The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 3 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Dark yawned as he walked on, his torn ear flicked at the familiar voice of Arrow. He turned his head, "Not much, just rather bored, ya know?" Dark replied, shaking himself. His torn ear flicked again at Arrow's suggestion, "Sure, I've not got much to do anyway.".
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 pm

" ok follow me its a little risky since we would be by man and dogs" he walked off to the den exit. walking up the hill that leads to his favorit place. he goes there when he's mad sad or lost. "its a place i never really show others the only ones who know are shadow and amethyst." "im showing you cause i think you could beafit from it and i trust you, your welcomed to use this place when ever you want to." they soon came to a rock. arrow moved the rock and it showed a long black hole he whent in flicking his tail telling dark to follow. once he got to the end he heard the sound of the river and the thick sweet hunney deo of the three willow trees and the rose, tiger lilys, as well white lilys. " this is were i feel close to my loved ones and the onse i lost." "look deep in side your heart and youll feel them threr and maybe hear them, trust me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Dark followed Arrow, his eyes widened when they came to an incredible cave-looking area. His torn ear flicked when Arrow made a comment about being able to feel, or even hear those who were close to him. Dark looked at Arrow, his red eyes wide with shock, "R-really?" he asked, his tail flicking about.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:04 pm

" well i dont know cause i only hear my mother when im lost and alone, i sometimes even see her or have flash backs. but i dont know about you but im pretty sure youll hear her and your family. ill guide you through it, if you like?" he sat down and look at dark with his icy green eyes. soon blazeing when the moon light hit them. he waited for dark to reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Amethyst turned her attention towards the Ivory female that was Shadow, as she watched her wonderful loving mate walk side by side with one of his packmates (Dark). "I'm doing fine, except for these painful contractions that I have every once in a while..." She looked down onto the ground. Her tail wagged gently back and forth with the wind. She felt a deep sadness somewhat. She was worried about the birthing that was going to be happening very soon. She tried to take a deep breath. She then looked up at her friend again and gave a sigh. "Sorry... I'm... I wasn't feeling to good there for a second. Hope I didn't worry you..." Her eyes focused on Shadow's as she waited for a reply from her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Shadow's ears folded back as she watched worry cross Amethyst's face. Lowering her head, the ivory female pressed her head lightly into the soft grey fur hoping to comfort the worried soon to be mother. "You will do fine Amethyst," the femmora spoke softly assuring her fellow Proti, "the pup cannot have a stronger family than yours." Sighing, the pale wolf lowered herself to the ground and stretched out alongside Amethyst.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Amethyst felt comforted by Shadow's soft words. She tried to relax, letting the words sink in a little. She layed down carefully next to Shadow, hoping that she wouldn't mind. She just wished that Arrow was at the den. She loved him very much, but loved the comfort from one of her friends that cared so much about her. "Thanks, Shadow. I really appreciate your soft soothing words".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:20 pm

"You need not to worry yourself," the femmora said, a small smile forming on her maw as she spoke, "the last thing you need is to worry yourself over small matters." Turning her glacial optics away from the resting fae, the ivory pelted femmora turned her head up to the clearing sky. "The winter months are drawing to an end," she commented, her tail flicking slowly in secreted joy. "The days of challenges will soon be behind the pack. That and your pup will be running around creating mischief," the fae added in a joking tone hoping to lighten the mood.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Amethyst smiled at the thought of the small pup running around causing mischief. "Haha... Yeah. Won't that be fun? I'll have to watch it 24/7". She too looked up at the sky. What Shadow had said was true. Winter was getting over and warmer seasons were coming. Amethyst lay her head on the ground and let the air circulate through her ears and listened to it whistle.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 pm

arrow left dark be he knew he could only do so much. he walk back to the den with a kinda braclet for his mate with a white lily on the top. he soon got there his belly growled. once he got at the den clearing he went off looking for food he found some left over elk so he ripped off a chunck of meat. he hide the gift behind his ear not knowing it was showing a little. he grabed the chunk of meat and another one for amethyst and one for him self. he walked over to his mate and droped the elk chunk by her paws hopeing she was hungry. he riped into his trying to hold off his hunger from riping it savegly into shreads. after he was done he liked his bloody chops clean and waited to give his gift
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:30 pm

"I'll be sure to watch my tail," Shadow spoke with a light chuckle in her tone. The sound of paw steps drew the ivory fae's glacial orbs to an approaching figure. Deciding not to disturb the pair, the femmora stiffly rose to her paws and shook out her pelt. Lowering her muzzle, the femmora pressed her nose into Amethyst's neck in a comforting farewell and slowly padded away, her paws guiding her back to the hill which she frequently perched on.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Amethyst looked up and saw her mate. Her eyes gleamed with happiness as she looked at his icy green eyes. She noticed the chunk of elk meat that he had given her. "Thanks, Arrow. I was quite hungry" she said in a soft voice. She sank her teeth into the meat and licked her muzzle clean. She then got a scent of a flower. Her nose turned up to the scent. "What is that lovely scent?" she asked with a smile. She waited for her mate's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Parting her gleaming set of jaws, the fae inhaled the sweet scents of the promised spring along with the beckoning scent of a hare. Pausing at the base of the hill, the femmora turned her gaze slowly toward the scent and a dangerous gleam sparked in her icy eyes. Slowly curling her lip back, a low growl rumbled in her chest and her banner lashed against the ground. Veering away from her original path, the fae snapped her jaws together and clenched them shut. Cautiously placing her paws to avoid startling her unseen victim, the femmora skirted around the rolling hills hypnotized by the hare's scent.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 pm

