The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sokea Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

IHANA
-------

The Wache

The young white female scrambled to her feet as she heard a commotion a little ways away. She scanned the area around her small abode before spotting three wolves, two of which she knew and one of which she did not. She trotted over to them, her eyes showing she was nonchalant on this particular day. She wagged her tail once, nodding to the stranger cordially. She had not seen this wolf once in her whole two years of life, but she could learn to make new friends. She stepped forward, sniffing the she-wolf lightly before sitting back on her haunches.
"Hello! Who are you?" she asked, presuming this wolf was not going to harm her.
She heard Daniel reply and watched her with an amused look, but she said nothing.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Amethyst noticed that Rad had came over to talk but went to explore another unfamiliar scent. "Alright..." She said in a small voice. She relaxed her muscles and stared into the sky. It seemed very cloudy from her point of view. She could hear the other voices from her other friends that she had met a long while ago. She looked over and saw Daniel and Shunook chatting with each other. For a moment did she also catch the scent of another wolf. It was a new scent; one that she have never recognized before. She slowly got up and saw that Rad had went to this new wolf (Rama) who had obviously joined the pack not to long ago. She watched quietly as they chatted a little bit and tried to get to know each other a little more. She smiled and sat down quietly and wrapped her tail around herself. She then stared into the distance, going into a light trance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and he growled in reply, he returned the Proti's stare with his own glare before turning back to Rama. "Yeah, sure... I'd be happy to..." He grunted, clearly showing the sarcasm in his voice. He shook himself before looking back at the wolf. "So, what do ya wanna know then?" He grumbled, his red eyes still looking around the area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Daniel gave Dark a warning glance, but said nothing else. "Hi, Ameythyst, Ihana." She greeted, flinching at how much Ihana looked like her mother. The she-wolf took a step back, nodded in farewell, and loped off towards the den.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Amethyst looked over at her fellow Proti and greeted her back. "Hello Daniel!" She barked happily. After a minute, she saw that she trotted away back to the Koti den. She smiled as she loved how she was seeing all of her fellow friends on this very day. She then layed back down on the ground and slightly closed her eyes. Relaxing deeper, she let her mind drift into another wilderness. She enjoyed this time to herself for a while.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm

IHANA
-------

The Wache

Ihana flicked her ear at Daniel in response as a hello. She looked at her, and she frowned when she saw her friend flinch and walk away. She watched her walk away, bewildered. What had bothered her friend? Was there something wrong with her appearance? She shook her head somberly, placing her eyes to stare at her paws. Maybe she'd done something wrong.
Looking up, she fixed Amethyst, who had just walked up, with her blue eyed gaze. She smiled. "How are you?" She wondered when she was due to give birth to her pup.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Hearing the voice of her friend, Ihana, she quickly snapped out of her light trance to answer her question. "I'm fine... Just thinking about all the good things that will happen when. I give birth KK this pup..." That's when she looked down at her stomach and saw movements coming from down there. Boulder was kicking and moving a lot. She smiled. A minute later, she felt a burst of pain and she flinched at it. "Relax...." She told herself, trying to stay as calm as possible. It only went on for ya minute before it vanished. "Sorry about that Ihana... Just experiencing this strong pain.... Ya know... Every now and then..." She looked down and sighed and then got back to laying down, but facing in the direction of her friend. She tried to manage a smile. "Yep... Probably sometime in the next few days or so..." She thought in her mind.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rama Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 pm

As the wolves surrounded Rama, her glowing green eyes darted to each wolf.
should she fight?
should she run?
a treacherous wind swept through the land and set the mood.
Rama backed away slowly but she knows she cant run or fight,
it wouldn't work.
NOTHING would work
Rama
Rama

Female Join date : 2013-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 pm

IHANA
-------

The Wache

The female nodded to her expecting friend to reassure her, but she herself still felt slightly worried about her dear friend. She opened her white muzzle to reply, when she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the unnamed wolf (Rama) was backing away, looking uncommonly scared and confused. She stood up, knowing that she herself was still smaller than her, but nevertheless she walked up until she was muzzle to muzzle with the she-wolf.
She looked into her frightened green eyes with her own blue ones. "Hush now. Are you okay?" She questioned softly, wondering why this she-wolf was scared.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rama Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Rama found herself face to face with another wolf, her fur matched the snow and her eyes were the color of the ocean.
her fear vanished having another wolf talk calmly to her.
"hush now, are you okay?" the stranger questioned softly.
"um.... I'm fine, I just thought I was out numbered."
realizing she was still tired she yawned and climbed on to find shelter
Rama
Rama

Female Join date : 2013-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Rad padded through the snow, her tail dragging along in the snow. her belly growled, she realized she hadn't hunted in ages. She sniffed the crispy air for the scent of prey, but the strong smell other wolves invaded her nose. hmm... maybe i'll try to hunt in plateau rad thought, trotting in the direction of the hunting grounds.

