The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Sideswipe sat down next to his den and thought to himself he looked up into the sky and asked himself, "why was the sky blue...?" he then shrugged then he looked down to the ground his ears flat.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Daniel saw Sideswipe outside the den and gave a yip to her friend. "Hiya, Side! Want to come and join Rennah and I? I was about to tell her a story." She offered, beckoning Sideswipe towards them with her tail.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Sideswipe sat there a thought for a moment he then said, "Okay." he followed her. he thought about what type of story it might be. he stopped and sneezed then continued walking
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Cinder smells deer, she focuses her eyes on the deer. She bends her head down and she starts to stalk the two deer. The two deer look around sensing danger coming towards them. In a quick second, Cinder dashes towards them quickly. The deer ran as fast as they can. Cinder's speed helped her to catch up. The smaller deer (female) got away while the larger one (male)... unfortunately not lucky. Trying to loose Cinder, the deer went zigzag. Cinder dashes faster moving her tail quickly when she zigzags so she catch her balance. Getting closer, Cinder jumps on the deer's back, flipping it over. She claws the deer's throat. The male deer pokes her with his antlers. Cinder growls annoyed and she knocks on antler off with her paws. She digs her claws deeper into its throat again and this time she pulls the deer down. The male deer gets tired and he slows down. Cinder quickly bites the deer in the throat, suffocating it. She then bites its skull, leaving the deer motionless. Cinder quickly drags the deer towards tall grass. The female deer stops and watches her mate being dragged by a large creature. Cinder feels like she is being watched and she turns her head towards the deer, while having the male deer in her mouth. The female deer lifts up her ears and she runs off. Cinder turns her head back and she slowly walks towards the grass, having her dinner.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Daniel smiled as Sideswipe approached. "Well then, glad to see you again." She said to Side, nudging him gently. "Maybe we can both tell stories?" She asked.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 pm

He thought for a few moments and then he said softly, "I don't really know any stories..." as he said this he began to sit as he waited for a response. his ears flickered.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Cinder settles down and eats her dinner. She licks her snout as she ate. Cinder wags her tail because of the great tasting of the deer. She yawns after she finishes. She walks towards the Koti den area.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Daniel blinked at Sideswipe. "Okay." She conceded and shifted into a more comfortable position. She scraped the ground with a paw, offering Sideswipe a place beside her. "Well then, care to listen you my boring old tales?" She laughed, a twinkle in her amber eyes.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm

He remained silent but gave a smile and sat next to her. he looked around. his ears flickered as he waited for something else to happen.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"Alright, I'll tell you one about where I used to live..." She said in a dark, menacing tone. "There where many legends and stories where I came from, but there was one in particular no one tended to believe..." She continued, glancing at Sideswipe with a fake snarl.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:33 pm

He sat there a bit scared from the snarl but of course he wasnt going to show it. he laughed nervously and and look at her with a smile. he really tried not to show his slight fear.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Daniel could scent Side's fear scent and gave him a gentle shove, trying to show she didn't mean it. Although... she was pleased it was scary enough. "It can't hurt us, it's just a legend!', some would say," She continued with narrowed eyes. "But others... they never got the chance to live and tell the tale. Except, flr me..." She said, letting her fierce glare sweep over the two.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Sideswipe remained silent as he listened carefully. he sat very still aswell as he payed close attention. his amber eyes began to tear randomly so he wiped his eyes on his forearm.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Daniel looked at Sideswipe, concern lighting her gaze. "You okay?" She asked, hoping she wasn't terrifying the male. "I can stop if you'd like?" She offered.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 am

He Said, "no im fine keep on going." he said and he looked around his tail flicked. he then sneezed as he waited for her to continue. he then smiled at her again.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 am

Daniel nodded. "Okay." Settling back down Daniel let her mind drift on her story for a moment. "It was a dark, stormy night, and I was out near a beach, somewhere on a remote island humans, the foul creatures, put me on for testing." She began again, her gaze flitting from Sideswipe to Rennah. "Now, I had heard of these creatures in my old pack, oh yes, but I never thought it was trie," She murmured, at this point avoding their gazes, but fear scent wasn't an easy thing to hide.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:40 am

He sat and payed close attention. his ears were perked and he leaned a bit closer. his smile faded away as he glared at her telling the story.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:51 am

"Now this creature, was no ordinary beast. It was unlike something I've ever seen before!" She exclaimed, jumping rapidly to her paws and pacing aroudn the two. "Sharp, serated teeth, gleaming with the redness of blood." She said in a creepy voice. "Eyes like ice, black as coal." She continued fixing the two with an evil stare. "Large gray body, the top predator of the water." She said, quieting down. "And I came face to face with it." Her voice was barely more than a whisper now.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 am

I leaned in further as her voice got lower. he continued to remain silent. He sat still as rock as she now had his full attention.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Rennah stared, absorbing the tale. But she was more interested in the human part than the creature in the water. She'd never seen a human. What were they like? She shook off the question, listening carefully to Daniel's exciting tale.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Daniel stopped abruptly, lifting her head. She strained her ears to listen to the squabbling still continuing outside. Heaving herself to her paws, she gently dumped Rennah from her fur. "I'd better go see how things are..." She brushed past Sideswipe with a murmur of apology, amber eyes dark and she retreated from the Koti Den.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:27 pm

The grey mother Proti watched carefully over her little one. Seeing him getting comfortable in the grass bed she had made for him. Noticing the ruckus that was going on outside of the den, she began to worry. "Why are those wolves out there fighting?" a thought said in her mind. She licked Boulder on the head and told him to stay right where he was, so she would remember where he was later on. Exiting the Koti Den, she came across her fellow Proti friend, Daniel. She smiled as she went up to the cream colored fae. "Hey Daniel! Long time no see! How have you been? I wonder why our members are arguing?" Amethyst sat down and licked herself on her side, waiting for Daniel's response.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Daniel twitched her ears as Ameythyst came and took a seat beside her. "Ah, hello, Amethyst. I'm fibe, how are you and Boulder?" She inquired, glancing back at Rennah and Sideswipe. Knwoing Sideswipe was a full grown male, and not an innocent pup, Dani offered him a place beside her, so he could understand what was going on.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Brightbane quickly walked across the snow, her orange paws easily seen in the whiteness these lands claimed. It was quite cold, she was shivering as she was used to her warm home back down the mountain. But she was on a quest, she wanted to find the pack here and make everybody here happy! Her tongue hung out of her muzzle goofily as she walked along.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Amethyst smiled as Daniel mentioned about Boulder. "Oh I'm fine, thank you very much for asking. Boulder is great too. I just set him inside the den, I thought that the ruckus going on would upset the little pup..". Amethyst looked back over to the Koti den and reassured herself that Boulder would be okay. She looked over at another male wolf (Sideswipe) and smiled at him. "Good day to you as well".
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next