The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Chelsea Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Chelsea half smiled, looking over to Shadow and Dani, she flicked her tail continuing on. Her ears flickered as she heard Four speak. She nodded again looking back at him. "Yes, I've been here for a while already and everyone here is great." she responds focusing her pale gaze back on the area in front of her. She wasn't sure where to go.. maybe go with the plan to hunt? She sighed and yawned
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Daniel sniffed as Shadow tried to convinc eher. She opened her jaws to reply but a new, unfamiliar scent drifted past her nose. "I suppose we should." She muttered. She did however cast a grateful glance at Shadow as she passed. They may not see eye to eye all the time.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Cinder sees that a pack is getting ready to hunt. Knowing that she is exposed, she lays under a tree. She doesn't want to deal with other wolves. She is already tired of the infected chipmunk.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Hunger panged at his stomach, and Siren was becoming irate with his malnourishment. He seeked out one of his hunters, or a former hunter, and found Shadow near Daniel and a newcomer. She was skilled in hunting, and attacking. Surely the two of them could bring down something big and hearty for the pack and themselves. "Shadow, do join me on a hunting patrol, will you? I, too, have grown hungry." And since the Doyen was hungry, that meant almost everyone else was too. "We'll be hunting at the Plateau." He nodded towards her and Daniel, and turned on his paws to walk towards the direction of the Plateau. Siren didn't mind who joined, but he didn't want anyone goofing off. Hunting was serious to him, and he knew Shadow could be serious. The wind lapped at his face, but he ignored it as he tread along.
-Plateau-
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Daniel narrowed her eyes as Siren approache dand spoke to Shadow about hunting. She was about to walk away when she realized she was hungry as well. "Mind if I join you as well?" She asked Shadow, keeping her gaze from Siren. As for as she was concerned now, she didn't have any other "friends" in the pack. The golden-cream wolf waited for a reply, her head tilted and gaze empty.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:04 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 Shadow10
Catching Daniel's amber optics as she passed by the ivory hued femme, Shadow blinked in return and dipped her head to the fellow Proti. Perhaps the tension had been mended between herself and her friend despite the previous quarrels they fought. It was strange, an enlightening feeling spread through the body of the femme. The sound of a deeper voice drew Shadow out of her thoughts. "I would be honored to," Shadow replied almost at once. She turned her glacial hued orbs to the darker toned Doyen who had already departed from the small cluster of wolves and in the direction of the hunting grounds. Dipping her head, Shadow gently nudged Daniel. "If you wish, you may tag along or join Chelsea," she whispered softly before pivoting and trotting after Siren.
--The Plateau--

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 18 Shadow11
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Cinder watches the pack leave. She feels relieved that they didn't see her. Cinder, stay alive,she thinks. She pads quickly near the river to clean herself. Cinder keeps watch for danger.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Daniel nodded and padded along beside Shadow. Her ears were pricked and her gaze excited. It had been awhile since ahe had hunted with... others. The golden female scurried to the Plateu, hungry.

-The Plateu-
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Cinder sees something from far away. It shined and it looks red and orange. She runs quickly to it. She sees a necklace. Quickly, Cinder puts it on. Her fire mark on her leg quickly shines. Her stomach growls soon after. She walks to the plateau.

To the Plateau
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Arrow walked to his den to check up on his mate and pup. Seeing Siren, Shadow, Daniel, and Cinder walk off in the deraction to the plateau did he think they must be hunting. "I'll hunt later for the pack, right now i need to spend time with Boulder and Amethyst" he spoke to himself. Walking into the den did he see Boulder and Amethyst not far off. "I think you should move around Ame, You've been stuck in the den since Boulder was a new born, let him see the outside world for a bit before it gets too cold." He barked as he looked down to his growing son. "man you have grown my Lupas." He growled deep from his chest with pride in his voice. then did he lick him on the head and do a play bow wanting to play with his son for the first time. "Your eyes are open!" He woofed as he seen one was amber like his mothers and the other was green like his fathers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:08 pm

(Guys I'm going to stop with the crazy chipmunk idea. I don't think anyone is going to get bitten anyway...)

