The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:55 am

Daniel flattened her ears. She felt as if her trust as friendship with Siren was melting away. Is this what happens when you don't speak t someone for awhile? The golden-cream fae let out a slight whimper ears flat as she turned back to Granum. "Come on, let's go." She sighed, flicking her tail as she padded quietly along past the den.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 am

When the alpha Siren spoke to him, his eyes were wide and he nodded quickly at the words. He felt special when Siren adressed him. But Daniel didn't seem too happy about that. Sad that he'd made Daniel's life difficult, Granum sighed and hung his head, following after Daniel at a slow pace. He didn't mean to be such a problem. Especially not to Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:01 am

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 Shadow10
The Doyen had truly returned, seizing his control and yanking on the reins of the Protis. The time of freely roaming had come to an end and oddly enough, a feeling of security returned. A faint smile formed upon Shadow's maw as his words rang in her ears. "You finally realized all the fun you can have when you are not lurking alone?" Shadow commented feeling as though the comment had also been directed to herself. Hearing the faint echo of Daniel's paws against the earth fading, Shadow spoke one more. "Do you think she'll recover from your order?"
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 17 Shadow11
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:06 am

"She'll do it. She always does," he answered, watching Daniel slink back to the newcomer. He felt quilty snapping at one of his best Protis like that, but there was no other choice. Daniel could be stubborn sometimes, and to overcome that stubborness Siren had no choice but to become impulsive. Sighing gently into the wind, the wolf's breath danced from his dark nostrils. "Do you know why I'm making her do this? Take a guess."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:11 am

Daniel twitched her ears as she heard the snow crunch behind her. the female slowed to halt. "What we passed back there is the Koti Den. that's where the pack members sleep and take shelter." She instructed, nodding behind her. "Any questions?" She tilted her head.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:15 am

Shadow could not help but sympathize with the Proti. She herself was reluctant to train the young wolf  and now the golden adorned fae was tasked with the tedious job. Knowing this was Daniel after all, Shadow hoped the fae was at least scheming some ways of conjuring up revenge against the new wolf. Siren's second question caught Shadow in a web of thoughts. What possible reason could he have other than the prosperity of the pack? Biting her tongue lightly, Shadow pondered over his question. "It has to do with her being alone," Shadow spoke softly, muting her voice for it not to be carried on the wind. "What do you have planned?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 am

"Yes, that." He answered quietly, watching as Daniel nonchalantly guide the younger wolf and herself. "And responsibility, too. She needs a friend." Siren nodded to reassure himself, and looked back at Shadow.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:27 am

Daniel pricked her ears. She wasn't so far away that she couldn't pick up their conversation. Grief seared her fur as her neck fur prickled with rage. 'She needs a friend.' Wasn't Kendrick her friend? Wasn't Shadow her friend? Wasn't he her friend? She whipped around and glared at them from narrowed eyes for a moment before stalking away with her head held high into the Koti Den.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 am

"Sometimes, the threads that bind us to one another need to be repaired before new ones are woven." Shadow commented at she met the emerald optics of the brute. An attempt to mend relationships was not Shadow's path. She did not enjoy seeing others suffer nor did she wish to meddle in the issues. Today did not seem to favor Shadow's preferred path. She caught sight of Daniel whipping around, the rage coming from the golden adorned wolf in waves. Of all the emotions rage and fury were Shadow's preferences. The strength behind the mere touch of anger was unmatchable in Shadow's eyes thus far unless she was placed in the eyes of Death. Like a ghost, the ivory wolf departed from the Doyen's side, drifting off after the departing fae.

