The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Sideswipe Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Sideswipe stood up and remained silent but always had a smile on his face. his tail began to wag and his ears were perked. for some reason sideswipe was happier then normal today.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Daniel sniffed the air. Something wasn't right. She whipped her head around and leaped to her paws, pounding towards the detected sent. A carcass, but not of prey. She howled in grief as she skidded to a halt beside Rad's ominously still body. She collapsed beside her, pressing her nose into her former pack mate's fur.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Brightbane beamed as the rough territory soon shifted into an light forest of pine trees. As she continued walking, the smell of something rotting filled her nose. Brightbane turned her course towards the oder, wondering what on earth the smell could be. In front of her, an body of an brown female laid still, the body sorta white from the falling snow. Next to it, an light brown wolf laid next to it, howling in grief. "Gosh, er, i'm so sorry, it can happen before you know it" She smiled calmly and quickly bowed her head to the fallen wolf, but made no attempt moving closer.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Shunook lifted her head smelling an odd oder. She started running toward the smell passing the other pack members as she did. Shunook slowed to a walk seeing daniel and another wolf...and rads dead body. walking up to dan she nudged her, eyes full of sorrow she laid down and gave a lovely howl for rads dead body that no longer held her spirit. Settling her head down on rads back tears dripped from her eyes. 
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Daniel barely acknowledged anyone's presence. She didn't know Rad well, but a pack member was like family to her. She continued to howl her grief before burying her muzzle in her paws. "Why her? She was so young!" The Proti wailed, unable to calm down.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 Shadow14
Glancing over Akita's shoulder once more, a sorrowful howl drew the femme's attention and tugged at her core. The serene sound, one of sorrow, loss, grief. Rising to her paws, the ivory tinted femme slowly approached, her limbs becoming numb with every stride as she recognized the multi toned russet like pelt. Shadow's glacial hued optics fell bleak, no emotion creeping into their softly glowing depths. Yet another corpse, another being torn from the earth too early, too soon. Dipping her cranium downward, Shadow's gaze shifted to the ground, to the white snow. The snow that had once matched the pure pelt of Ihana, and the soft fur of Solace. Sliding her eyelids over her orbs, the femme did not reopen them, she longed to be taken into the darkness, a place where emotions vanished but no place like that existed. A loud cry pierced the air, originating from the golden toned arctic wolf, Daniel. Drawing closer, Shadow softly pressed her muzzle into the golden coat lining Daniel's neck. "It was her time, where she now walks is an endless expanse for her, a place where she will truly be at peace." Shadow spoke softly, willing silently for her companion to have some ease in her own life. Looking up, Shadow caught the sight of another arctic wolf lying next to the fallen wolf, Shunook. What could have possibly killed the now deceased spirit?
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 34 Shadow12
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Shunook rised suddenly, turning to daniel and shadow. "rad is in a better place we shouldn't be in grief" shunook spoke softly. She sat by daniel and nudged her softly "we should find a place to put her" getting up she headed to the den without another word.
Shunook
Shunook

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

As Cinder walks towards the den, she smells a disturbing smell. She quickly runs towards the smell worried. She sees two wolves (Daniel) and (Shadow). Her eyes widens as she sees a dead canine. Cinder quickly figures out that it was Rad. "Oh no, Rad, the wolf I've helped," she said sadly. No, why now? She thought. Cinder puts her black paw on Rad' s arm. She closes her eyes and she whispers, " Rad, you are in a better place, in heaven." She ignores the other wolves, focusing on the motionless wolf. Cinder steps back and she lifts her head up. She howls sadly, with tears coming from her eyes. Cinder quickly walks away. She goes in the bushes, where she hides.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 am

Rennah's body tensed. She smelled that all too familiar smell in the air, the air was tinged with sorrow. Padding over to Boulder, who had been told to stay here, she sat. "Boulder," She began not knowing what to say. "Stay here." She said simply. She sneaked out of the den, worry washing over her. She had to know. Who was it? Who had been taken from this earth? Her body became rigged with fear. Quickly she made her way over to Daniel, Shadow and the others. She hid behind a small bush. She was so worried, the look on Daniel's face especially made her sad. She looked at the snow. It was Rad, Rennah didn't know her well at all. But she had seen her around. She seemed like such a good spirit. I looked up at the sky and whimpered. "Are you taunting me? Does death follow me where ever I go?" I bit my tongue, how could I make this about me? I lowered my head, mourning the wolf.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:52 am

Shadow's auds swiveled forward, detecting a soft whimpering not belonging to the mourning wolves. She had seen Shunook and Cinder Fire depart hurriedly, attempting to hide in their own realm but who else remained aside from the golden adorned fae at the ivory tinted femme's side. Lifting her cranium slowly, Shadow's glacial hued optics lingered on the lightly blanketed bushes. "Who lurks beyond my vision?" Shadow called softly, not wishing to disrupt the still air. Straightening her posture, the femme looked down upon the bushes awaiting for another movement.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:58 am

Rennah slowly made her way out from the bushes. "It's just me Shadow." I said. The last time we met I was smaller. "Did you know this wolf well?" I asked, coming toward Shadow. Keeping her head down she sat about three feet away from Shadow. The young pup glanced towards the fallen wolf, then darted her eyes away.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:00 am

Cinder stays in the bushes mourning. Her tears show as they fall slowly. She could still see Rad's still body, but Cinder turns around. She puts her head on her arms. Her ears turn the opposite direction from each other. Cinder's eye turn dark blue. She sees Rennah but she doesn't say anything. Cinder stays in the bushes for a while.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 am

