The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 14 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 14 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Chelsea Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Chelsea shivered as she heard Shadow's words. She looked up seeing another male pass by, she lowered her head back down. Listening to the others conversate, an idea came to her. "You know if you want I can go see where there at right now. And I can take him with me." she said a bit loud, giving Dark a quick glance before looking back to Shadow.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Hearing Chelsea's proposition, Shadow took a moment to pause and think. The idea of hunting what was hunting the pack seemed dangerous and reckless but it would also give the pack the safe knowledge that the hunters are either gone or betray their current position. Finally breaking the silence the ivory hued fae dipped her head to the snow white femmora and replied, "it would be best to have the upper-hand or the peace of knowing the threat is far from the den. Before you take him make sure he is ready for potential combat, I don't want to send a wounded wolf to war. However, at no cost do you try to provoke the hunters, this is merely to locate them and return." Raising her head back to its regular position, Shadow's glacial optics locked with Chelsea's pale blue orbs and waited for a reply.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Amethyst looked at both female wolves that were conversing with each other. She listened to them talk about if the hunters were still around or not. She allowed herself to lay down. Her tail curled around herself as she slowly put her belly to the ground, being very aware about the pup inside. Her eyes scanned the surroundings around her. She heard Shadow telling Arrow that he should lay down on the other side, opposite his wounded side. She nodded towards that idea and let her head drop to the ground. She saw the white female (Chelsea) take the black male (Dark) to see where the hunters were now. She watched them pad away into the distance. A slight breeze of cool wind brushed up against her light grey fur. She allowed herself to relax as she looked at the remaining two wolves. Her mate and her good friend, Shadow.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Looking up to Shadow, Chelsea nodded her head. "Alright then, as well I had no intention to attack them, only to find out their location as seeing a weakling like me wouldnt even last a minute." she giggled trying to lighten up the mood a bit, then turned serious again. "Are you well enough to accompany me?" the female spoke looking back over to Dark.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm

A few minutes later, Amethyst looked into the distance for a second. She took in the nice view of things with her gold eyes. Then she turned her attention back to the two wolves. Arrow, who was still a little injured and needed some attention from one of the Celetes, who were trained in the techniques of healing, and the ivory female (Shadow) that from Amethyst's view, was still talking to him. "It's really nice to see you again, Shadow. I just hope that the hunters will be gone and away from here soon. I don't wanna end up giving birth one day and having them come anywhere near my pup... That's what I'm afraid of..." Her voice turned into worry and shock. She worried too much about things but hunters coming to kill and invade the territory of the Koti den, THAT... Was a biggie. She looked at the ivory female and waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Numb anger boiled in her veins, the femmora turned her flank to the wolves and began to pace, attempting to rid the restless amount of energy urging her to face the threat. Hearing Amethyst's worried tone piercing through her thoughts, Shadow turned her attention to the grey adorned fae notching how round the femmora had become. "It is nice to see you too," Shadow spoke in a softer tone. Ceasing her pacing and moving over to the grey hued fae, the ivory hued female lowered herself back onto her hunches sitting close to the lying female. "Your pup will be safe," she assured the grey hued fae, "there is no reason for them to come near the barren lands which we have claimed. Even if they did, the loyalty which bonds us will last to our final breath, no harm can come to your pup, Amethyst."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Amethyst blinked softly towards Shadow's soft and kind words about her pup being safe and sound. Hearing about that the hunters will not come anywhere near the den in which all wolves have claimed and cannot be taken down by the worthless hunters, she began to relax and realize that it was all true. She smiled towards the ivory female. She looked and saw that she was laying right next to her, which gave her all the comfort that she needed. She layed her head on Shadow's soft ivory pelt and began to breathe deeply. Letting her mind drift into another universe and herself to be completely safe. She almost entered a light trance when she got herself to snap out of it. Perking her ears to the slightest sounds around her, she felt more safe. "Thanks, Shadow". She said in her soft voice. Her muscles relaxed and her tail curled around Shadow. She loved when she was accompanied by wolves that were kind and had the heart to comfort others. That's how she thought of Shadow.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

