The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 36 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 36 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 36 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 pm

The fae lingered reluctantly around the area. Her somnolent demeanor getting to her as she went on about toward her den. However, the intimidating yells and snarls erupted in her ears, turning her head from the den, the canid looked to see arguing. As small as she was, there had been nothing she could do about it. With a slight whine, she took a step toward her den. Looking back at the two warily, to discover it had been Dark and a new comer. Something snapped inside, therefore she was tempted to give dark a piece of her mind. How could he possibly treat newcomers like that?!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Raelyn frowned, watching a grey wolf walk into the den site and started to argue with dark, as the grey wolf walked of Raelyn's eyes trailed along with him. There was something... familiar with the wolf, but she couldn't quite place it. Shrugging, she noticed the two hadn't noticed her, even when her black fur was clearly visible on the white snow. She assumed they were just ignoring her, and decided to continue laying at the spot for more juicy drama.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

As Bane finished his hare he got up and streached. His muscles rippling under his ruffled grey pelt. Licking the blood of his maw did he look around, meeting up to see a black fea. His brows lifted in astonishment, from his past he knew this wolf. But never stayed long enough to know as a father would. He shook it off though his eyes still had the glow of astonishment. Yawning did he walk past her flicking his tail in hello. Before sniffing around and thinking.
Rain
Rain

Male Join date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

The light grey Proti quickly turned her ears to a sudden commotion sequence being heard right behind her. Another new member has joined the pack, but not all the way. It sounded like they were trying to pick a fight with the others around them. Amethyst couldn't take any chances of her pack members getting hurt. Not even death could cross her mind. Looking at Boulder again, she gave a sigh. "Bouldy... I know I am a Proti and all... But I really need to see what the heck is going on...". With that, she quickly trotted to the scene, to hopefully break apart what could be a horrible fight. Trotting over to where Dark was located not even a mile, but just merely a few feet away, standing there near him was the new comer. She faced the two wolves but pointed her tone towards the new wolf. "Excuse me..." she started. "But what could be the problem here? New wolf... May I please hear your name?" Turning towards Dark, her voice was softer and gentler than after she had spoken to the new wolf (Bane). "Can you tell me what is going on? I might be able to handle this new comer here...". Siting down with pride, showing to the others that she meant business, she waited for a reply, hopefully one that could push her a little further without having to yell at anyone nor put them down. She hated being mean and she didn't want any of that to cross her pathway to helpfulness. A Proti was a Proti, she was that, and things were going to naturally take it's course.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Rennah poked her head out the den entrance, but decided quickly to stay.She couldn't quite figure out what it was, but something didn't feel right. "I have to relax. I'm sure all is well." She said as she lay back down in the fast corner of the den away from the entrance. She sniffed the air, noticing yet another new comer. She hated assuming anything bad about anyone without meeting them, but she couldn't be too careful with the pup on the way. So she decided not to greet the new male.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Bane looked at a new grey female. "Sorry Ma'am I am Bane. And to assure you I didn't and wasn't trying to start anything. I was just putting the young one in his place." He barked politly, I guess these wolves havn't heared the phrase, 'Respect your elder...' he thought as he waited for a reply.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 pm

As Curious as she was. Akita really wanted to greet the Brute. Flicking an ear back, she became hesitant. She was indeed tired, However, she didnt want that to stop her from greeting someone... Taking a few steps forward, She lowered her head before preparing to turn. Perhaps she could always greet him later..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Amethyst turned her head towards Bane as he spoke of nothing going wrong. That's not what she had heard a far distance away when she was with Boulder at that time. "Are you sure?" she asked as she tilted her head. "That's not what I had heard from when I was over with Boulder, my son". The female Proti pointed her paw in the direction of where Boulder was. Amethyst thought for a moment. "I guess I should introduce myself before things get too carried away". With that thought in her mind, she kindly introduced herself. "Thank you for your input in the introduction. My name is, Amethyst. I am one of the Protis or, second in command, of the Katmai Natives Pack. I am to make sure that everything goes right in this pack and that no one is injured or had their feelings hurt. But, yes, I can assure you also, that everyone here is to have respect. They will not tolerate such unkindness in any way. But I'm glad to see that things are going quite well". Amethyst didn't think that in her mind. She knew that there was something going on with this new wolf. On the other hand, she didn't get Dark's opinion on the subject yet, however, she still had some questions for the new wolf. Waiting for a reply, her posture became more proud and meaningful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:25 pm