" ok you got me, i was hopeing you did not catch the scent of this white lily." he grabed it and handed the braclet to his mate. " its my favorit flower an my mothers too, so i made it into a braclet it has some of the gewls my mother gave me before she passed on." he looked at her his eyes carring so much feeling to her and the braclet. "i left the rest of the gewls for the pup so he has something to remeber me and his history." he smiled as he waited for a reply from his mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:47 pm

"Thank you so so much!" Amethyst said happily. She lifted the necklace with her muzzle and threw it around her neck. She nuzzled her mate and smiled happily. "I'm sure our pup will love them too. I know he will..." She them lay her head against her mate's back, hoping that he would stay awhile. Her heart warmed with love for Arrow. She knew the pup inside her would come very soon.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 pm

A flicker of movement on the rise caused the ivory fae to flatten herself to the ground, her pelt allowing her to vanish amongst the remaining white canvas. Stalking forward on stiff limbs, the fae raised her dense tail off the ground and her ears perked forward, straining to hear the soft hops of her victim moving over the pulsing beat of her heart. Edging up the hill blocking herself from the prey, the femmora stiffened her stature and circled around her target allowing the slope to cut off the hare's vision of its secreted killer. Closing her eyes and drinking in the scent, the fae bunched up her muscles preparing to strike.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

Rad mutters a good bye the the cliffs then she walks back. Her ears flickers back and forth to the barking of different wolves she has yet to see. hmm, perhaps i can make some friends while i'm here, she thinks, glancing at the trees around. Her tall wags happily at the thought, but it falls limply back down. no one will probably like her, or even look at her. She lays down the tightly packed snow, trying to cheer herself up.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:16 am

The Koti Den - Page 3 6ypt36

The young white fae flicked her tail quickly, hardly able to keep her energy contained as it radiated off her in large waves. Her eyes shone as she thought of fun things to do, one o them being making a new friend. Her heart soared at the thought of new friends, as the talks and jokes lifted her concerns and troubles high into the air and they dispatched like fog in the rising sun. Her sea blue observed a lone she-wolf padding around, seemingly bored. She scrambled to her paws, and she seemed to glide on swift paws over to the brown wolf. She sat down next to her, smiling broadly and nodding demonstratively.
"Hello," she said merrily. "I'm Ihana, Wache of The Katmai Natives pack, daughter of Kendrick. What's your name?" she looked at the female expectantly, her eyes twinkling in the bright sun.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 am

"Rad" she says, un easy of the white wolf. her head tilts curiously seeing a black star on ihana's forehead, a unique sign. she quickly looks away from ihana, trying not to appear rude by staring at her mark. "is this a important role you have?" rad asks, trying to keep the conversation going.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 am

Ihana's eyes blinked with surprise at the unusual question. "Its not so very important, each role in the pack is important. I'm pretty much a guard." she looked at the brown wolf, inquisitive of her life. She was vaguely aware of her new friend's gaze, being used to the looks of wonder she gathered when she made friends. Her star was a very unusual marking, and she felt prideful when people noticed it. She glanced at Rad leisurely.
"What's your rank?" she asked suddenly, laying down in the snow beside the female.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 am

"Raffen, but i hadn't done anything raffen-like yet" she says feeling better about ihana, but she still had a tight twisting feeling in her gut. She looks at her paws, not really made for running on snow but the warm ground of summer. She frowns at a thought and she looks at ihana's sky blue eyes. "how much of the snow melts once its summer here?" she asks. she felt like she was just blurting out random questions, but they are useful.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 am

The young white wolf laughed in a jolly manner. She could see that this wolf was not from around here. She gestured to the the snow with a milky white paw as she replied, stifling a giggle of delight to be teaching someone something. "It is summer," she explained unhurriedly. "Its never really warm here." She added. She shot a glance at the female, thinking now or never was a good time to inquire of her past, or at least all that Rad was willing to share with her.
"Where are you from?" she asked carefully.

Last edited by Ihana on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 am

"some where south, i don't really know exactly where i'm from" she says, not happy this is getting more on her. she gets up and she walks in front of ihana. "its acutely really nice down south, plenty of food and its not snowing every second of everyday of every month" she says, anger creeping up on her. "and never, ever, ask me again about my past" she says with a hint of a snarl. Suddenly, she snaps out of it and she shakes her head, feeling guilty of saying that. "sorry, but i think you get the point" she says with her tail in between her legs.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 am

Ihana felt an instinct to growl creep up on her and she crouched, her pelage beginning to bristle hostilely, a shadow creeping into her usually clear eyes. She found no reason for this brown female to begin to be vexed with her, and her own anger surged up. But her fur flattened once more as she saw the female back down, her features showing she was embarrassed. She felt a sort of pity wipe her anger away, she sat down again, nodding to her briskly.
"I understand." she replied awkwardly, blinking thankfully for the apology. She stood suddenly, feeling it unbearable if they would be silent after that strange moment before. She turned to Rad, her eyes sparkling.
"What say you to some fun?"
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:15 am

Daniel turned her head with narrowed eyes as she spotted a newcomer speaking to Ihana. Peculiar... She thought to herself at the wolf's comment about not knowing where she came from.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next