"Wow I wish it were true for me then I was never safe.ever day was a day of death for me and my family. Dont be so sure." He glared at shad. His anger boiling. He lumped off mad. "Oh by the way the hunter and dogs are dead. But they will look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Leaning to the side, the ivory hued fae licked the top of Amethyst's head, comforting her. Seeing the grey dappled fae was close to falling asleep, Shadow kept quiet, and turned her gaze up to the sky observing the clearing weather. Hearing a furious voice slice through the peaceful air, Shadow turned her gaze away from the darkening sky to eye a russet wolf. Her upper lip curled back hearing the anger in Arrow's tone, revealing her gleaming incisors and a low growl escaped her parted jaws. Irritated by Arrow's resort to mentioning his past, the fae snapped her jaws together and her bristled tail lashed against the snow. Deciding no good would come of provoking the brute blinded by his past, the fae merely observed the russet pelted wolf leave a trail of blood after him, her glacial optics cold and unwavering from the departing brute. The old anger sparked alight within her, the fae sat stiffly, attempting to calm her hostile instincts and return to a neutral state.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 pm

she walks past the den site, the scent of blood had faded to only a tint in the air. she walked for ways till the rushing of water greeted her ears. she grinned to herself, it was too peaceful not to. she shivered, walking up to the stream. the air around it was cooler then usually, "bad luck" she murmured to herself, a frown setting on her face. she dips her paw into the icy water, hoping this will be worth it. her paw hit the bottom of the stream and she quickly dug some dirt out of the bottom, eager to get her paw out of the water. she scooped the dirt out and and quickly carried it back to her new cave.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baylie Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Baylie walked outside the den smelling the air, she smiled. Suddenly perking her ears she saw a rabbit hop by. Not hungry or concerned she lay down with a happy groan. She rest her head in between her paws blowing a strong force of air out of her nose, blowing dust in her face. She slightly laughed shaking it off.
Baylie
Baylie

Female Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 am

as arrow stoped off his rage almost geting out of hand. he hit a tree bark flys off it. soon seeing a hare he get into a hunters crouch not carring about his leg one bit. he chased after it almost missing it but barly getin it. instead of eating it he rage out on it riping it to shreads and beating it. felling a little better he looked at it and smiled. "only if i could have done that to you dad, or should i even call you that." he meerly howled it. he thought back to the wish and desire of sinking his fangs into that pittyful wolfs neck called dad. feeling like he did what was right he limped back to carring the shreaded hare as well, head high as well tail. and eyes full of hate but satification for now. once he got there he layed on the rock away from shadow and his pack mates and mate. feeling a little alone and lost with no friend sice he had not seen rad in forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 am

Amethyst soon fell asleep and allowed her eyes to close. She felt Shadow licking her on her head for comfort. She liked when she was comforted. Hearing the sounds around her, soothing her into a more deeper and peaceful sleep. For a while did she notice herself start to dream. She allowed herself to relax deeper and deeper as she entered this very pleasant dream of hers. She dreamed of being with her mate and the little brown and light grey pup named, Boulder. It looked very happy and healthy. She also saw some other wolves in her dream but couldn't really make out what they were doing. She thought that some of them might be patrolling the Koti den or gathering food or going off hunting. Her dream only lasted for about 2 hours. She then woke up and gave a yawn. Remembering only parts that she loved about her dream. She looked over at her friend, Shadow, still laying next to her, then turned her gaze to see her mate, Arrow, looking very alone on a rock. She looked at him with her gold eyes and wanted to smile. "Why don't you come over here, Arrow..." She said in her very gentle tone like she would every time she was with him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Dark yawned before his torn ear flicked at a voice talking to him, when hearing the wolf's (Shadow) question, he nodded, "The ones that I'm aware of are dead, I'm not sure if there is any others though". Dark's torn ear flicked again at the ideas being proposed. When hearing another wolf's (Chelsea) question, he nodded and raised up. He shook himself, a little blood flying out of his fur, "I'll show you where the hunters I fought where." Dark said before beginning to pad towards the area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:47 pm

she walks back into her cave, her claws making clinking sounds against the cold rock. she growled as some mud drops on her fur and trails off the the floor. she sighs, not caring much about it then she drops the mud in front of a cave wall. she dipped her paw into the mud and rubbed it against the wall, making a dark brown smudge of the grayness. she blinks surprised when the mud didn't simply drip onto the floor, but made amazing scenery. she dipped her paw into the mud again and continued smudging the wall with mud.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:40 pm

As I walk to the grassy part of the forest, I thought about my mom's words. Cinder you will always be my daughter, I look up at the sky and I sigh. I will never forget about my mom's death. I look around my surrounding thinking what to do next.

Last edited by Cinder Fire on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 am

Chelsea looked over and flicked her tail, then lazily padded after the male. "We shall return soon." she spoke letting the others know. Then focused her attention back to Dark. "How did you run into them in the first place?" she added looking around. Her pale eyes narrowed as she saw a movement in the bush. But only then dismissed it.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 am

