The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 15 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Amethyst smiled as she heard that Shadow seemed to love the hypnotic phrase as well. "Relax deeper, has been my favorite hypnotic phrase for quite some time. It really soothes me when someone says it in a very relaxing way. It kinda helps me to clear my mind and things. It's a great hypnotic phrase". She then looked at her stomach and smiled. She wondered if little Boulder was awake or not. She guessed that he was asleep inside her. She felt the cold snow on her back which felt good somehow. "Ya know... I wonder this all the time. But, I wonder when all this white stuff is going to melt away??" She turned her attention back to Shadow and smiled, waiting for her reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Turning her head to look at Amethyst, Shadow's ears flicked the clinging snow off and began to wonder about the snow herself. Sure it made life harder for the pack but she had become accustomed to the white canvas and adapted herself to match it's every challenge. It had challenged her before, in her homeland and caused undue suffering but also gifted the pack with warm springs which rested ahead. "Perhaps it does not melt," the fae spoke slowly, thinking her thoughts aloud. "Some mountains are forever lined with snow." Pausing, the fae rolled back on her stomach and stared down at her pale paws, feeling the familiar chill greet her skin and embrace her fur. Absently pawing at it, the fae felt her thoughts trail off guiding her to her past locked away behind a barrier of stone. Shaking her head, the fae acted as if she was throwing off the melting snow to disguise her attempt to flee from the past. "I am sure it will pass away eventually," the ivory hued fae said, turning her glacial optics to the grey dappled fae lying next to her.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Amethyst looked at Shadow and nodded her head. Maybe Shadow was right. Maybe the snow didn't melt. Maybe it just stayed there for years and years. "You're right. I don't really mind the snow as much. Considering that we have fur to keep us warm during the cold days". She giggled a little. Looking up into the clear blue sky, seeing a few clouds float by steadily, she began to drift into a light trance again. Her mind clearing of all thoughts. It's almost as if she were to enter a deep state of hypnosis. But, only a very light state of mind. She then snapped out of it and took a deep breath. Taking in the fresh air into her lungs. Her tail swung slowly back and forth in a rhythmic motion. Her ears perking to random sounds and other noises that were mixing in with her surroundings.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Shadow's optics flicked to her friend for a moment as she debated if she had heard the grey dappled fae correctly. Had her friend accepted the idea of the snow following them all year round or had she turned her answer into a joke? Puzzled, the ivory fae kept her jaws clamped, unsure of how to respond to the possible joke. Lowering her head onto her paws, she lay in the freezing snow, her optics locked on the horizon beyond, eyeing the distant mountains warily. Inhaling the air, the traces of promised spring lingered on the breeze but seemed weaker than before. Exhaling a long sigh, the fae closed her eyes and envisioned the treacherous mountain with grass dancing with the wind. It seemed impossible for such life to transform the landscape and yet there was always a risk the prey may eventually leave due to the absence of warmer days.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 am

After Amethyst had told her point of view about the snow, She found Shadow to be puzzled about something. She then felt confused. "I'm sorry... Did I puzzle you or something? You can tell me if you want..." Her voice was really soft. She continued to wag her tail slowly back and forth like windshield wipers on a car. She just hoped that she didn't confuse Shadow too much. She then heard a voice in her mind. "So... What is it? Do you really like the snow or was this just a joke because you wanted to surprise Shadow of how much you actually loved the snow??" She ignored the voice in her head and just shook it off. She then turned her attention back onto her friend and tried to manage a smile.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 am

as arrow layed on the rock he just thought. hearing his mates call but flicked his tail in the sign of "no thank you." he just layed there the pain in his right leg geting worse and turning another color. he knew that this was not good. with the sign of infection in it was bad, he cant hold out much longer with out a celete at hand. he soon seen his mate he whined softly to himself, but growled softly when he seen shad. still mad from yesterday debate with her. he just layed there drawing in the mud, drawing his mate and pup as well his dead mother just how the look and colored them in with some handmade forest paint and painted them in just how they look or would look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 am

Amethyst looked over at her mate and saw that he was sitting on the rock just a few feet from her. She slowly rolled over onto her stomach and slowly got to her feet. She padded over to her mate and licked him on his head. "I don't want you to be alone..." She said in her soft tone. She then layed down in front of him and tried to make him smile. She looked in the mud and saw what Arrow was drawing. By the looks of it, it was a drawing of his pack family. "Is that our family?" She asked him. Her tail curled around him as she watched him draw himself, Boulder, and his wonderful mate that was, Amethyst. She also saw him draw what looked like his long lost mother. "You still miss her, don't you?" She layed her head on his soft brown and white pelt and waited for his reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Dark raised his head towards the sky and began to sniff the air. He growled quietly as all he could smell was the lingering scent of blood and the fading smell of the hunter and dogs. "When will I get the chance to have a decent fight?" Dark snarled, forgetting that another wolf was with him. He shook himself and padded on, still searching for anymore signs of human, dog, or any type of activity in the area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Mimi sniffed around the camp getting used of the fimilair scents, she sniffed a herb and acadently sneezed on a wolf(Nakita) beautiful coat. "Oh, my im so sorry, this herb has a very strong scent" She looked at the wolf.
Mimi
Mimi