The large male bowed his head, "Don't worry about me. I only wish to stay for a bit. I don't intend on staying forever, unless I like what I see. A it's a great honnor to meet you Amethyst." He said as he watched her before looking around.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the stranger's words. "What? 'Putting the young one in his place'?!" The massive, scarred brute growled angrily as he turned back around to face the wolf. "What makes ye think yer entitled to 'put me in my place'? Just because yer an 'elder' doesn't mean I have to give ye my respect!" Dark snarled. In his anger, the huge canid had seemed to forgotten about all the other wolves in the area as he felt his rage rise from hearing the wolf's words. His claws sank into the ground as he growled loudly. "I hate it when wolves do this..." Dark snarled in his mind as he glared at the wolf with his red eyes.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:47 pm

The large brute didn't flinch as the other male growld his words, "I didn't say I had a right. I only said as what I thought, don't look at it the bad way. I never intended it that way, Only a figure of speach." He said as he gazed camly at the other male. He wasn't going to loose his temper now, just as he made a good impression to the Porti. "Calm down. I ain't a threat to you or any of you. I only come and get respect by this male. I don't mean to anger the lad, I only tried to make a friend." He said as he stared at the other, his eyes gave away a sneer to the other brute as his eyes danced with laughter. No one else could see this since he was only looking at the obsidian male, and he kept it well out of eye shot to the others. His ragged fur laied flat as he kept calm though deep in side he was about to blow. He showed nothing of the sorts only a flick of his ear as to invite the grey fea into this conversation again.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:55 pm

"Hm... perhaps i should join before things get carried away..." Raelyn thought to herself as she got up and walked over to the three wolves. "Respect? i don't understand what you mean, you just came up these mountains looking for respect?" Raelyn questioned. She was really on both sides, however the respect thing confused her. She never demanded respect for anybody, if someone gives her respect, than fine. If they don't, then fine as well. Raelyn tilted her head, still not knowing who this brute is.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Dark felt his red eyes burn with rage. "You little! Don't you mock me!!" The massive, scarred male snarled angrily as he began to take steps towards the wolf. Once again, it was like there was no other wolves in the vicinity, he couldn't hear any other voices, and he felt like he was slowly turning back to his old self. His claws sank into the ground with each step as he continued to growl. "Don't try to deny it... I can see it in your eyes, you're mocking me... you miserable weakling!!" Dark snarled loudly, his anger beginning to pour out.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Smiling, knowing now that this wolf didn't really intend on staying for that long, Amethyst bowed her head proudly. It was indeed a great pleasure to meet new wolves such as, Bane. "Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Bane. You take care now. I hope you decide on joining. Many members have liked it here since it first started. I have only been here for almost a year, and it's such a wonderful place to be. All the members are nice and friendly, well... Usually. If you count the various amounts of killing...- Okay I won't get into detail here. I best be heading off now". With that said, the grey Proti trailed off to her son, Boulder, again. Laying down, various thoughts have came to her mind. "I still didn't get Dark's opinion yet... But Bane seems kind enough. He wouldn't lay a paw on anyone. I know of that for sure". Resting, Amethyst allowed her eyes to close and drift into a nice nap. It had been a busy last 2 weeks, and Amethyst thought that she needed a good rest-a-while nap.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Bane flicked his ear to a new voice. Looking to see who it was did he smirk, "I know you know who I am. Just can't place it can you? Well think hard and you shall know." He smiled before turning to the other brute. Seeing him step closer to him did alert fly in his eyes but he kept calm. "Now, like I said im not here to fight! And I'm not denying it As well am I not mocking you. Don't mess with me, sonny I ain't the one to fight..." He snarled as he got up baring his teeth as drool fell away from his maw. His fur was ruffled as his hackles raised. As he looked back with a a hard icy stare as his eyes blazed with rage. "Now are you going to keep this up or calm down and set aside our differences?" He growled waiting for a reply.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Dark responded with a loud growl. "Hmm? Are ye suggesting yer actually a worthy challenge?" The massive, scarred brute said with sudden interest, though it was hidden with the anger that resonated in his voice. His claws slowly began to rip away at the ground beneath him. Dark returned the look with an angry glare as he continued to growl. He finally came to notice some of the other wolves in the area as his red eyes scanned the place quickly before falling back onto Bane. "Miserable little..." Dark grunted angrily as he kept his senses alert.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