-Plateau
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 pm

shunook looked at rama seeing she was scred then calm when ihana spoke to her. shunook troted up and said "just be yourself you'll be fine here rama" she smiled. shunook started off to patrol the land her pace had a bounce in it as she moved gracfully. her paws not cold from the snow infact her paws were warm as fire on her paws she started toe stepping she didnt know what was happening finally her paws had enough she fell to the ground far from anyone else. she laid on the ground not able to move she was so hot she fell into a deep sleep.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Rad padded back to her cave, away from the barking of the pack. she walked into a dark corner and laid down on the cold stone. she licked her paw and started rubbing it on her muzzle, cleaning some of the blood off. most of the sunlight has gone, making the cave pitch dark. Rad closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Cinder sits down for dinner after hunting at the plateau. She uses her claws to open up the carcass and then she rips the flesh more using her teeth. Cinder ate half of the carcass and then she buried them in the trees and covered it's scent. She takes a long nap dreaming about her successful hunt.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:11 am

Dark rolled his eyes, "Looks like you guys have it from here..." he grunted before padding off. He began patrolling around the place again, his red eyes scanning the area as he did so. "Hmph... why should I help some stranger around the pack?" He growled before stopping, he sighed as he remembered the hospitality the pack showed him when he arrived. "Maybe I shouldn't be so aggressive towards strangers..." Dark sighed before continuing to patrol the area.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

yawning as arrow awoke did he get out of the den. going into the thiket to hunt, hearing the soft clucks of a turky "amethyst is going to love this!" he said happly in his head. stalking to it did he got close and ran on surprise, not knowing what to do the turky just panicd in a circle biting hard on his neck was he laying limp, dead. looking around for a rose since it seems to be his mates favorite flower. hiding it behinde his ear did he walk back to the den feeling pleased. seting the turky next to the front of the hole of the den did he put it there with the white rose the tips of this one were turning red so it looked lovely like his mate. after the turky and rose are put in the right spot did he white under them both saying "I WUV YOU TOP TO BOTTEM OF MY HEART, AND THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, I WILL WUV YOU TO THE END OF TIME ITS SELF AND EVEN AFTER DEATH... I WOV YOU" it said and he walked off to a rock to sunbathe.

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:53 am

Cinder stood up in the tree as she saw a den. She did not approach the den because she just realized that wolves lived there. Cinder jumped off the tree and walked quietly to the river. She lapped up a lot of water until she was not thirsty anymore. After lapping, she sat still on the edge waiting what to do next.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 am

Amethyst woke up inside of the den to find a dead turkey and a rose near the entrance of the den. She yawned, showing her teeth and then closed her muzzle. She walked up to them, her heart filling with love and contentment. "Arrow must have gotten me these things..." She said softly. Thoughts raced through her mind of how much Arrow must love her. She looked down to see some writing near both things. She read them carefully. "I love you too Arrow... From the very depths of my heart..." She said out loud as she read the fine print near the turkey. She heard her stomach growling. She then decided to sink her teeth into the turkey. Wow was it delicious! She just wished Arrow was with her at the moment. But where could he be?? She wondered that for a while as she devoured the huge turkey. She then picked up the rose and put it on the den wall with the other one that she still had for quite some time. "Arrow is a very good mate. I love him so..." She said in her mind. She layed down and thought about him for a while. His soft brown and white fur. The way he calmed her when she needed the extra relaxation. She let her mind drift for a bit, but still wondered where Arrow could be.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:02 am

Cinder walks back to her tree where the den is until she sees a gray looking female wolf. She scented turkey as well. As the gray wolf's scent reached Cinder's nose, her fur bristled as she hid in darkness.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:18 am

Dark continued padding on, his red eyes scanning the area. He growled as another unfamiliar scent reached his nose. "Why is there so many new wolves?" He snarled quietly, his claws sinking into the ground. He turned his direction towards the new scent and began paddling towards it. Once Dark got to where the scent was coming from, he saw a figure in the darkness. "Alright, show yourself!!" He snarled loudly, his whole body tensed and prepared for anything.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:22 am

Cinder didn't show herself instead as secretly covered her scent with the sea and she hid deeper in the darkness. She did not want to cause trouble but at the same time she can injure any wolf. Cinder thinks, if I come out they might think that I'm a male wolf because of my size and power. She bristles her fur looking even larger while she stretching out her claws.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

Dark narrowed his red eyes, his growls becoming louder. "Last chance to come out..." He snarled, he was able to see that the intruding wolf was large and could give a potentially decent fight. Dark grinned, finally, another wolf that he could get a good fight from. His face changed back to aggressive as he waited for anything to happen.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:31 am

Cinder starts to give an aggressive and said, I would not do that if I were you. She stood in the dark because her color could give an advantage, blending. When the wolf is not looking, she fast very fast to another shadow to confuse the wolf. Cinder gets her claws and her teeth out looking more fierce.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:36 am

Dark growled loudly before smirking. "If you think you can hide in the shadows.. it ain't gonna work... I lived most of my life alone, I can see well in the dark." He said before slowly walking towards the wolf. "Now listen. You can either leave this place, or find someone else to talk to here... cause I'm not in the mood for it." Dark snarled loudly, his anger beginning to slip out. His claws sank into the ground with each step he took. He knew he was bigger than this wolf, doesn't mean he couldn't get a good fight out of it.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Cinder said, just because you are bigger than me, that does mean that I can't fight, I had to fight in my pup years for everything I had. Cinder was not going to let a wolf intimidate her. She comes out looking very huge as she came out she thought of her advantage. Either you let me be or this will take long. Cinder felt a cool breeze and it was her mom,Solara! Solara stood by her side.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next