A soft smile set on Shadow's maw as she watched the pup emerge from the thickets. Her tight smile quickly fell, returning to a mere line. It had been awhile since she had last seen the pup and even then it had only been for a few moments before they went their own ways. Hearing the young pup's words, Shadow's auds folded back into her skull. "I encountered her and tended to her before," the femme replied honestly seeing no reason to give a half truth. Shifting over, Shadow placed herself between the pup's view of the fallen spirit. The pup was far too young to see a deceased body, too fragile as her mind was still developing. Lowering her muzzle, Shadow pressed her nose into Rennah's forehead and spoke softly. "Come let us temporarily depart from Rad's side," she suggested.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

Rennah nodded in agreement. Seeing the body sent flash backs of her mother to her head. The pup followed the older white wolf and lifted her head. Her ear twitched slightly, moving towards some bushes where she thought she heard something. Rennah glanced up at Shadow. Speeding up slightly to walk side by side with her, Rennah tried to think of something to say. 'What did I want to here when mother died?' She thought. "She's in a better place, free from pain and tears, a place where her ancestors watch out for her. Her lost loved ones are taking care of her. She would want everyone to be happy." I said.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am

Cinder turns her head at the feel of the wind. She sees bright lights in the sky. She quickly gets up. Cinder runs quickly towards the light. She jumps on the large rocks, reaching the cliff. This is the time, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:54 am

Dark's torn ear flicked at commotion behind him. He decided to let the two wolves in front of him deal with themselves, at least for awhile. The massive male turned and followed the scent of what seemed to be a rotting corpse, his face grimacing when it had the distinctive smell of a wolf carcass. When he finally arrived, his eyes widened. It was Rad. "What? I thought she had gotten better..." Dark said quietly, the shock easy to notice in his voice. He sighed and bowed his head in respect. "May you walk with the spirits above..." Dark murmured, a saying that was passed down from his family. The huge male sighed again before lifting his head and turning back to the possible fight.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:21 am

Daniel arose to her paws and stumbled towards Canyard Cliffs. She knew she couldn't let the pack see her like this and cause a panic. Avoiding everyone's gaze, the former Saimoor sprinted across the snowy ground, scarmbling up the rocky mountain side. -Canyard Cliffs-
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Brightbane's jaw dropped as several wolves came to mourn the wolf's death. It felt just like her old pack, the feeling clung to the air. And that's why Brightbane is here. "Hey! it's alright! I may have never seen this wolf before, but she must of been great. She is in a better place now, there is no need to mourn, she is still with us" Brightbane clenched her teeth, feeling bad for the wolves.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Rennah's words rang in Shadow's lobes. Those were the words of an older wolf, one who experienced loss before and attempted to convince itself that the deceased was at peace. But were they truly? Her gaze flicked up to the grey clouds blanketing the sky, those who she had met, such restless, furious wolves, would they truly be happy in the upper realm? Pushing away the thought, Shadow looked down at the little pup. She was curious of the pup's loss but knew now was not the time to pressure any individual to speak; it was a time to mourn. "Yes, she shall," Shadow whispered softly her agreement. "How are you feeling, young one?" She inquired, wondering of the emotions the pup was going through.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Daniel stumbled into the den, still holding up Nathan. Popping back out again, she called, "Is there a Celete nearby?" Her anxiety was growing as losing blood would obviously make a wolf weaker.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Woof Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:56 pm

The wolf arrived at the den, leaning against Daniel. As he looked around the den, the male began to grow nervous, and lowered his ears submissively. "Is there a Celete nearby?" He listened as Daniel spoke, and twitched an ear in thought. "Wh-what's a Celete?" He asked the white she-wolf quietly. His orange-yellow optics continued to stare at the canines that had gathered around the area. Something seemed wrong. He sniffed the air reluctantly, and his eyes widened when he he smelt a dead body. He was going to ask Daniel, but instead kept quiet, and looked at his paws.
Woof
Woof

Male Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:01 pm

The sour smell of Rad's rotting body still tinging the air. She turned to Nathan, hearing his question. "A Celete is a healer." She explained briefly, sitting down next to the male as she waited for a response from a Celete.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at a voice and turned his head around. His eyes widened slightly when he saw Daniel holding up a wounded wolf (Nathan). "A Celete? That's a healer right? Then I don't think there are any currently around." The massive male said before his red eyes travelled to the wounded wolf. "And who's this?" Dark asked in his deep voice as he scanned the wound upon the wolf. His tail slowly moved from side to side as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Woof Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 pm

As Nathan looked down at his snow covered paws, he listened to Daniel's voice as she spoke. "A Celete is a healer." Her explanation was short, but to the point. He nodded his head in response - listening to the soft crunch of snow as the white female sat down - and then raised his head to glance at his wound. It didn't feel as bad as it did when it first happened, but he was still worried about infection and loss of blood. He hoped a healer - or a Celete - would come over and examine his wound soon. Then, another male walked over, catching his attention. "A Celete? That's a healer right? Then I don't think there are any currently around." The dark coloured stranger said. Ethan curled his lips downwards into a frown, feeling the eyes of the other male on him. "And who's this?" He heard the large male ask.

Last edited by Woof on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry I didn't see your post Dark! D:)
Woof
Woof

Male Join date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Daniel sighed as Dark came over. She knew he wasn't a Celete, and she never really liked his attitude. "Okay, can you go find one?" She asked, though it was more of an order. She paced, still thinking of Rad and the pack. She wasn't panicking anymore, but her mind was still a bit foggy.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next