"You know he only wishes to aid you," Shadow spoke as she paused in the arch way of the den. Her glacial orbs started into the gloom picking out the frames of sleeping wolves and the silhouette belonging to Daniel.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:37 am

Daniel jumped as Shadow came up behind her. "Oh does he now? I thought we were friends, but apparently I have none. I heard what he said. I needed a friend." She half snorted, half snarled. "If you want to help me, just tell him to leave me and my life alone." She hissed, her hackles raised high. "Of course, from you he would understand." She sighed, flopping down.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 am

Shadow watched the golden adorned fae's emotions take their toll upon her shell. Helplessness, Shadow thought attempting to label the emotions into one reason. The ivory hued fae did not flinch as Daniel hissed at her nor take a step closer to comfort her. She was just as lost, watching a bird flail from the sky and tumble down onto the sharp rocks below. It was a point of no recovery, Shadow had meddled and now she was trapped. "He's attempting to be your friend," Shadow spoke taking a few steps closer to the fallen figure upon the compacted earth. "His way of showing you he cares is to attempt and force you out of your comfort zone." Or so I hope, Shadow added mentally. "You need to speak to him directly about this if you want to fix it," she suggested her orbs locked upon Daniel. If only this situation was simpler.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 am

Daniel twitched her ears, her amber eyes disbelieving. "Let's be honest here, Shadow. Do you really think that will work. This is Siren we are talking about here. He's... not the easiest to talk to." She said bitterly, resting her head on her paws and staring up at Shadow. She sniffed ruefully, waiting for a reply.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:29 am

Dark blinked a few times. He had went through all that, for nothing. The infected animal just kept ignoring him and moving away, and now it was dead. Just like that. He let out a massive growl before padding away. He couldn't take it any more. His red eyes stared at the ground as he let his paws take him to wherever they were going. Dark snarled quietly as his tail was dragged across the ground. "Hmph... what good am I to the pack now?" He growled as he continued to walk away. Not caring about anything else.
Dark just wanted to be alone.

-The Plateau-
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 pm

~~INFECTED CHIPMUNK~~

The infected creature saw another wolf (Arrow) whom was trying to attack it. It eyed him in the eyes as it saw the muscular wolf sink his claws into the dirt. It tried to lunge at his front left leg but somehow missed considering its horrible aim it has. It growled and eyed the wolf in the eyes again, making a horrible noise. "Grrrrrrrrr.... Blblblblblblblbl..." It growled lowly.

The mother Proti heard millions of voices outside of the Koti Den. It was as if there was a big meeting out there. Similar voices like the voice of her fellow Proti mates and her leader, Siren. Also, from her point of view, from what she had missed, the sound of her own mate yelling and scratching the ground at that same infected creature. It was Arrow!! Her own mate trying to defend the whole family from a wild and ferocious chipmunk. "Arrow...! Don't do it! Please!! Don't do it...!" Tears ran down the fae's face. She couldn't control herself for she was worried for her own mate. She turned to her pup, Boulder whom had asked her a question not to long ago. "I think I just found daddy... He's out trying to defend us...". She gave Boulder a few licks before returning to staring out of the Koti Den entrance.

~~Boulder~~

Hearing the cries of his own mother being terrified of such things, he began to feel confused himself. "Daddy lost?" was all he could say and think of at the moment. He had no clue whatsoever what was going on outside of the den. "Mommy... Daddy scream..." Boulder tried saying. He had no idea what he was talking about himself. He tried looking out of the entrance seeing a scary looking creature outside. He let out a whine and hid under his mother's fluffy tail.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Cinder sits down for dinner away from the den. She eats quietly. She thinks about the pack. Her mind is everywhere at this point. Cinder yawns and tries to forget things, for now.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:54 pm

four was tired of being treated badly by his dad. so intead, he ran towards the horizon, trying desperately to escape his dad's abusive ways. the snow was very cold to him, but he kept on running anway. he just needed to get out of here.
"hello! anybody! anybody at all!" he called with his voice that carried on the wind. he was panting when he rounded the top of the mountain.
if he couldn't find anyone
he would need to get out of here.
Four
Four