The small female came wondering in as she heared yelling and growling, What on earth? She thought as she walked to the source. "Why are we fighting?! She yelled as she looked at the both of them. "Come on guys! Stop it!She yelped as she trusted her way between. The pup hated fighting but she didnt want one to break out. Knowing she was in danger did she stand strong also knowing they wouldn't hurt a pup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Akita had quite enough of the fighting. With a low growl of herself, She nearly snapped. Taking a step forward, a defening, loud bark erupted before she had the time to even stop it. "Both of you!!!" She started, nearly yelling to grasp their attention. "Just get away from each other!! The pack does not tolerate fights encase you were wondering!!" The small fae yelled, before beginning to calm. an apologetic look was plastered as she looked to Ameth, before toward the two. "You still have to have a little respect for each other. Theres wolves that you wont be able to work with, but you still have to cooperate with them. This here is an very inappropriate example, seeing you two fight and bicker." She took a breath, pacing herself on. For she was not used to being in the center of attention, Ever. "IF you dont have nothing nice to say to another member, just dont say it at all...." and with that last statment, she looked toward the two before stepping back, her glacial visionaries narrowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 pm

The large male snarled as he was about to bit the other male, but a pup got between them and another wolf yelled at them. His eyes only said one thing to the black male 'We arin't done..' then he backed off before tunring around and laying down. Watching them all with an intense gaze of anger.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Dark snarled angrily. How dare this wolf just walk away like that! His red eyes fell onto the wolves in the area. He had reached his breaking point. "NO!! I'VE HAD IT!!!" Dark shouted angrily his every muscle in his body tensed. "I'm sick of these interruptions!! I can't take it anymore!!" The massive, scarred brute snarled loudly. He could feel his bloodlust awakening. He felt like he wanted to kill everything in the area. His red eyes conveyed this to every wolf they laid on. Dark could literally feel his mind tearing away. He was on the brink of insanity and rage. All the feelings of the past finally came back to him. "I'm losing control... I need to get out of here..." Dark growled to himself with the last bit of sanity he had. He quickly turned and left the area before he caused any harm.

-The Plateau-
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Rennah was deeply concerned for her friend Dark. She has known him for a long time but has never seen him like this. She has feared an outburst of anger such as this for a long time. And now he was in the plateau, probably taking his anger out on a mountain lion. She whimpered. "Maybe this is the trouble I sensed." She said to her self in the confines of the safe den.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Still covered in blood as she dragged Storm back to the pack. Her side hurted after the blow from Dark but she only had one thing on her mind, to warm the pack and give her respect to her dead packmate. Stopping did she tell Cinder she will get Ren alone. She knew Rennah was going to freak and she was ready to help the young fea. Limping off with a sad impression and a bloody coat. Coming to Ren's den did she stop before barking, "R-ren? Can you please come out?" She whined, smelling strongly of blood. "I-I need to bring you somewhere.... But try not to go into deep shock, it will be bad for the unborn pup..." Her voice craked as she waited, not bothering to clean her fur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Rennah looked at Lithy with deep concern. "Oh my, Lithy!" Rennah nearly lost her foothold when she saw lithy's pelt covered in blood. But the worst part was, it wasn't all hers. The smell of blood clung thickly to the air as she reluctantly exited the mouth of the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Cinder nods her head. She drags the elk to a spot. She leaves it for the members of her pack. Cinder paces back and forth. She growls to herself. How dare he! Members from her old pack always underestimated her. She was too shy to confront them. But those days are over. She lies down near a tree. Cinder tries to let it go. She watches Rennah and Lithium from a distance.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Raelyn's ears flatted against her skull as dark exploded with anger and looked at everybody with hungry eyes before going off. She shrugged, not caring much for the male. She went back to the stump and laid down. Raelyn felt lonely, everybody was doing something important, like a wolf named storm and the pup lithiam getting hurt from something. Raelyn was just laying down watching the day go forth. Was it her... mood? Raelyn thought and sighed sadly.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next