Amethyst lay quietly as she continued to watch her mate, to see if he would come over to her or not. She looked at the other wolves who were conversing with one another. She looked back at her friend, Shadow, and smiled. She felt a cool breeze brush through her light grey fur. Her tail wrapped around herself as she relaxed more and more. Her thoughts drifting away from her completely. She checked on her pup that was still inside her stomach and rolled over on her back to give the small pup some comfort and support. She giggled a little as she felt the pup kick around.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the wolf's question, "Arrow was attacked by three large dogs and a hunter, I asked where they where and went after them. Thats it really." Dark replied, yawning loudly as he did so. "I wish they would have put up a better fight though.. it was pretty boring for me." He said, thinking aloud, though he knew that one day he would get a good fight "Hopefully anyway" He thought to himself as he padded on.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Amethyst walked out of the den, stretching her muscles. She looked far in the distance and saw a faint outline of her friend, Shadow. She thought that she had seen that ivory colored pelt before. She went up to her and licked her in a very friendly manor. "Hello Shadow. Wow am I glad to see you again". She sat next to her and leaned her head against her ivory colored pelt. She liked the sweet scent of it. Noticing that she was still wearing the white lily necklace, she got it's scent and began to relax even deeper and deeper. She knew it relaxed her so much. Her gold eyes shined with delight.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 pm

The ivory hued femmora remained fixed at the den site's edge, her stature stiff and gaze wandering over the scenery. Curling her tail firmly around her frontal paws, she attempted to end her fidgeting due to the irritation challenging the peaceful nature within her. Noticing movement in the depths of the den, Shadow's glacial optics lingered on the delicate frame of a grey dappled fae emerging out of the gloom. Flicking her tail in a friendly greeting, the pale femmora watched her friend approach and felt the grey fae bury her head into the ivory fur. Standing up, Shadow gently buried her nose into the lighter toned fur on Amethyst's neck enjoying the mingling scent of the white lily interwoven with Amethyst's fragrance. "It is great to see you again," Shadow said as she pulled away to meet Amethyst's gleaming gold eyes. "How have you been?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Amethyst's gold eyes met the blue eyes of the ivory female that was her friend. She felt as she felt her bury her muzzle into her light grey fur as she was doing the same as well. She allowed herself to melt into this great and pleasant feeling. She listened to the question about how she was feeling. "I'm doing okay. The contractions that I keep having are getting a little closer apart. So I am expecting to give birth in less than a week. Just kinda getting myself ready for it. Trying to be very calm and relaxed as possible. Heck, I'm even thinking of my favorite hypnotic phrase that I love so much". She smiled when she heard herself mention about her favorite hypnotic phrase. She looked at Shadow and smiled. She then took a second to lay down on her back. "I hope you don't mind me doing this. It helps the pup be in the correct and comforted position. Silver suggested it to me. I think it works out just fine". Her tail curled around Shadow and she felt more relaxed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Shadow silently listened to Amethyst speak of attempting to get ready for the pup the grey fae was meant to have in less than a week and observed the smile which rested upon the grey dappled wolf's maw. "How does the hypnotic phrase go?" Shadow asked, she could faintly recall times of the past consisting of Amethyst's soft tone almost commanding and altering the way a wolf behaved. Noticing the grey fae lie down and roll onto her back, Shadow's ears perked forward as she curiously watched the odd behavior and listened to Amethyst's explanation. "No I do not mind at all," Shadow replied quickly, still completely bewildered by the fae's sudden action. Narrowing her glacial tinted eyes at the sound of Silver's name, the fae wondered where the smoky hued brute had run off. Lowering herself back onto her hunches, the fae returned to sitting, her posture straight but not as stiff as it had been before. Feeling Amethyst's tail wrap around her hindquarters, the ivory fae gently batted at it with her frontal paw, curious of what amusements pups found from this action.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Amethyst smiled, as she heard Shadow speak of her favorite hypnotic phrase. "Oh. You wanna know what my favorite hypnotic phrase is? Well, it's just: Relax deeper". She smiled as she noticed that Shadow was laying down next to her. Her gold eyes looking into the distance. Laying on her back, she saw that everything was upside-down. She giggled at that. "Wow. Everything is upside-down when you are in the position that I am in at the moment". She laughed a little more before she could actually calm down again. Getting the scent of the lily around her neck, she quickly calmed down. Turning to Shadow again, she asked, "So... Do you like that hypnotic phrase that I mentioned? What's your opinion on it?" Se waited for the female's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Stretching out her paws in front of her, the fae felt the familiar tugging of her muscles before allowing herself to lie limply next to Amethyst. "Relax deeper," Shadow repeated feeling hw strange the soothing words rolled off her tongue. Tilting her cranium to get a better view of the grey dappled fae, the ivory femmora watched as her friend remained lying on her back and staring off into the distance while laughing in joy. Smiling at the sound of Amethyst's laugh, the fae chuckled, joining in on the glee. "I think it is great," the ivory fae replied honestly meeting the melted gold pools with her glacial orbs. Rolling onto her back, the fae nestled herself into the cold snow and eyed the scenery around her. Feeling as if she was dropped into a whole other world, the fae blinked in surprise and turned her orbs up to the sky, marveling the rich blue dotted with small clouds.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next