The grey mother Proti looked up to see her beloved mate, Arrow. Her gold eyes sparkled with joy of seeing him again. "Oh Arrow... I missed you so...". Tears came to the fae's eyes as she got up and rubbed her sweet scent all over him, their scents mixing in together like all the other times they would do this. Her ears perked to Arrow's idea of letting Boulder see the outside world now. "Yeah. Good idea. I have been stuck in here for some reason. I think it was because of that chipmunk...". pausing did she try to hear the screams of innocent pack members from the crazy chipmunk that had entered the KNP area. Not a screech was heard. "Oh good. I think it just slipped away or someone much have killed it without getting bitten. So brave of them... But yeah sure I will take this puppy outside to see the world. He really needs it". She picked up her pup by the scruff of the neck and took him outside to see the wonderful outside world. "There, Boulder my sweetie. The outside world".

~~Boulder~~

The grey and brown pup, Boulder felt himself being picked up by his mother to be taken outside. He saw that his dad was following behind. "Daddy!!" he yelled in his small high pitched tone. "Come out daddy! Mommy outside too!!" Boulder felt quite happy to be with his whole family and it was surely a very happy moment. Once he was set down, he happy ran all over the place. Hy felt a rush of wind on his tiny body. "Cold!!" he screamed in his tiny voice and hid behind his mother and father.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Seeing and Amethyst agree on his idea. Hearing his son yell his name did he pick up his pace. "Im comeing! i cant move so fast since im getting old!" He joked. Seeing Boulder having fun in the sticking snow. Did he join in as well with running and jumping with glee and joy. "Come on youngster! If you keep moving you will keep warm. Come to pops!" He yelped as he paly bowed waiting not far off for boulder to come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Amethyst watched as Boulder played in the snow. She laughed as it seemed that he was a little afraid of the coldness that was coming towards them. "It's okay, Boulder. Take daddy's suggestion! Run around and you will keep warm!" She went and gave him another nudge to go for Arrow. Since she heard her mate call for him to go over to him. She smiled. "That's it... That's the way, Boulder...". Laying down as she watched the two play.

~~Boulder~~

Perking his tiny ears at the sound of his father's tone, Boulder raced over to Arrow as fast as he could. "Daddy!! Play wiff me!!" he yelled playfully. He too tried to get into his play-bow position his father was in. He even tried pouncing onto him. But somehow it didn't work. So he tried running around a bit. "Mommy!! Wook! Daddy can't get me!!" Boulder yelled towards his mother. He then ran all around the Koti den area, making his father try to chase him. "Catch me!!" he yelled once more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Arrow tried to pin point boulder. but then gave up and did a trot to chase him. "Im gonna get cha!" He barked as he chased him around the Koti den. Droping into a hunters crouch did stalk boulder hoping he would copy. Remembering this was his first learned move by his own father did he want to pass it down. " Boulder you want to see something really cool!?" He barked as he was in a hunters crouch. "Watch very closely boulder and be quiet, theres a bunny not far off. Sniff the air and you'll find the scent." Stalking the bunny did he see the white tail tenseing did he pounce but not kill it only hold its wigling body in his maw. "Do the honors, son. Nip his neck hard." He said as he held the bunny down waiting for boulder to kill it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 pm