Male Join date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Chelsea lazily pushed herself up, she wanted to go talk to Chemical again, but wasn't sure where he was. She sighed, looking around. Everyone had moved on and now it was just her alone. The small female knew she had been slacking off lately, so she made her way to the plateau. She huffed out air, padding through the shallow snow at a trot. A muffled voice caught her attention, she froze her ears flickering forward. Surprised by it, she lifted her muzzle and followed it. It wasn't one shed recognize, perhaps an intruder. A low growl filled her throat as she waited in silence, her pale blue eyes narrowing. "Hello?" she called out unable find the source of the mystery voice.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Four was just about to give up when he heard another hesitant voice, and his hackles rose. "Yes, hello? I'm here." He stepped out from behind the treeline and saw a wolf dressed in a perfectly white coat. Swallowing, he nodded firmly. "I mean no harm," he said, lowering his head and folding his ears a bit. He would need to gain trust. 
Four
Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Chelsea jumped looking over, her hackles raised slightly. She glared at the stranger backing up slightly. "Who are you and state your business here." she says quickly making it sound almost like a growl. Her own harshness surprised her. 'I won't take any chances..' she think closing my eyes briefly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Sensing her distress, Four lowered himself even further to the ground. He wasn't normally submissive, but if it meant acceptance to a pack that didn't include his father, he was going to do it. With a little grimace, Four raised his dark eyes up to the female. He was only a bit larger than her. "My name," he started carefully, watching her. "Is Four. I come here looking for a place to call home. I hope I am not intruding so horribly as you make it seem." A glint shone in his eyes. Lifting from his submissive stance, the wolf kept his ears flattened. He would not trust this character so quickly. She would not trust him either, by the looks of it. Letting out a quiet snarl, he made sure his fangs were on display. "Who are you?" It was more of a demand than a question. He wanted to know what authority this wolf had over all of the others. He also desperately wanted to know what shampoo she used because her fur was so lucious and beautiful.
Four
Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Chelsea narrowed her eyes at him, and finally sat down. Her tail slowly flicked behind her in annoyance as she listened to him. "Well then you've come to the right place. " she saI'd looking around. Her thoughts ran back to Siren, Shadow, and Daniel, wondering where they went. Turning her attention back to the stranger who called himself Four, the female tilted her head. "I'm Chelsea, one of the hunters for the pack. Nice to meet you Four." she says calmly nodding her head. "If your interested in staying, perhaps you should speak with Siren." she added standing up and turning away. Chelsea began to walk off, still tense and alert.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Siren smelled another stranger, and instantly wandered towards the scent, hackles raised. He listened as the newcomer told Chelsea who he was and what he was doing, and Siren nodded silently, his green glare boring through the male. "Join us, then. You've been accepted." He walked up and pressed his nose against Four's forehead, and then walked off. He enjoyed new members, but they must earn thier keep first.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 pm

The ivory tinted fae lowered herself back onto her hunches and coiled her dense banner around her frontal paws. Trapped warmth from the den's sturdy walls welcomes her, removing the traces of the Autumn winds on her pelt. Allowing herself to relax, Shadow's tail slowly flicked against the compacted earth. She was pondering, attempting to buy herself time through small actions. Siren was a complicated wolf in her eyes, Shadow hardly knew what to expect each time she approached him.

"He may not be the easiest to talk to but he is reasonable," Shadow spoke slowly as she wound her thoughts around the conversation. "If you never try then you shall never know." As she finished speaking a new scent drifted toward her. It was unfamiliar, belonging to another wolf. Turning her head toward the entrance of the den, Shadow glared at the outside world, attempting to spot the intruding wolf. "We better go see who that is," Shadow muttered, a low growl lacing itself into her tone.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:41 pm

He nodded as Siren left, who had just accepted him into the pack. Turning his head to see other wolves looking at him, Four stood up and followed Chelsea. She was the only wolf he even knew in this pack, and he wasn't going to seem like a loner already on the first day. "Thank you," he said casually, nodding towards Chelsea. "This place is nice, you say?"
Four
Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Cinder yawns after stretching. She gets bored and she runs quickly away. She tries to avoid the annoying chipmunk. Cinder is now in another part of the forest. She sees the plateau but she walks to a river. She drinks some water from it and she lies there, exposed.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next