Female Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Nakita was outside with her pup, the daylight warming her pelt until she felt something wet seeping through her pelt.Her cranium turned to face a jet black fae,appologising to her.
"it's ok, I understand"
She said with a smile.
"try some leaves to wipe your nose if it's running, and water with crushed up tree leaves usually helps with colds of you have one"
Nakita said with a warm smile.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Mimi was suprised at the wolf. i know she said it in her head to try not to sound rude to the fae. "Thanks for your help and hey what a cute pup you got there!" mimi smiled and went over to examine the pup.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm

The petite fae burrowed into her mothers fur gently as she slept. The warm, merciless heat causing her relaxation as she snoozed briefly. whining a bit as she sensed the strange presence if a visitor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Mimi left the little pup alone then sat by them. "Hello little one" mimi gave a bright smile with her shiney yet sharp teeth, with a herb sticking out of it.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Chelsea shook her head in dissaproval. "Well at least your both alright. I don't think it would have been taken so lightly if we lost you guys. she sighed lightly. Her ears perked as she jumped, his growl startling her. Realizing what it was, she let it slide. "I just hope there are no more out here.." she lowered herself following after Dark. The fenale became more alert now, her tail flicking slightly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Daniel switched her amber gaze from member to member. She was beginning to take her job more seriously now that she was a Proti. But even she was confused by her duties. She feared she would mess up, she needed guidance or reassurance, but it was her biggest priority right now.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Kendrick eyes wandered from one wolf to another. Even thought he wasn't around, he could tell that everyone was doing fine and that the Proti team were doing well. "A fine group of wolves" he thought appropriately. In the crowd of wolves he spotted the golden colored she wolf, he recognized immediately, Daniel. He tilted his head, "She looks too serious" thought Kenny. He quietly waltzed in the crowd and when he was near Daniel, he lightly tapped his paw at her back and said, "Daniel? What's up?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Daniel jumped as Kendrick prodded her back. She had been to intent and watching out for the slightest thing wrong. "Oh, hi Kenny." She murmured, embarrassed by her fright."Nothing much, focusing on what I have to do I guess. You?" She asked curiously, flicking her tail as she turned her attention away from the members.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Kenny took a step backwards as Daniel jumped from his touch. He waited until she finished her sentence. When Daniel was done speaking, he immediately gave her an apologetic look and responded, "Sorry for the sudden appearance. I'm glad that your taking your rank seriously, and well I was just wandering around watching the pack, until I saw you with a serious face... so.. How are you liking your rank?" He quickly glanced at the members, some he had seen around and some who were strangers to him.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Daniel twitched her ears as he spoke. "Interesting, it feels so good to be trusted enough to help Siren around the pack." She said, loosing her serious face and tone and brightening a bit. "But to be honest, It's a little overwhelming sometimes." She replied with a small chuckle.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Returning his gaze back to Daniel, both his ears perked. Seeing that she had loss some of her seriousness, Ken smiled. "Overwhelming.. yes, it can be like that. But I trust you can handle it." Lowering his hind legs, Ken sat down. His youthful emerald eyes, turn from Daniel to the pack, watching them protectively.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Daniel nodded, stretching her paws out in front of her with a yawn."So how have you been?" She asked, wondering how he was coping with life as well. She enjoyed talking with her friends, but she could still be shy to strangers.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Ken's ears flicked to Daniel. He waited a moment before answering. "I'm doing okay.. for a probably divorced male wolf." To reasure his answer he briefly turned his focus to Danny and gave her a gentle smile. "What about you? Do anything besides watching the pack?"
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Daniel turned to gaze it him with wide, amber eyes. "Divorced? But what about Sharon?" She blurted out, not meaning to and ducked her head after it slipped her jaws.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Ken blankly stared at Danny's funny reaction, then he chuckled lightly. "I said probably.. I have no clue where Sharon is at. I'm not sure she'll come back.." Feeling awkward he raised his paw and quietly groomed himself.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Daniel looked away guiltily. She hadn't meant to bring up bad memories. "I'm sure she'll come back." She murmured softly in encouragement, although doubt lingered in the back of her mind. But she had to, in Daniel's opinion, she despised seeing her friends sad.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next