbled in confusion. "Your a fantastic wolf Daniel, who wouldn't like you. I'm sure your just being paranoid. Hmm is it someone I know? A old member? Is he still in this pack?" said Kenny. He could feel his brain sizzling as he try to solve the answer to Daniel's crush.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 am

The Proti began turn things over in her mind. How much should she tell him? She she just tell him who it was? Would he doubt her choice? The female coward away for a second, avoiding Kendrick's gaze. "Thanks, but no. There are plenty of others he wouldn't like me. Well he is a member." She decided to speak more, although she shivered at the thought of her secret being entirely revealed.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 am

Ken eyes widen as the answers began to slowly unravel. "Plenty of others he would like but why not you, and he is also a member?" he quietly repeated to himself. Ken softly pawed the white ground, the icy touch bit his pads. "Is it Winstone?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

Daniel stared at Kendrick as if he had grown a second head."Who's Winstone?" She asked, realizing this was an unfamiliar name.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 am

Kenny blinked once, then said, "Well guessing by your expression, I now know it is not him. Oh to your question, Winstone is a member in this pack I saw a few times." Ken lifted his columns and strolled in a decent circle. "Danny could you give me another hint?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 am

The creamy fae twitched her nose. "I suppose, but like what?" She asked, trying to be careful about how she answered things.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

"How about a first initial?" Ken came to a halt, his eyes looking towards Daniel's amber eyes. "Or Should I ask for another hint question?" he asked. He tilted his head, his mind full of wonder.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am

Daniel shook her head, not wanting to give it out. it would be to obvious. "No no, something else." She said in a squeaky voice, pretending to sound like a pup as she teased Kendrick.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:35 am

Ken pouted once again, when Daniel refuse to answer his first question. "Fine.. How does he look like then?" Ken's tassels began to sway behind him in a clean motion. "Will she answer this question? and Is this male more handsome than me?" he thought.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 am

Daniel flicked her creamy golden ears as he pestered her once more. She laughed at his question. "Well... he's tall, can be nice, and has dark fur." She answered with a sly grin.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 am

Kenny tumbled down on the soft ground, his eyes facing the sky. "He's..tall..nice..and has dark fur..." murmured Ken. "I know it isn't Marrok.. he has white fur... Could it be Dark or Arrow?" asked Kendrick.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 am

Daniel blinked, her embarrassment showing. "I have no idea who those are." She admitted sheepishly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:49 am

Kenny groaned in disappointment. He had guessed wrong once again. "Would it be his step brother North? But Daniel wouldn't know him.. right? Besides North had moved on somewhere else, so it couldn't be him." Kendrick sighed, he was never going to be able to guess right. "Daniel...this is hard"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 am

Daniel gave a soft chuff of amusement mixed with sympathy. "I don't think a few canines would be pleased to her my status in crushes." Was all she said, rising to her paws and shaking the snow off her pelt. She was beginning to look like Sharon with all this snow! She laughed at the thought, thinking it would be funny if she had turned white due to the snow.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 am

Ken closed his eye lids, resting his eyes, but still awake. "Oh? Why?" he asked. Why would the other members be unhappy of Daniel's crush status? Was there a competition or something? How will Ken be able to get more information out of Daniel?
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 am

Daniel sat down and waited with an expectant look at Kendrick. "I'm surprised you haven't guessed yet." She muttered with a yawn. She was trying to taunt him into getting it right. She decided if he was going to know, she may as well have fun with it.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 am

Kenny felt a tug behind his brain. "hmm..." hummed the taupe colored male. "d''aaawweee Danny don't tell me...you have a crush on mee??" joked Kenny. His tail began to thump the ground softly.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next