~~Boulder~~

Boulder ran around, noticing his dad trying to catch him. He then got tired and stopped to take a break. He heard his father trying to show him something really cool. He watched as his father pointed out a hare that was around the Koti Den area. "Okay daddy... Me shall take the base..." he said in his high pitched voice. He quietly creeped up on the hare as his father showed him and tried to bite into its neck with his teeth. Thinking it's dead, he ran up to his father and yelled, "Dead kill!"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Following Dark cautiously she lowered her tail in anxiety. She sensed many different wolves, a pup among them. At this she became a little less worried. She kept close to Dark, trying to figure out where to go from here.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Dark yawned as he entered the area. "Hmph... I was planning to stay away for longer... but oh well..." Dark whispered quietly to himself before padding on. He turned his head and saw Amethyst, he then saw Arrow playing with his son, Boulder. "See the three wolves there?" He began to say to Rennah. "The female is called Amethyst, the male is called Arrow, and that's their son, Boulder." Dark said, beginning a small introduction. "The actual den is there too, and there are plenty more wolves about." Dark couldn't help but laugh quietly as he saw Boulder attack the downed hare and go back to his father.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Rennah looked to Dark, and then to the small family. She stifled a laugh as the pup played with his father and the hare. I take a few steps forward, wanting to play with the pup. But I decide not to, being a stranger and all.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Dark yawned quietly and looked down at Rennah. "I'll show you the den quickly..." He said as he began to pad over to it. Once he got to the entrance he only put his head in it. "This is the den, as you've probably guessed. It's pretty much got what's needed, shelter, and warmth..." Dark said before taking his head back out. "Where we were just at is called The Plateau, it's the area the Elk herds usually gather and where the pack do their hunting. And thats pretty much all I know." Dark grunted as he finished off his introduction of the area.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Rennah padded over to the den lightly, following Dark. Listening to his introduction she nodded. She felt very cold, so she went into the den. Instantly she felt the warmth and yawned. "If you don't mind ,Dark, I'm going to sleep." She said, finding a little spot secluded from the other wolves.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Dark smiled, "Sure kid, go ahead." He said as he got up and moved over to the side of the entrance of the den outside and laid down, relaxing his muscles as he did so. He turned his head slightly and moved his tail up to his head, almost curling up. He pinned his ears to his head and closed his red eyes, yawning loudly as he did so. Before long, he himself was asleep. It was rare for him to sleep, and even when he did it was rare for him to sleep for long, but he felt like he hadn't slept in ages and he needed some rest.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Sideswipe lied on his side snoring while he slept. his ears twitched a bit as he dreamed about chasing rabbits. he then woke up and walked out side and stood very still for a second getting used to the bright sun. he licked his lips and laid down in front of his den.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:15 am

Arrow chuckled for there bunny was going to live another day. 'Thats fine he's just learning.' Laying on the ground with Boulder on his back playfuly nipping and pulling at his ear. Then a knew scent found his nose. Looking did he see Dark and a small pup. Smiling as he seen she wanted to play with Boulder but held back. 'Psst, Boulder wanna meet some friends?" He asked with a little hint of the 'unknown yet to be known' to his voice. He got up and told Amethyst where they would be at. Arrow picked Boulder up by his scruff no matter how big he was he was pretty light in weight. Moveing to the edge of the forest did he get a Starlings scent puting boulder down did he kill it and go back to his son. Plucking out its feathers so the pup could eat right away. "Come on, young Boulder" waving his tail to greet the now sleeping Dark did Boulder and Arrow set the starling by the sleeping pup. "Ok when she wakes we may or you can greet her. But if sge does not want to just give her some space, ok?" Pickng up by the scruff did he go out side Back to his mate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:29 am

The grey dappled female Proti watched as Boulder was trying to get at a hare that he almost killed. She smiled and kept an eye on Arrow, but not as much because she knew that he would treat Boulder the same way. "Look how cute they are playing together..." Amethyst thought in her mind. A few moments later, she noticed her mate and Boulder going somewhere but heard the note from her mate that they were going to go somewhere. "Alright. That's fine with me" she replied back. Watching as Arrow picked Boulder up by the scruff of his neck and bring him over to a few friends, did the grey fae smile. "Awwww... That's cute. Boulder is going to meet some new friends". Amethyst silently waited and put her head down on the ground. Looking over did she see her mate come back to her. She licked him on his cheek. "I am so glad we had Boulder. One of these days he will grow up and have a family of his very own..." she said in her quiet voice as she leaned her head against him.

~~Boulder~~

The three and a half month old pup felt his dad pick him up by the scruff of his neck. His ears perked to his question about meeting someone new. "Meet new wolves!!" he shouted. Boulder felt so happy that he was finally going to meet someone new. Once he and his father were near a couple wolves, one that was a pup and the other was a full grown wolf. "Hi" he said with excitement as his tail began to wag. "Pway wiff me!!" he said as he began to run around a little. His green and gold eyes looked at the two and was excited that they might play with him. "Can't cath me!!" he said as he was taunting the two to come and get him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

Arrow sat next to Amethyst as she leaned into him as she spoke. Smileing as he looked on at Boulder playing. "Well he is growing fast." He replyed to his mate. Closeing his eyes did he rest but was wide alert. Yawning did he peek though one of his eyes to look at you Boulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next